My Sister, My Lesbian Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers

The one flaw in my plan was how to lower myself down. I'd need a sheet and someone to pull it up so it wouldn't be seen. We could easily get back to the sick room and library pretending we were returning from a toilet break. Lucille who liked her brothers cocks and hated St. Agnes was the obvious choice. One morning over breakfast I asked her to help. "Cor! You randy cow!" she said. "Of course I bloody well will."

The plan worked beautifully. Mary opened the window and I climbed in. She had already prepared a big soft bed by arranging the laundry bags. As she stepped back from the window she lifted her hospital gown over her head and stood there naked and beautiful. She had nice round breasts and a soft dark patch of pubic hair nestling between her thighs. Soon her hands were pulling my clothes off and we were kissing. I found myself on my back, legs wide apart, knees bent so my vagina was exposed to Mary's appreciative gaze.

She stroked my breasts and vagina telling me how sexy I was and how much she wanted to 'fuck' me. Her use of that word excited me and I pulled her towards me not really sure what would happen, but Mary was an expert. She buried her head between my legs and I gasped with pleasure as she kissed my vagina and started licking round my hole and over my clitoris. I hadn't realised how desperately I had needed this and Mary's confident movements quickly drove me to building waves of orgasmic pleasure and I came almost immediately, stifling my cries with my hand.

"Christ you were ready weren't you?" she said while she climbed confidently over me, straddled my face with her legs in a head to toe position and settled her vagina over my face. I needed no further invitation than the delicate perfume of her arousal and the wetness forming between her cute labia. I reached up, put my hands on her bottom cheeks and pulled her hungrily towards me. Her warmth and aromatic musk invaded my senses. Instinctively I sought out her little bud and sucked into my mouth and then released it to lick around her vagina and back to her bud. Mary gasped and started a little shuddering response to my tongue which rapidly became spasms and bigger thrusts until after less than a minute she had her first orgasm. When she had recovered she planted a big kiss between my legs and I returned the favour. "Christ!" she said again, "I was ready too!"

We lay like that for ages each kissing, licking, sucking and penetrating the other's vagina with our tongues while sucking gently on our clitoris' and playing with each other's bottom cheeks. We both had two more orgasms and we still had more than half an hour of playtime left.

Mary eased herself off me and looked at me with a satisfied but naughty look. My vaginal juices made her face glow in the dim light. Then she plumped up a laundry bag and pulled me so I was laying over it. I felt very exposed with my bottom up in the air and my vagina and anus open for her to see. The first thing I felt was the gentle caress of her firm breasts on my bottom. Her stiff nipples teased my skin and then she worked them into the valley between my cheeks and teased my vagina and anus. I squeezed and clamped my cheeks together but she gave me a gentle slap on the behind and told me to relax and open my legs further apart. Once I got use to this invasion of my most taboo place I started to enjoy the feeling of being touched there.

The bed rustled as Mary changed position and I suddenly let out a cry of surprise as her tongue licked all the way from my clitoris, into my vagina, up over my anus then circled my little star before she pushed it inside. I gasped and my body betrayed the fact that I really enjoyed having my anus licked and penetrated and was sexually excited by it. Then I felt fingers enter my vagina and more fingers start to rub my little pleasure bud. Despite the fact that I'd already come several times the waves built to a climactic release and I came again more strongly than ever before. The multiple stimulation of clitoris, vagina and anus overwhelmed me and I collapsed in a ragged heap. Mary giggled and lay beside me kissing and stroking me until it was time to get dressed and sneak back upstairs.

Three more times that year we managed to pull the same stunt. The last time we were nearly caught, in fact we were caught but our discoverer was a young woman who worked in the laundry. She came out of the shadows after we'd had our first head to toe licking and coming session. As we jumped up grabbing our clothes to cover our nudity she said in an urgent whisper, "No you don't understand. I'm not.... I'm only a laundry girl, my name's Emily, I didn't mean to...." and then she shrugged. "I wanted to...." and she surprised us by unbuttoning her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She was naked underneath.

Her young body perfect, small and delicate, barely a woman, but she had fine small breasts, firm and proud little nipples and a golden down of pubic hair set against girlish hips. Mary took charge. She quickly crossed to the girl and cradled her in her arms, pressing her head against her breasts and telling her it was fine and we understood her needs and it wasn't wrong. The girl cried tears of relief as we explained we were 'lesbians', girls who loved other girls and who enjoyed the taboo secrets of female intercourse. We explained that this was perfectly natural but society just didn't understand that yet. After a while she calmed down. Thanking us, she explained she felt better about her feelings for other girls now. With our encouragement she told us how she had fallen for a slightly older woman who also worked in the laundry, but that she could never approach her.

She also told us that she suspected that someone was using the laundry store for meetings as the bags had been moved. She had tidied up afterwards and watched every day for someone to come. She'd hidden when she heard us enter and had watched us undress and have our first orgasm. Then she just had to let us know she was excited by what she'd seen and the wetness between her legs. We thanked her and began to kiss her and stroke her.

She relaxed and soon was purring contentedly as Mary caressed her inner thighs and I stroked her breasts and kissed her sweet mouth. Slowly we moved to more intimate caresses at first with fingers and then with probing tongues. Mary's tongue in her vagina and mine in her mouth. We swapped round so I could taste the freshness of her young vagina as well and it wasn't long before Emily started to cry out and shake as Mary and I filled her with love and lust and lifted her to a pitch of pleasure she can hardly have anticipated. Her first lesbian orgasm broke over her small world in a series of spasms that left her weak and whimpering. So she too was changed from a child to a woman, as I had been.

A few more months had passed. Mary, Emily and I had managed one more tryst when we lay in a circle, one tongue to one vagina, one pair of hands exploring one bottom and anus. We all had orgasms simultaneously. I discovered that licking a musky vagina while having mine licked was just heavenly and that I liked my bottom and anus to be played with during sex.

So here I am back up to date again. As I said it was my birthday. I was 21, the legal age of majority in 1931. As I stood for the last time in that room waiting for the voice to give permission to leave I felt a feeling of peace creep over me. In an hour I'd be out of this prison and on my way to find Lotte who'd left a similar institution about 11 months earlier.

The formalities ended with a pep talk from the chief dragon who said she hoped I'd learned the values society expected of a young woman and that she prayed for my soul that there would be no more 'sinful lapses'. I said nothing, trying hard to keep the contempt and smirk from my face. Eventually I managed "Yes miss I'll watch for more lapses." and then I was free to go.

Lotte met me outside the gates. We stood in full view of the school and kissed deeply and passionately. Then we went to a nearby hotel to resume our broken relationship. There were tears of joy and of ecstasy. Laughter and truth, love and forgiveness and lots of orgasms. We had both learned more of how to please each other while we had been separated and we'd both found other people to love. Not love instead of each other, nothing can ever come between us, but love in addition, inclusive love that enhances the relationship.

A few months later on Mary's 21st birthday, Lotte and I and a young woman called Stephanie marched into the office of the chief dragon and demanded she call Mary immediately. When she refused we marched down the corridor to Mary's room, threw open the door and watched with pleasure the surprise and shock as she registered who her visitors where. Stephanie flew past us and into Mary's arms while Lotte and I stood smiling.

It had taken a few weeks of searching and then a little gentle blackmail to extract Stephanie from the vicarage. I still remember the look on the vicar's face as two attractive young ladies walked uninvited into his house, questioned his liking for sodomy and asked whether it was just girls or did he like to bugger boys too? As first he blustered and threatened to call the police. Lotte picked up the telephone and handed it to him, inviting him to go ahead. He considered his options and eventually replaced the receiver in its cradle.

"What do you want?" he asked dejectedly. We dictated our terms. Stephanie was released to our care with a yearly allowance. He resigned his post and agreed to stop his extra-curricular activities on pain of us notifying the local newspapers of his predatory sexual preferences. It wasn't all heartless though. We gave him an introduction to a private club in London where we had been told he could meet men who would enjoy the kind of sexual intercourse he preferred.

Mary and Stephanie were giggling and kissing and laughing all at the same time as we packed her few things and started to leave. Chief dragon stood firmly in our way, red faced and angry. She threatened punishment, the law and divine retribution.

Lotte will always be my heroine for the speech that dismantled that woman. We watched her crumble as Lotte's cool anger speared her moral certainty with our new reality, with how her school would be defunct within two years, with how her world was dying and a new age of sexual freedom and tolerance was on its way. Yes, she was a bit ahead of her time with this last point but it was effective nonetheless.

Just to add spice to the mix we all marched down to the laundry and offered Emily a home and job. She laughed and asked if we meant it. I kissed her on the lips and nodded. She threw off her apron and under the impotent, furious gaze of the dragon walked out with us, head held high.

Once out of sight of the school we collapsed in tears and giggles as the tension snapped. We were helpless for a few moments until we regained control and Lotte ushered us to the station.

Chapter 3. London, 1981.

It doesn't seem like 50 years have passed and yet in some ways it does. We are old ladies now. The world has moved on again and caught us up in more ways than one. We still orbit the large house we bought with Lotte's first big pay cheque, the one from her first film as lead actress, an industry more tolerant of homosexuality than most. We all found jobs in and around the area and lived together supporting each other and caring for each other.

We swapped beds pretty often but there were many times when we all slept in what we call the playroom -- a large airy room at the top of the house with a floor covered in mattresses, pillows and duvets. Sometimes you weren't quite sure whose tongue or fingers were in your vagina or your bottom, or whose mouth was suckling your nipples as you writhed in pleasure. I was nearly always sure whose delicate, fragrant pussy was the current recipient of my tongue because they all tasted so different, their musky aromas quite distinctive. Birthdays were best when the birthday girl was surrounded by all the others and kissed, licked and suckled to multiple orgasms before she was allowed to open her presents.

The war came and went leaving a rubble-strewn shell of a city but a new-found desire for social change. After the war the old moral taboos came tumbling down. Left-wing governments were elected. The Empire crumbled. Censorship took a mortal blow at the Oz trial and homosexuality was made legal between consenting adults. Gradually we were able to be ourselves in public, holding hands and kissing when we felt like it.

There was a sticky patch in the 70's when the hard-line, feminist lesbian Gestapo tried to enforce their anti-male ideas on the lesbian community, but like all extreme political and social movements they were left behind as the world moved on taking a few small changes with it.

New girls joined our little community and some left, but the core group remains. Every now and then a younger woman is invited to the playroom and we still enjoy the wonderful sex we always have, teaching her that pleasure doesn't stop when you get to 40, 50 or 60 it actually gets better and that love endures.

Lotte is sitting beside me as I come to the end of this memoir. She's stroking my head and shoulders which ache now from the typing. There now Lotte my love I've finished our little story. It was all a long time ago and now it's time for us to have our hour in bed, a little gentle kissing, a nice little orgasm as the sun goes down and then a short sleep. Afterwards; dinner with the others, laughter and love shared as the lights fade.

Love endures. Love endures.

swbiguy
swbiguy
127 Followers
12