All Comments on 'My Sister My Aunt And Amy Oh My'

by daeron

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

Very interesting, hope there is more to cum, thanks for your time and effort.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
fun story, great job

look forward to more stories from you...

ExceedsexpectationsExceedsexpectationsover 12 years ago
Good try, but some basic editing would be good

It was a good attempt, but you need to clean up a few things such as:

Dialogue - They should be on their own lines, with people clearly identified.

Scene - you need to set the scene better. The difference between a quickie story and a great story is in the details.

Emotion - Emotions in literature are like food. You need to describe everything that's causing the eroticism to occur, otherwise it's basic and not very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More, More. More. More.

cpanlpcpanlpover 10 years ago

Great story, kept my dick hard. It was exciting to see the women make necked amends fto the lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amy

What was Amy to you and did u and Amy ever date

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fetish

Olin tyttöystävän kanssa saunassa, kun sisko tuli saunaan. Saunan jälkeen nussimme paljaalla kolmistaan.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Something More.

I kinda liked this story but ultimately I think it would have been better if Brother,Sister,Aunt,and Amy had come together and had a wild foursome and have the girls swap and while one would be fucking Brother the others could Lez Out and eat each other then switch places so Brother could fuck all 3 Girls.

Oh and have him cum in all 3 and they each have his babies,and they all decide to live with Aunt and raise their babies to continue the love they all share and teach them Incest is Best.

massageguy1massageguy1over 2 years ago

Great mix of humiliation and 'revenge.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Glad it didn't turn into an orgy, kinda liked the secrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous