My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelly has a discussion with Jake, and they share a moment.
1.7k words
4.46
21.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my face buried into the blankets of my stage-bed, I was able to pretend my life wasn't completely crashing down around me for at least a moment longer. Who knows, maybe this would go well, I mused. I almost snorted out loud at that; like hell it would.

Not only have I been caught making porn - a life ending moment on its own - but the person who caught me was my own flesh-and-blood brother! I could hear him right now, shuffling uncomfortably on the carpet as I laid here, not knowing what to do. Served him right to feel even a fraction as uncomfortable as I did.

Something he said was bothering me, though. Why exactly did I leave the door unlocked the last couple days? Even before he lived here, I was cautious enough to keep it locked at all times. The key never left my person, and the only time it was unlocked was when I was stepping through the door itself. So why did I suddenly get soft about it?

A knot twisted in my gut. Did I... Did I want to get caught? The thought of Jake walking in with his dorky smile certainly wasn't unappealing, and I guess of all the family we had he'd be the most understanding...

Actually, 'most understanding' was an understatement. If mom and dad ever found out about this, I'd be dead to them. They'd likely come here, tear my life apart, and send me to some scared straight program showing me how horrible the lives of sex workers are. Jake... Well, Jake didn't seem to care, at least not yet anyway.

I sat up on the bed and looked at him. He was distracted for a moment, looking around the room. I let him take his moment, just as he gave me mine, while I gingerly pulled my top closed around me better. Sitting here like this, I was almost decent yet still painfully aware of just how much was on display for him.

I cleared my throat softly once he looked at me again, and he put on a sheepish smile. It reminded me of all the years we spent growing up, and how he'd do something that was kind of silly - and usually stupid - and then give me this smile. I couldn't help but to smile back, the power of nostalgia filling my heart too fully to handle.

We still had to get down to business, though. I had to salvage this, make sure things weren't going to get worse from here.

"Look," I led into it gently, watching him carefully. "I guess you figured it out. But... don't ever call me that name again, ok?"

He tilted his head, blinking a couple times. "That's... that's the first thing you have to say about it?"

I laughed a little, putting my palm to my face. He had a funny way of disarming me, making me unable to stay mad at him. "What do you want me to say? 'Yes. I, your sister, make porn.' Are you happy?" He shrugged, looking at the floor and then back to me. He shuffled uncomfortably, adjusting his position. My eyes glanced down, realizing the problem.

He was as hard as a rock. I was turning him on, and I wasn't even trying. I pulled the blankets up a little higher, and noticed the disappointment on his face. I had to fight an urge not to lower it back down, the whole time questioning what was going on with me.

"So..." he started, then looked at me.

I stared at him, waiting. When it became clear he had nothing more to say, I gasped, and pointed at him. "You mean you came in here, exposed that you knew my deepest secret, and then didn't have any plans for after?" He sheepishly shook his head, but I knew what he was thinking. Or rather, that he wasn't thinking, and that the head between his legs was doing all the thinking for him today. "Well, I guess, do you have any questions?"

To his credit, he thought for a moment, before launching into it. "So, how much money do you make? I mean, you've got to be loaded to afford this place so you're pretty successful, right?"

I recoiled slightly. Fuck, he went there. First question, and the second elephant in the room is exposed. He noticed my reaction, a concerned look on his face as he drew closer to me. "I... No. I don't know if you can see my followers from what you saw..." - he shook his head no - "... but not many people are interested in me. I've just got five subscribers."

"Then where did you get the money for this house?"

"I've..." God, it hurt me to say it, like I was ashamed of it or something. "I've got a sponsor. A... sugar daddy, if you will. He asks for pictures, or my... underwear sometimes... and sends me lots of money back for them. He's how I afforded this place, and everything we have in our house."

A dark light filled his eyes; he didn't like something about what I'd said, that was for certain. Jake shook his head before continuing. "So, why do you need to do the online porn thing if he pays all the bills?"

"Because I don't want him to. He picked this house, he's picked all my clothes, he's picked my car, everything. My whole life is his, I'm just a little toy to him. I want to be rid of him! I want to be free from him!" I started to sob, lowering my head. There it was, the truth pouring out of me. My real problem, and the dark secrets I'd kept from everyone that cared.

But his arms wrapped around me, and I knew he cared. "Hey." He said, and nothing more. He held me close to his chest, and gave me the time to get the feelings out that I needed to. He used to hold me like this when we were kids and I'd get hurt. Even though I was his older sister, he still felt the need to comfort me and take care of me.

I sniffled, wiping my face on his sleeve. Fuck, my makeup. It was probably devastated, and I likely looked like a monster to him. I chuckled a little bit, and while he didn't know why I was amused he laughed with me, smiling at me.

"Well, I'm sure that was hot, huh?"

"I mean... you are half naked still..." I glanced down, and swore under my breath. The blanket had failed its duties of privacy, and I was mostly exposed, while his bulging pants strained so close to my bare lap. I looked back at his eyes, watching him try to be respectful and look away, while also 'sneaking' glances at my body. In a way, I liked the attention. It felt good but also... It felt horrible coming from my brother. It'd take some time to sort--

My thoughts were broken, torn apart by the strange twist of events unfolding. Jake, my brother, was kissing me. His lips slid across mine, a pair of plush partners brushing and caressing before he gently planted his own in place. I gasped softly, parting my lips. He seized my moment of weakness, his lips singling out and enveloping my own lower lip. He suckled gently, his teeth giving the barest grazes against my tender skin. I whimpered softly, and his hands slid up my back to my shoulders.

What the fuck was happening? I closed my eyes for a moment to think, grinding my thighs shut together. Our kiss continued unabated, and frankly, I couldn't honestly say I wanted it to stop anyway. This was wrong, so very wrong... but why was I loving it? I gently placed my hands on his chest, running them down to his hips. Now it was his turn to gasp, and - whether by instinct or subconscious will - I pressed the advantage in our kiss.

My tongue slipped past his lips, finding his own and teasingly rubbing its tip against its new friend's. Slowly, my tongue teased around his, exploring his mouth, taking in my brother's taste for the first time. It was indescribable. Familiar, yet wholly new. I drank it in, pressing my body against his until he was pushed onto his back, with me laying on top of him. He kissed back more passionately, forcing his tongue into my mouth with a roughness that betrayed how badly he wanted this.

His actions became rougher, more aggressive. He started pawing at me, especially my exposed rear, and I squirmed around on top of him. This was getting too intense, too far beyond what I hoped for. It was out of control, and we both felt it. I pulled away and broke the kiss, and he groaned, writhing underneath me. His eyes rolled back, and he balled up my blanket into his fists.

Wait... what was that wet feeling underneath me? I scooted off of him, and to my horror, his pants had a massive, new stain at the crotch, right where his member was. He... he finished just from us making out. I stood off the bed, unaware and uncaring that my blouse had been pushed off me, leaving me just in the leather harness that I had been wearing for today's shoot.

"I think you should go," I said, calmly but firmly. His eyes snapped open, and he gingerly slid off the bed, standing there awkwardly.

"Look, Kel, I'm sorry..."

"Just... go. We'll still hang out tonight, but I need to work, ok? Shut the door on the way out, please."

Quietly, Jake left, and I collapsed onto my chair at the vanity in the corner of my room. I licked my lips and moaned softly, closing my eyes. If he had stayed any longer, his mess wouldn't be the only one needing to be cleaned up. As it stood, a long hot shower was in order for me.

My brother loved me like a lover and was willing to show it to me. The scariest part was, after that kiss, I think I felt the same. The only problem was my sponsor. He controlled every aspect of my life, and wouldn't approve of me being with anyone, even - especially - if it was my brother.

I guess it was time to free myself from this sponsor.