My Sister Kate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went round the house checking that everything was locked up for the night, switched off the lights, and went upstairs to my bedroom too. I listened outside her door, but heard nothing. I knew she wasn't asleep yet. Alright, she'd had a couple of glasses of wine during the meal and a gin and tonic at the bar, but not enough to make her fall asleep as quickly as that. I knocked, and called out her name softly, but there was no response. As much as I wanted to talk to her, and assure her that everything was okay between us, I didn't want to make her feel harassed, or worse still feel that I was pressuring her for sex. I would have died rather than make her think that, so I left it for tonight, and went to my own room.

I slept so little I might as well not have gone to bed. Thoughts of our evening and the culmination of it went round and round in never ending circles in my head. It was maybe, 'wrong,' but it felt so right and so perfect. It was like I'd come home to where I should be, where I should have been all along. I can't explain it any better than that.

It was a Saturday, so neither of us had to go into work. I waited until about 9am, then made us both a cup of tea and took it up to her. We had to talk, it was something that couldn't be left to brew and cause problems between us. I knocked at her door, there was silence, and just as I turned away in despair, I heard her say very quietly to come in. She was lying in bed, her hair dark against the white pillow.

'I've brought you cup of tea. I know it's probably the last thing you want to do right now, but we have to talk about this Kate. We need to sort this out, we can't let it fester and ruin what we have. We've always had a wonderful loving relationship and I don't want to lose that. I'll move out if you want,' I offered. She'd sat up in bed as I talked, and had a sip of the tea I'd brought her. She had turned those dark, soulful eyes on me as I spoke, listening intently

'I don't want you to leave. I want you here with me, maybe that kiss was, 'wrong,' in the eyes of the world, but as wrong as it may have been, it somehow felt, 'right,' to me. We both love each other, we've always known there was something special between us, even your wife and my husband knew that.' I nodded, and she reached for, and held my hand. 'I was lying here in bed thinking about this most of the night,' she continued. 'I don't know if you remember, but this isn't the first time we've done this.' She must have read the blank expression on my face because she smiled at me and gripped my hand tighter. 'You don't remember?'

'No, I'm sorry Kate, I don't, you'll have to remind me. Maybe then it will come back to me.'

'You were just about to leave for college,' she recalled. 'In fact I think it was the night, or a couple of nights before you left. We were in my bedroom, and you were so excited and happy about leaving home and setting out for college, but I was devastated. I started crying because I loved you, practically worshipped you, and I knew I'd miss you. I didn't want you to go and leave me alone.

You took me in your arms just like we did last night, and we started kissing the same as we did last night too. We only broke apart when we heard someone going into the bathroom next to my room.' I nodded in agreement. It was coming back to me. I must have buried that somewhere in my subconscious all those years ago.

'I remember now,' was all I could say. 'Maybe it was a lucky thing I went off to college when I did,' I reflected. 'It would have been damned difficult for us to deal with that back then.' She agreed with me about that.

'We never got a chance to repeat it and find out, but yes, it would have made life very difficult,' she agreed. 'By the time you came back from college at Christmas time, I had met my first boyfriend and thought I was in love with him.' She started laughing. 'Funny how that memory came back to me last night when I couldn't sleep.' We sat there quietly for a moment or two, I was thinking how young and pretty she had been back then, and she was probably thinking back too.

'Do you think maybe this was always destined to happen, but didn't because of circumstances?' I asked her. She thought for a moment or two.

'Perhaps, but I don't really know about it being destined to happen. I can only speak for myself, but I wasn't horrified about what happened last night. I'm embarrassed, and so fearful that the brother I love so much might think I'm some kind of unnatural bitch, a pervert... a... a... slut,' she finally managed to say, and then the tears came again. I took the teacup from her, placed it on the bedside cabinet, and took her in my arms to comfort her. She felt soft and warm, and very, very vulnerable. I stroked her hair as I held her tight in my arms.

'Oh Kate, how could you imagine I'd ever think of you like that? I know society and the churches have laid down their laws about what they think is right and wrong, but most of that has to do with the possibility that any children may suffer from congenital defects. Do you want to have my babies?' She shook her head vigorously and laughed.

'No, I've got my kids and you have yours, I'm forty eight and you're fifty. I think we're a bit too old to start producing a new family. Of course, it's not beyond the realms of possibility, but I'm still taking birth control measures, and the chances of me getting pregnant are slim to nil.' She paused for a moment; there was silence while she snuggled in closer. 'Are you saying that you feel the same Jimmy?' she asked very quietly and very earnestly. 'Are you saying you want to make love to me, and it's not just me?'

I looked down at her, snuggled up, warm and cosy in my arms. The love I felt for her was way more than I had ever felt for my wife, or any previous girlfriends. It was a love that had endured all our lives, despite marriages and separations, hundreds of miles apart for years on end. She lifted her chin up towards me and I kissed her with my whole heart and soul.

'Yes, that's what I'm saying Kate. I love you, as a brother yes, but even more, I love you as a man loves a woman,' and we kissed again. This time there was no holding back, no guilt, no barriers. I kissed her and I caressed her, feeling the soft curves of her breasts through her nightdress. Her nipples were erect and hard, and I squeezed them gently drawing moans of excitement and approval.

She caressed my face gently and lovingly with her hands, then my shoulders and back. I scooped up the hem of her nightdress, and then my hands were on her naked breasts, kneading and touching the soft, soft skin. Somehow her nightdress, was around her neck and I looked down then at her wonderful boobs. Not big, but they suited her slender frame perfectly, and to be truthful I'd never been a, 'big tit' man, and they were just two more reasons to love her.

The dark nipples proved too much of an attraction to ignore and I lowered my head, kissing and sucking... no... suckling would be a more accurate term. She moaned even louder, as I let my hands wander over her body. Her back, her sides, she seemed to love and respond to it all.

The nightdress was soon on the floor, leaving her wearing just panties. She was about to take them off when I stopped her.

'No, let me, I want to take your panties off. I want to take them off, and see you for the first time. I want it to be special, something I'll never forget for the rest of my life,' I whispered. She'd unbuttoned my shirt in the meantime, which joined her nightdress on the floor.

'Come to bed. I want to touch... feel every part of you, you're mine now. I want you here in bed, beside me,' she pleaded, adding, 'and I want it soon. I've waited so long for you; I don't want to wait a moment longer than I need to.' I was just as eager as she was, but I wanted to savour her, make it last a little longer. She deserved better than a, wham, bang, thank you ma'am seduction.

I took off my trousers and underpants and slipped into bed beside her. Our first skin to skin contact was so incredibly exciting, and I resumed stroking and caressing her. She reached for my cock, and held it gently in her hand, stroking it, holding my balls with her other hand, and I started touching her legs, her thighs, and her bottom, then I let my hand stray to the inside of her thighs, and she immediately spread her legs wider, offering me her pussy. It was mine for the taking, so I slipped further down the bed, kissing the insides of her thighs. Her skin was sublimely smooth, and she shivered and moaned with pleasure as I kissed higher, nearing my goal. I reached for the panties then, and began to ease them down.

She lifted her hips to help me and then they were below her bottom. I could see the beginning of her pubic mound, then a little lower. She was trimmed rather than shaved, but very neat, and then as I slowly pulled on down I began to see where her skin divided to form her pussy, her clitoral hood. Her sexual secretions were emitting an intoxicating aroma, and I knew I wanted to bury my face between her legs as soon as her panties were off.

I was teasing myself as much as I was teasing her, and so with one final tug, I pulled them down to reveal her in all her glory. She lifted her knees back towards her chest, and together we slid her panties off. She spread her legs, showing herself to me, and oh my god, she was beautiful. I looked at her as she squirmed under my gaze.

Her labia were sublime, not huge, but prominent and generous, wetly glistening in the subdued lighting. Open, drooling and dribbling her excitement. I sniffed that essence, and ran my tongue up the outside of her labia, and then I let my tongue dip between her lips, and sweep upwards in one long stroke culminating in teasing her clitoris. Her hips lifted off the bed and she moaned loudly calling out my name.

I pulled her lips apart with my thumbs, and pushed my tongue further, deeper into her pussy, tasting every part that my tongue could reach. I inserted a finger and then two, stretching her pussy hole just a little as I shifted my tongue's attention back to her clitoris. She was so overwrought that her hips were bucking up and down, and I heard her moan really loudly, part moan, part scream.

'Oh fuck Jimmy, I'm coming. Oh god yes I'm coming...I'm coming.' She thrust and pushed against my fingers and tongue, holding the sides of my head in her hands as if somehow I might fly away. There was no chance of that happening ever!! I was determined to pleasure my darling Kate to the best of my ability. I wanted to be the best lover she had ever had, I cared nothing about my own pleasure except that making her come was my pleasure at that moment, and nothing else mattered to me at all.

Her orgasm was quite spectacular, almost frightening in its intensity. She thrashed about, moaning and whimpering, even screaming a couple of time, deep in the throes of her climax, grinding her wonderful pussy against my mouth and fingers. I never let up for a second, stimulating her all the way through as she went from peak to peak, and then gradually she began to slow down as the sensations at her core subsided. She lay there legs apart, finished for now, and I gave her pussy one last loving kiss making her hips give an involuntary twitch.

'Oh Jimmy,' she whispered as I crawled up the bed into her arms. 'That was amazing, fuck, no, you're amazing. I've never come like that in my life before... never.'

I said nothing, just kissed her and hugged her letting her recover, and get her breath back. My mission to be her best ever lover had in some way succeeded, but there was much more to come that day before I was through demonstrating my love for her.

After a while I started playing with her nipples again. They, like everything about her were beautiful in my eyes, and when I kissed them and started sucking them, she made a contented little sound deep in her throat, and turned to me pulling me tight against her, stroking my cock so very gently.

'I'm going to make your cock work so fucking hard today,' she threatened, with a laugh. 'You'll be begging for mercy before I'm through with you mister.' We smiled at each other, and then we both looked down at her hand wrapped round my dick. I was so excited to see her elegant hand and fingers stroke and play with my cock, yet another sight I'd never forget. Maybe it was the 'forbidden,' aspect of my sister touching me like that, I can't really say, only speculate, but somehow it felt as if my cock had never been handled properly until that day.

'Your cock is lovely Jimmy, and so hard,' she said looking into my eyes now with that happy contented look on her face, smiling into my eyes. 'Are you going to put it into my pussy? Are you going to fuck your horny little sister with your big hard cock, well...are you Jimmy?' she laughed again. 'You know I want it. I want to feel it deep inside me,' she almost whispered, but now with real urgency, her words intended only for me, and she turned over on her back and spread her legs wide for me again. 'Give it to me sweetheart, I need you to put it into me, I want to feel you shoot your cum in my horny pussy, please Jimmy.'

Now was the time, and I slid over on top off her, poised just above her hot body' She reached for me and took me in her hand, leading me to her wet, open sex, guiding me to her pussy lips, rubbing herself against my tip, making sure I was covered in her juices, and finally she inserted my cock between her pussy lips. In... in...and inch or so, and then she slowly, sensuously thrust herself up, as I pushed down, and my cock slid into her as far as it was possible to go in one slippery smooth push.

She groaned, I groaned. I was home at last and she felt absolutely sublime, but it wasn't just the hot, warm, sensation of her all enveloping pussy holding me tightly that felt so wonderful. It was something deeper, on a psychological, maybe even a spiritual level, that here I was, where I was always meant to be. Communing bodily and lovingly with the one other being I was meant to be with. It was love making yes, but so much more, and damn it, so much more exciting and erotic.

'I love you Jimmy,' she whispered, 'now love me too please,' and I began to move in her, slowly at first, savouring every withdrawal and thrust, and the clinging, sucking sensation in her vaginal canal, drawing gasps and moans from her sweet lips. 'Oh yes,' she whimpered, 'that's what I've been waiting for, what I needed.' Any words after that became rapidly more incoherent as I picked up the pace, and she gave herself over to the pleasures emanating from my cock plunging into her pussy hole.

Just for a few seconds she opened her eyes and looked into my mine with a look of love so intense I felt my love reach out to her and soar, and then she closed her eyes again, her head went back as her body arched up to meet me, and her second orgasm took her and shook her. Her legs wrapped round me, pulling me deeper, closer, her arms tightening, her mouth kissing me, licking me, and then I could hold back no more and felt myself surging, surging, and pumping my come into her deepest recesses. She felt it too, and her hips, her pelvis thrust faster, her pussy clenching and milking my come. She came again, as loud and as long as that first glorious orgasm, and I managed to keep going until at last it was over and she relaxed, her pleasure subsiding slowly.

I lay there in the aftermath of our pleasure, leaking my last remaining drops of come into my darling Kate. Gradually I softened, and reluctantly withdrew. She took me in her arms, and we lay there, just silently loving each other. I think we both fell asleep at that point. Neither of us had slept well the previous night, so given the frantic nature of our lovemaking, it may be understandable. It just felt like everything was right and in its proper place with our world at last.

* * *

12