All Comments on 'My Sister Lynn'

by story_lein

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story Lenth

My bigest complaint about what could have been one Heller Hot story is the auther seemed to rush through it instead of savouring each step and emotion ....still fine though !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too little

Bip, bam, thank you mame just doesn't tell the story the way it should be told. Some more buildup was needed and then lots more details about the sex. Then what happened the rest of the summer? My bet is he didn't get any more pussy since he treated her like a cheap piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Whoosh!!!

"Hey sis, let's fuck!"

"OK..oh, yeah...oo!!"

C'mon, slow it down a little!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bad

learn to write in english your sentences are not complete there are words missing. get a good editor and do a rewrite and never ever post a story again without going through a good editor first. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND SOME RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truth!

IGNORE "A_I_AM'S" comment! Good job, could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
heartless

how can the brother just walk away to clean off after taking his sister cherrie as if she is nothing more than a piece of dirt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh

oh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
no, this is a very good story

It'd be an unusual brother who didn't look over his kid sister and think how nice it'd be to get his big hard cock up her sweet little coochie. And plenty of brothers get to do exactly that. It's a special treat when sis is still a virgin. It makes a boy feel his full masculinity when he busts his sister's cherry and he's the first guy to blow his balls up his sis's pretty little cunt. Actually, it should be the official job of all brothers to bust their sister's cherry. Someone's got to do it, and a brother is the designated fucker. A girl feels all warm and fuzzy when it's her own brother's creamy sperm filling her cute little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no good

if you were smart (and posting this crap proves you aren't) you will ignore all the fake kiss ass reviews and listen to the complaints THEN and only then will your stories be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shit

bad,bad,bad story just stop writing shit head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous