All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 16'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HentaiLoverHentaiLoveralmost 3 years ago

Damn, i was looking forward for this chapter, cause i thought we would get to see what happens at the party. Now i wonder if we will ever know since alex can't remember anything. Damn skipover. Still good story keep it up

CantShakeTheBeadHeadCantShakeTheBeadHeadalmost 3 years ago

That ending makes me think something bad happened at the party...this is no bueno :/

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I was hoping to find out more about the party too, it felt odd how that chapter ended. I think it will come up again, hopefully next chapter.

Something not good seemed to have happened. Between Alex being out of sorts when thinking about the party and Toni trying to bury any bad memories while Alex is asleep with her twin mind control really seems to imply something wrong happened.

I hope that Kenny, being Alex's best friend, is not lying to her. We will see but I would be very surprised if that plot point just dropped.

Gazman66Gazman66almost 3 years ago

Another great story to keep you guessing & thinking. More ASAP please!

toobytoobyalmost 3 years ago

I have my own theory about Alex's concerns over the swinger party: I remember she overheard her parents talking about hanging with the Logans at a sex party a chapter or two ago. I wonder if she had an encounter with them and is totally blocking it out. Hmmm....Otherwise, I love how this story is progressing. I'm really happy that Sam was able to convince Dane to let go and really give her the snuggles she needs. I don't miss Keith like I thought I may, since he was such an asshat. As far as Bryce goes with fitting in with Toni and Alex, I think all will be just fine :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great installment to this story. Just wish the author would stick to one story and finish it. Waiting 4 months for each chapter makes a reader loose interest plus the crossover involving even more characters is just plain annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with the other anon his stories go on and with no ending in sight. The crossover plus constantly adding new undeveloped characters in every story adds to the character confusion. Also, he jumps from one story to the next adding months between chapters for any one story. Just the Six of Us story started in 2010 and was 30 chapters long and now, he has started book 2 of this same story. Knowing book 2 will take years in the making I have no intentions of reading it. Worse, now that he has 4 stories going on at the same time it’s going to take even longer between chapters for any given story. I’ve been patient so far reading this and his two other open stories but I’m loosing interest since all three stories seem stalled and going nowhere!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years ago

This was an awesome chapter and got my 5 stars. I’m happy that Dane & Sam have finally gotten together, though I want them to start a relationship now and not just be fuck buddies. Dane can break up with Sally and start dating his cousin which will also keep Sam away from Duncan’s place and hopefully stop her fooling around with everyone at university. As for Alex, well something happened that’s for sure, as for what I’m not sure but can’t wait to find out. I hope she can maybe just start a proper relationship with someone (not Bryce) and settle down with that person whether it’s Toni or Kenny or her other brother.

I love the series and the story but you know me, I’m monogamous as hell and only because these are your stories am I able to read them still with all the stuff going on in them. So even if Toni and Alex stay on their path, hopefully Sam and Dane can become a thing because cousin marriage ain’t anywhere as bad or as frowned apon as sibling marriage is irl. Anyway great work and keep it up. I wonder what’s up with Alex xD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story. I cant get enough of it. Please keep adding chapters to it. 5 stars!!!

I do wonder what Toni did to Alex at the party

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just finished reading this chapter and agree with the comments about it taking so long between chapters for any one of this authors stories to progress. While I enjoyed the original premise for the current active stories all of the stories have drifted way off track and lack direction towards a conclusion. Also the plots have morphed into simply descriptions of one sex scene after another. While the sex is fun to read about the characters have become shallow and are lacking emotions show very little empathy and consequences for their actions are minimal. I’m done reading this author altogether at least for now in favor of reading stories that have direction and an actual endings in my lifetime. Since, I’ve already invested so much time in this story and the Luck Man crossover I might come back a year from now to see if anything interesting happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alex was dancing with her dad and her dad new it was her and when Kenny said that Alex was on a table giving some man head and a women licking her pussy those were her parents, all while Kenny planned this whole thing out she was drugged by someone probably her dad then seduced by him and mom. All the while he was trying to fuck Sam and her being naive again. What fucked up dad and mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alex def ended up with her parents at the party, but I don't think she was drugged. Toni made her forget for sure because she freaked out, just don't know why Toni isn't visibly pissed with her parents here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES