My Sister, My Lap

Story Info
A moment with my sister in a car leads to more back home.
2.4k words
4.35
244.5k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange being at the same party as my sister. We were twins and we attended the same school, but we normally hung out in different circles and our social lives almost never overlapped. We were more like acquaintances than siblings, we didn't hate each other but we weren't best friends either. Other than living in the same house, we didn't interact with each other much - she had her life and I had mine. So it was definitely a weird feeling when I showed up at Charlie O'Neill's house and saw that my sister was also there.

She was with her boyfriend, Dane, and some other people when she spotted me. She smiled and broke away from the group to say hi to me. She even gave me a hug.

"Eric! I didn't know you were gonna be here tonight."

"Hey, Sarah," I said. "I didn't know you were gonna be either."

"Well, I'm glad you are! We never hang out together."

As odd as it was for me, it was probably even weirder for her. She was part of the cool kids and this was a cool kids party. I was only there because my friend Brian was on the baseball team with a kid who was friends with the guy throwing the party. But I was a complete outsider. To my surprise, she was being super friendly to me and kept making sure I was being social and having a good time. But she didn't let having to take care of me stop her from enjoying herself too.

She was like a free spirit, pounding beers and dancing all over the place. She and her boyfriend were grinding on each other hard, and I have to admit it was pretty hot. I knew it was wrong to even watch, but I couldn't pull myself away.

My sister was wearing a crop-top that showed off her belly button ring and toned stomach. Her boobs weren't too big, B-cup maybe, but they were round and perky. Her best asset by far was her ass - she had a big, juicy bubble butt that jiggled when she moved, and she was wearing jean shorts that showed it off along with her incredible curvy thighs. Come to think of it, she reminded me of Remy LaCroix, my favorite pornstar (perhaps subconsciously because of my sister.) My sister was damn sexy. I know I'm not supposed to think about my sister like that, but it was the truth.

I found myself growing jealous of her boyfriend - I wanted it to be me who she was grinding her beautiful ass against. After another hour or so of lusting after my twin sister, I decided I couldn't take it any longer and needed to leave. I looked around the house for Brian so he could take me home, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I called his phone about five times - no answer.

A couple minutes later I got a text from him: "Sorry, I'm with a girl lol"

Great, now I was stuck here. I only had one other option, so I waited until my sister was finished dancing and approached her: "Hey, Sarah, do you mind if I get a ride home with you? My friend left me."

"Aw, that's awful!" She put her hand on my arm - a purely comforting gesture - but it sent shivers down my spine and made my stomach do somersaults. "But, yeah, that's fine. We'll probably leave around 2."

I checked the time: 12:36. Another hour and a half of watching my sister shake her ass. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited to watch her some more. When the time finally came for us to leave, my sister was hammered drunk. Her boyfriend, Dane, was driving us home, but we weren't the only ones in the car. There were six people in total, and there weren't enough seats for everyone.

"I can sit on Eric's lap," Sarah said. My head nearly exploded when she said that. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Uh, no, I guess that's fine," I stammered. I couldn't believe how this night was unfolding - none of it made any sense. I crawled into the backseat of the car and my sister climbed onto my lap, directly behind her boyfriend in the driver's seat.

I kept one hand to my side and the other on the handle above the window, all the while doing my best to avoid thinking about the fact that my sister's extremely fuckable ass was digging into my half-erect dick. The car hit a bump and my hand fell onto my sister's lap. Before I could move it away, she put her hand on top of mine. A few minutes later, she moved my hand between her legs. What the hell was she doing?

Another few minutes later I decided it was my turn to test the waters and so I started brushing my finger against her inner thigh. Then I moved my fingers closer and closer to her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating off her and onto my hand. But apparently I was moving too slowly, because she took my hand and shoved it into her crotch, pressing my fingers against her pussy. I got the hint at that point and began rubbing her harder and harder. I was essentially fingering my twin sister in a car full of people, including her boyfriend. It was the hottest moment of my life.

This went on for a few minutes until more people got dropped off and Sarah moved to the front seat. I was rock hard. When we finally made it to our house, Sarah made out with Dane for a bit before getting out of the car. I'm pretty sure she winked at me when she was done. I felt insanely jealous.

We crept upstairs to where our bedrooms were, doing our best not to wake our parents. Sarah got to her bedroom door first and leaned against it. "Goodnight, Eric. I'm glad you came out tonight."

"Me too," I said. She smiled at me and moved her hips slightly. I couldn't tell if it was an invitation, or if that was just my perverted mind. I chose not to act on it and went to bed.

I changed into my pajamas, got in bed and immediately started jacking off. I thought of my sister sitting on my lap, and I imagined we were both naked and I was sliding my hard dick deep inside her wet pussy. God, I wanted that so bad.

Suddenly, I heard a sound coming through the walls. Our bedrooms were right next to her, so the sound had to have originated from my sister's room. It started faint, but slowly got louder and clearer. She was moaning! She was masturbating, too - my sister and I were both masturbating, ten feet away from each other with just a wall between us.

I wondered if she was thinking about me, too. No, I know she was. I was fantasizing about my fucking her and my sister was fantasizing about fucking me. I jacked off furiously, while my sister's breathing and moaning grew louder and faster. Just as I was about to finish, my sister's moaning stopped.

I heard her door open, then I heard footsteps coming down the hall. She was coming towards my room! My door opened slowly and in stepped my sister. She closed the door behind her and made her way towards my bed. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, her nipples poking against.

"Are you jerking off?" She asked me in a whisper.

"No," I lied. For some reason, I didn't want her to know I was jacking off. It felt too weird to admit to my sister.

"I could hear you through the walls," she said.

Welp, there goes that.

"Did you finish yet?" She asked me.

"What?"

"Did you cum yet?"

"Uh, no."

"Are you close?"

"Yes," I said.

"If you cum once, are you able to go again?"

"Uh, I think so."

"Good. Because I need to be fucked, and I need you to last longer than 30 seconds."

Before I could say another word, she dove back in, my cock disappearing down her throat. I had to bite down on my hand to keep from moaning and possibly waking up our parents.

"Holy shit, I'm about to cum," I whispered. "I'm right there."

My body gyrated and twisted as I shot rope after rope of cum into my sister's mouth. My legs shook uncontrollably as she licked up every last drop off my dick and swallowed it all down.

"Fuck, that was incredible," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"I know," she said. But she wasn't interested in my praise. "Now, go to the bathroom and drink some water and get hard again," she ordered.

I happily complied.

When I came back into the room my sister was lying on my bed, fingering herself. I stopped for a second to take it all in, but she wasn't having that.

"Take your shorts off and get over here."

Again, I gladly did as she told me, removing my shorts and crawling onto the bed. "What do you want me to do?"

She grabbed my head and pushed it down between her legs. "Eat me out," my sister said.

I fingered a girl once, but I never ate anyone out before, so I had no idea what I was doing. I slid a finger inside her and started jamming away, and I wagged my tongue side-to-side as fast as I could.

My sister stopped me after barely 10 seconds. "Jesus Christ, why are you going so fast? Have you ever done this before?"

"No," I admitted.

"I can tell. Well, slow down." She pushed my head down again and I went back to work. I focused on going slower and softer, and whatever I was doing seemed to work because I could hear her start to breathe heavy and moan.

"Faster," she ordered, grabbing my hair and shoving my face deeper into her soaking wet pussy. I could barely breathe, but I wasn't about to stop. I sped up my rhythm and she sped up her breathing.

"Faster, faster," she moaned. I frantically licked and fingered her, desperate to make her finish. She grabbed my hair like she was about to rip it out, her pussy tightened up, and suddenly juices began gushing out of her as she came into my mouth, which I was more than happy to slurp up. She pulled me up to her and stuck her tongue down my throat. Then she grabbed my finger that was inside her and sucked it dry - it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. My sister was a sex freak and I loved it.

"Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Yes," I said. My sister took hold of my dick and slid it inside her - it was the greatest feeling of my life.

"You better not cum inside me," she said. To be honest, it felt so good already that I was afraid I might cum in about five seconds. I forced myself to last longer.

I got off to a nice and slow rhythm at first - in and out, in and out - fearful that if I went too fast I would cum right away. Clearly, my sister was not on board with my strategy. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me deep into her.

"Fuck me hard," she commanded. I couldn't say no to that.

I fucked her harder and harder, our breathing faster and faster, the creaking of the bed louder and louder. I had to bite down on my tongue every few seconds to keep from cumming.

"Do you like fucking your sister?" She asked me.

"Fuck, yes," I said in between thrusts.

"Do you want to fuck me from behind?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Flip me over, then."

I pulled out of my sister and flipped me over as hard as I could. She yelped in excited ecstasy. She got on her hands and knees and I leaned forward, eating her out from behind. She moaned in pleasure.

"Oh my god, Eric. Fuck!" She reached around and ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her pussy. After a few moments of that, she wanted the real thing. "I want you to fuck me."

I happily obliged, sliding my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I started slow again, which she was not a fan of.

"Fuck me hard, Eric."

I grabbed her hips and started pounding away, the sight and sound of her ass slapping against my body as I thrust into her wasn't helping me last any longer.

"Oh fuck, Eric," my sister moaned. "I want you to be rough with me."

I didn't know exactly what she wanted me to do, so I had to improvise. I gave her ass a little smack and my sister moaned.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yesss," she said. "Smack me harder."

I smacked her again, making a loud clap. My sister's arms gave out from under her and her face dropped into the pillow. I heard a muffled moan when I smacked her.

"Oh fuck," she said out of the side of her mouth. "You fuck so good."

Fucking my sister's ass in the air like this was too much. I couldn't take it any longer. "I'm gonna cum," I confessed.

"Where do you want to finish?"

"Uh, in your mouth?"

"Yeah? You want to cum in my mouth?"

"Yesss," I said.

"You want to cum in your sister's mouth?"

"Yes, I want to cum in my sister's mouth."

With that, she pulled away and spun around, taking my dick in her mouth while on all fours. She sucked like there was no tomorrow; it felt so good I thought I was going to pass out.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." My body convulsed as I shot load after load down my sister's throat. It felt like my whole body was emptying. I never wanted the feeling to end.

My sister swallowed every drop and licked my cock dry. When it was all over, she came up and kissed me, shoving her tongue down my throat. Tasting myself on her tongue was so fucking hot. Finally, we collapsed onto the bed in each other's arms.

"You fuck pretty good for a virgin," my sister said to me.

"I had a pretty good teacher," I said back.

"Well, you'll have plenty of chances to get better because I'm coming into your room every night to fuck you."

Hearing that made me hard all over again. "Fine by me."