All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 23'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MelrahMelrahabout 1 month ago

Wow. Nothing new happens that wasn't already in LWL. Well, see you all in 6 months for the next chapter of events leading up to the mess around party with one sex scene.

toobytoobyabout 1 month ago

Don't worry MC, I'm still with ya! I care about you and your characters in Somewheresville, TX. It should be an interesting night at the Mess Around, and next weekend at the Andressani's costume party. Alex's little problem will also be resolved soon, I have no doubt. You always fully flesh out your characters and their situations, unlike a lot of writers on Literotica. And I know that takes a lot of time, and it's always evolving in your head. Keep on doing what you do, brother, and don't fret over what the naysayers regurgitate.

MickyShyMickyShy29 days ago

Just binge read to catch up, and am really enjoying this story. Super keen to find out what's going on with Alex! Thanks for all the effort you put into these stories

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

It’s been so long ago I no longer care what’s going on with Alex. Actually pretty bored with her. She’s the most emotionless character who simply will fuck anyone and everyone and think nothing about it…and care less!. Would like to hear what’s going on with Toni besides wimpy Wade if anything?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Sorry I bothered reading this chapter. Nothing new and mostly a rehash of the last Little White Lies crossover chapter. With endless, seemingly pointless, side fucking with others rather than their own partners. Hard to see the point of having so called loving couples in this story since they rarely make love to one another mor do the guys seem to care how other men treat their so called girlfriends. This story has lost all its eroticism since every scenario is mostly the same “just sex for sex sake”. Totally tired of Alex fucking everything that moves and her issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES