All Comments on 'My Sister Jen'

by massageaddict

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Wow - can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
That was fun!

Nicely written, good story and a delightful twist. Lots of fun, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I definitely didn't see that ending coming. Him raping his sister. Definitely a plot twist.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago
wow

holy crap that was hot. definitely loved this one. hope you continue it in some way.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 4 years ago

Really??? Awesome story and full of imagery. But 2 pages? Please continue, there are so many ways this story could go. Again fantastic writing and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cock circumference

Measure 4" on a string and wrap it around a cylinder: you'll see that it's not girthy at all. It would need to be over 5" around at least to be considered a 'thick cock'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The proportions

5'10", 110 lbs kicked me right out of the story. That's anorexic territory.

prop69prop69almost 4 years ago
AWESOME story

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

This story has so many exciting twists .

Please keep going.

Excellent story .

redstreakredstreakalmost 4 years ago
next chapter

Let's make sure to have a next chapter!!!

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 4 years ago
Keep It Going!

A well planned liaison by Kiko and Jen. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All that use of force and the degrading language just feels like a turn-off -- and actually feels not very realistic.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 4 years ago

Yes, a very different story line but very well written, good characters who bring the story along and now that he screwed his sister and her frfiend; I wonder what his sister will do now that she's sen his huge cock ?? I hope they play together too and his sister tells him how much she likes his body and huge cock etc. Cannot wait for more, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Knock up sis toi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
4 inches around

is not a thick cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, interested right up until she said no.

Erotic fantasy maybe, but feeding the misogynist element's rape fantasy does nothing for me.

She said no.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If she is 5’10” I can GUARANTEE you she wasn’t a gymnast at UCLA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassageaddict@massageaddict
Just a guy who has yellow fever. I write for fun, there are going to be flaws and typos. Save your breath in the comments if that is what you are coming to comment on. If you have such low self esteem that you come on a erotica site to complain about typos, you need a life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES