My Sister Kelly

Story Info
I do what I have to do for my parents, my sister, and myself.
20.4k words
4.56
112.2k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. Enjoy. If you're willing, please comment your likes and dislikes about the story. And vote!!!

* * * * *

A young Dave is waiting in front of the school for his mom & dad to pick him up on a Friday afternoon, expecting to go on a camping trip that dreadful day, but an accident kills his parents instantly and changes his life forever. He is six years old, an only child, and he's looking forward to the camping trip. It's one of many things he loves to do with his mom & dad.

He sits on a bench in front of the school for a long time, waiting for them, when the school principal and school nurse sit down on either side of him. Slowly, they make him realize his parents will not be picking him up. Even at six years old, he is devastated. That day, Dave lost his will to live.

As he sits on the bench, he cries his eyes out and can't stop. Even though the nurse is holding him tight, he feels nothing. The numbness in his body causes life to stop before his eyes and he doesn't know if he is dead or alive, nor does he care. His life is over. His parents are the life in his blood and he loves them dearly. He can't imagine life without them.

After a long wait at the school, the state comes and takes him away. He cries for days at the loss of his parents, but it doesn't help. A week later, he attends the funeral and sits with no awareness as to what is happening. He's a space cadet, not focusing on anything.

The family court where they live put him up for adoption and he becomes a ward of the state. He has no idea what is happening to him, nor does he care. He just goes along with everything, feeling lifeless at the loss of the two people that made his world come alive. He had the best parents in the world and loved them dearly.

For the next two years he feels lethargic. He has no sense he belongs to life. The state moves him from foster parent to foster parent in its attempt to find him a new home and after more moves than he can count, the state finally finds a family he might like. In his state of unconcern, he didn't really give a damn, but he's glad somebody did.

Dave is introduced to a family that has a child a year younger than himself and as he gets used to being in their house, Kelly and her parents make him feel different, better actually. After only a week there, he can feel life and love return to his blood. He didn't want that to stop so he faces his future and leaves his stupor to fend for itself.

Finally, at the ripe and sassy age of eight, he has a more positive outlook about his future. Feeling he has lost two years of his life, his new foster parents make him feel like he belongs with them and gives him hugs, something he hasn't felt in a couple years. Kelly also does the same and he begins to enjoy life again. Even at a young age, he remembers Kelly having beautiful blue eyes and a great smile.

* * * * *

About eight months later, the state and his foster family sit him down in the livingroom to sort out his future. Dave wants to stay with them and he tells them so in the most modest way he can, being as evasive as possible. All of them agree, but he never tells them the real reason why he wants to stay, and they let it slide.

To claim his place in his new family, he pads to his new dad, leans over to him and gives him a hug and dad meets him half way. Then he does the same to his new mom, who sits next to dad, but when he gets to Kelly, she stands up and embraces him tight so he does the same to her.

"Welcome home, David," she says.

Her words hit home and he gets teary eyed as a result. Then she releases him and he moves on to the state representative, ever so happy Kelly has given him a hug. Six weeks later, the adoption becomes legal, but he keeps his name because he feels he owes that to his birth parents, whom he still misses and loves dearly.

As the years pass by, he weasels his way into his new family, but still has the sorrow of his birth parents in the back of his mind. As a family, they get along well and when Dave & Kelly become teenagers, she starts pranking him and he fell for it too many times to count. Every time she does it to him, she gives him a hug, realizing he feels uncomfortable in the situation. He smiles, getting more affection from his sister, which is exactly what he wants.

At times, he feels like he gets more hugs from his sister than he did from his birth parents, but he knows that's not true. Kelly loves to gives hugs and it seems to be part of her personality. He really feels at home and his decision to stick it out is well deserved, and worth it. Dave is happy for a change, but he won't forget how he got to this moment.

