My Sister Jen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem Jen, I was just telling Brenda I may end up leaving tomorrow anyway."

"Oh, don't leave, it looks like the deal with L Brand might close on Friday, if so, we are going to have a big party and I would love for you to be here. Invite Sherry to come out, I'll send Gabby home and you can have the spare bedroom."

"We'll see. And congrats on closing the deal so quickly. We are all so proud of you!"

"Yes honey, all of us are proud of you. You've done so well with the Boutiques, and to go nationwide? It's amazing," Brenda was beaming at her daughter in law. Obviously proud of her accomplishments.

"Thanks Brenda, I appreciate that. I'm going to go get changed and then find something for supper. I'm thinking spaghetti, is that ok with you guys?"

Both Brenda and I answered in the affirmative. I told her that I had to do some work, that I was going to Jim's office and that just to let me know when dinner was ready. I followed Jen into the house and the kids were in the big living room playing video games. Gabby was nowhere to be seen so I asked about her. "She was headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things, she'll be back soon," my sister answered, maybe even looking a bit jealous that I enquired about her hot little nanny.

"OK sis, see you in a bit," I walked into the home office and shut the big double doors behind me. I pulled out my laptop and went to Jim's neatly organized desk. I opened Outlook and answered a few emails. I went to my suit jacket and pulled out the business cards I had gathered from the day and wrote out a narrative of the meetings in my notebook. I then sat back and admired Jim's office, it was larger than my first apartment. He really has done well for himself.

I thought about him and Jen, and how happy they seemed. Perfect life to the outside world. Both successful entrepreneurs, two very gifted and smart kids and they love each other so much. How could I solve Jen's problem, before it did in fact spiral out of control and ruin their fairytale life?

I had a plan, but it was risky. The only way to save Jen was to bring Jim into her lust filled world and to make him think it was all his idea in the first place. I know men, we are all pigs, and presented with the right circumstances, we all want one thing. A new pussy to fuck.

But Jim had a history of turning it down, Kiko had told me how Jim had flatly turned down the chance to join Amanda and her gang in their swinging group. But did he do it because he really didn't want to participate, or did he do it because he didn't want Jen involved? I'll have to find that out before I can move forward. But first, I needed to call my mom and make sure she is coming to the big party on Friday.

She could be of some assistance with Jim.

12