My Sister Made Me Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, quickly starting a new text. First, she sent a simple, "Hey!"

Then she started another message. "Sorry I haven't messaged in a while."

Sending that, she sent, "Just been busy."

She saw the image scroll up a little bit more with each message and felt better now that it was mostly off the screen.

It took several minutes, but Zoey eventually did message back.

"Hey hey!" she texted. "I really want to hang out sometime but I'm working today and tomorrow."

Sam smiled, sensing an opportunity for some fun in place of her normal Saturday activities.

"I'm free Saturday," she began to type, but then saw Zoey's next message come through.

"I've been thinking about your offer and I think I'd be okay joining you in the glory-hole room. I might even be able to work up enough courage to suck a cock with you! I've already gone and gotten a test done from Dr. Sanderson!"

Sam winced at the message. She didn't know how to respond. She'd initiated the conversation and she knew that she couldn't just leave her friend hanging.

She grabbed the phone again and started to reply several times before finally sending, "Maybe, we'll have to see. I'd love to see you, though."

With a nod, she locked the screen and set the phone down on her bedside table. Turning over in the bed, she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. A little bit later she sighed in frustration and got up out of her bed, her stomach rumbling in protest.

It was with no small amount of irritation that she'd begun to realize that she was going to have to go downstairs and get something to eat. She'd had donuts that morning and wasn't about to have something unhealthy for a second time that day.

She looked at the time and saw that it was a little past lunchtime.

"Surely dad won't be home now," she muttered to herself.

He generally ate at the hospital or a restaurant for lunch, not usually having the time for a trip home to eat. She also knew that none of her siblings were home when she'd arrived after class, though she had no idea if that was still the case.

Drawing in a deep breath, she blew it out slowly and glanced at her image in the mirror.

"Grow up already, girl," she said quietly. "You can't hide up here forever."

The pep talk seemed to steel her resolve a bit and she turned, opening her door and heading downstairs. Once she reached the bottom, she immediately headed for the kitchen and sighed in relief when she saw that it was indeed empty.

She rolled her eyes at her ridiculousness and went immediately over to the fridge and began to grab some various pieces of fruit.

The front door opened and closed, causing her to spin around in mild alarm to see who it was. Her brother Danny waved easily at Sam as he came into the kitchen.

She willed herself to calm down and turned back to finish pulling things out of the fridge as Danny came over and reached in for some water.

She put the fruit that she'd pulled from the fridge on the island, then turned and grabbed a knife and a banana from the counter. Finally, she grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and set it down near the rest of her things.

Glancing over at her brother, she saw him taking big gulps from his water bottle. He turned and began to fill it up again having drained the bottle of its contents.

"Thirsty?" she asked with a smirk.

"Mmm," Danny muttered, halfway through the second bottle. "Hell yeah," he said a second later, setting the bottle down and screwing the cap back on.

"What have you been doing?" she asked, beginning to slice her lunch.

Danny reached over and popped a grape from her pile into his mouth.

"Working out," he said simply, taking another swig.

She suddenly remembered that her car had been acting weird that day. Danny might know what was wrong.

"Oh, hey, I need a favor," she said. "My car was making weird noises. I was wondering if you'd be able to listen to it and tell me what's wrong."

He shrugged. "I don't know that I'd be able to help, to be honest. Dad would know better."

Sam frowned.

"Hey pop," he said, looking behind Sam.

She froze for a moment before turning and looking up in surprise as her father stepped into the kitchen from the living room. Her heart thudded like a hammer in her chest.

"Hey," he said simply, offering the two a smile and coming around the island that Sam was cutting her food on and walking over to the fridge where he began to pull out things to make a sandwich.

"What kinda noise was it making?" Danny asked.

"What's going on?" her father asked, his interest piqued.

"Sam said her car was making weird noises."

Sam had turned back around and was intensely studying the intricate details of the various pieces of fruit that she'd been planning on eating and was haphazardly cutting.

"Oh?" her father asked. "I haven't had time to do any looking for a new one for you. Maybe I will soon."

He turned and glanced over at her. She saw the move and looked up, his gaze meeting hers.

