All Comments on 'My Sister Jackie Ch. 06'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thanks

i thought this story long abandoned. thanks so much for trying for a resolution.

jayhiljayhilalmost 12 years ago

Im glad to see you back and continuing with this story. The best Ive read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awsome

I can feel every sentinse and hold my breath for the next paragraph.

Please continue.

max43max43almost 12 years ago
Excellent Series!

Your story line is very compelling and the character dvelopment is superb. You have the gift. Please continmue writing. I hope these two will ultimately find happiness with each other.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSenioralmost 12 years ago
Your Story is So Good!

I just discovered your story with this latest chapter. Rather than starting here I went back to the beginning and fell completely in love with your story. It is told so well. The emotions are all so real and excellently expressed. I sincerely hope you continue with the story and the characters can resolve their deep-seated hang-ups. They really deserve to be together.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

A fascinating couple whose story should be told

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
I Hope...

I hope you'll continue this story soon. I hope you CAN continue - from my own attempts at writing, I know how emotions can overwhelm one and cause one to shut down in self defense, stopping the flow of words. And how, when one finally feels able to continue, the story is not the same - has changed and must be restarted - or abandoned. But this story is too good to abandon, and I hope you'll find a way to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful, now sad story of love found and hard times.

I stumbled on the last chapter and read the entire story. It is about love and need, so sweet. Write more and have him put a baby in his sister's belly so they can marry and be happy forever. Sometimes an incest story is beautiful like this one.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 12 years ago
To me...

there's no reason in the world these two can't spend their lives together. Sis has a different last name form being married and besides, who's going to ask a couple to prove their not related by blood? It's time (or way past time) for brother to explain just why they're free to live as a married couple.

If I'm wrong here, because I'm overlooking something, please let me know what I've missed.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 12 years ago
Oh yeah

People that madly in love don't let the "incest" thing get in the way. These two can't breathe without each other. That's the beauty of this story.

duke1041duke1041almost 12 years ago
He's got to call her,

It's only been a week, and I'm so anxious to read the next chapter. I sure hope they get together for good! I agree, he needs to get find a way to marry her. Keep on writing! You are G R E A T ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Would like to see it resovled, no matter if they stay together or go their seperate ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He should give her some space and let her decide, whether to do what she wants to, I think the problem was that it was going to new level, it's one thing to sleep with someone it's another to commit yourself to a relationship. Would love to see how it would work out, though that depends on what the author is thinking at the time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

This is by far the best story on here.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Waiting

It's been a year. 'Just re-read this series, and hope all the tensions will soon be resolved - however the resolution might occur. These characters, like real people in a similar situation, deserve to get on with their lives, however that might be. Please, Wes, let us know soon how they finally decide.

coloradojcoloradojover 10 years ago
wishing for an end....

Wish you would finish the story, however you see it ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Really kept my interest and the tension felt real. Good read. Love to have this story continue.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Two possible solutions

You seem conflicted by your own story. Your introductory statements indicate that you have trouble with the relationship you created for them.

There two possible ways to make it work for all three of you. 1) The envelope marked personal contains the adoption papers of one of the two "siblings". Or 2). They accept how they feel, realize what they have is more powerful than societal conventions, and take advantage of her having a different last name, marry, and live happily ever after.

Of course there multiple variations to explore but 1) gives an easy way out of your personal dilemma, while 2) offers a romantic conclusion for those of us who like deep emotional endings with smiles on both faces.

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 10 years ago
Waiting

for the next chapter or finale. The story has developed well and kept my interest. I'm a romantic and would like to see them work out whatever the issues are and be happy together. Based on the way their lives have been it only seems fair they get a real chance at happiness. In any event it would be nice to see a conclusion or next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need more

This seems unfinished I want to read another story in this series. She needs to end up with him. And he needs to beat the shit out of the person who tried to force himself on her.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Well, I am ready for this to be finished.

Not being critical, just stating my mind. I think you have devoted way too much time to not have this story turn out right for the romantics among us. I used to be a straight pervert but with my old age I have become a romantic, somewhat. Just do something (even if it is wrong as my Daddy used to say). I don't want to be looking through this section in 18 months and see that you finally finished it either to my satisfaction or not to my satisfaction. It is not important how I feel but other readers are interested, also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what's the issue?

You cannot start a story and leave it half finished. If you had an issue with this, you should never have started it. These two need to have a resolution. Either they stay together and are happy or they separate and are miserable for the rest of there lives but you have left it at a crucial point. Please finish this story.

firewolf54firewolf54over 9 years ago
what?

you just left us hanging at the end

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Will there be an ending to this ?

It's been nearly three years since chapter 6 appeared, leaving us hanging on for the end.

Will there be one ?

You have written other stories in the meantime, so please if you are still writing, finish this story: please ?

Wes99Wes99almost 9 years agoAuthor
My Sister Jackie Ch. 07 Ending

Coming up. Yes, I know it's been years, I I really apologize for the delay.

mnstk76mnstk76over 8 years ago
Resolution-

This is a great story that, other than being siblings, reflects aspects of my life...

PLEASE finish this one way or the other. Hopefully as a couple(LOL)...

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Chapter 7 ?

Is there any news on how soon Chapter 7 will be published ?

Thanks !

Pontefract1990Pontefract1990over 8 years ago
Chapter 7

Will there be anymore chapters or is it an unfinished story?

Wes99Wes99over 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7

Thanks for your patience, yes there will be a final chapter asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need to know how this ends

We need to know how this ends.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Please

How does this end. Good hopefuls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Missing Jackie

I Just got into reading. Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
damm

you need to finish this off as you stopped just when it was getting good.,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i hope

iI sure hope you finish this great story,and thank you for writing it.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
WHAT

Is that it??????¿

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES