My Sister Made Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers

He wanted nothing more than to head home and fuck both of them relentlessly.

He gritted his teeth in anger and started again, pushing the bar up again and again, Danny just above him ready to catch the bar should he need help.

"Come on, a few more," he said.

Saturday had been crazy enough.

It hadn't bothered him that Sally had been with his brother. In truth, Dane wasn't a jealous guy. Sally worked as a waitress at the same bar that he did and she routinely got hit on and even groped by drunk guys. In fact, the more she flirted, the bigger her tips were. He'd seen guys caressing her leg as she stood there, even a few ass grabs. She always admonished them, but did so flirtatiously and only after letting them have a little fun for a few seconds.

She'd assured him over and over that it was okay that he'd been with Hannah, and in truth, Dane liked the idea of fucking the voluptuous brunette. He just wished he could remember it. The fact that Danny had fucked Sally oddly hadn't affected him.

He figured it was because he and his brother had effectively traded, but had ended up with the correct girl at the end of the night. He just wished he could remember more than flashes. That would be nice.

He wasn't having trouble remembering fucking Toni in the shower though, that was for sure. He didn't know what the hell to do. He felt guilty about it, but from the reaction of the twins, they were both just turned on by the act. He was starting to think that he didn't know his little sisters at all. Next thing he knew, Sam would be sucking dick.

He chuckled at the thought and rolled his eyes. Sam probably hadn't even kissed her boyfriend yet. Finishing the set and the workout with it, he and Danny showered off and went home.

The twins weren't home when he got there, which he was actually thankful for, so he had some peace and quiet in the shower for once.

Stepping out, he wrapped a towel around himself and opened the door. Hannah had just stepped out of the bedroom but he didn't see her. Suddenly appearing in front of him as he spun around, he jerked in surprise and dropped the towel.

Giggling, she stepped past him as he scrambled for it and apologized.

Sighing in irritation, he closed the door to his room and locked it, determined to get out of the house without any female distractions. Swimming through his head were thoughts of how he was going to confess his transgression to Sally. He sighed and yawned, pulling on his work clothes. Checking the time, he figured he had enough time to grab a cup of coffee to keep himself awake.

There was a new place on the other side of town that he'd been wanting to try, and he figured he had enough time to get over there and back to the Cripple Creek Saloon in time for his shift.

Grabbing his wallet, phone and keys, he waved a goodbye to his mom as she headed back upstairs with another load of clothes and hopped into his truck.

Twenty minutes later, he pulled up to the busy little building and then pulled in line. Sally was texting him at the time and he wasn't paying attention to any more than the car in front of him. After about 5 minutes, the line had moved enough to where he could see the sparse menu. He got another text and looked down, seeing that Sally wanted something too. He chuckled and then set the phone down, seeing the car in front of him drive off.

As he pulled up, he saw another man walking from his car to the door of the building, but didn't think anything of it.

"Hello, what can I... holy shit!" Toni said. "Dane! What the fuck are you doing here?"

His eyes going wide, he looked up and saw his little sister wearing only pasties over her breasts. Inside the hut, the man that had walked over was standing with Alex over by the door, looking very guilty, a large wad off cash in his hand.

It didn't take long for him to put two and two together.

Slamming his truck into gear, he shot forward and slammed on the brakes as he pulled into a parking spot. Stomping angrily up to the door, he intercepted Toni as she stepped out, holding up her hands.

"Stop!" she said, tearing up. "Dane stop!"

He ignored her, shoving past and pushing her into the side of the building, firmly but gently.

*****

Alex

Slamming the door open, she saw Dane look at her boss as he sat in his office. He turned and looked at her, and gave her such a disappointed look that she started crying. The new customer, his eyes wide and terror on his face, slid beside him and out the door.

"I'm sorry," Alex pleaded. "Please don't hurt anyone!"

"What's going on here?" Mr. Kazinsky said, standing and coming out of the office.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Dane yelled. "What the hell do you have my sisters doing?"

"Oh shit," Irwin muttered. "Look," he said, holding up his hands.

Toni came in then rubbing her shoulder with big tears in her eyes, and stepped in front of Dane.

"Calm down," she said, clearly upset.

He turned and looked from Toni to Alex. She'd never seen him look so furious. In a tone that left no room for debate, he said, "Both of you. Home. NOW!" he yelled. Without a word of protest, Toni grabbed her things and left the building. Alex, shame filling her, grabbed her bag and apologized to Mr. Kazinsky.

"They don't fucking work here anymore," Dane said angrily. Stepping out, he stomped behind the two as they headed to Toni's car.

Still enraged, Dane walked them both to the car and made sure they got in.

"Go home," he said. "We'll talk after I get off from work."

Toni, her face red and still sniffling, nodded. "Yes, sir," she replied.

Alex felt anger welling up, her protectiveness over Toni taking over and she started to say something to Dane, but a single look from him melted her growing rage and she sat back, wiping her own face free of tears.

Stopping a few blocks from their house, Alex and Toni both slid on clothes over the ones they had and went inside, both going to Alex's room.

Stripping down and sliding into bed, Alex reached for Toni, but her twin was still crying.

"Toni," she whispered. "Come lay with me."

Toni didn't move, only sitting on the edge of the bed, sobbing softly. Alex stroked her hair and softly told her it would be okay.

"I'm just so ashamed," she said. Turning, she looked at Alex. "What the hell was I thinking?"

Tears began to flow freely again and Alex shushed her, pulling her down into bed with her, street clothes and all.

They spent the rest of the evening together, talking quietly and wondering if Dane would tell their father what they'd been doing. Crawling into the same bed, they fell asleep.

The next morning, Alex yawned and sat up. Dane was sitting in Toni's chair. She sat up and nudged Toni, who looked over, saw her brother, and sat up.

Alex stood and grabbed a robe to cover her nakedness as she tossed a shirt to Toni.

"I'm sorry for getting so angry," Dane said. "I don't... I don't know if I've ever been so furious. I hope you know that I'd never hurt either of you."

Alex and Toni both nodded. "You looked... scary," Toni admitted.

"I'm sorry if that scared you. I would never have hurt you, and I'm sorry if I hurt you when I shoved you out of the way, Toni."

She shook her head, sniffling quietly.

"What was I seeing about to go down?" he asked.

Toni sniffled and started to cry, obviously ashamed.

Alex the protector took over. "Toni suggested that we start working there, because we're twins and look good in bathing suits. We make excellent tips, and it's not hard work. It's not her fault what happened, though."

Dane listened quietly, his face an impossible-to-read mask.

"Ever since she and I started fooling around," Alex explained, "My sex drive has been at an eleven. It all started because I found out that the boys and some of the teachers at school had been giving me overly affectionate hugs and feeling me up."

He scowled at that, anger crossing his face.

"I know," she said. "I was naive and I didn't realize what was going on. Anyways... Toni took me out that night and she got drunk. She kissed me and the next couple of days, we basically just seduced each other, ending up making love. Ever since then, my sex drive has been in high gear."

He listened, his face losing the angry tinge that it had.

"I started fooling around with basically anyone that made a pass at me," she said. "I sucked off my friends and started fucking them, even going so far as to get Toni in on that. I sucked off the principal at school to get her out of trouble, and when we started working at Twin Mountain, she had an idea."

"Whoring you out for money," he finished.

Alex shrugged. "You can judge me all you want, Dane. I loved doing it."

"Did you participate?" he asked, looking at Toni.

She sniffled but shook her head.

"So you made her do it," he said, accusatorily.

She sniffed again and nodded, then starting crying.

"She's not brave enough to do something like that," Alex said. "And fuck you, Dane. I loved fucking and sucking those men."

"She was prostituting you. Whether you enjoyed it or not doesn't matter," he said, staring hard at Toni.

Alex sighed, brushing her hair away from her face. "Stop getting mad at her. I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to," she said. "Toni didn't make me. It was my choice."

Dane looked at her, his expression showing his doubt.

"I mean it," she said. "She didn't force me."

"Regardless," Dane said. "You two should have fuckin' known better. Do you have any idea how dangerous that was? Not to mention, it's illegal."

Alex, still defiant, shook her head. "It's not your choice, Dane. I can do what I like. We got tested for STIs the other day; we're both perfectly fine."

"I will not let my baby sister, whom I love, work as a prostitute," he said firmly. "I know it sounds childish, but I'll fuckin' tell Dad if I catch you back there."

Though touched that he cared about her so much, Alex was still irritated that he thought he could control her life.

"I'll burn that fuckin' place down if I have to," he said.

"I doubt Mr. Kazinsky would let us come back, even if we wanted to," Toni said, still sniffling.

Alex, irritated, stood to leave but Dane was still in the way.

"Can I go to my room now or do I have to check in with you?" she spat.

He sighed and stood, moving to the side.

Alex, still angry, stepped to her room. Thankfully, Hannah wasn't home, so she was able to brood sufficiently.

She called Dane a hundred things in her head for thirty minutes, then finally calmed down. She knew she was in the wrong, and that Dane was just protecting her as a big brother should.

A quiet knock on the door and Toni entered, coming over in a t-shirt and panties and sliding past Alex and into her bed. Reaching for her, Toni held the cover open.

Alex sighed and acquiesced, moving over to climb in next to Toni. Feeling her twin's warmth oozing into her, Alex sighed, seemingly finally able to relax.

"He's right," Toni said, sniffling. "I was basically just prostituting you."

Alex sighed. "He was right, but we were doing it together. You didn't make me do it, Toni."

"I know," she said. "It was my idea though."

Alex shook her head, turning to face her. "Stop it," she said. "We're done working there, so let's just forget about it. I don't blame you, okay?"

Toni sniffled, but nodded.

Alex lifted her head and kissed her, full on the lips. "I love you all week," she said.

Toni smiled. "And twice on Sunday," she finished.

Seeing her sister smile briefly, Alex knew she'd be okay, and turned her over so she could big spoon; they fell asleep soon after.

The next couple of days, there seemed to be a heavy air over the house. Dane seemed to avoid the two of them and Toni was still sad. Hannah and Danny were their same old selves, fucking every chance they got. Alex would go downstairs and sleep on the couch whenever they got frisky.

Finally, Friday rolled around and Alex had had enough. Sighing irritably, she got up from her bed Friday evening and pulled on a pair of shorts to go with the loose fitting top that she had on. Stepping out of the room, she went over to Dane's room and saw that he was getting dressed for work.

"Are you going to stay mad at me forever?" she asked, looking in.

He sighed. "Alex, I've got to go to work. I don't want to fight right now."

"Dane, I'm not trying to fight," she said. "I'm sorry."

He turned and looked at her. The number of times anyone had heard Alex say she was sorry were few and far between. She didn't apologize for anything, or anyone. He could literally count them on one hand and still have three fingers left over.

Surprised, he finished putting the belt on and sat on the bed. Alex came in and stood directly in front of him, looking up at him quietly. Then, wrapping her arms around his waist, she hugged him, squeezing until he wrapped his own arms around her. Then, turning and sitting on the chair behind her, she looked up at him and waited. A silence descended over the two, and it quickly grew awkward, but she didn't relent.

"I'm not mad at you," he said finally.

She shrugged. "Disappointed then."

He didn't deny it.

"There's probably few things worse feeling than knowing someone you love is disappointed in you, someone you care about," she said. "But try to understand, I wasn't doing it for the money."

He looked at her, curious.

"I really love sex, Dane," she said. "I think that's pretty obvious with how we were acting in the shower together."

He nodded. "I've got no problem with you enjoying sex, Alex. I'm not your father."

She nodded. "That would have made what happened in the shower even weirder," she said, smirking.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "I just didn't want to see you get hurt."

She smiled, touched by his concern. "I was never hurt. You were right though. Doing that at that place was a bad idea."

He nodded. "I'm sorry if I..."

She held up a hand, interrupting him. "It was fine," she said. "You had every right to be upset at us. It was dumb and reckless. You don't get to stay mad at us and keep punishing us. Toni can't handle much more."

He sighed, a little surprised at her reaction. "Is... is she okay?" he finally asked.

Alex nodded. "I'll eat her pussy sometime and she'll be right as rain, as long as she knows you aren't mad or disappointed in her." she said lewdly.

Dane groaned and stood. "Jesus, Alex!" he complained.

Giggling, Alex stood and picked up the work shirt that she'd sat on. Shaking it out, she lifted it up and helped him slide into it. Standing next to him, she looked up at him and began to smooth the shirt out.

"Are we okay?" he asked.

She smiled, and reached up, pulling his neck and head down so she could kiss him, softly. Pulling back a second later, she looked up at him and smiled. "Does that answer your question?"

He smiled and pulled her tightly against him. "I'm glad you're not mad at me anymore. I've got enough shit to deal with."

She pulled back and looked up at him again. "Like what?" she asked.

He sighed. "I cheated on Sally," he said.

Alex scowled and stepped back a step, slapping him on the arm. "You piece of shit," she said. "With who?" She shoved him in the chest and came up to start hitting him again.

He raised an eyebrow. "Toni... retard..."

Her expression changed immediately and she said, "Oh yeah," as she remembered.

"Oh yeah," he mocked.

She giggled and sat back down. "So you're going to tell her?" she asked.

Dane sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "How the hell am I supposed to confess to Sally that I fucked one of my sisters?"

Alex giggled again and shrugged. "I'm sure I can figure a way to let her in on our secret, if you like."

He raised an eyebrow and looked down.

Alex grinned, immediately thinking of something. "Is she coming over tonight?"

He paused in thought for a second, but then nodded.

"Do y'all fuck after work?" she asked.

He nodded. "Usually. All the attention she gets from her customers tends to turn her on and we fuck after she gets a shower."

Alex grinned. "I'll come up and hang out at the bar, if that's okay," she said. "We'll get her nice and drunk and then bring her back here. Then we can go about seducing her."

He continued to look at her, his expression showing that he approved of the plan so far.

"Then, we can all three wake up in the same bed together, you and I can be suitably shocked for her benefit, and then we can "come to terms" with our predicament."

Dane looked at her incredulously. "You actually think that will work?" he asked.

Alex smiled. "Trust me," she said. "Oh shit, wait," she said. "I've got that date with Beck tonight."

Dane actually looked a little disappointed, causing her to giggle.

"I'll just have to put my evil plan into motion tomorrow night," she said.

Smiling, Dane shook his head.

"I mean..." Alex said, sliding from the chair to her knees, "if you just can't wait and need a release now, you can always just..." she said, letting the unspoken thought hang in the air.

"I should just whip my cock out right now," he said, coming up to her.

She rolled her eyes. "Like you'd be teaching me a lesson? I offered, you big pussy."

Shocked for a second, he gave her a challenging look. She smirked and cocked her hip to the side sexily, a single finger tracing the edge of her shorts.

He looked conflicted. Glancing at the clock, he looked back down.

"Still not sure?" she asked. In one swift motion, she lifted her shirt off over her head. His eyes immediately began to devour her body and he groaned.

"That's not fair," he said. "I've got to get to work."

She giggled and smirked. "Now you'll be all horny at work too," she said in a high-pitched, mocking tone.

"Don't you have a date tonight?" he asked. "You're going to go on a first date after sucking your brother off?"

She giggled and shrugged. "I can't help who I am, Dane," she said. "I like sex. I love... fucking... love... to suck cock."

He closed his eyes, evidently trying to will himself to turn away or leave the room, but he didn't.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

She giggled and leaned forward, unzipping his pants. "I'm pretty sure I love sucking cock."

He groaned as she pulled the button open and slid his pants to his knees. His erection, still under his underwear, was evident.

"I don't mind saying that you've got the biggest cock I've seen yet," she said, eyeing the sizable bulge as if it were a large piece of candy.

He smiled, his erection bouncing in his underwear.

"Ooo," she said. "Someone likes hearing that he's got a big fuckin' dick."

Dane smirked and pulled it out.

Alex smiled and leaned forward whispering, "My big brother has a big cock."

Footsteps started echoing up the steps.

Groaning he sighed in frustration. Not one to be deterred, Alex leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the tip, sucking for a moment and then kissing it.

He groaned then, closing his eyes as she slid his erection deeper, but then she was suddenly gone. Standing quickly, she slipped her shirt back on and was out of his room before he knew what was going on.

Heading to Toni's room, her twin looked up as she entered.

"I spoke to Dane. He's not mad at us. Everything's okay now," she said.

Toni smiled and nodded at her.

"Are you still in a funk?" she asked.

Toni shrugged, as if the answer were obvious.

"Could I convince you to help me get dressed for my date with Beck tonight?" she asked.

Toni smiled and then smiled wider and stood. "I'm going to get you looking so sexy," she said.

Alex snickered but shook her head. "I'm not planning on fucking the guy," she said.

"Ugh," Toni said. "Why not?"

Alex sighed. "It's our first date, tramp," she said, grinning.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,317 Followers