For the briefest moment she expected to see something, though she couldn't have described what she really expected. She did see anything like that, though. He wasn't angry, he wasn't sad, he wasn't lustful, or even accusatory. He didn't look like he was judging her, nor was he avoiding her gaze.

He just looked like her dad.

She felt herself smiling at him, relief washing over her as it finally sank in that everything was going to be okay.

"Can you describe it?" he asked.

"Huh?" she asked, frowning and briefly wondering what he was referring to.

She glanced over at Danny who was inhaling water again, then back at her father.

"The noise your car was making," he explained.

"Oh, right," she said, blushing slightly. "I don't really know how to describe it. It just took a few tries to start. I'll just let you listen to it sometime."

"Mmm," her father said, nodding sagely. "Sorry pumpkin," he said. "I'll make sure to try and find a vehicle for you soon."

She smiled, feeling a surge of affection for him as he offered her a wink.

"Thank you," she said, then happened to glance up at him as she added, "Daddy."

Danny was oblivious, of course; and after downing the second bottle, he refilled it again and stomped out of the kitchen and up the stairs leaving Sam alone with her dad.

The two didn't speak for several seconds. Sam continued cutting up her fruit as he went about making himself a sandwich. Once he was finished, he turned and found an open bag of chips in a cabinet, then turned and set them down on the counter.

Sam was desperate to keep the awkwardness at bay but didn't know what she could possibly say that wouldn't sound extremely awkward. Everything she considered felt like it was the exact wrong thing to say at that moment. Eventually, she finished cutting up her fruit and piled it all into a bowl. She stepped around the counter and fished an empty glass out of a cabinet and moved over to the fridge to pour herself some tea from the pitcher her mother kept in the fridge.

He glanced over as he took a bite of his sandwich, then smirked at her and reached out, taking a piece of orange from her bowl.

She laughed, scowling at him as he popped it into his mouth with the other food.

"Thief," she accused.

"I told you; stolen food tastes the best."

She wasn't really listening though, and stepped in close to him as he wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head and squeezed her tight, and for a few moments everything was right with the world.

"I love you, honey," he said quietly. "Everything's gonna be okay."

"I love you, daddy," she said, speaking into his chest.

He patted her on the back before kissing her one last time on the forehead, then gathered his lunch and turned to go and sit at the table.

Sam smiled, watching as he sat, then finished getting her drink and made her way back upstairs.

*****

Dane

Thursday morning

Thankfully, the walk from Sam's room to his was a relatively short one and neither of the twins made an appearance. Dane was quick to speed into his room, his clothes clutched at his crotch.

Kicking the door closed, he dropped his clothes and flopped down on his bed. He sighed, pulling the covers over himself and promptly went back to sleep.

He awoke some time later to a quiet but persistent knocking on his door.

"Come in," he called, glancing at the clock. It was a little after 8:00 AM.

The door opened and he saw his mother peer in for a moment before entering.

"Morning," she said, smiling at him.

"Mmm," he said, laying back in bed. "Tired."

"I'll bet," she said, sounding amused.

He heard her walking toward the bed and felt her sit down on it, then yawned in response. Turning slightly, he looked over at her.

"You wanna cover the big guy up?" she asked, cocking her head at him and smirking.

His eyes went wide as he suddenly realized that he must have kicked the covers off himself in his sleep and his mother was sitting there next to him.

"Sorry," he said, reaching down and flipping the cover back over himself.

"Your nudity doesn't bother me, honey," she said with a laugh. "I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment."

He nodded thankfully.

"I just wanted to see how it went last night," she said. "The talk, I mean."

After shrugging, he rustled around in bed until he was sitting up, pulling the cover strategically in place.

"Good, I guess," he said. "We talked a lot. I didn't have a chance to tell her that you'd already told Dad."

She shook her head. "I told her earlier," she informed him. "I needed to make sure that it was out in the open for both of them."

"That's probably smart," he said with a yawn.

She glanced up at him and smiled. "So... do you think she's going to be alright?"

He considered the question and everything that had happened to Samantha.

"I do," he said at length. "She's a lot tougher than people give her credit for. She's a hell of a lot tougher than I am."

His mother smiled and laughed easily. "Good," she said. "I'm glad that things are getting worked out. I know there's still things to figure out, but at least everything's in motion."

She stood then and turned to head for the door.

"Oh, I almost forgot the other reason I wanted to talk to you," she said, pausing halfway and turning to look at him. "Your father and I are planning something for Halloween in a few weeks. We're still trying to figure things out, but we want to have it here at the house and we're probably going to be inviting some of our new friends from the swinger group."

She paused and looked directly at him. "Whatever we decide to do, I'll let you know so that you can tell your brother and sisters."

"Okay," he said. "Just let me know what you guys decide and I'll tell the others."

"Thanks honey," she said, turning and exiting.

***

Dane's morning turned out to be boringly normal; something that surprised him given how the previous night had turned out. He finished school close to lunch and didn't have a shift at the bar that day.

He knew that he and Sam had to talk, but he also had to sit Sally down and have a talk with her. He just didn't know which one to take care of first.

As he sat in his truck weighing his two options, he realized that he didn't have a clue what he was going to tell either of them. More than that, he didn't even know what he wanted from either one.

He sighed, rubbing his temples for a few seconds.

An idea struck him then and he half-turned in his seat, seeing that he'd packed his gym bag in his truck. Nodding to himself, he started the engine and proceeded to drive to the gym to do a quick workout and try to clear his head and figure out what the hell he needed to do.

A quick workout turned into an hour and then more as he tried to make sense of the confusing situation that he found himself in.

Sam was his flesh and blood. He cared about her, of that there was no doubt. He was extremely attracted to her, but none of that mattered. She was still his sister.

Sally was incredibly sexy to him as well. She was constantly hungry for sex, though not at the same level that Sam seemed to be. Plus, she was freaky in bed. She loved sharing him with Hannah.

The choice might have seemed clear to an outside observer. Sally was clearly the smarter, less creepy choice for him. There was just one problem with that.

He didn't love Sally; at least not like he knew that he loved Sam.

Eventually he came to the realization that he had to talk to his sister first and foremost. They needed to figure out what they were going to do about things.

Lost in thought as he gathered his stuff after finishing his workout, he was walking to the car before he realized that he hadn't even considered showering.

Dismissing the thought, he hopped into his truck, determined to take one back at home.

When he pulled up into his normal spot along the curb, he saw Sam's car in the drive. He smiled, feeling encouraged by the idea of seeing her again so soon, excited even. Hopping out, he hurried inside and up the stairs.

Turning, he looked down the hall toward Sam's room and saw the door halfway open and heard the sound of movement from within. Glancing around, he saw that Danny's door was closed.

That usually indicated that he was home. Alex's and Toni's doors were open, and he confirmed that they weren't home after a brief glance into each room.

Stepping quickly over to Sam's room, he knocked softly and heard her sweet voice call out for him to "come in".

He smiled and pushed the door open, seeing her sitting on the bed with a book and some classwork spread out around her. Upon seeing him though, she slid from bed and immediately moved toward him, a smile coming to both of their faces as they embraced.

Backing up a bit, he leaned down and kissed her as she whimpered softly in his arms, her fingers clutching at his shirt.

"Hi," he said a moment later, breaking the kiss and grinning down at her.

"Hi." Her smile widened as she looked up into his eyes. "I was hoping you'd come and find me today."

"Yeah," he agreed. "We probably need to have a talk."

She kissed him again, pulling him into her once more, and the two spent a few minutes kissing and enjoying the other's presence.

"Dane, I love you," she began, "but you stink."

He laughed, turning his head toward the ceiling as he did so. Looking back down a moment later, he smirked at her in mock dismay.

"I was planning on showering," he informed her. "I just got done working out."

She giggled and pulled him back down for another kiss.

"I don't smell that bad, do I?" he asked a moment later.

"Go," she said, giggling at him. "I'll be right here when you get done."

He smiled and kissed her a final time before heading back out of her room.

***

Stopping only to set his backpack down in his room and kick off his shoes, he turned and went to the bathroom. In a rush, he haphazardly kicked at the door to close it while simultaneously stripping down and reaching in to turn the water on in the shower. He tossed his shirt to the floor, then peeled both socks off before unbuttoning his jeans and sliding both them and his boxer-briefs off leaving them in a pile.

Reaching in and feeling the water, he paused to wait a little longer for it to heat up a bit more, then hopped in.

While part of him just wanted to let the water rinse his sweat off, he knew that he did actually stink and didn't want to gross Sam out with his stench. Even though it was going to take longer, he proceeded to slowly and methodically wash himself with soap, including shampooing and conditioning his hair.

Rinsing the conditioner out of his hair, he didn't hear the door to the bathroom opening. His first clue that someone was in the bathroom with him was the feeling of cooler air rushing into the shower.

He jerked in alarm when he felt a hand on his cock, squeezing roughly and stroking. Reaching down, he felt long hair in one of his hands as a mouth slid around the mushroom head of his cock, a warm, soft tongue slathering around it. His other hand came up and wiped his eyes a few times, letting the water wash away the suds.

Finally able to see, he looked down as his mystery shower companion pushed him back against the wall and forced his cock deeper and deeper into her throat as it swelled quickly to full strength.

"Alex," he gasped, trying to push her back.

She sat back briefly on her feet but then went right back to what she was doing.

"How... when..." he stammered as she throated him again and again.

He couldn't figure out how she'd managed to get into the bathroom without him hearing her, much less how she'd managed to strip nude.

"Alex, you need to stop," he said as quietly as he could while still getting his message across. "Alex! Alex!"

She didn't say a single word. Her lips slid up and down his shaft with ravenous intent, her tongue bathing his length in adoration.

"Alex!" he snapped, loudly.

She didn't stop, nor did she seem to react to his voice.

"Hey!" he said, pulling her up.

She looked up at him for a moment before sliding back down to her knees and sliding her lips around his cock again.

"God..." he groaned, thoroughly enjoying what she was doing but desperately wanting to regain control of the situation. "We can't do this anymore!" he said desperately.

He didn't want to hurt her by being too rough, but she wasn't listening to him!

"Alex!" he said loudly, pulling her up yet again.

She immediately started to sink back to her knees, her eyes drilling into him and her breathing heavy.

"Fuck," he muttered.

She immediately stopped moving to her knees, a smile coming to her face as she slowly turned to face away from him. Her hands pressed against the mirror in front of her as she bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight.

Her rear poked out enticingly and he swallowed hard.

Alex slowly turned her head and looked at him with a single eye peeking through a few strands of hair. The corner of her mouth turned him into a mischievous grin.

The sheer power of her sexual energy burned around her like an aura of flame. It was almost like it was shimmering around her like some sort of force field. He felt helpless against it. His hands moved up and gripped her ample hips, fingers contorting her pristine, soft skin.

She arched her back and presented herself even more. His willpower was fading fast, and he weakly shook his head.

"No," he said, then again with more resolve behind it. "No."

Instead of plunging deep inside her, he let go and grabbed a towel, deftly wrapping it around himself.

Alex briefly frowned at him, then simply stood up straight and stared into the mirror for a few seconds.

"Hey," he said, reaching out. "It's not that I don't want to, I do..."

She turned and looked at him with a puzzled look on her face, then turned and walked into the hallway and over to her room.

"Alex?" he called.

She stopped right at the door and looked at him again.

"Hey," she said, cocking her head curiously at him. "What's up?"

"Are you okay?"

"Fine." She looked and sounded bored with the conversation, as if it had been going on for far too long. She gave a shrug, promptly entering her room.

He was set to go after her and find out just what the hell was going on, but he saw movement down at the end of the hall out of the corner of his eye. He looked over to see what it was, then felt his stomach drop.

Sam was staring at him from the doorway of her room, her mouth agape and a shocked expression on her face. As he stood there unsure of what to do, she shook her head a few times and shut the door.

"Aww fuck," he said to the now empty hallway, sighing in defeat.

Not bothering to stop to go get dressed, Dane wrapped the towel around himself a little tighter and walked directly to her door.