My Sister Made Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,280 Followers

"I should have left you in his room," she said to the snoozing brunette beside her. Over being offended by her nudity, Alex slid up close and snuggled against her warmth. Hannah mumbled something and put her arm around her. Alex sighed and closed her eyes, falling asleep soon after.

The next morning, Alex awoke to the soft kisses of a woman's lips on the back of her neck. She sighed softly and reached back, pulling Toni's arm back around. She opened her eyes then as the lips continued around, to her shoulder as she turned, feeling the larger breasts of Hannah, and not her twin.

Turning and nudging her, Hannah opened her eyes and smiled. "Morning," she said, wincing at the light.

"You were kissing my neck in your sleep," she said. Hannah giggled.

"Sorry," the brunette replied.

Alex shrugged. "It was nice. I wasn't complaining."

Hannah smiled and surprised her by kissing her nose, causing Alex to snicker.

"I don't remember much from last night," she said. "Did I do anything embarrassing?"

Alex was silent, not knowing what to say.

"I can tell I had sex. It was with Danny, I hope?" she asked, turning and looking at Alex.

"You know, don't you," Alex said.

Hannah shrugged. "I think I remember it. I mean, I kind of remember having sex, but it's all a hazy blur. Care to fill me in?"

"Well," Alex said, snuggling closer. "You four got really hammered at the party, and then Wade, Beck, and I brought you guys back here. The guys must have gotten y'all mixed up, because after I got Toni into bed, Sally was on top of Danny is Dane's room, and Dane was... fucking you doggy style."

Hannah covered her mouth. "I thought at the time that something was different, but remember thinking that it must be the booze. I remember it being really, really good," she said with a quiet smile. "Don't tell Danny that though."

Alex snickered, and then felt Hannah's hands slowly move up and then across her breasts, but then back down to her stomach. Smiling, she turned back and looked over shoulder. "You can play with my boobs, Hannah," Alex said. "We've been sleeping in the same bed for a few months."

Hannah smiled and brought both of her hands up and cupped Alex's breasts, kneading softly before beginning to pull at her nipples.

"I went back to Dane's room after I saw you and him going at it and Sally had slid off of Danny and was snoring on her side. I moved Danny to the chair and then came back in here. You guys had switched positions and were doing it missionary."

Hannah giggled, gently pulling at Alex's nipples. "I remember him cumming inside me," she said quietly.

Alex snickered. "You really seemed to enjoy it." Hannah's hands were roaming again, one of them at least. The other was alternating breasts, gently rubbing and caressing. Her other was gently tickling Alex's stomach.

"I probably shouldn't be fondling my boyfriend's sister," she said, "but you are just too sexy."

Alex shrugged and stretched her arms up. "You can do whatever you like to me, Hannah."

Sighing and kissing her neck again, Hannah's hand slid slowly down, running across Alex's pubic mound before dipping beneath her panties.

"I was eventually able to move everyone to their own beds, and of course you guys all started fucking again," Alex said. "I think you showered sometime during the night."

Hannah nodded, smiling. "My pussy could use a rest."

"Well, it was put to good use last night," Alex said, smiling as Hannah continued to pinch and caress her breasts and nipples.

Hannah giggled. "We're young," she said. "Can you blame us?"

Alex shook her head, arching her back as Hannah's fingers danced over her pussy and then gently slid inside the cusp of her panties.

"I think you're pretty sexy," Alex confirmed, sighing as Hannah caressed her. "I'd love to be able to get in your pants."

Hannah's fingers slid in again as she kissed Alex's neck, her teeth gently nibbling at her skin.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Hannah said.

"Don't stop on my account," Danny said, smiling at them from the foot of the bed.

Hannah turned and smiled. "Morning baby," she said. "We didn't hear you. We were just snuggling."

"Mmm hmm," he said, obviously unconvinced.

Hannah shifted then, turning Alex over to her back and climbing over the top of her. Leaning down, she kissed her full on the lips, her tongue pushing in and dancing with Alex's.

A few minutes of kissing passed and Alex glanced over Hannah's shoulder at her brother. He was sitting at her desk watching the two.

"Have you ever gone down on a girl?" Alex asked, drawing Hannah's face up to look at hers.

The brunette shook her head and smiled.

"Would you like to?" she asked.

Hannah glanced over at Danny, watching with a smile on his face. "Would you mind?" she asked.

Alex drew her finger up and turned Hannah's cheek. "If he wants to fuck you, all he has to do is come over here. This is about you and me."

Hannah grinned and nodded, but still glanced nervously at Danny. He didn't say anything, and Alex kissed her again.

Lowering her head, Hannah began to kiss Alex's breasts, running her tongue over her nipples as Alex sighed softly. Slowly, she began to make her way down Alex's torso, kissing and nibbling as she went. Hannah, still obviously nervous, glanced again and again at Danny. He continued to sit quietly, albeit sporting an obvious erection in his boxers.

Nervously, Hannah began to kiss Alex's stomach, and then lower to her upper thighs. Smiling, she began to pull on Alex's panties as she lifted her hips to help. Sliding them down, she briefly moved so she could get them completely off.

"Just do what feels natural," Alex said, smiling.

Hannah nodded. "I guess it's obvious I've never done this?"

Alex giggled. "We've already covered that silly. Don't be nervous."

Hannah snickered and covered her face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

Alex smiled, but was silent.

Slowly, Hannah began to kiss Alex again, before scooting down and laying on the bed. Alex spread her legs to accommodate the brunette as she moved to lay her head at her crotch.

"Everyone got to have sex last night but me," Alex said. "Thanks for sharing, Danny."

He grinned and shrugged.

Hannah smirked and then placed a single kiss on Alex's pussy. Sticking her tongue out, she ran it up her slit, eliciting a long sigh from the twin. Seeming to naturally know what to do, Hannah smiled and began to lick and suck at Alex.

"Fuck that's hot," Danny said. Hannah, still grinning, reached up to play with Alex's breasts some more and moved the other under Alex's thigh.

Hannah's warm tongue pushed into her and then began to lick upwards. Finding Alex's clit, she seemed to try and focus on that, and soon, had Alex squirming in her bed.

"You're gonna make me cum," Alex whispered, moaning softly.

Hannah glanced up and smiled, but didn't stop, her warm tongue sliding up and tongue Alex's clit repeatedly.

"Fuck," Alex whispered, her pussy convulsing as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Hannah didn't slow for several minutes more, continuing to rhythmically lick, suck, and kiss at her.

Finally, Alex pulled her up and began to kiss her.

"You're very good at that," Alex said, smiling as the big-breasted girl laid down on top of her.

Danny stood then and came over, stroking his cock and smiling. "That was so hot, you've got me close to exploding," he said.

Hannah started to move, but Alex kissed her again and then gestured to Danny. He smiled and nodded, moving behind his girlfriend and kneeling on the bed. Her eyes going wide as she felt him slide his cock up her slit, Hannah gasped and looked down at Alex. She winked as Hannah slid forwards, Danny sliding into her.

"Ungh," he said, pushing deeply into his girlfriend as she lay atop his sister. Alex's hands were mauling Hannah's large breasts, as she continue to kiss her. Moaning, she writhed on top of Alex, having been very turned on from going down on her and from the general excitement of the situation.

Danny's cock was sliding deeply into his girlfriend, and Alex could feel his thighs on her own as he slid forwards with each thrust. Hannah's pussy was directly on top of Alex's and she could feel the gentle impact of his balls on her nethers every few seconds.

"Oh..." Hannah groaned. Alex brought her face back down and began to kiss her again. Then, feeling delightfully wicked, she pushed Hannah back to her knees and began to slide underneath her.

"Where..." Hannah started to say, looking down underneath her body. Alex kept going and caused Hannah to moan instead as Danny began to thrust harder, having more traction. "Oh my fucking God," Hannah said a few seconds later.

Alex had deviously slid down between her legs and had raised her face up, her tongue finding Hannah's clit as Danny's cock pushed in and out of her pussy right next to it.

"Holy shit," Danny said, looking down. His balls were pushing against Alex's chin with every thrust, but she didn't pay him any mind. Her tongue was slowly pulsing and thrusting against Hannah's pussy, and she actually didn't touch his cock. He accidentally slipped out once and she felt him rub across her lips until he hit her nose. Groaning, he pulled back and then pushed back into Hannah.

"Fuck," Hannah moaned. Alex guessed that she was having an orgasm, as the voluptuous brunette was making high-pitched yelps and was arching her back harder than before.

Danny groaned and began to cum then, and Alex snickered as he thrust his cock a few times into his girlfriend before pushing completely in and holding it there for a few seconds. She briefly thought about moving out from under him so he could pull out and not drench her in fluids, but she was too turned on to care and continued to lick at Hannah's pussy while the brunette continued to orgasm.

Finally, she began to get the familiar taste of cum on her taste buds as her brother's seed began to ooze out around his cock. Again, she thought about moving out from under the two of them, but the taste of cum made her stop. She reached up and grabbed the base of his cock with a single finger and gently pulled, urging him out. Unable to stop herself, she bent his still erect cock down and took the tip briefly into her mouth, sucking at it.

"Fucking Christ," he groaned, gasping. Alex, too turned on to stop herself, took him completely into her mouth a single time before extracting him. Her lips sucked hard, locked around his shaft as she swallowed every ounce of semen she could. Finally, she slid completely out from under the two and began to clean her face. Drawing fingers across her cheek, she plunged them into her mouth and sucked the myriad of fluids clean until she'd gotten most of it off.

Smiling at the two as they gasped in her bed and looked at her in amazement. She offered them a deviously innocent wave and went to shower. After quickly getting cleaned up again, she passed Dane's room and heard Sally telling him what she thought had happened.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I don't know what happened." Alex tightened the towel around herself and knocked softly.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"We're talking," Sally said, tears in her eyes.

"I know," Alex said. "Listen, please. I can clarify everything."

Dane was comforting her and looked up at his sister.

"You guys all got really wasted last night. Wade, Beck, and I all carried y'all up here. Well... I helped Toni while Wade and Beck took care of you four. They simply made a mistake and put you guys in the wrong rooms. I didn't notice until you guys were all already fucking."

Sally covered her mouth and breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought I had intentionally cheated on him," she said.

"No, no, no," Alex said. "It was all an accident. I got you guys to the correct rooms and of course, you started having sex again. Dane and Danny were probably hard to tell apart when you're as drunk as you were," she said.

Sally stood and came over, drawing Alex into a hug. "Thank you so much for explaining it."

She smiled and nodded. "I figured I'd better before anything crazy happened. Maybe you four need to go and have lunch and talk about it."

Dane nodded and thanked her as she turned and left the room. She briefly thought about spending time over at Kenny's but then remembered that his family had left that weekend for a family trip to celebrate his graduation.

Alex smiled and went back to her room, spending the afternoon relaxing. Later in the evening, Toni took her shopping and then they went to work out. Dane, Danny, Sally, and Hannah all went out and apparently had a good conversation, as they came back in that evening laughing and talking.

Alex smiled, thankful that the issues from last night hadn't caused any familial rifts. That evening, Beck called her and they talked for awhile. He asked her near the end of the conversation if she'd like to go to dinner, and she accepted. After setting a date for the coming Friday, they said goodbye and Alex went to tell Toni.

"Your first real boyfriend," Toni said.

Alex rolled her eyes. "It's just a single date," she said. "He's not a boyfriend."

"Well, after what you told me last about what Wade said last night about sharing me, I hope that it's more than just a single date," she said. "He looks pretty damned fuckable."

Alex giggled and shrugged, not denying it.

"Any idea where y'all are going, what you're gonna do... how far you're going to let him get?" Toni asked.

Alex smirked. "It's a first date," she said. "I doubt I'll fuck him."

"Boo," Toni said, throwing a pillow at her. Later, Toni went to shower and Dane poked his head in Toni's room where Alex was still hanging out.

He looked at her and then shook his head, waving his hand dismissively and then turned, leaving Alex wondering. She stood and went out for a walk out of sheer boredom.

That evening, she went in and talked to Danny and Hannah, making sure that they knew everything was okay and that she was just caught up in the moment that morning. Danny had nodded and smiled, admitting that it felt good.

"Really?" Alex said, sarcastically. "It felt good to have my mouth on your cock?"

Hannah laughed out loud and covered her mouth.

"I just didn't want you guys to get weirded out by what happened," Alex said a second later.

Both had agreed that it was fine, and that they were okay with it.

"Good," Alex said. "Because if you guys keep fucking with me in the room, I can't guarantee that it won't happen again. I can't really control how horny I get sometimes."

Hannah snickered and Danny just blushed in response, but she could see a smile that he was desperately trying to hide.

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing and watching TV with her family. Alex went to bed, and was surprised to see that Hannah stayed in Danny's room. Sensing that they probably just wanted some time alone, she tried not to think too much about it.

*****

Dane

Sunday evening...

Dane smiled as he looked down, watching Sally's head bounce up and down in his lap. He smiled and put a hand on the back of her head, pushing her down. She made a choking sound and glared up at him playfully.

Grinning, he put his hands behind his head to enjoy what she was doing. Her lips slid down his shaft tightly, causing him to sigh in pleasure.

Her phone went off a few seconds later and she swore, sitting up in his bed.

"Fuck," she said. "I'm sorry, baby." She flipped the phone off and moved up to kiss him. "I forgot my parents needed me at home tonight. We're having dinner with friends."

She rolled her eyes as she spoke and slid out of bed.

"What the hell?" he asked. "You're going to leave me like this?" he asked, gesturing to his still wet and erect cock.

She smirked. "I think you got plenty of action last night, fucking that big-tittied slut."

He chuckled at her playfulness. "I seem to remember a story about you fucking my little brother."

She smiled and nodded. "I guess I couldn't find you so I jumped on the first cock I could find."

He laughed then and slapped her on the rump.

"You'll just have to take care of that yourself," she said, glancing back at him.

"But he's lonely..." He said, sticking his bottom lip out playfully.

"Aww," she said, pouting back at him as she looked at his cock. Leaning over, she took him back into her mouth and sucked, her tongue running over the tip a few times.

"Fuck," he said as she broke the lip lock she had on his shaft and pulled her clothes back on. "You are so fucking evil."

She turned and walked sexily to the door after getting dressed, looking back over her shoulder and looking at him seductively.

"Get out of here before I make you stay," he said, smirking.

"Love you," she said, waving and exiting the room.

"Love you too," he answered. Sighing, he turned on the TV and flipped around for a few minutes before he settled on a movie. Bored, he slid out of bed thirty minutes later and stepped out of his room to head down for a drink. Hearing the shower, he smirked and had a devious idea form in his head. He paused for a second, considering his actions, but then shrugged.

Alex had told him to!

Remembering what she had said he could do if Sally didn't take care of him, he went and peeked in Toni's room. She looked up at him curiously. He waved a dismissive hand at her and closed her door. Smiling, he quietly entered the bathroom and glanced in, making sure it wasn't Hannah or Sam in there.

Smiling upon seeing Alex's nude, wet form, he quietly shut the bathroom door and locked it. She had her head under the stream of water and hadn't heard him enter or close the door behind him. He figured he'd just hop in the shower with her see if she was in a playful mood.

His cock was quickly back at full size as he caught sight of her gorgeous form, and he quietly opened the door to the shower and dropped his boxer shorts after stripping off his shirt. Smiling, he stood back and watched as she washed her hair, her perfect body moving alluringly as water cascaded down her torso and to her well-toned ass and legs.

He'd only intended on showering with her, but seeing her incredible nude form, he quickly decided to take matters into his own hands. Part of him was having second thoughts, but he was listening to a different, more erect part.

Smiling, he reached forwards as she turned and put both of his hands on her hips. She nearly jumped out of the shower as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, his erection sliding between her legs and causing her to freeze.

"Wha... who...?" she said.

He chuckled and rubbed the tip of his cock across her slit.

She stopped, freezing in place as she glanced back and sighed, her head leaning forwards on the cool tile. Dane wasn't paying attention though, and gently pushed the tip of his cock in.

She moaned audibly and grasped at the shower head. "Oh my fucking God..." she groaned quietly.

"You said that if Sally didn't take care of me, you would," he said, smiling and thrusting as she put both hands on the wall to steady herself. "I'm just collecting on that promise."

"Dane?" she asked, wide-eyed as she glanced back over her shoulder. "What the fuck..."

He smiled and thrust deeply in, and saw that she was immediately lost in pleasure.

"Oh God," she groaned, pushing back against him. "Oh my fucking God... that's so good..."

He smiled and pulled back on her hips, bottoming out inside her. He glanced down and watched as her pussy tightly hugged his cock as he withdrew slightly pulling out her lips along with his shaft as if it were trying to prevent him from leaving. Gripping her curvy hips with both hands, he rhythmically thrust in and out of her. His cock felt huge in her tight pussy, more incredible than he'd dreamed it would.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,280 Followers