The Soldier's Sister: The Nurse Ch. 01

Story Info
A wounded soldier's sister nurses him and more.
4.3k words
4.66
44.7k
79
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

The Soldier's Sister-The Nurse

I joined the British army straight out of University, having been sponsored financially throughout my course by the University Officer Training Corps, (UOTC) and after I'd graduated from University went on to officer training, where I graduated in the top ten of my year.

I, like so many of my friends was immediately caught up in various, 'peacekeeping,' missions where I acquitted myself reasonably well, and then I was sent to Afghanistan. Oh boy, what a shit-storm that turned out to be, but I made it home safe, although there were a few near things I have to admit. On my second tour of Afghanistan, things didn't go quite so well, and a sniper shot me. Luckily, if being shot by a high velocity snipers round can ever be described as, 'lucky,' his aim was a bit off, and he didn't hit anything vital, but it was damned close.

The round came in from behind straight through between my legs and tore a chunk out of my right thigh. I nearly bled to death waiting for the 'chopper' to medevac me out. At the base hospital I received first class medical treatment, where the doctors again told me I was a very lucky man. An inch or two higher, and it would have removed my balls and half my dick too. I was extra thankful that the Afghani sniper was a piss poor shot, and the bonus was that after I was stabilised, I was medevac'd all the way back to the UK.

Back home I spent about a week in hospital, but they decided I was fit enough to be released, although my dressings would need to be changed on a daily basis for the first week or two to avoid and check for any infections. I was also told to stay off my feet, and although getting up to go to the toilet or any other essential activities was okay, not to push it. Get rest, stay off your feet and you'll be okay was basically the order and advice. The only thing was, I couldn't be released until they had gotten some sort of home care package and that was holding up my release.

My family, mother, father and sisters had of course been informed about my situation, and my folks arranged to have me moved back home, where I could stay with them. We were, or rather are, a very close knit family. My sister Jen would come in every day and change my dressings. She was a charge nurse at the local hospital, so eminently qualified for the job.

Jen arrived bright and early the next morning. I was in my room when she arrived, mum and dad had installed a TV for me, knowing I'd not be very mobile for the first couple of weeks, so I would be confined here for at least a week. Jen came in, wearing her nurse's uniform, a crisp white top with the NHS blue detailing, smiling fit to burst, laid down her medical bag and then she gave me a big hug. I hadn't seen her for nearly two years, and it really was a pleasure to see her lovely smiling face again. She was about 18 months older than me, and we had always been very close. Jen had always been fiercely protective of me, even up until the time I went into the army. Now she was all concern about my wound.

'Come on then, let me see the scratch,' she joked, making light of my wound. 'Hop up onto the bed. Oh sorry,' she laughed, 'you have no option but to hop with that bad leg.'

'Jen,' I said, 'I love you, but cut out the crap jokes, this is real, it fucking hurts.'

'I know sweetheart,' she said more seriously, 'but you know me, I've always loved to tease you, and you still have no sense of humour, one of your less endearing qualities,' she said teasing me again.

With her help, I got on the bed, and propped myself up in a sitting position. She walked round to the right side of the bed, and laid her medical bag on the bed, then pulled out some packages of sterile dressing. There was an air of professionalism and efficiency about my sister that I hadn't seen before, but I reasoned that this was her 'thing.' This was what she did, and though I'd never seen her at work before, I knew she must be more than capable given her experience, and the fact that she was a charge nurse, meaning she was in charge of other nurses, a bit like an officer in the army. She read my medical notes regarding the wound, treatment, etc, and then turned to me.

'Right, let's see what we have here then,' she said breezily. 'Lift your bottom and we'll just pull down your pyjama bottoms a bit.' So, I lifted my arse up a little, and she skinned my pyjama bottoms down, unfortunately she must have caught the material of the boxer shorts I was wearing under my pyjama bottoms as well, because she also skinned them down too leaving my cock in plain view.'

'Fucking hell Jen,' I said, embarrassed, panicking, and trying to pull them up again. Instead of helping she was doubled up with laughter, but she'd had a short but good look at my cock.

'Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to do that,' she giggled, trying to pull herself together. 'It was an accident, I have no wish to see your dick, believe me.'

'Are you sure about that?' I asked her, recovering from my embarrassment and deciding to tease her in return. 'It seems awfully convenient that you just happened to pull down my boxers too, well I hope you got a good look.' She laughed at me scornfully.

'Yeah, I did thank you very much, but it's okay, I'm not judgemental brother dear,' she laughed again.

'Judgemental? What the fuck are you talking about,' I asked falling into her trap.

'Well, just because you've got a tiny little cock, I know it doesn't make you a bad person,' she said, straight faced.

'I do not have a tiny little cock,' I protested. 'I've never had any complaints so far, so keep your unwanted comments to yourself. Just because you've got a pussy like an elephant doesn't mean my cock is tiny?' She laughed then.

'Pussy like an elephant is it? I'll remember that when I'm dressing your wound you cheeky little fucker. Anyway, you've never seen my pussy, how would you know?'

'And you've never seen my dick either, apart from two minutes ago, and that's not fair. You know dicks grow much bigger when they get hard,' I shot back. Of course all of this was said with both of us laughing at each other. Outsiders may have thought it was strange, but as I said, Jen and I were very close and always had been.

'Okay, let's do this,' Jen said, taking charge, putting on a pair of sterile surgical gloves. She began to peel back the surgical tape holding my dressing in place which was fucking sore because it ripped the hairs out of my leg. She looked at me when I made a gasping noise because of the pain, and said, 'Soldier? Big fucking baby more like,' no sympathy, and then she said, 'hold your boxers over to the other side, this is a lot closer to your, "bits," than I thought, and I don't want any possible source of infection that close,' and now she was more serious as she looked at the wound.

'Bloody hell, you were a lucky lad,' she said. 'Any closer and I'd have been welcoming another 'sister,' into the family and the discussion about the size of your dick would have been entirely superfluous.' She had a little smile on her face. As she worked on me, I looked at her. She was a study in concentration, totally zoned in on what she was doing, and I took the opportunity to take a good look at her. I hadn't seen her for over two years, and to tell the truth she was a sight for sore eyes.

Jen had always been a beautiful woman, and even as her brother I could appreciate her beauty. Tall, slim, with long dark hair, which was tied back in a pony tail today. When she was out of uniform it hung naturally round her face and shoulders and she was quite simply, stunning. She had lovely dark eyes, a straight nose and a beautiful mouth. Her figure was amazing, as I said very slim, and I know she went to the gym regularly and played tennis too. She was, 'sporty,' but there was something else about her, she exuded sex appeal, and as I looked at her I was horrified to find myself getting hard.

'Fuck Nooooo!!' I sent a silent message to my cock. 'Not now! No! This is my fucking SISTER,' but to no avail. He was 'awake,' so the little fucker was going to have a look around and erect a tent in my boxers, and pretty soon, he was jutting up proudly proclaiming his presence to the world. Jen was concentrating hard on attending to my wound, and I prayed that she hadn't noticed. Without a word to indicate she had seen anything, she finish doing what she was doing, cut open a bag with the appropriate sterilised dressing for my wound, applied it, and once again taped it in place.

'All done,' she declared, smiling at me all innocently as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, and still looking right into my eyes and smiling sweetly, she reached over without even looking and waggled my cock from side to side with her hand, and said in a stupid children's cartoon type voice, 'Hello little man, so nice to see you. Are you coming out to play.' I nearly died of embarrassment.

'Jen,' I screeched, 'what the fuck?' she just laughed, and still holding onto it, she grinned.

'If I had a pound for every erection I've seen on the male ward, I'd be fucking rich. Yours feels quite nice actually,' and then pretending to be shocked, 'is he actually getting harder still?' she said feeling it some more. 'He is, you little fucking pervert,' and lowering her voice in case mum heard, she said, 'so, does this mean you want to fuck your sister now that you're all grown up, do you, well... do you? You want to fuck old elephant flaps?' She laughed, and I knew she was getting her own back for what I'd said earlier.

'Let go Jen, I'm not a pervert,' I said quietly, but very earnestly, 'it's you that's the pervert, you're playing with my cock and won't let go. That's what's making him harder.' She let go then, and did it with a throwaway gesture implying she was disgusted with it, but she still had that wicked smile on her face, as she peeled of the surgical gloves.

