My Sister Kathy and I

Story Info
A man pesters his young sister who refuses to commit incest.
1.6k words
4.04
27.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a year, my sister Katherine was thoroughly used to my badgering her for sex. She had yet to give in. Incest was something my deeply moral minded sister could not live with. If she had told me this once, she had told me a hundred times.

'But, Kathy, we're both alone, single and living together. We should enjoy ourselves. Nobody'll know.'

'I'll know. Stop wasting your time, Pat, I'm not going to give in. I'm not about to have sex with my brother. It's incest and it will always be so. Nothing I can do about it.'

That's what our conversations had been like, every time I brought the subject up. After finding myself divorced at barely twenty-four, I had moved into an apartment with my hormones working overtime. When my kid sister, who was attending college nearby, had agreed to come live with me and to help with expenses, it had not been long before her feminine charms worked their magic and I was soon hungry for sex with her. Kat, who had now lived with me for a year, was the serious type and studied very hard, so much so that I despaired of ever convincing her to agree to have sex with me. I could have looked at many women at work but somehow, unfortunately for me, my own sister was the sole object of my lust.

One day when away at work, I had an idea. When I got home, I grabbed a beer and waited for Kathy. I cornered her as soon as she arrived.

'Not again, Pat, why don't you give it a rest. What do you want this time?'

I handed my sister a bottle and told her what I had thought of at work.

'I know you dislike incest Kathy and I respect that. I also know I lust for you very much and I came up with a good idea. Incest cannot be incest if no one comes. You knew that, right? No orgasm, no incest. Simple as that.'

'Come on Pat, where did you get that foolish idea? You know that's not how it works.'

'The office encyclopedia. During lunch today I read a story about a court that had to hear a case involving incest between a man and his daughter. I read the judges would not convict the man after both admitted there had been penetration but the man became afraid of the consequences and withdrew before the act was fully consummated.'

'That's a good one, Pat. You win the medal. I don't believe a word of what you said.'

'All right Kathy. Come by my office tomorrow and I'll show you the story.'

I was bluffing. If Kathy had said yes, I was done for. We don't even have an encyclopedia at work.

'That's okay, you're probably right Pat. But it would feel like incest if it was you and... I don't know...'

Bingo. This was my chance and I decided to take full opportunity of the situation.

'Kathy, let's work this out, see what we can do and if it can work for us or not. You're not a virgin so that helps. Nothing to it. I am making you a solemn promise that I will penetrate your love tunnel halfway then stop and I will remain very still, not moving at all, I will simply enjoy being inside you, that will be exciting enough and I swear to you that I will withdraw before I come, if I feel the need to.'

'Wait there, wait a minute Pat, I know I told you I had lost my cherry but it wasn't true. I'm still a virgin and we're not going anywhere with your idea.'

Well! That was a huge letdown. Strangely, it was Kathy who came up with a solution to our problem.

'You'll think I'm a whore but if I let you get inside me up to my hymen, would that satisfy you?'

Would it! I almost jumped with joy. I ran over to my sister and I kissed her on the mouth. She laughed and I began to think my problem was solved. I would get my dick inside Kathy and I'd be in heaven. I'd just masturbate after I withdrew and everything would be hunky dory.

'Kathy, you're an angel. I love you, truly. I can't wait for when we do this. Can we do it now?'

'Let's talk this over while we eat dinner and we'll see.'

While we ate, I think Kathy herself got turned on by our situation.

'How will you keep from getting too deeply into me?'

'Kathy, don't forget your membrane, it would hurt if I pressed my dick past it. I think the best way will be for us to face each other while we bring our sexes together. I will sit on the bed, you sit your bum between my legs, I push into you and we relax.'

Kathy sighed but she had to agree to my plan. She had run out of objections.

We went to my bedroom, I took my clothes off except for my shorts and Kathy took everything off. Seeing her completely nude, I was stunned by how great her body was and how delicious her boobs looked. Off came my shorts and my rigid dick sprang upward, pointing at my sister and pulsating with pent-up lust.

I got on the bed, sat in the middle and spread my legs wide, resting my torso on my hands behind me. Kathy sat on the bed after me, turned her beautiful legs toward me and slid her bum close to my feet until she sat facing me with her knees up and touching, and with her arms around them. I grabbed my sister's feet and pulled them over my thighs and around my back as Kathy steadied herself with her hands on the bed behind her. I then reached around Kathy's bum and pulled her close to my turgid shaft. Kathy's snatch was now open before me in all its glory.

'This will work better if I get you in the mood, Sis.'

Kathy was looking at my sex fearfully and she pressed her lips together as I reached for her clit. Once I found it, I rubbed it between my thumb and fingers of one hand as, with the other, I fondled her breasts. Kathy closed her eyes and threw her head back.

'You'd better stop that or you won't last long inside me.'

Kathy was right. I pushed myself forward toward her vagina and I moved my dickhead around in her folds until I found her entrance. Kathy stared at my shaft as it entered her body and she watched her snatch being forced open by my thick cock. The pleasure I felt was now intense.

My cock was only partly inside my sister's body when it reached her cherry. Kathy moaned when she felt my prick pushing against her hymen and she asked me to stop.

I remained motionless and we both stayed in position, resting on our hands but connected sexually very intimately. I felt a strong urge to move but I forced myself to remain quiet and not moving. We had been in that position for a couple of minute before I spoke.

"You turn me on so much Kathy, this is the answer to my most secret desires. It feels so good to realize I'm penetrating you sexually at last that I'll have to jerk off ten times when I have to get out of you.'

'I'm enjoying this too Pat, I didn't think I would but it feels heavenly being in an intimate union like this with you. I'll have to do myself too as I'm getting quite excited by what we're doing now.'

'Sis, this feels wonderful even if I don't dare move. I'll do you orally when we stop, if you'll let me. Please let me make you come and I promise you won't regret it.'

Our situation, with me inside my sister, was just too much, it could not continue. It was not long before I felt I was getting close to orgasm and I pulled out. Before Kathy had a chance to move, I lay on my side beside her and pushed my fingers in my sister's love canal and I fondled her clit with my thumb. Kathy's head went back and she pressed her cunt against my hand. I got up then got on my knees beside the bed. I pulled Kathy toward me, moving her legs to either side of my head as I brought my mouth to her delicious sex and started sucking her clit. I pushed a finger inside her love hole, then two, and I worked Kathy into a frenzy as she achieved a very powerful orgasm through my ministrations.

Once she had recovered sufficiently, Kathy grabbed my shaft and masturbated me to completion. It took her, let's say, a minute. My sweet sister even agreed to do me again a few minutes later, again with perfect results.

Kathy stated afterward that having sex with me was not so bad, after all. She said we should probably be okay to do what we had just done again in the future. Tomorrow, she said, might be okay.

I have now set two goals for myself after that first wonderful session with my sister. One, she would have to give me head, and soon. Two, I decided I would be the one to deflower her. In the reasonably near future. That future now looks bright indeed; soon after our sexual encounter, my sister decided to co-sign a long lease agreement with me on our love nest.