All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lap'

by RoyMarksman13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor

No build up,

Why when she has as boyfriend does she need here bother

Al so No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy like any red blooded male

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical

Should’ve have disclosed that this story was inspired by a million other similar stories on this site.

this site is full of lazy writers who edit stories they read on this very site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little short...

But in all it was an enjoyable story. Maybe have a pary two where Dane finds out and joins in.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Poor

This is to “Poor”, not every man is a pig and cums inside a woman after she asks him not too! Maybe you will learn that when you grow up and mature!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Liked it!

I really like “riding on lap” stories, even wrote one, and this one was good.

Would have liked a little more background on what made the sister flip a switch like that. But when that switch flipped the sex scenes where very well written and hot.

Well done. 5*s

Back2eggBack2eggover 4 years ago
Fun

I really enjoyed this, nice setup and a sexy conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens too fast. There's the scene in the back seat of the car where he finger fucks her. But nothing else. She's a participant only to the extent that she pulls his hand to her pussy -- then she does nothing but enjoy.

Next, in his bedroom. No foreplay. No buildup. She blows him. She has him eat her pussy. They fuck. Boom. Boom. Boom.

He was fascinated with her ass. Then it was ignored. Breast play? Nope.

Why did she have to dive on his cock to get in into her mouth? Why no touchy-feelie of playing with it a while, teasing him before he got to cum? She could have asked him if he was ready to cum? Did he want to cum now? Would he like to cum in her hand? On her tits? In her mouth.

It could have been a great story, but it seemed to be written to get it over as quickly as possible.

Four stars. For potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All brother sister incest stories must end in pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it, but could be a lot more detailed in their dialogue. It thought it was too short and rushed. I really do like it but wish you would do another rewrite on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what the complaints are about, everyone has a way they like a story to be told. But if you don't like the way this one is written, if it's too long, too short, too much detail or not enough, might I suggest you find a different story or write your own. I liked the story, good job.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiast9 months ago

This was really good. Well done.

TavernerTaverner7 months ago

Very sexy story. I would have liked a little more detail and buildup, but it's your story, so you can tell it your way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous