My Sister Made Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your shirt off," Dan ordered. "Bra too," he added.

Sam quickly obeyed, slipping it over her head, her bra quickly following. Looking down, she saw how erect her nipples were and briefly covered them with her hands. Dan had disappeared into their bedroom and came back with two odd looking black things. Handing them off to Amanda, he sat back down in front of Sam. Amanda quickly took one of the black things, which looked like a clamp of some kind, and leaned over to Sam.

Reaching down, Amanda began to pinch and pull at Sam's nipple with one hand, the black object in the other.

"Keep going," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," Sam said obediently, sighing in pleasure as tingles raced through her body from Amanda pulling at her breast. "I tossed a pillow on the ground and took Keith in my mouth," she admitted.

Dan smiled. "He really enjoyed that, didn't he?" he asked.

Sam smiled and nodded. "Yes... Master, he did," she said.

"Did you swallow him when he came?" he asked.

Sam nodded quickly. "Just like you told me I should for you, every time," she said.

Dan smiled and nodded. "Good girl," he said.

Amanda reached down a that point and brought the black clamp looking object down, opening it and letting it squeeze down on Sam's erect nipples.

"How's that?" Amanda asked.

Sam winced for a moment, but then sighed as she felt the tingle race through her body again, every time the clamp was moved. She nodded quickly, smiling at her.

Reaching down, Amanda started to pinch and play with the other nipple for a second before setting the second clamp on it. Sam turned, thinking she was done, but Amanda stopped her. Attaching two chains that were joined to a longer one, she turned and handed the end to Dan.

He playfully jiggled the chain, causing the clamps to wiggle on her nipples and sending tingles of pain and pleasure racing through her body. She winced and moaned all at once.

"I think she likes it," Amanda said.

Dan grinned and nodded. "Is there more to your story?" he asked.

Sam smiled up at him and nodded. He was holding the chain still for the moment, but every few seconds he would jiggle it and send impulses of pain and pleasure racing from her nipples and causing her to gasp or moan in surprise and pleasure.

"After I swallowed his load," she said.

"Like a good girl," Dan prompted."

"After I swallowed his load like a good girl," she corrected. "He took me to lunch where I found I was even hornier than I'd been before. The waiter..." she winced, feeling him pull harder than he had before.

"Take your pants off," Dan said, looking at Amanda. "Panties too."

Amanda winked and smiled down at Sam, but stood and did as her husband had told her to.

"Continue," Dan said, relaxing the chain.

Sam sighed in relief, but then quickly realized that she was getting even more turned on from the anticipation of feeling the yank of the chain.

"The waiter," she said, the word punctuated with a moan of pleasure, "had a really... big..." she moaned again... "cock."

Dan raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"I mean, it looked like he did," she said quickly, trying to focus. "There was a bulge that I couldn't help but look at every time he came and refilled our drinks. I don't think Keith noticed," she said.

Dan pulled gently on the chain, causing her to whimper and look up at him in mild distress. "Hands at your sides," he ordered.

She looked down and realized that she had been reaching up, cupping the underside of her breasts. Moving them down, she slid them under her thighs obediently.

He nodded for her to continue, but didn't relent on the clamps.

She whimpered but cleared her throat to continue her tale. "So I kept having flashes of sucking off this stranger," she said. "I very nearly reached out and touched him, but stood and went to the bathroom before I made a fool of myself," she said. "When I came out, the waiter was standing there. He pushed me up against the wall and told me that he knew I wanted to suck him off."

"Did you push him away, or tell him no?" Dan asked, jiggling the chain. She whimpered in pain and pleasure and shook her head. "Good girl," he said.

She whimpered, feeling the pleasure of his approval wash over her body. Her pussy was positively soaked and throbbing from the excitement of the situation. Amanda had slid back against Dan and was stroking her pussy slowly, watching Sam's actions and listening to her story. The sight caused Sam to whimper in pleasure as her clitoris throbbed hard.

Knowing he wanted her to keep talking, Sam continued. "He told me he knew I wanted to suck him off and how much I was staring at his cock."

"Did you really want to?" Dan asked, relaxing the chain for a moment. Sam breathed a sigh of relief, but didn't answer quickly enough.

He yanked, causing her to shake her head no. He must have sensed something though, because he suddenly pulled hard on the chain.

"Answer truthfully, slut," he said sternly. She whimpered but nodded in agreement quickly.

"I did!" she said, wincing hard. He relaxed the chain quickly and pleasure coursed through her body. She felt her pussy throb and knew that if it saw even the slightest attention, she'd have an orgasm right then and there.

"You wanted to suck off that waiter, didn't you?" Dan asked.

She nodded. "I couldn't help myself. I would have dropped to my knees right there and taken him into my mouth!"

Dan gently pulled on the chain again. "Would you have swallowed his cum?" he asked.

Sam nodded quickly. "Yes, Master! Of course!"

He relaxed the chain. "What really happened though?"

Sam sighed. "Unfortunately, another customer came and the waiter went to the bathroom. I came to my senses and went back to the table. He handed me a slip of paper at some point," she said.

Dan smiled, glancing at Amanda. "You're going to give that paper to Amanda or myself," he ordered.

Sam nodded quickly. "It's in my trash basket at home," she said. "I'll get it out as soon as I get there."

Dan smiled and then nodded at Amanda. Turning, she slid on top of Dan's lap, his cock being squished briefly between them.

"Turn around," Dan said.

Amanda quickly complied, switching the directions she was facing. She smiled at Sam and then reached down, pulling Dan's cock between her legs.

Reaching down to Sam's breasts, Amanda detached the chain from Sam's nipple clamps, but didn't remove the clamps themselves. Hooking the chain to a small latch on her collar, she sat back and took the chain from Dan. Gently, she began to pull.

Sam felt the weight of the nipple clamps then, and they seemed to be gently pulling on her nipples again, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Methodically, Amanda pulled Sam closer, and she quickly realized what she was supposed to do.

"Look directly into Amanda's eyes," Dan said, looking around the side of his wife's shoulder.

Sam nodded, looking upward until she found Amanda's pretty orbs. Still she pulled, and Sam quickly followed until she was right up against Amanda's pussy, Dan's cock to the side.

Determined to be obedient, she waited, looking up.

"Go ahead," Dan prompted.

Sam whimpered in pleasure, opening her mouth and licking first his cock and then Amanda's pussy. She honestly didn't know which she wanted to do first. Reaching down, Amanda pulled his cock to her pussy, sliding it up and almost inside. Sam watched in fascination, but was pulled tight again and quickly started to obediently run her tongue up Amanda's slit.

"Eyes up," Dan said.

"Yes, Master," Sam said quickly, finding Amanda's again. Amanda's face contorted in pleasure then as Sam looked up, her tongue and lips finding the older woman's clit and starting to lovingly rub against it. She felt Dan's hips moving and realized that he was actually making love to his wife, then and there!

Sam whimpered, desperate to look down and see the act take place, but she knew Pastor Dan wanted her to keep her eyes on Amanda's.

Amanda yanked on the chain again, and pulled Sam's head lower. She fought to keep her eyes on her Master's wife's, and felt the tip of Dan's cock slide out and hit her tongue. She whimpered and lost sight of Amanda as she slid her lips down his cock, pulling it down so she could get as far as she could on it, happy beyond words that she finally had it in her mouth.

Whimpering as her head was pushed back, Sam frowned as Dan lifted his wife a little and pulled his cock back up. Amanda reached down then and detached the chain from Sam's collar, but didn't release her. Instead, she took Sam by the collar and pulled her back down, driving her lips onto Amanda's pussy.

Groaning and looking back up at Amanda as she'd been told, Sam started to lick, trying to remember what she'd been taught already. Licking briefly up Amanda's slit, she rubbed her tongue upward until she found the fleshy nub she was aiming for, and gently kissed it before assaulting it with her tongue. Dan's cock was jammed upward, under Sam's lips again, and she briefly tried to take it in her mouth, but it went in Amanda instead.

"Lick her cunt," Dan said, spraying the foul word out of his mouth. Sam whimpered but didn't remove her lips and tongue from the pussy in front of her.

Amanda's hips were slowly rocking back and forth while Sam looked upward, watching. She briefly looked down and watched in silence as his cock slid wetly inside his wife, stretching and pulling at her pussy as it did so.

She whimpered and leaned forward, looking back up at Amanda and started to slurp and suck at her nub again. Amanda must have liked what she was doing, as she started pulling hard on one of her own nipples and reached down with the other hand, wrapping Sam's hair up in it and pulling hard. Her face was driven into the pussy in front of her, but she managed to keep sucking on Amanda's clitoris.

"Suck Master's balls while he fucks me," Amanda said.

Lowering herself, Sam immediately dropped down and took one of Master's pendulous testicles in her mouth, sucking gently and then switching to the other. As it dropped free a moment later, she started to run her tongue up and down the hairy sack, groaning as Amanda continued to pull at her hair.

Both people in front of her were grunting and moaning at an increased pace. Sam's face was pushed back suddenly, and she sat back in surprise, looking up. Amanda pulled Master's cock out and stroked it upward as he began to cum, the pearly white fluid shooting out over Amanda's stomach.

Irritated that they were wasting a perfectly good load by not letting her have it, Sam crossed her arms and scowled in irritation.

"Someone is mad we didn't let her have it," Amanda said, turning and kissing Master.

Sam frowned and looked away for a moment.

"Is she?" he said, looking around his wife's shoulder. Sam looked over at him but didn't say anything. "Did you want to swallow my load?"

Nodding immediately, Sam turned and glared at him.

"I didn't hear you," he said, his voice menacing.

She cowed immediately and dropped her gaze for some reason, but said, "Yes, Master." Dan smiled and whispered to Amanda, who nodded in response.

"Come and clean us both up," he said.

Sam smiled and slid forward, and said something she would later question why. "Thank you, Master!" she said excitedly.

She immediately leaned forward and began to run her tongue up Amanda's pussy where a line of Master's cum had dribbled. Pooling it in her tongue, she pulled the ooze into her mouth and swallowed it with an audible gulp, then leaned forward to do it again. Slowly, she ran her tongue up Amanda's body where he had shot a sizable load of his spunk, drawing it into her mouth and swallowing it as she did. Then, savoring the best for last, she smiled and sat back as Amanda moved out of the way so she could more easily get to Master's cock.

Leaning down, she immediately took him into her mouth as far as she could, her lips locking around the base as she sucked, feeling the warm stickiness of the cum coating his cock on her taste buds. Moaning, she slid her lips up his shaft and felt a wave, albeit a small one, of cum fill her mouth as she scraped him clean with her lips. Moaning in pleasure, she swallowed him down with another audible gulp. Something came over her then, and she didn't let him slide from her lips, but slid down it again, moaning audibly.

The warm feeling of his cock in her mouth was too exciting. She reached up and cradled his testicles, pulling up as she forced her lips down his shaft, tight around his flesh and sucking as hard as she dared.

Moaning, he reached down and put a hand on the back of her head.

"Fuck," he said. "She's really going at it today."

Sam ignored him and started to rise up, her lips a tight rictus around his cock, her tongue sliding up the underside while she gently massaged his balls. Then, she started the trip back down, driving her lips and tongue down his cock as far as she could. She felt gentle pressure on her head and whimpered in pleasure as she felt him push, knowing that it was a sign that he was really enjoying what she was doing.

The tip of his cock pushed against her throat and almost made her gag, but she swallowed quickly and amazingly felt an entirely new sensation as Dan's cock slid into her throat.

"Oh my fucking God!" he swore loudly, her lips at the base of his shaft, his pubic hair brushing her cheeks and nose. He held her there for a few long seconds, until she started to get light-headed from lack of oxygen, and then released his hold on her. Something held her there though, possibly her own determination and anger at being denied, and she finally slid him out of her throat a few seconds later. A long line of drool hung from the tip of his cock as she breathed heavily, looking up at him with pure, unhindered lust. Her chest heaving and her eyes locked on his, she moaned loudly as he reached up and drove her back down on his cock with both hands.

She suddenly felt a tongue on her pussy, and felt her orgasm crest. Whimpering, she figured that Amanda had wriggled her way beneath her while she'd been concentrating on pleasing Master's cock.

She couldn't focus though, and a low, guttural, saliva-choked moan fell out of her lips as Amanda devoured her pussy. It convulsed hard down on nothing, contracting and relaxing as Sam orgasmed, her pulse pounding and her eyes rolling back.

Dan was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth in a frantic pace, but she couldn't focus on it. Everything was spinning and her body was convulsing in pleasure as they both used her.

He pulled on her head again, driving his cock against the back of her throat and pulling even harder. She gagged on him briefly but then felt it slide into her throat again, another guttural grunt and groan of pleasure coming from deep within her. She felt Dan convulse in her throat then, and knew he was coming. Her orgasm crashed down on her again, seemingly renewed as Dan shot his yummy cum deep into her, bypassing her need to swallow it.

Eventually, he released his hold on her and Sam fell forward, but was still fighting to stay upright in the midst of her own orgasm. Long lines of Saliva and cum were dripping from her mouth as she clutched at the top of Amanda's head. Groaning, she looked around for Amanda's legs, but saw that she had come in from behind. Turning, she switched positions as Amanda cried out in surprise. Her face still dripping cum, she slowly leaned forward and began to slurp almost angrily at the woman's pussy in front of her. Turned on beyond all reason or clarity, she simply became an object of sex. She knew that whatever they wanted to do to her, she would accept without question in that moment. She quickly brought Amanda to her orgasm, and was gently rolled off.

Laying on the floor, chest heaving as she ran her tongue over her lips, sucking in and swallowing the fluids that were coating her lips, Sam fought to get herself under control. Eventually, she had recovered enough to open her eyes and look around. Amanda was gently stroking her hair, though Dan wasn't in the room.

The reality of what had just happened hit her then, and she grew a little embarrassed. Amanda sensed her discomfort and brought her up into her arms and squeezed. Looking up, she kissed Sam gently and began to stroke her hair.

"I wish we could keep you here," she said quietly.

Sam's pussy quivered again, obviously liking the thought. "Me too," she whispered, realizing that she really did like that idea.

Dan came back in then, still nude, and reached down to help the two women to their feet. After Amanda took Sam to the bathroom and helped her get clean, they all dressed and Sam said her goodbyes.

"We'll text you soon," Amanda said.

Sam frowned and nodded, quietly wishing it was very soon. With a final kiss and wanton glance, Amanda shut the door as Sam walked to her car on shaking legs. Sitting down, she thought about what had just happened. "Those two must really need me," she thought. The scene played through her head again as she drove home, her mind wandering and lost in a haze of sex and pleasure.

When she got there, she stumbled up to the bathroom and took a hot shower, the water burning away the haze and leaving her refreshed, but exhausted. Sighing, and looking at herself in the mirror, she saw some bruising on the edge of her nipples and realized how incredibly sore they were. "The clamps must have done that," she realized. Slowly, a smile crept to her lips. Reaching up, she gently pulled at both of her nipples. Pain coursed through them, but pleasure as well. She heard a knock and reached for a towel, wrapping it around her before she opened the door and stepped out past her mother who was bringing a load of towels up.

Guilt about what she'd just been doing flooded into her then as she saw her and she turned.

"Mom?" she asked quietly.

Claire turned after putting the towels in the cabinet and came up to her. Sam smiled and came in for a hug, sighing deeply as her mother wrapped her up in a comforting hug that only a parent can give.

"Everything okay, angel?" she asked.

Sam nodded. "Just needed a hug," she said, laying her damp head on her mom's shoulder.

"My favorite," Claire said, kissing her forehead. She must have sensed something was wrong though, and looked down again. "You sure you're okay?" she probed.

Sam smiled and nodded, trying desperately to calm her emotions and nerves. Squeezing her mother one more time, she turned and headed to her room.

"You know you can talk to me if you need to," her mother called after her. "Or if you can't talk to me, I'm sure Alex would be happy to help you."

Sam smirked and nodded. "I'm okay, Mom," she said. "Love you!"

"Love you too, angel," she called.

Sam went to her room and shut the door, a jumble of emotions and conflicted feelings.

The next two days, she spent mostly alone, save for having to work on Tuesday. She waited a section and had to turn down someone wanting to purchase her top, though she briefly considered it. After work, Keith had been begging to come over, but she wasn't up to it and told him that she wasn't feeling well. It wasn't exactly a lie, she figured, and promised to make it up to him another day.

Wednesday evening, she got a text from Amanda asking if she was going to the Wednesday service. A smile coming to her lips, she quickly sent back that she would be. Amanda asked if she could meet her just before in Pastor Dan's office for a quick chat.

Sam's heart leapt and she quickly sent back that she could, but then started to feel conflicted again about what that meant, and what Amanda wanted.

As she entered the office that evening, she saw Amanda and Dan talking quietly with another person. She waited patiently and then saw Dan and the parishioner leave the room, leaving just the two of them there.