All Comments on 'My Sister Kathy and I'

by GiddyDreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully you write a second part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmmm. . .

This will, without a doubt, provide numerous follow-up submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you old enough to even be here? Your writing suggests you aren't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writing was very cringe and amateurish, next time don't write it like a wattpad fantasy and write it like real life.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
what?

2 fingers in a virgin??

GiddyDreamerGiddyDreamerover 2 years agoAuthor

Maybe I should stick to non-virgins stories. I’ve been with a number of great women so far but I never had the honor of deflowering a virgin. I always thought the hymen was ‘somewhat inside the vulva, near the beginning of the vagina’ and I figured that would be good enough for my story-line. Just goes to show, one might be well-advised to experience the virginal condition before writing about it.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Another 1 star for writing the same story again. This makes 4 times telling it here. You really should stop. Or change your user name to "One Trick Pony".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiddyDreamer@GiddyDreamer
Sexual tension and giddy sensuality are what I always look for in erotica and I try to reproduce those emotions in my stories. After three years here, however, I have few illusions on my talent as a writer. Some readers do not care for my particular way of writing and I unders...