'Lucky I had surgical gloves on, just imagine me touching your dick with bare hands, you'd have come in your boxers, you perv.' I said nothing more, but my cock was still standing up proudly, and she looked at it again, which strangely excited me and made my cock twitch, she smiled again, and then said more seriously. 'It's okay sweetheart, I really don't mind you getting hard. I take it as a compliment and very sweet, even though I'm your sister. You know I love you despite all the banter, don't you?' I nodded.

'Yes Jen, I know you do,' I replied, more serious now, 'and I love you too. I've missed you so much, especially some nights when I was out there, and I was thinking of home. Don't go getting big-headed on me, but when I thought of home I was always thinking of you, always.' I could see her eyes filled up with tears, and she became quite emotional, and she came and gave me a hug, which went on for some time. It was so nice being in her arms, she was soft and warm, her perfume had a lovely fragrance, and for a moment I almost forgot she was my sister and my cock which had been growing softer sparked into life again and poked her.

'Jeeziz sweetheart,' she said quietly, 'you must be right horny to get hard again just cuddling me, how long has it been since you had sex?'

'Aww Jen, I'm really, really sorry,' I said, ignoring her question. 'I kinda lost track and it felt so nice hugging you that I forgot you were my sister just for a moment. I apologise.' She smiled, and kissed my lips, just a feather light touch, then pulled away, although still tenderly and lovingly stroking my face with a gentle hand.

'I suppose that's very flattering in so many ways and I understand you're maybe not quite yourself with you being on pain-killers, and so on. I'll see you tomorrow, so take care and look after yourself.' She fixed me with a hard stare, and wagged her finger at me, but I knew, or at least thought she was joking when her parting words were, 'if you get hard again tomorrow I'll have to sort you out,' and laughing, she kissed me again and then she was gone.

Time would have hung very heavily on my hands if I hadn't arranged to have my laptop computer sent to me. It meant I could keep in touch with the world, well my world, which was my regiment, plus old university friends, and family. I also downloaded some books to my electronic reader, in my case a Kindle. I loved reading, but hadn't had time to do a lot of reading since being in the army, so I had a fair backlog to read and catch up on. Although mum and dad had been kind enough to install a TV, it was mainly junk. Housing shows (buying, selling, decorating), gardening, antiques, quiz shows 'ad nauseum.' I was very selective about the time I spent watching the television.

I had no, 'love interest,' at the moment, having broken up with my last girlfriend before my first tour of duty in Afghanistan, so it had been quite a long time since I'd had any female companionship, which I suppose maybe explains why my mind kept drifting to thoughts of Jen. Fuck it, I thought, my cock had maybe reacted spontaneously when she was taking care of my dressing, but I couldn't get the thought of her holding me in her hand, and making me even harder out of my mind. It felt fucking good, and I realised I would love her to do it again.

'What a fucking pervert,' I thought. Jen's not only giving up her own time to attend to your wounds, but she's your sister. You're not supposed to have these kind of feelings about her. She deserves better. 'Try to put her out of your mind, control yourself.' However, sometimes these thought and emotions come unbidden. I also had a look at some porn on the internet, and as if to mock me, so much of it was about, 'brothers and sisters,' or brothers and step-sisters. I had thought to find something that even mildly interested me, and masturbate to dull my thoughts of Jen, but so much of it was completely phoney, and it held no interest for me.

Late that night, I tried to masturbate, thinking I had to do something to stop me having another hard-on when Jen came to dress my wound. However, all I could think of was Jen, so that little exercise was counter-productive, because it just filled my mind with images of her beautiful hands stroking my cock, and her lovely mouth and lips sucking me to orgasm. It was useless; all I could think of was my darling sister Jen, and eventually I exploded, shooting my come into a tissue with her beautiful face filling my mind.

I woke up early, read a little, and then mum brought me breakfast. Afterwards, I tried to read a little bit more, but couldn't concentrate. I was looking forward to Jen's visit so much, but at the same time dreading it. 'What if a get another hard on?' I thought. What would she think of me? She'd think I was some kind of degenerate and I'd lose her love and respect. All these thought whirled round and round in my mind, and then I heard the front door open and close, and Jen calling out to mum that it was only her. She was earlier than she had been the day before and I was still in bed, not ready for her, but okay, this was it. Thank god I wasn't hard and I sighed a heartfelt sigh of relief, and then Jen swept into the room, in her nurses uniform, all smiles, and my cock began to get stiff.

She crossed the room, laid her stuff down at the foot of the bed and came to me, kissing my lips lightly again, and hugging me.

'How's my little soldier today?' she said pulling the bedcovers down, getting prepared to dress my wound. Thinking she was talking to me and teasing me by calling me, 'little soldier,' I told her I was fine. She shook her head, looked at the bulge in my pyjamas, smiled wickedly, then leaned over taking me by surprise and did exactly the same as she had done the day before, waggling my cock from side to side.

'No, no, I was talking about our, "little soldier" the one standing to attention for me right now,' she laughed. I tried to pull away, but it wasn't easy because my cock responded by getting harder still as she touched me, rising harder against her hand. It didn't help that I instinctively pushed my hips a little higher too. Realising what I'd done, I blushed; I was so embarrassed at being caught with a hard-on for Jen. She just laughed at my discomfort.

'Down boy, keep it in your boxers for now, let's get this wound seen to first.' Once again she went into serious mode, surgical gloves on, removing the old dressing, and about a thousand hairs from my leg as the surgical tape came off, bloody painful too. She pronounced herself happy with the healing process, squirted something on it, swabbed it a bit, I presumed to clean any detritus away, and proceeded to apply another sterile dressing, and that was it.

'All done, and how are you today?' she said cheerily, seemingly ignoring the fact that she'd just touched my cock again. 'Are you in any pain at all?' she asked I wasn't. 'Are you sleeping okay?' No, I didn't sleep very well at all I told her. 'Oh dear, what seems to be the matter, were you dreaming about old elephant flaps,' she laughed, meaning was I thinking about her and her pussy. I looked down at my hard-on, sticking straight up under my boxers, and pulled up the covers to hide my 'distress,' and to prevent her touching it again. There was a long awkward silence, because I was lost for words, I didn't know what to say, but my silence told her more than any words could have.

'Oh god, you were, weren't you?' she said quietly, taking and holding my hand. 'I'm sorry sweetheart, you know I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you. I was just fooling around yesterday, teasing you. I didn't think you'd be interested in me like that, after all, I'm your older sister.

'Not that much older, just over a year,' I said, 'and you know how much I love you, always have and always will, but after you touched me like that, and I was shocked at first I have to admit, I just couldn't get you out of my head. It just went round and round, and round and round, I thought about it half the night.' She stood up and reached over, kissing me on the lips again in a sisterly way. Lingering just that heartbeat too long.

'Here move over, let me give you a hug,' she said. 'I'm sorry darling, I just didn't think when I did it. I was trying to be funny and cheer you up a bit, that's the truth, I just didn't think. Please forgive me,' and she got on the bed on top of the covers, but carefully in case she hurt my wound again, and took me in her arms. We'd done this a hundred times before over the years, sometimes it was her comforting me, sometimes it was me comforting her, and that's all it ever was.

'You know,' she began, and kissed my cheek, her face right up close to mine, almost whispering in my ear. 'I find it really flattering that you were thinking of me like that.' I looked at her beautiful face, so close to mine. My heart was racing now.

'Really?' was all I managed to say, and then, 'please Jen, if you've ever loved me, tell me you're not teasing me again.' She looked me in the eyes, no trace of a smile or a grin, and I could see she was dead serious.

'No, I'm not teasing you, I promise, and I know I called you a pervert when you got hard yesterday, but that was just me teasing you. I never for a moment meant it, or even thought it.' She was obviously thinking about something, so I waited until she spoke. 'I want to ask you something deadly serious,' she finally got out, 'and it's important that you answer me truthfully. Will you do that for me please,' I said nothing but nodded, 'the absolute truth,' she whispered, 'just take that leap of faith... have faith in me,' she pleaded. Shit, this sounded heavy I thought. But I agreed readily.

'When you were thinking of me and you couldn't sleep last night...' and she hesitated, ' oh god, how do I say this,' she was struggling, 'did you get hard again?' I turned a bit more towards her and held her eyes with mine. She looked down shyly, something I'd never known her do, unable to hold my gaze. This was important, life changing, I realised.

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers
12