All Comments on 'My Sister Mia'

by GiddyDreamer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Gentle ad loving

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

This is a very interesting story and certainly well thought out and written. Hopefully, Mia will ask her brother to get her very aroused by kissing, licking, eating her slowly and then asks him to screw her slowly doggy style to see how she likes it. Hopefully, more chapters very soon. Thank you.

GiddyDreamerGiddyDreamerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Oops!

I'm aware that I missed two or three typing errors in my story and I apologize to the readers but nothing's missing, I can assure you. Funny how you can review your document several times before uploading it, only to find a couple of wrong vowels once the story is up. If I have a chance, I will review, correct and upload this story again. Thank you for reading and I hope you've enjoyed the story. I mostly try to write sensual story lines, as you may have perceived. By the way, I've been a member only a couple of weeks, with only three stories so far, and I'm still learning my way around the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy story but.....

There is a total lack of credibility with this story, it's fun but the language is too formal and technical, "glans" "vulva" etc. A pity really because it has the makings of something much better.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
A good read

I wonder though maybe I missed it but where is the scene where they first fucked? Surely that would have been a memorable moment between them. I hope you write some more of this story and maybe he knocks her up and they have a baby and stay together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

Good story but the words you use sound like a science class. Edit it with common words like pussy or dick. Our minds will fill in the blanks instead of getting a scientific description of the events happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Decent

I got an emotional detachment kind of feeling; probably just the clinical wording. Keep at it, I'm sure things will come right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sex

I fuck my sister's cunt in the hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but there's room for improvement

You started incredibly good, you got my full attention and I linged on every word you wrote. The buildup towards the first sexual barriers to be broken was just on point. But I feel like you were a bit bored after this first point, suddenly the characters live together and we sprint a few months into the future skipping a few major changing points of the characters. The result of this is that your characters seem more like strangers to me in the last part, the shy girl that doesn't really know for sure how she's going to deal with the situation is suddenly gone for example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree with all the constructive criticism, and i add that it's too unrealitic, given the sister's past experiences. I was expecting this to become a romance, not venturing into bdsm etc.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Hope you continue the series

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 6 years ago
A very Good Start.

Areal good start. Very natural and realistic feelings and reluctance about Incest by sister. It was close to reality upto first fuck but very rapidly it lost its close to reality description and flow and turned into a kind of BDSM. I lost interest after that.Very good build up but finished poorly. It was a romantic begining.Anyway good try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The dialogue is just unrealistic.

Nobody talks back and forth in paragraphs like these characters do. I get that they’re trying to express themselves, but I feel like I’m reading a monologue with every other bit of dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a Bad Story - Pretty Nice Read

I enjoyed the story but think you missed an opportunity. One minute they are doing their first 69 and the next they have already fucked. There should have been a section for the build-up to that first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Likely

The person that wrote this has no understanding of interpersonal relationships, or relationships between male and female. The odds are real great that this dialog he had in long paragraphs would have chased anybody including a loving sister away. In addition, this author was highly selfish. Not a good story. I found I skipped much of it because it made no sense whatsoever.

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
Fun story

I enjoyed reading the story. Fun read.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Good story until the BDSM. Went from 5* to 1* in a heartbeat.

GiddyDreamerGiddyDreamerover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, a pretty bad first effort. Because I tended to agree with readers who disliked 'My Sister Mia,' I decided to revamp it. The replacement is called 'Lusting for my sister Jenna' and I hope it will address the other story's shortcomings. I hope you enjoy it. GiddyDreamer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiddyDreamer@GiddyDreamer
Sexual tension and giddy sensuality are what I always look for in erotica and I try to reproduce those emotions in my stories. After three years here, however, I have few illusions on my talent as a writer. Some readers do not care for my particular way of writing and I unders...