By the time Dave & Kelly make it to senior high, he is Kelly's self-appointed protector, his job as her brother. He works out, getting stronger and stronger as he gets older, knowing he will appoint himself to the job. He gets in more scuffles over her than he cares to count because she's a natural beauty, which catches the eye of every boy. Kelly is proud of her brother, which makes him happy. He can hold his own with the guys and after a while, they quit messing with them. She goes out on several dates and so does he, but not as many as his sister, and they always remain close as brother and sister.

Dave & Kelly often double date and infrequently hang out together, but when they don't have a date lined up, they go to the movies together, in public. Their friends know they are brother and sister, even if they don't have the same last name. Nobody cares. They always have friends and always have a good time and it never matters to her or anybody else that Dave is not her blood brother, always treating him like he is. He can't describe how close to home he feels, and Kelly is a big part of that.

The day Dave graduates from high school is a party day. He has so much fun with friends and family. Mom, Dad and Kelly make sure the day is nothing but fun for him, and they succeed.

When the fun part of the day ends, he walks with them to the garage while dad tells him they want to take him for ice cream. As the garage door opens, his graduation present sends him to tears and he drops to his knees. There it is, a brand new, overhauled 1968 GTO he has always wanted, with a huge blue ribbon wrapped around it.

He has to admit, it was a total surprise. Mom, Dad and Kelly drop to their knees with him, group hug him and for a longest time, he has trouble keeping himself together. After a while, they pile into the car with Dave behind the wheel and go for ice cream. What a happy day it is for his family, especially for himself, but he can't believe they have done that for him.

That night, Dave lays alone in bed and his brain wanders to his birth parents, thinking they should have been here, celebrating his high school graduation with him. As their memory comes to the forefront of his mind, he starts to weep. Walking by his room, Kelly hears him.

She knocks and asks, "Can I come in?"

He tries to cover up his tears, but she knows they are there.

"Not really," he replies, knowing well enough she will.

She comes in anyway, pads to his bed and sits down, rubbing his back as he gets his emotions under control.

"You are thinking about your birth parents, aren't you?" she asks.

Dave only nods.

"You'll be okay, David. I know you pretty well and you have a good life ahead of you."

"Thanks, Sis. I appreciate that," he tells her with sorrow in his voice.

Then she surprises him by saying, "Now suck it up, Bro. Tomorrow is another day!"

She smiles at him, leans in and gives him a kiss on his cheek, pads to the door and closes it behind her. Leaving him alone in his sorrow, he smiles inside and wonders what he means to his sister.

They spend a nice summer together as a family and have so much fun, especially with Kelly. They do so many things together. He has looked at her parents as his parents for many years now, and sometimes he cries at night, thinking about how lucky he is to have loving parents to replace the loving parents he lost.

* * * * *

It's tough for Dave to pack his bags and go off to college in the fall. Leaving his sister behind is tough on both of them. They miss each other so much, but they reunite on college breaks and have a great time together. He deals with his first year in college and does well, but he misses his sister's pranks, wit and most of all, her presence.

His sister is so pretty and slender it makes it that much harder on him and many times, they have intimate conversations about the boys and girls they dated. He is so happy they can talk to each other on that level.

Dave comes home from college two weeks before Kelly graduates from high school and mom & dad have already bought her the car she wants and they make a slightly different plan to present her graduation gift. Dave drives it into the driveway as she watches and she cries just like he did the year before. Surviving that event, Kelly drives them to get some ice cream. Over the years, she's been the best sister for him, always treating him like her blood brother.

The summer recess seems short and the next thing he knows, both of them are off to college, and not the same one, as much as he doesn't want it to be that way.

Kelly goes in the opposite direction he does to college, but things change between them toward the end of the first year. He didn't hear from her and she never answers his phone calls or text messages. He is worried and gets mom & dad involved and they end up dragging her out of college the day before her finals begin. She wouldn't have passed them anyway, not in her condition.

Dave doesn't ask about Kelly until he finishes his finals, and four days later, he's done. On his way out of his last exam, he calls home to find out the damage and based on what they tell him, he races home to get the full story, and it's not pretty.

Kelly got involved in the drug crowd and she went downhill from there, and did so quickly. It gets to the point where there isn't a drug she didn't want to try.

* * * * *

Kelly is sleeping when her brother arrives at home. Mom & dad are filling him in when she wakes up and discovers he's home.

"David!!!" Kelly shouts when she sees her brother.

She runs straight to him as tears wet her eyes. As he stands, she crashes into him and gives him the biggest hug of his life. She cries her eyes out and just holds him tight for so long. He wraps his arms around her, letting her know she's still his sister and their parents make a mental note that the brother/sister relationship is still strong.

At the moment, she's fairly sober so they have a conversation with mom & dad involved. She tells them the story of her slump into the drug scene and it gets to the point where Dave doesn't want to hear anymore. He doesn't want to hear about the number of sex parties she attended or the free drugs she got. Neither did their parents, but the drugs she got weren't free, but her pussy was the payment.

After hearing her story, he doesn't want his sister continuing down this path. He definitely wants her back and he's willing to pay a price to make it happen. The fear of losing his sister brings back memories of the day he was told about his birth parents. As a result, he becomes more determined to make sure his sister survives this. He refuses to face another death in his family, if he can prevent it.

When she finishes explaining, Dave excuses himself as he walks toward the door. Kelly suddenly becomes scared he's walking out on her so she runs to him. He holds her tight and takes the time to explain what he's going to do.

"Sis, I already lost two people I love and I'm not going to let it happen again, so not to worry. I'll be back soon. I have to talk to a friend," he tells her and her frown turns to a blank expression and she relaxes, a bit.

He goes to visit a buddy that got involved in the drug scene in high school and is now sober, knock on wood. He gives Dave some much needed advice on how to handle the situation with his sister, and when he returns home, Kelly gives him another warm, tight welcome and they have another talk with the family about the plan he creates as a result.

Knowing his parents have to work and knowing they love their daughter, the plan he creates has him being her primary care giver. He tells them he wants to make a camp site for them in the woods and keep her there, likely against her will. He needs to get a chain, locks and other restraining items, food, water and camping gear, most of which they already have in the garage, and anything else he needs to keep them alive. Mom and dad's job is to visit on weekends and replenish the food, water and anything else they need, especially toilet paper and firewood.

His parents approve the plan quickly, but Kelly is apprehensive after hearing about the chains, locks and being restrained. They spend a long time convincing her it's in her best interest. Kelly looks Dave in his eyes with a pouty look as she puts her life in his hands, and he understands her message. She's dependent on his advice and he lets her know he will protect her, and she knows he will. Kelly is scared, but she finally agrees and the family's plan is complete.

He tells them each of them will pay a price to get her back to the living, based on the information he got from his advisor friend. Kelly goes with him voluntarily because she likes to go camping, but also because she wants to get back to normal, and at that moment, she knows it. She has no idea about how much pain she will endure throughout this process, and he's afraid to tell her the whole story, but off they go with prayers in their hearts that Dave can pull this off.

Their parents follow them so they can come back on weekends, and as needed. Kelly rides with Dave and sits next to him, holding his arm with her head on his shoulder. She's scared. He can feel her shiver every once in a while.

After finding a good place to set up camp, dad helps him with the tents, designating places for her to do different things, like shit, piss and bathe before he has to chain her to a tree. They maintain their own tents, setting up Dave's out of reach of her chain.

When they have it all set up, mom & dad thank him, wish Kelly a swift recovery and give her the hug of all hugs.

"I'm scared," Kelly tells them.

Mom says, "So are we, Honey, but you know your brother will protect you and take good care of you. He will be there for you so let him love you through this."

"Okay, Mom."

Then Kelly goes to her brother and gives him a hug.

"You going to take care of me, Bro?"

"I will do what I have to do to take good care of you and you know it, Sis," Dave says.

"Thanks, Bro."

Satisfied, mom & dad head for home with tears in their eyes. Tomorrow is a work day for them so they can't stay overnight. They're concerned whether or not their daughter will survive this. Dave is wondering if he will survive this, having a better understanding of what he's getting himself into.

* * * * *

Dave & Kelly settle into the new surroundings and before he knows it, she starts her trend downward. He can't explain how painful it is for him to watch his sister go through her withdrawals. Several times, it gets to the point when he nearly gives in to her cries and pleas for drugs because she's hurting so bad.

The words she uses tug more at his heartstrings than anything else, but some are designed to make him feel worse than he already does. He nearly throws in the towel and takes her home several times, but as he faces reality, it would have done her no good and he would have failed his sister. That's not an option. Even though she says so many mean things to him that makes him feel bad, he has to ignore her comments to survive, as tough as it is.

On the second day, she is having a temper tantrum and strips her clothes off, just to shock him, and throws them at him, one piece at a time. When she runs out, she makes several trips to her tent and gets the rest of her clothes and, one by one, she throws them at him until she runs out, telling him how much she hates him.

After that incident, he knows it's time to chain her to a tree so she can't run away. She fights him furiously as he receives the first round of bruises from his sister, but he over powers her and finally, the chain is attached around her waist.

She swears and screams at him like he's the most hated person on earth. Trying hard to get the chain off, she finally gives up with tears streaming down her cheeks and drops to the ground in total defeat.

"Why do you hate me so much you fucking dick head? I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" she says as her screams wane toward the end.

That affects his emotions hard. He can't stand hearing that from his sister and nearly throws in the towel again, but he fights off the emotion. As she wanders around the camp, testing her limits, she has enough chain to allow her to the areas she needs to go to, except bathing.

The next phase of her survival has her getting more vocal and a little less violent.

"The pain is killing me. I'm hurting, Bro. Please help me. Pleeease!!" she screams and cries.

The pain she is feeling is unbearable as she curls into a ball to get through it as she periodically softly grunts her pain, and she lets him know it in no uncertain terms. It's so hard for him to do this, but he has no choice. By the end of the third day, he doesn't know which one of them hurts the worst.

Sometimes, she's close to human and she cuddles to her brother near the fire, but he doesn't know if he should hold her and let her know he's here for her, but he does it anyway. He wants her to know a person that loves her is here with her, but he doesn't know if a drug addict will interpret it that way.

Then comes the times when she just lays on her side on the ground for hours on end with her eyes closed, oblivious to life. Once in a while she barfs and spits it out. Other times she wouldn't even move a muscle. As she lays there with her eyes closed, he hurts for her, sometimes very badly. He lays next to her and gives her a kiss on her cheek as he does his best to hold her and she is unaware he is doing it for her.

Dave really hates doing this plan, but his sister is important to him, so he sucks it up and perseveres. So far, Dave is feeling favorable because he is becoming one tough dude, protecting her in order for her to survive this madness, but he's not happy about it. Many times he has to hide behind his car so she would not see him crying. In her state, she would see that as a sign of weakness and drill him even more than she already is.

Every two days, Dave gets in the cold water and gives himself a fast bath and most of the time, Kelly watches him. When he comes out, she stares at the bulge in his bathing suit, then wants him to fuck her, which he refuses to do, making her mad as hell. More name calling results as she yells at him, specifically calling him a pussy. Dave just goes into his tent, shaking his head and now is out of her sight. She gives up a short time later, hoping she has done some damage to his perseverance.

When mom & dad spend the first weekend with them, mom, shocked that her daughter is naked, wants Dave to put clothes on her.

"I would love that, Mom, but she wants nothing to do with clothes."

"Let me try."

"Okay, but she will react violently if you try to force the issue. Word to the wise, Mom," Dave tells her.

He gets a pair of shorts and a tank top from his tent and gives them to his mom, hoping for success, deep down.

"Why do you have her clothes in your tent?"

"She was unhappy with me two days ago and in a fit of rage, she stripped off what she was wearing and one by one, she threw them at me. When she ran out, she went to her tent and got more, making several trips, until there was no more to throw at me, which pissed her off that much more."

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers