My Sister Jill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when she looked over to me. She probably looked to check to make sure she was getting away with playing with herself, but she notice two things, that I was indeed looking at her and that my pants were all tented up.

"What the hell are you looking at?" She yelled at me.

"Oh, I was wondering how you liked the movie, but I can see that you find it exciting."

"Just you be looking at the movie and keep your mouth shut." She replied.

I didn’t realize what was going on with her; she had always been such a pain in the ass for me. But, I thought I would give her some static. I asked her, "do you have a name for your hairbrush? She looked confused, then turned pissed. You’re such a pervert and then threw the hairbrush at me. I just laughed at her. With that, she got up to leave, so I said, "so how many times, do you do it." By then she was right by me and upon hearing what I said, she started to swing at me. I stopped her by grabbing her and we both stumbled and ended up on the floor.

She swung around and put me into a leg scissors lock. This is something that she did when we were younger and there was no way I could get out of her grip. But, that was years ago, but now, I was the superior in strength. With her legs around my mid section, I spun around and then and unintentionally, I found my groin press right against hers. Jill was never one to give up and it looked like this was going to be one of those times. But, she hadn’t ever been in this kind of position before, so I thought I would make it just a little harder to cope with. I thought a little dry humping was in order. Jill wanted no part of this and started to scratch my face and slap me. I grabbed her wrist and penned them back by her head. She then yelled for me to stop it and I said why, are you starting to like it. With that she spit in my face.

Well, I had to wipe my face and what better place was there than her shirt. So, I leaned down and wiped my face on her chest, even taking a playful bite on one of her boobs. Oh, that got her going. "Just wait till I tell dad," she said. " You're dead meat."

"That may be true," I said, "but, for now, my meat is anything but, dead." And I humped her a couple of more times.

She just looked at me.

I said, " let me up."

With that, she uncrossed her legs; I got up and left for my room.

I stayed away from her for what seemed weeks, afraid to even say anything to her. But, with each passing day, I realized more and more that she wasn't going to say anything to dad. Hell, she didn't seem to be saying anything to anybody, especially to me, which was all right by me.

But, ever since then, I couldn't get over how she felt, when I was on top of her. I don’t' know what was going on, down there between her legs, but it was like a furnace and yet so, so accommodating. I kept thinking about her and it was like all of a sudden I notice her body. If I could have just put a sack over her head and pretended it was somebody else, I would have been happier, but sometimes you just have to go with what you have. The more I thought about her, the more I looked. God, I was starting to get erections from looking at my stupid sister and then I found my self, thinking about her while I was whacking off.

It was like all of a sudden, things weren't so hostile between us and it was like she started to enjoy the attention I was giving her. It was either that or she just wanted to tease the hell out of me. But, still we weren't talking.

It was right after this that I found out that, we, as a family, were driving about 450 miles, to attend a cousins wedding. God, was I going to hate this. Locked up in a car, with people I didn't really care for. A few minutes were one thing, but in the car all that time and then still stuck together for a long weekend, yuck.

Jill and I were stuck in the back seat together, but she slept most of the way. I was so happy when we finally got there, to my mother's sister's house. The house was packed, but they were all old. I was hoping to see some people my own age, but there wasn't any. This is where we are staying, I thought. Jeez.

But, dad gathered us together and said that we have a change of plans. It seems that there was some miscommunication and we will be staying at the motel.

Well, I thought, stuck together even more, but maybe there will be a chance to watch some pay channels, while the rest of them are out and about. Then dad, laid the boom on me. He said that mom and him were going to be in a room and Jill and I would be in the room. I don't know who raised the biggest fuss, Jill or me; there was a lot of screaming going on, that is till dad, in no uncertain way, told us to shut up or else. He didn't want to hear another word about it. I felt lucky in a way that our rooms were on different floors.

After we got to our rooms, Jill told me to stay the hell away from her and not to say anything to here. With that she went over to the TV and turned on MTV.

Just frigging wonderful, I thought. I laid down in bed and the next thing I knew the telephone was ringing. It was mom, telling us to get up and be ready to leave for the wedding. Christ, I had slept the whole night and hadn't even undress or gotten under the covers.

I yelled at Jill for not waking me. She said that I didn't miss anything, "well, not to much." What ever that meant.

It was a late afternoon wedding and I suppose it was OK. We left the church and then had to go over to my mom's sister's house to get some stuff to take to the reception. It ended up taking up most of the back seat and Jill and I were practically sitting on top of each other, well she was more on top of me, since she was next to the door, getting in after me. We hadn't gotten more that a couple of blocks before Jill and I, being uncomfortable, shifted our positions. I doubt if either one of us intended to, but the change put one of her boobs against my arm and her arm, pressed in the inside part of my thigh. She tried to struggle to change her position again, but she was just making it worse. We were just too cramped in there.

At least, she is not that close to my tallywacker, I thought or she would be really raising hell. As it was, she quieted down and stayed like she was. The thing was though, even though she started with her arm some distance from where my cock was, my cock had a mind if it's own and started on a campaign to see if it could creep toward her. I couldn't help it, with the feeling of her boob against me and her arm so close to me, I was getting hard.

She felt it.

God, it was too much. She tried to move again, away from it/me, but it just made matters worse. It was like, she was intentionally trying to rub it with her arm, even though she wasn't trying to. It just made me harder.

It was then that we got to the reception hall. Jill just about killed my dick and me getting out of the car. Luckily, I had a bunch of stuff to carry in and cover my erection.

We had gotten there somewhat early and help set up. I didn't see Jill that much, in fact it wasn't till later in the night, toward the end of the bands gig, when she came over to sit by me. I asked where she had been and she said dancing. I could tell there had to be more to it than that, because she appeared to be somewhat intoxicated.

I asked what did she want and she said please don't be that way, because she needed my help. It seemed one of our uncles had been spending a lot of time with her, getting her drinks and dancing with her and now was coming on very strong.

"Here he comes, oh, please you got to dance with me." With that she grabs my arm and drags me out on to the floor. I don't believe this, with my sister. This is just about the first thing we've ever done together. Well, we dance a couple of fast tunes and just as I was ready to find my seat, she said just one more please. It was a slow one. I don't know if she was drunk or what, because after a few moments, she started hanging on me. It made it awkward to dance. It wasn't like I had much experience anyway. Then ever so slightly, I could feel us come together. First her breasts and then her legs. I stopped most of the stepping and just started swaying to the music. I though to myself, I 'm going to get all this I can. I started to rub in against her. I just knew that she would back off, but instead, I could feel her pussy, move in against me and answer my rubbing. God, I think I must have been hard as a rock in half a second. She felt me, oh, she felt me, because she quit rubbing against my leg and went looking for my cock to rub against.

I don't know how long we were out there humping against each other or why we didn't draw any attention to ourselves, but we didn't and we both seemed to enjoy the hell out of it.

Well, that song happened to be the last and we then headed to our car. While Jill and I were in the back seat, waiting for our parents, Jill started complaining about her new shoes and her sore and tired feet. She tried rubbing them, but the lack of room in the car and I think the booze, made it difficult for her.

Since I was still thinking with my cock, I asked her if she would like for me to rub them. She looked at me and said sure little brother, I'll let you. With that she put both feel in my lap. The dress she had on and the way she was sitting, let me see up her dress. She caught me looking, but instead of berating me like she has always done before, she only laughed at me. She said," I guess I owe you after saving me in there. Just rub my feet though." And then she spread her legs a little farther apart, still laughing.

I saw our parents coming and said "here they come." I thought that she would sit up, but all she did was close her legs and pretend to be asleep. After dad got the car started and we were on the road, Jill started to move her feet against me, trying to get me to rub her feet, but what she ended up doing was giving me yet another hard on. Instead of turning away from her and then remembering what we did on the dance floor, I move so that her feet came in contact with it and I started to hump a little against her feet. She got the idea real quick and started rubbing her feet against me.

I couldn't believe what was happening, for years Jill and I fought so much, that we literally didn't like each other and now, all of a sudden, we were going off the other end and playing little sex games. I wondered, if it was only the alcohol making her behave this way.

Well, I had to help Jill out of the car and into the motel. As soon as we were on our floor and away from the parents, Jill again started hanging on to me. I put my arm around her waist to support her and then I thought what the hell and brought my hand up and cupped a breast. Jill grabbed my hand and said "naughty, naughty," but before she pulled my hand away, she pressed it into her. "Now isn't this fun," she said.

When we got in to the room, she collapsed on her bed. I had half a notion to just let her lay there. It would serve her right for what she did to me the night before. But, since I was still using my cock to help me think, I decided the right thing for me to do, was to help her undress.

I woke her up saying, "Jill, wake up, you have to get undressed and use the bathroom." With that I made her sit up and then I unzipped the back of her dress. "OK, get your arms out." And then she did. God, there she was, with her dress down to her waist and only a skimpy bra on. God, she was beautiful. Hell, who was going to needed a PAY-TV. I was going to have her to look at and if I was lucky, I was going to do that and jack off. But, first, I need to pull her dress down, to get it off her. I did it. God, whatever underwear she had on hardly covered anything. I can't believe how hard I had gotten. I hope I wouldn't come too soon and not enjoy it for a while. The hell, with it I thought, this has got to be good for more that one orgasm. Hell, all night if I am lucky. I may even sneak a few feels. I just hope the folks don't check up on us. With that I decide I better get up and do all the locks on the door. I thought putting out the "do not disturb" sign would be a little too much though.

When I turned around, there was Jill, looking at me. I didn't know what to do, I knew she was going to be pissed, I mean she was as close to being nude as she could be and as I have ever seen her. But, then she smiled at me and said, "OK, it's your turn."

"What do you mean," I replied.

"Take them off," she said. "Your clothes. You have to get ready for bed, too."

I guess I got embarrassed, because I turned around and took my clothes off, except my boxer shorts, with my back to her. The I pulled the covers down in my bed and started getting in.

"No fair" she said. "You got to look, It's my turn, so turn around."

For me to do that, I had to adjust myself first. Even though I had lost some of my erection, boxer shorts aren't made to hold much back.. I turned around and faced her.

"Take it out and let me see it," she said.

No way, I thought. She's drunk and somehow dad will find out and I will have hell to pay. If she wants it out, by god, she can do it her self.

I Said, "if you want it out, come over here and do it."

She got up and started moving toward me, but then I think she got second thoughts.

"No," she said, "you need to do it."

I don't know why, but I just couldn't. We both stood that way for a minute and then I told her that I was going to get in bed, under a sheet and take my boxers off. Which I did. I told her, "why don't you turn some lights off." Which she did. I then turned away from her and then slowly pushed the sheet down so that my rear was showing, but my cock was still covered, but only barely.

"OK," I said.

I didn't know what to expect, but then I felt her get in bed with me and put an arm around my chest. With that I rolled over on my back. "I don't understand any of this" I said.

"I don't either," she replied.

I then pulled the sheet down and exposed my cock to her.

"Oh, It's beautiful" she said. "My brother has a big beautiful cock."

When she said that it started throbbing. "Go ahead, Jill, touch it. Just for a second"

"No, we've gone too far already. I can't. I just needed to see it."

There was no way I was going to give up.

"Didn't you feel it in the car, when you rubbed it with your feet? Didn't you feel it on the dance floor? Just for a minute. Just touch it for a minute."

"What," she said, "you sure went from a second to a minute real fast."

"Please" I said. When I said this, I slowly reach over and touched her nearest breast. She looked down at what I was doing and then said "don't."

I looked at her and took my hand away.

She just looked at me and said, "I have never touch one before, not like this, not with out any clothes on. And you’re my brother, we shouldn't be in here doing this. It's wrong."

God, I just knew that I wasn't going to get any from her, so I slowly started stroking my self. "Do you do it often," she asked me. I said "yes, I can't help it. It feels so good and I have been so turned on all night and I feel like I am going to explode."

"Do you do it,?" I asked her. "Often?" She looked at me and instead of answering, she reached over and put her hand around my cock. Oh, it so warm and bigger than I thought. I put my hand on hers and slowly started a stoking motion. I could tell she was getting turned on and wanted to do this.

"Have you ever seen a guy come before," I asked.

"Are you going to" she asked

"I will in just a minute, if you keep it up." I let go of her hand and as I thought, she kept stroking me.

"Have you seen a guy come before," I asked again.

"I saw an X-rated movie once and on a date once, through his clothes. I have never gone this far before."

I started raising up, to meet her strokes.

"I'm getting close," I said

"What do you want me to do," she asked

"Just what your doing, just a little more, please don't stop, just a little more," and then I erupted. I grabbed her hand that was on my cock, I didn't want her to stop, it was too good. God it was good, I had had quite a build up. It was all over me and her hand.

"I need to clean up," she said and then went in to the bathroom.

I don't remember her coming out, I must have fallen asleep. When I woke up I notice the sun was trying to come in through the window. Something else I noticed, Jill was in bed with me.

I laid there, looking at her, thinking about the night before. God, I was hard again. I didn't know if it was because of Jill or because I had to go the bathroom and piss so bad. Typical morning wood I thought.

I went to the bathroom and did my business and cleaned up a little. When I came out, I must have been making a lot of noise, because Jill was looking at my nude body and said "I think I am going to be sick."

I said "thanks a lot."

"No," she said, "I had too much to drink last night and looking at you, I guess what I think happened last night, probably happened."

"Yea, It did," I said. "I'm sorry that you don't feel well, because it was great for me. I'm ready for it to happen again. Look, even my cock thinks so."

"Oh, you guys are all alike, never get enough. Except last night, I came out of the bathroom and you were useless and fast a sleep. I was ready to be taken care of and no one to help."

"I'm sorry," I said, "if I only knew. But, that reminds me, you never answered my question, do you do it, do you masturbate?"

"I need to clean up," she said, threw the pillow at me and went in to the bathroom and closed the door.

In a few minutes she came out, still in her bra and panties. "You really are a beautiful woman," I said and then, partly because of what had happened before and also because I wanted to keep things going, I slowly started stroking my cock again.

"Oh damn," she said, "I want to watch you do that, it was quite a turn on last night, as much as I can remember, but we have to hurry up and get going before mom and dad come down and see something they shouldn't. They said to be ready by eight and that only give you twenty minutes and you know that dad is always early."

"I need to come again, look how hard I am. Come over here and help me."

"I want to but we don't have time, just hurry up and do it and I'll watch , while I get dressed." She turned her back to me and slide her jeans on and then took her bra off and pulled a tube top on. I was hoping to see her boobs, when she did that, but no such luck.

"Jill, help me," I asked. "I can get close but I may have trouble getting over the edge and may take too much time." I started picking up my pace. I was really getting turned on with her watching me. "Jill, come closer and watch me, wouldn't you like to touch me again, just stroke it for a minute."

"No," she said, but she came closer and reached out and stared stroking it. But, then she stopped and said, "we don't have the enough time."

I said "I am so close, don't you want to see me do this, don't you ant to seem cum?"

"Yes, yes, a hundred times yes, just do it, I'll watch, I want to see you, but hurry."

"Jill, help me, let me look at you, pull your top down and let me look at you."

Jill, just looked at me and then said "No, I'm not ready for that. I need to think about things first."

"Are you getting close," she asked? "Almost," I answered. Then Jill leaned over and put her hand between my legs and started feeling my balls and running her hand up underneath mine. "I want to feel when you cum." It was everything together, I couldn't help it, it was like it took me by surprise, and I just blew my load.

After I was finished, I just laid there for a second. And all of a sudden the phone rang, scaring the holy hell out of both of us.

It was dad, saying they were on the way down. I ran to the bathroom, cleaned up, got dressed and was ready before they got there.