My Sister Made Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sam was secured. She couldn't see or move, but she still felt the two around her.

One of them, Amanda judging by the softness of her hands, caressed Sam's back and buttocks a moment before sliding her hand in and gently squeezing one of her butt cheeks.

Sam giggled.

"Do you want to go first, or do you want me to?" Amanda asked.

Sam knew she wasn't talking to her, and didn't understand what she meant regardless.

"I'll go first," he said.

"Yes, sir," Amanda said. Sam heard her moving away and then felt the presence of someone very close to her head. She felt Pastor Dan's warm hand on her cheek and she opened her mouth obediently.

"Actually," Dan said. "Why you don't pull down her panties."

Sam grew nervous at the request, but then assured herself that he wouldn't do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

"Yes, sir," Amanda said, moving around behind Sam. She felt Amanda's soft hands gripping both side of her panties for a moment before they were deftly slid down to Sam's knees.

"Go ahead," Dan said.

"Thank you, sir," Amanda said.

Sam groaned then, feeling Amanda's warm lips on her buttocks then.

"God, the poor thing is soaked," she said. Sam knew she must be talking about her sex, and how squishy she'd become. She blushed.

"God that is sexy," Amanda said. Sam felt the cool sensation of air on her privates before Amanda's tongue ran up them. She groaned, her eyes rolling back under the blindfold.

"We're going to do a little orgasm denial, I think," Dan said. He pulled Sam's blindfold off and she saw that he was sitting in a rolling chair in front of her, still stroking his cock. Slowly, he slid forwards until he was inches from her mouth. Salivating, she opened and leaned forwards as much as she could, nearly touching the tip with her lips. She shot her tongue out but he pulled back.

She grimaced in irritation and looked up at him.

"Keep trying," he bade her.

Behind her, Amanda was pulling her butt cheeks apart, still slowly licking up and down Sam's privates. She felt Amanda continue upwards then, drawing a long low moan from Sam. She was surprised and almost a little revolted when Amanda kept going, her tongue running over Sam's hole and gently pressing against it. The pleasure and embarrassment were confusing, and she felt herself moan deeper.

Groaning, she wished she could experience what she'd felt the last time they'd done this too her. Looking upwards, she glared at Pastor Dan and tried to reach his cock again.

"Pastor Dan!" she protested angrily.

"You thought about that while you were sitting in church," Amanda said, stopping and kissing her rump. "Didn't you, you little slut."

Sam shook her head, trying to turn around. "I'm not a slut!"

Pastor Dan grinned and moved forwards slightly. She heard the movement and felt a great rush of relief and excitement as she turned, seeing that his cock was in range. She leaned forwards and wrapped her lips around it, moaning loudly. He pulled back again.

"Noooo," she groaned.

"Only sluts behave this way, Sam," Amanda said, moving back and sucking at her privates again. Sam groaned and shook her head.

"I'm not a slut... Mistress," she managed to stammer out between moans.

Amanda snickered, her tongue warm and so soft against Sam's private parts.

"What are you doing right now?" Amanda asked.

Sam groaned, trying to scoot the whole contraption forwards so she could finally get Pastor Dan's cock in her mouth. "Doesn't he want me to suck him?" she thought angrily.

Pastor Dan smiled at her, infuriatingly.

"Pastor Dan, don't you want me to give you a release?" she asked.

He nodded. "Very much angel, but this is a lesson that you need to learn."

She groaned and leaned forwards, her lips just brushing the tip of his cock as he stroked. Behind her, Amanda was rhythmically licking and sucking at her. Sam lowered her head then, and glanced back.

"Oh my," she said. "Oh... oh..."

Amanda stopped and sat back.

Sam, feeling her orgasm slipping away groaned in frustration. "Oh... why..." she begged. "Please..."

Amanda looked past her, a smile on her face.

"What was she doing to you?" Pastor Dan asked.

Sam, knowing what he wanted, shook her head.

"Sam," he said sternly. "Do as you're told and answer your Master."

She glared upwards, trying to get her lips around his cock again. Frustrated, she turned back around as Amanda moved to start kissing her privates again.

Glaring upwards, she sighed in frustration. "She's kissing my privates."

Amanda snickered.

"What's she doing, Sam?" Pastor Dan asked her again.

"I told you..." she started to say. Amanda slid a single finger into her then, causing her to forget what she was saying for a moment.

"What else do people call your private parts?" Amanda asked.

Sam growled in frustration, still just having to be content with Pastor Dan slowly jerking off inches from her mouth.

"Does he not like the way my mouth feels?" she thought.

Dan smiled. "Answer her, slut," he said.

Sam glared up at him. "I'm not a slut!"

He raised an eyebrow and pulled back.

"No," she begged. "No... no... no..."

He smiled and slid back up to her. "Answer her, slut!" he repeated.

She growled in excited frustration. Amanda was licking her privates again, bringing her back to the edge of her orgasm.

"God," Sam groaned. "Please..."

Dan brought her face up to look at him. "What else do they call your privates?"

Sam whined for a moment but shook her head. "I don't..."

"Sam!" Dan said loudly.

"Vagina!" Sam answered angrily. "Now let me suck your damn penis!"

Dan was stunned for a moment but then laughed out loud, his wife joining him. A few seconds later, he stopped and moved back to where he was.

"Pussy," he said, caressing her cheek. "You're going to call it a pussy from now on."

She glared up at him, and then his cock, still erect and inches away from her.

"Say yes Master," Amanda said.

Sam groaned, pushing back and trying to get her to do what she was doing again, but neither would cooperate.

"You two are so frustrating!" Sam said angrily.

"You're still a very willful sub," Dan said. "We're going to have to train that out of you. I think we'll do some of this each time until you learn who's in charge.

Amanda leaned back down, both hands on Sam's buttocks and pulled them apart, opening her up and causing her to moan as the older woman started to lick again. She stopped as soon as Sam started to get close again, causing her to growl in frustration.

"Tell us what we want to hear," Dan said.

Finally, Sam relented. "I'm a slut," she said, whimpering. "I'm a horny little slut... Master."

Dan smiled and caressed her cheek, nodding at Amanda.

"What is she licking?" Dan asked.

Sam whimpered for a moment before looking directly up at him.

"My pussy," she said weakly, her lips barely parting as the words oozed out.

"Tell her to lick your pussy," Dan said. "Beg her."

"God," Sam said, looking back. "Please lick my pussy," she said, the words oozing out again.

"What's her name?" Dan said.

"Mistress," Sam answered.

"And what are you?" he asked.

"I'm a slut," Sam answered.

Dan slid forwards, turning her head back around.

Sam squealed in excitement again as he slid his cock into her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Amanda finally brought her to the peak of her pleasure. Groaning as a tear of happiness came to her eye, she fought to maintain a good rhythm on his shaft as he relaxed in the chair in front of her.

Groaning, her eyes rolling back, she slurped and sucked before he pulled it free.

"What do you say?" he asked.

"God," she groaned. "Thank you, Pa... Master," she said. "Thank you for letting me finally have your penis."

"Suck my cock," he corrected. "It's a cock now. Your main function is to suck it."

She nodded, more than happy to acquiesce. "My main function is to suck your cock, Master," she said almost pleadingly.

Amanda's tongue was magical, and the feelings rushing through her were incredible. Finally, Amanda came around and knelt beside her.

"Beg him to let you swallow his cum," Amanda said.

"Yes, Mistress," Sam said. She looked up at Dan. "Please let me swallow your semen."

"Cum, slut," Amanda corrected.

"Yes, Mistress," Sam said quickly. "Please let me swallow your cum, Master."

"Good slut," Amanda said.

Sam groaned, sliding her lips expertly along his shaft as she'd done so many times before. She felt him grow tense then, and suddenly felt the warm gooey explosion that she'd been wanting in her mouth. Moaning in unabashed pleasure, she swallowed immediately and continued to suck and slide her lips down his shaft.

He groaned and pulled down on her head, gagging her for a second while she swallowed and whimpered.

"God," he grunted. He pulled her head off of him and left her slurping and sucking the remnants as best she could. Groaning, she looked up at him, still very aroused.

Dan curiously enough, picked up the blindfold and slipped it back around her eyes.

"Do you have another load for me?" Sam asked, smiling. "Master?" she added.

"Of sorts," Dan said. She heard him squeaking in the desk chair and then heard it roll forwards.

Opening her mouth obediently, she waited. Feeling warmth in front of her and on either side, she continued to wait patiently for him to give her his cock again.

Light flooded her eyes then and she fought to focus. Looking around, she realized she was between a pair of thighs. Looking straight ahead, she saw a woman's privat... a woman's pussy.

"What's going on?" she asked, trying to move back.

Amanda smiled down at her and gently pulled, drawing Sam's face closer and closer.

"Lick her pussy," he said.

Sam, torn, thought about what she should do. She'd been ordered by her Master, hadn't she?

She had to obey that, or they wouldn't let her help them! Worse, they'd stop kissing her privates.

Sam looked first at Dan who nodded comfortingly, and then at Amanda, who was looking down again.

"Please Sam," Amanda said. "I've been wanting you to do this for so long."

Sam nodded, smiling at her for a moment. "Yes, Mistress," she said, and leaned forwards.