All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 05'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
You rushed the beginning

But then slowed down and wrote a lot of hot sex scenes. Overall I liked it very much. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it.

I loved it. Except Tony and Brother fucking. Sam's part is best in this chapter.

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Just as expected

Do you ever write a bad story? Seriously, it's like you have the Midas touch of erotica. I'm glad you're writing multiple stories simultaneously. Now we can at least get something once a month.

The drunken brother swap? That was, at once, both a comedy of errors, and hot as hell. Actually wish you had fleshed that scene out a bit. Something tells me that's not the last time they will switch, and the next time everyone will be cognizant.

And to anon, a 2? Really? Is it because that's as high as you can count? Even if it wasn't as good as previous chapters, and it was, it still is far above a 2. MC, keep doing what you do. There's a reason you have the astronomical scores you do. This, Lucky Man, and Emily are all awesome. And maybe we can get that JTSOU update you hinted about on your tumblr page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another 5 stars

Would love to see Kenny fucking his sister and mom, along with Reagan. As well as all three sisters fuck their brothers and eventually their parents. Create a little incestuous community of incestuous families, eventually.

ulkioraulkioraover 5 years ago
Great story so far

Great story as always. Not really feeling this Beck guy angle but hey Mentalcase never disappoints so looking forward to it.

LeedoggLeedoggover 5 years ago
Never Disappoints

Another solid read. Time after time!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Another great addition

And a very substantial move forward in Sam's story, even if you're not acknowledging that Dan had more men use her mouth.

On the other side of the family I'm not much of a fan about Dane moving in the main character role, I'd rather only the girls be kept there.

lord_jefelord_jefeover 5 years ago
Wow!

I'll be honest here - I'm a long time reader of your work, & bondage is not my thing, but you made the whole Sam story line incredibly hot! I'm looking forward to see what develops here.

I'm also thinking you're going to have Alex "Help out" Reagan & Kenny like she did for Hannah & Danny. It's going to be one hell of a pool party if you get the Twins & Reagan & the Geek Squad with his parents watching.

Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good as always

I love the Dane/Alex storyline so much I almost felt bad that Tori got his cock first. Adding the guy’s girlfriends in is also a super hot addition. I’m really excited by the prospect of this Beck guy because I’d love the twins to get used by their boyfriends together. I’m personally not into the Sam storyline just because the religious aspect creeps me out so I’m always sad to have to skip over those parts, but I know some people love it.

toobytoobyover 5 years ago
So good!

Wow MC! All the siblings having sex together! I'm loving this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mostly Great

I love your story in every aspect other than Sam and the pastor. It makes my stomach turn that he exploits her naivete in this way. I can't wait until she tells someone and he loses everything.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 5 years ago
Well...

I wish this followed more closely to how JTSOU worked. Its not really logicial that someone can be so naive as to not know that theyre basically a sex slave. As for the siblings why is everyone fucking everyone plus their own partners. Toni and Alex are worse then pornstars now. Still 5 stars from me thou.

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
He fucked the wrong sister!!

I fucking loooved that. God how amazing!

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
Throughly drained.

Wow. I love how it ended up with Sam. I prefer how it ended up compared (Sam being their sub) to how I thought it was going to go (acknowledging more men using her). Something about bringing another women in makes me more comfortable, whereas before I was pretty sickened. Finishing this story with Sam had me incredibly hard, and left me drained.

I’m at chapter 5 now, but I just want to express how much I am enjoying this series. I look forward to checking out the others in this universe, and your other stories. I really like how long they are, and I always love more sexual details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lost me

You lost me when you added too many people into the mix. I kind of felt like I was reading multiple stories all in one long narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yessssss

FuuuuuucK! This is so hot! Sometimes you deviate from the story in my brain, but surprises are good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn dude.

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

Omg we are addicted to your story here , read it together and the sex afterwards is just puuuuuuurrrfect , I think my hubby thinks he's fucking one of the twins as he pounds my pussy 😂 but I love that thought .

Dane fucking Toni instead of Alex made us laugh 😂 but I felt sorry for poor Alex not getting him first 😲

The drunken mix up oh wow , I've actually experienced that myself , party time and afterwards hubbys brother had fucked me 😲 we woke up in bed the next morning with each other 😲

Five stars from us 5*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES