My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 08

Story Info
Kelly decides to celebrate her success with Jake.
2.2k words
4.66
13.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the mirror, sighing softly. I felt like I was going crazy; what girl gets this dressed up for a night with her brother? I leaned forward, giving a careful gaze over my makeup. Smoky grays and blacks surrounded my eyes, and I fluttered my thick lashes in the mirror. I sighed, setting down the makeup brushes I had just used and turned my attention to my lips next.

Doing my makeup had always been a sort of reflective, meditative activity, and tonight was no exception. I started at - no, through my reflection, mechanically applying it as I reflected on the previous few days.

Jake and I had been spending a lot of time together lately. Sure, growing up we had always been close, but now? The only time we didn't share together was when we were sleeping. Especially now that he was my manager, I didn't even have the excuse of my 'work' to dissuade him from hanging out. He was just always present, but that wasn't a bad thing, necessarily.

I shuddered, thinking back to that first photoshoot we did together. I still couldn't believe what he had done. I mean, sure, we'd kissed a couple times - and he clearly had his share of fun from that - but to smack me? On the ass? A line had been crossed, but I couldn't get mad at him for it. Not properly at least.

No, I could even feel it between my legs now as I finished up my makeup. It was too sexy to have him take charge like that. The rest of our 'photo shoot' was a blur to me, but I'd seen the pictures. I watched the video. I couldn't believe that that was me, that I let go like that. But I couldn't deny it... it felt good, and it felt right.

I looked back at my reflection, blowing a couple kisses. My face was ready, but was I? If tonight went how I was planning...

A knock at the door to my office interrupted my train of thought. A sharp panic filled my gut as I pictured Jake on the other side of the door. What would he think, seeing me like this? Was I being too bold, too confident? Maybe I had misread all the signs between us, and tonight wouldn't go as well as I'd hoped.

I sighed, lowering my head and counting to ten silently. No, there was no reason to freak out or anything. We were just having a nice dinner, the two of us, brother and sister. I just happened to be dressed up like I was going to prom or something.

The door swung open slowly as I stood up, and I clasped my hands together in front of my waist. I stood there, letting him take me in. Fully made up, wearing a tight black dress with a deep neckline showing off cleavage that my arms were pushing together for even greater effect. His eyes wandered across me for a moment, before snapping back up to my face. I fluttered my lashes at him, and he blushed.

"Hey, Jake," I whispered, feeling shy. I took a hesitant step forward, letting the aroma of my perfume reach him and suffuse into his nostrils. "I thought we'd have dinner together tonight. To celebrate." I smiled at him, taking his hand in both of mine. Surreptitiously, I glanced at my wrist, ensuring that the hair elastic was in place for my plans later. Satisfied it was, I slowly led him out of my office to the dining room.

"Celebrate?" He mumbled, furrowing his brow. He thought for a long moment, before looking over at me again. "What are we celebrating?"

I chuckled, gesturing at one of the chairs at the table. As though in a daze, he sat down, and I could feel his gaze on my ass as I walked away to the kitchen. "Well, we just hit a thousand followers." I glanced back over my shoulder, the movement tossing my curled locks through the air. "A thousand people have found my page, and are paying me four bucks a month. Not to mention the special paid content we've been putting up as well. I think that warrants a celebration."

Jack did the mental math in his head, his eyes opening wide. "That much..? Wow... not bad for us going at this for a week." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes back. "So, what's for dinner then?"

A blush crept across my face, as I revealed our full fridge. I'd been out grocery shopping earlier, and it made me proud that it was a surprise to my brother. Fortunately, I'd planned a dinner that required no cooking: a charcuterie board with plenty of meats, cheeses, and crackers, along with a salad I'd prepared earlier. I pulled out the food and set it on the table in front of my brother, and he looked up at me with an awkward smile.

"Uh... what's this?"

I rolled my eyes, sitting across from him at the table. "I don't want us eating too heavily tonight. Not for what I have planned." I started poking at the food, my thoughts distracted.

Jake raised an eyebrow. Apparently he noticed what I'd said, but was waiting to see what I'd meant. That was fine, he'd find out soon enough. I swallowed heavily, eying him up and down. I didn't have an appetite; I was too nervous about my plans.

"Kelly, what's going on? You're rather dressed up for a stay at home dinner, and you're acting really strange..."

I sighed, setting down the cracker I'd been waving around for the last few minutes. Looking up, I locked eyes with Jake... with my brother, and smiled. "Well, we're going to celebrate, right?" He nodded, hesitantly. I scooted my chair back and winked at him. "Well, let's celebrate then." I slid off the front of my chair - thankful for the tall table we were sitting at - and got on my knees in front of him.

After a pause, Jake scooched his chair back a tiny bit. I realized he wasn't getting up, he was taking a look at me, trying to figure out what I was doing. I quickly tied back my hair, using the elastic I'd saved for this moment. I looked up at him with wide eyes and hair in a ponytail, and after a moment, recognition flashed through his eyes. If there was ever a definitive pre-blowjob look, I was giving it now, and Jake knew what it meant.

My fingers ran across his gym shorts, long nails dragging on the smooth fabric. I curled my fingertips around the elastic waistband that was keeping his decency, and realized I was touching directly against skin. I looked up surprised, only to find Jake blushing. He wasn't wearing underwear, I realized, as my own blush rushed to my cheeks. All it would take was a quick tug of his shorts and everything would be exposed. I'd get to see this cock I'd been unable to stop thinking about for the last week, the cock I ground my orgasm out against.

It was too strong a temptation, and I started to pull his shorts down. He shuffled in his seat, letting them slip lower and lower, bit by bit. I could see his crotch, a sleek triangle of flesh between his legs. I realized he was trimmed, and for a moment I let myself wonder. Had he always done that? Or was he hoping for a special occasion sooner than later? I didn't have long to think about it, as his shorts kept sliding down. His pubes gave way, and I realized I was looking at the base of his cock. Without any ceremony or celebration, there it was, starting to become unveiled.

My impatience was getting the best of me, so in one sudden sweep I yanked his shorts off to his knees. His hard cock flipped up and out of his shorts, smacking me across the face as I looked on surprised. I glanced up at my brother, who was breathing heavily and gazing off into space. Then I looked back at it.

I couldn't believe my eyes, even though it was bobbing right in front of me. How had my brother been hiding this? I placed my palm against his shaft, with my wrist against his lap and my fingers pointing toward his tip. It was longer than my hand. That had to be at least six or seven inches, right? Regrettably, I realized that I didn't really have a good idea of if he was bigger than average or not. All I knew was that his cock looked big to me from this angle.

I glanced back up, noticing that Jake had been watching me examine him down below. A soft chuckle escaped my throat, and for a long moment, we just looked at each other with his member between our gazes. It wasn't until it twitched that I turned back to look at it again.

Well, I thought with a nervous sigh, here goes everything. I placed my hands on my brother's legs as I brought my lips forward against the tip, kissing the soft skin. I could feel all his muscles tense, and I gave my best attempt at a reassuring squeeze. Hesitantly I slid my tongue out, letting it run over the bulbous head of his shaft. It tasted like... well, like skin, I supposed, which only invited me to take another lick.

My hands slid over gently, one cupping his balls while the other wrapped gingerly around the base of his cock. Together, they began massaging him while my tongue continued to wrap around his tip. My lips found their way around his cockhead, and hesitantly I began to suck. Immediately I was surprised by a somewhat salty liquid running across my tongue, and I looked up at Jake in confusion.

His eyes were wide, but he shook his head a little bit. "Just... just some precum sis..." His breath was ragged, and as we held eye contact with his cock in my mouth, I could feel him twitch. He groaned, and another spurt of his precum landed on my tongue again.

He wasn't going to last long at this rate. I thought back to the explosive kiss we had, and realized he was most likely currently fighting to hold back his orgasm. I smirked - as best as one can with a cock in their mouth - and started to suck. My lips slid up and down his length, both hands now focused on massaging his balls. My mouth filled with his cock nearly immediately, and as I kept sucking I could feel my own sex start to twitch. I glanced up at Jake - at my brother - squirming in his seat, trying to hold back from cumming in his sister, and it only turned me on more.

I kept bobbing my head, keeping my efforts even and consistent. I could feel every vein in his shaft with my tongue as they swelled, bulging to create an even larger monster in my mouth. The twitching was becoming more regular, and I knew it was coming soon.

Suddenly, I felt Jake's hands tighten around the base of my ponytail. Immediately my head was forced down to his crotch, his throbbing cock pushed into my throat. My nose was filled with his musk, and I gagged slightly at the sudden heavy and intoxicating scent, no matter how much I enjoyed it. My eyes went wide, and I could feel a pleasurable twinge between my legs. "Ah, ah, s-sorry Kel! I'm... I'm cumming!"

My hands slipped off him as he moved my head to his own liking. As he jacked himself off with my throat, I lifted my gaze at him. Through the watery tears pooling at my eyes, I looked into his own. Save for his grunting and the wet suction sounds of my throat being fucked, we were silent until he let out a groaning whisper.

"I-I love you, sis!"

It sprayed into the back of my throat with an intensity I hadn't expected. Shot after shot of the hot liquid with no reprieve, especially as my brother held me in place. I choked and gagged as it slid down my throat into my stomach, and I could feel some of his seed bubble up around his shaft and out my lips.

After long moments, Jake seemed to realize how hard he was holding me in place, and let go of me. Coughing loudly, I pulled off his cock, a dazed and unfocused look in my eyes as I recovered from my stint without air. I looked up at my brother, cum running down my chin. I probably looked a mess, my makeup running from my tears and covered in his seed, and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

Jake's eyes went wide, before he chuckled with me. His thumb wiped up the cum off my chin, and he popped it in my mouth. I cleaned it up, sucking and licking it.

"Well, congratulations KelTheBelle," he chuckled, rubbing his thumb over my tongue. "Here's to many more."

Did he mean followers, or blowjobs I wondered? Well, either way he was right.

Here's to many more!