All Comments on 'My Sister Jen Pt. 03'

by massageaddict

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitalmost 4 years ago

Yes, a hot continuation - well written and has a good amount of action plus a great dialog between the players here. I hope Jen decides to screw her brother endlessly so he stays there longer. Of could her Mom will want to check him out and then see where he stands with the hot babes sp far !! More please, as there are so many HOT chances to branch this story out and let individuals fine tune their sex play. Thank you.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yes, we desperately need another chapter, where Jen’s brother takes over Jen by taking control of Kiko because she is the problem. Once Kiko is submissive to the brother, the wild sex rollercoaster Kiko is dangerously pushing Jen into can be properly channeled and Jim eased into it. Then their marriage and reputations can be saved.

Otherwise Jen and Jim will lose everything in a welter of scandal brought about by Kiko’s lack of direction in her affairs. Kiko is a dangerous persona totally out of control. The brother needs to take them all over directing the future of their little sex club.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 2 years ago

That was a great story and a fun read. Very exciting. BUT, cliffhanger much? Wth happens with Jim? Does Bob solve all their problems? Was he right in his assumptions? What happens when their mom comes to the party?

D&A

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cum on. we need a bother sister pregnancy

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
great story so far

please finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassageaddict@massageaddict
Just a guy who has yellow fever. I write for fun, there are going to be flaws and typos. Save your breath in the comments if that is what you are coming to comment on. If you have such low self esteem that you come on a erotica site to complain about typos, you need a life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES