My Sister Kelsey Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuation from Pt. 2 of My Sister Kelsey.
3.5k words
4.45
18.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept thinking to myself about how great a week alone with Kelsey would be. My mind kept racing about all the things we could do for a week, care free with the house to ourselves. I just had to figure out how to get out of the family trip. The trip was a trip we did every year with some of our extended family, my mom's sister's family where we would rent out a large cabin. I really did enjoy the trip but obviously this year I would be happy missing it.

About a week and half before the trip, Kelsey had told me she was going to use work as her excuse not to go which was easy enough for her.

I got home one day that week and Kelsey was already home. When I walked in, she was walking around the kitchen and got my attention right away. She was wearing a plain tee only barely covering her panties.

"Glad you're home, want to go up stairs?" She said with a grin on her face.

I smiled back at her. "You're not wasting any time are you?"

"Why should we?"

I shrugged in agreement.

As I followed her upstairs I realized she wasn't even wearing any painties. Just her plain white tee shirt and that was all.

"Oh wow sis, you were not wasting any time by wearing extra clothes."

With a grin she looked back at me. "I'll admit, I already warmed up a few minutes ago thinking about us."

I followed her into her room and she sat on the bed and motioned me to lay down next to her.

"Since I already got off, how about you lay down, relax and let your sister milk you real good."

I obliged without giving a second thought to it. I stripped down quickly and laid on my back. I was already pretty hard watching her walk around with no bottoms on.

"Oh, did you like what you saw on your way up here? You like when your sister walks around with her pussy out for you to see?"

I simply nodded, and taken aback and said "Of course how could I not?"

She grabbed my penis tightly with her right hand and started to move it up and down the shaft, rubbing the head with her thumb each time she got to the top.

"Oh wow you are getting very hard very fast. You know you shouldn't enjoy your sister stroking your penis like this." As again she gave a devilish grin.

I sensed she was really playing up the incest aspect of what we were doing, more than any other time we had fooled around. I initially thought it was odd, but quickly enjoyed it alot!

"Well you're the one with your hands all over your brother's cock." Was the best I could come up with.

"I just can't help that my little brother just has a perfect penis." Just the right size, girth, smooth and a perfect mushroom head."

She then leaned down and kissed that same mushroom head. Then she began to squeeze my cock as hard as she ever had before. It bordered on the line of painful and enjoyable. But I didn't want her to stop.

"I'm not going to be able to hold it in much longer if you squeeze it like that."

"You can't cum in front of your sister, that would be inappropriate. You're going to have to do your best to hold it in."

"I am trying my best." I said, taking a deep breath doing all I could to not cum.

It was just so amazing. The playful banter, how much my older sister just wanted to jerk me off. And how cute she really was. I honestly enjoyed just looking at her beautiful smile while she leaned over me naked. So wrong, but so perfect. It was all just too good to be true.

And all of the sudden it was.

"Oh my god Chadam!"

"What is it?" As I leaned up slightly to see why she had said that.

"Mom is home! I think I just heard her car just pull into the driveway!"

The rush of it all made me panic, and yet come to a climax all at once. Kelsey was still leaning over me still with a firm grip on my penis and trying to look out the window of her bedroom to see if she could see the car.

"Oh no!" I shouted as I started to cum, a long firm thick jet of cum right onto Kelsey's stomach and chest, as she reacted moving my penis slightly down to where the next two shots of cum covered my own chest.

Kelsey shot up and ran over to the window. "Oh my god! She is here!"

In pure panic Kelsey yelled "Hurry, Go get in the shower!" She had grabbed my tee shirt and was already wiping the cum off her chest before I even sat up.

I ran into the hallway, and into the bathroom that sat right between our two rooms upstairs, started the shower and hopped in.

As I stood there in the shower, I tried to collect myself. Still overcome with the sensation that was an amazing hand job.

Then I started thinking about what Kelsey was doing. "Did she get cleaned up in time? Did she move my clothes out of her room? Why was mom home so early?"

We had never been so reckless before. Typically Kelsey in her overly responsible character would check Mom's location on her phone to make sure we always had plenty of time. I couldn't believe we hadn't thought to check.

As I stood in the shower I realized one mistake. I had forgotten to grab a towel from the closet in the hallway, in my mad dash to the bathroom. There was no way to let Kelsey know as I had left my cell phone in her room also.

I realized I was going to just have to hope for the best. Hopefully mom wasn't even upstairs when I came out, and if so hopefully she wouldn't question me going in without a towel or clothes anyways.

I could at one point hear Kelsey and Mom talking through the door, but couldn't make a single word out that they were saying over the running of the shower.

I knew it was close to time for me to make my dash. I realized I couldn't wait long as the longer I waited after I turned off the shower the more odd it would be. I turned the water off, took a moment and opened the door and headed for the linen closet in the hallway.

"Did you forget a towel?"

My heart raced, I turned around and sure enough, my mom laughed and looked away.

"Ughh, yes!" I shouted in frustration.

"I was hurrying to get in from playing basketball today." I quickly exclaimed to try to legitimize what was happening.

"I understand, I've done the same thing before." Mom laughed as she said.

"Fortunately your sister is in her room or you would have freaked her out."

I gave a half hearted "haha" to her in response.

We each went into our bedrooms and that seemed to be the last of that situation. As I went into my room, I did see my phone and clothes, even the shirt Kelsey cleaned herself up with.

I instantly texted her about what happened and we messaged back and forth.

"Yea I talked to Mom for a minute and then just went back into my room while you were in the shower. I don't think she would suspect a thing at all."

"I agree. But that was too close for comfort."

"Yup. Let's just chill tonight, act normal and we can talk tomorrow about it all bro ;)."

"Sounds good, sis ;)."

That night I told my parents about a basketball tournament I had been invited to play in, that was during the same time of the family get away. I told them how much I wanted to play in it. My mom was a little upset about it, but Dad explained to Mom that it wouldn't be a big deal since her family would be coming down to visit again in just a few months. Dad always had my back when it came to playing sports.

"I just hope you and Kelsey don't kill each other, while you're home alone for a week." Dad said, jokingly.

If only he knew. The plan had all come together nicely. Kelsey and I were about to have a week alone. Unbelievable as I started to think about it.

The next day as usual, Kelsey and I had some time alone at home in the afternoon. We talked about how crazy the day before was and how we would be more careful going forward.

"I will say though, that it was extremely hot."

"Oh yeah for sure. I was loving it when you came on me as we were freaking out. I know I still had your cum on me, and could feel it under my shirt."

"Can you believe we are going to have a full week alone at the house?"

"Honestly no, I didn't think they would let me miss the trip for basketball, but it was the best that I could come up with."

"Well it worked. Let's just make sure to be super careful the next couple of days before they leave, we don't need a repeat of yesterday."

The next couple of days felt like they took forever. I was overly eager to have a week of alone time with Kelsey. But I also was trying to do my best to play it cool with her not to freak her out. I was curious as to what she might have in mind. It was all so confusing for me. I had this desire to see her naked, I wanted to make her feel good and I selfishly wanted to continue getting off with her. But when I thought about other things like actually kissing her, it seemed almost gross for me. Of course I had thought alot about if we could have actual sex togheter. I often lost myself in thought thinking about it, and of course jerked off to the idea many times over the past couple of weeks. But when I really thought about it, I knew it was really where we should be drawing the line on all of this. I thought to myself, why do I want to do it with her? Is it because I just want to have sex? Is it because Kelsey is a really cute girl? Or is it that it's my older sister and I am becoming overly infatuated with this idea of having incest sex with her.

I kept asking myself those questions. I kept coming back to one answer for myself. I knew it wasn't the right answer but it was the one I knew that was motivating me. I was in love with the idea of messing around with my older sister. I wanted to lose my virginity to her. And the fact that if either of us were going to commit this sister brother incest sex we were each others only choice, if Kelsey had this same desire. I knew it wasn't right, as I had guilt from when we accidentally touched genitals together a couple of weeks ago, so I knew I might have those same type of feelings from sex. But I was just so overcome by the idea.

Two nights before my parents would leave for the family trip I was laying in my bed watching videos on my phone when Kelsey texted me after 1 am. "Hey, are you still up?"

"Yea, just scrolling through videos on my phone."

About two minutes later, I see my door open. Kelsey was sneakily shutting the door as she entered the room.

"Omg Kelsey what are you doing?" I whispered to her.

"Chadam, I am so horny, I'm sorry but couldn't stop thinking about the other day and I just need you to finger me so bad." She whispered back as she sat on my bed completely naked.

"I'm sure I can help you out, I said with a big smile."

She threw herself down, head on the pillow and didn't waste time spreading her legs wide open.

I reached down in between her legs with my left hand and used my index and pointer finger to rub all around her lips. Slowly feeling inside her vagina. I also had my right hand rubbing both of her nipples.

"Oh my god chadam that feels so good." She moaned in a soft whisper.

I continued doing this for a minute or two, I could tell Kelsey was lost in her feelings with it.

I started thinking again about how crazy this all was. My own sister just walked in here completely naked, and I had my fingers inside her. I was hard myself just thinking about it all, but was just trying to focus on her and get her off the best I could, since I definitely owed her after the last time.

I inserted my fingers slowly and much deeper.

"Ooooh fuck!" Kelsey let out, much louder than I wish she had.

"Quiet, don't wake up Mom and Dad."

"I don't care, I hope they catch us like this."

I knew she didn't actually mean that, but was just saying it in the heat of the moment. But it did make me think, what if they did walk in and catch us. Kelsey laying there completely naked, their son fingering their daughter. The fantasy in my mind was much hotter than what would actually happen.

I looked down at Kelsey's face. She looked at me, and she couldn't change the expression on her face, her mouth was open just taking in what was going on, in full enjoyment. It gave me joy to know I could make my older sister feel this way.

Finally after a few minutes, Kelsey let out a good moan. Much softer this time but still long. I felt her clinch my fingers tighter than ever before. I realized she was about to cum, I pulled back and watched her cum and actually squirt a little. It was the first time I had seen this in person.

Kelsey completely collapsed onto the bed.

"Omg, that was so good. I needed that so much!"

"No problem, I totally get it."

"I need a minute to just lay here, if that's okay?"

"No problem, stay as long as you want."

We lay there for about 3 minutes, and then we heard a sound. It was one of our parents walking down the hallway.

We simply just looked at each other with a shocked face. I held my finger up to my lips, not to make a single noise.

We heard the steps go down the stairs.

"Should I run into my room?"

"I think you should just wait, they might hear the doors open and close."

My sister nodded in agreement. We waited for what felt like forever but was probably about 7-10 minutes. Finally we heard the steps go back upstairs, what seemed to be like a pause in the hallway,

But then they continued on, and we heard their bedroom door shut.

We both agreed it was most likely Mom, as she was the only one that would wake up in the middle of the night.

After about another 15 minutes of silence, Kelsey decided to sneak her naked self back into her room.

As she got up, she said "Sorry about the mess in your bed, I promise I will make it up to you this upcoming week."

"No problem at all." As I smiled back.

Kelsey snuck back quickly to her room, as quiet as possible.

I laid there thinking about how crazy this was all getting. How amazing it was that she just snuck into my room in the middle of the night like that. I felt like having my girlfriend living in my house. But yet how messed up it was having these close calls.

I was still pretty horny from the whole incident, I laid there debating if I would jerk off thinking about Kelsey or just go to sleep since it was pretty late. I was just too turned on, I slipped my shorts completely off and started stroking my cock.

Just then I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Kelsey. "Thanks for that again ;)"

"No problem, anytime you need me, I'm right next door lol"

Followed by several pictures she started sending. "In case you decide you need these tonight."

I was absolutely amazed. The first nudes I had ever gotten from here. First one was a selfie of her with a devilish grin with her tits fully in view. Second of her entire body she took laying in her bed. And a short video of her fingering her still very wet pussy.

"Haha, I actually was just thinking I would. Couldn't stop thinking about you. Amazing, you look great!"

"Lol, thanks but I look terrible right now, you're just saying that because you're horny. Sorry I couldn't get you off."

"I think you were still about to, as I was just thinking about you. But the pictures will most definitely help!"

"Glad to help, but if you would rather just watch porn I wouldn't be offended at all."

"Ummm no. I would much rather look at these than any porn."

"Not sure I fully believe you but thanks. Are you jerking off right now?"

"Yea"

"Do you care to facetime me so I can watch?"

"I'll call you in a second."

As soon as it connected, I noticed we both smartly had our airpods in, so as not to make any noise.

"Your nudes got me hard so quick."

"I'm glad. I was nervous to send them. I've never sent any before, so I hope you realize how much I trust you."

"Of course. You can have any you want of me, and honestly who would I ever show and admit I have them too?"

"Good point." Kelsey smiled.

"Let me see that cock of yours."

"Okay, I admit I probably won't last long."

"It's okay, it's so late anyways."

I turned the camera to focus on my cock for Kelsey. I was already hard, and grabbed hold of it and began stroking.

"Oh wow, are you hard from looking at pictures of your big sister?"

"Yea, and I don't even feel bad because she is so hot."

"Well you should, because it's so wrong." As she continued jokingly. "Can you believe how close that was? Imagine if mom had walked in and saw me completely naked in your bed? She would have freaked."

"Yea that was uncomfortably close."

"Your sis wants to see her little brothers cum."

Kelsey then lifted up her t-shirt and started rubbing her tit. It was so much all at once. And I came so hard.

"Nice bro" she said with a smile on her face. "Sorry I didn't get to jerk you off tonight. But in a couple nights we can do whatever we want."

"I can't wait!"

"Okay, let's get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning. Thanks for letting me visit."

As I laid there, my mind began to race with so many thoughts again. I couldn't stop thinking about what our week alone would be like. How much would we do together. I was thinking about how bad I wanted to actually have sex now with Kelsey. But then I would try to tell myself how that was a totally different line I just didn't think we could cross. It got to be non stop I was thinking about it. As I was thinking about her, I had to remind myself that she's my sister and to not be so nervous about it all.

The next day felt like it took forever. Nothing very eventful happened, and Kelsey and I didn't even talk much. As eager as I was I looked at the pictures Kelsey had sent me several times from the night before.

That day was full of Mom and Dad giving us instructions with the house, typical parent stuff. And trying to convince us to go on the trip even though it was too late now.

Dad asked, "Are you sure you want to stay?"

I was very sure of it.

That night Kelsey texted me. "I want to mess around again, but we should probably play it safe."

"I agree."

"I'm looking forward to this week, I think it will be a lot of fun bro."

"Me too! I can't wait"

(This ends part 3. Part 4 to be released)

(After part 4 there will be a series of stand alone stories with Chadam and Kelsey)