All Comments on 'My Sister, My Love'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great read !

DG, I always expect the best from you and am never dissapointed. You're one of the best at getting the emotions flowing.

Thanks

A fan of DG Hear

daluentdaluentabout 17 years ago
your good

You had me going. I'm thinking incest yuck, but they're not blood related. Thank GOD. A pretty good read DG keep them coming. Regards Luis

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 17 years ago
I loved it ...

Especially the last line. One of those "Oh, shit" moments. Life wouldn't be any fun without them. Just another five. Thanks for writing. Phil

ethereal_dancerethereal_dancerabout 17 years ago
Please, more!

Very nice. I really enjoyed reading this...But you have to tell me...Will there be any more to this story?! I'm desperate to know! :) Keep up the stunning work.

Kate x

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
Another 'Great Job'!!!

What is typical DG Hear? To me, DG Hear means well written top quality stories that keep us coming back for more. So what can I say? Yet another super DG story! Not really 'Incest' but certainly a 'Romance' in the best true romance style. Your "keep them hanging" ending begs, nay demands, further chapters so when can we expect to see them? Another 'Great Job'! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yeah, it's ABOUT incest, but ...

it's not really incest.

That makes it tough to classify. The incest is all in his mind, throughout the story, but for me it's really a Romance story.

Nicely done - being a writer I enjoyed the interludes about the writer thinking about his story and writing.

Finely crafted!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice story but...

The story was good but sorry to say I'm not one of the D G Hear Worship club. I don't think real people say "inebriated" or describe it as "intercourse." I will now don my flame proof suit and wait for the DG Hear fans to flame me. :-)

DG HearDG Hearabout 17 years agoAuthor
The Author DG Hear

I don't have a DG worship group. Readers tell me what they believe. The people who read my stories will tell me if they liked or dislike my stories. The nice thing is they will take my stories for what they are and how well they are edited. Not every story is for everyone and both me and my faithful readers understand that.

To anonymous, when reading a story by any writer, put yourself in their shoes. All any writer wants is honest and fair voting and comments. Thanks for commenting.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Always enjoy your writing

I'm not a member of the Worship Society, but I do know a good story when I read one.

The next episode ( and be honest, few among us DON'T want one heh) should also be a great read.

What will mom and dad think? Did they know all along? Is Millie pregnant?

C'mon, you KNOW you wanna find out. heh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice Story

Nice story. Here's hopeing for part 2 to find out what happens with the parents

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Incest or not – always lock the door!

The last scene was quite something (a good comic relief after a lot of build up tension). Usually I am not much of a reader of stories from the incest section, but when I saw your name I took an exception – and by all means was not disappointed. It proves again that there are no boring subjects only boring story tellers. I liked the narrratve form you chose, especially with the asides to the reader even the pretend response to imagined challenges to the narrator judgment. Even though you ‘softened’ the edges of the literal incest (there is no blood connection), you still made it clear that emotionally, they both approached their relations as if they had the burden of incestual relations – a correct point which you explored very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!

I loved the story...the end DEFINITELY made me chuckle. :-) I could see it happening in my mind which made it even better.

ReduxBlueReduxBlueover 16 years ago
Is it or isn't it?

I really liked the story, the characters weren't too sophisticated, but were literate. The question of incest always bothers me. The genealogical considerations are a documented issue. I guess modern birth control interventions would suffice to remedy that particular concern. Next the biggy to me, the betrayal of a position of love and trust. A non-consensual relationship of any sort, even Dom/sub would seem to me to be a capital crime. Intergenerational incest seems next on the ladder of acceptability, if the people are of age and truly consensual, I can't truly see where it is as serious. Sibling incest is probably the most common venue. If, as in this case, it is truly consensual then apply the golden rule. I think coming 'out' this way was cruel and shocking. The parents were hurt, so were the siblings. Yeah, biologically they weren't related, so what, to every other test they were brother and sister. Tough road ahead, but if they truly love each other, then they have a chance.

To me the biggest problem with incest, is the inherent dishonesty that the couple has to portray to allow the relationship to continue. There will always be the fear of other people finding out and exposing them to the 'slings and arrows' of the general populace. Everyone I know gets uncomfortable around the subject of incest. Probably why everyone shuns the practice. Supposedly the genetic issues are the primary drivers of this societal proscription, if that is truly the case, then perhaps in the future the practice will become more allowable. I just don’t know.

In any case the story was loving, albeit in a sophomoric vein. The author painted likeable characters who were human and made human mistakes. The reaction to the ‘rape in progress’ scene provided a lot of tension, but it was very predictable. The story seemed to flow well and the sex scenes supported the story. All in all, DGH writes pretty soft stories that most people like, this reader included. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another

another useless writer that get us hooked then fails to finish the story i wish they would ban these wanabe writers and remove their unfinished stories

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I loved it, DG.

Bro/sis love stories are just the best. This wasn't incest in the purest since of the word, since they weren't blood relatives. But, I bet mom and dad didn't quite see it that way. I'm glad you let us imagine our own endings for the story. Thanks for another fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the ending!!! I FOUND THE VIBRATOR IN YOUR UNDERWEAR DRAWER

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

I really love this story! I love how the sister found. I'm glad she did find out. If you find the love, and they feel the same about you, go for it!

But seriously, you HAVE to continue this. What were the parents reaction? Will they approve (albeit right away or over time)? Will the siblings move together some where and live as husband and wife?

PLEASE CONTINUE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
An alternate ending

I think I would have had Mom go over to the stairs and call Sis down for breakfast. The parents should have seen it coming for years and been happy that it happened. After all, the kids were not related by blood. They wouldn't and didn't say anything before because the lovers should and did find out about each other by themselves. That is why they should have had the smiles on when they came into the store.

HeatWave28HeatWave28over 12 years ago
Another

I want to know what happens next.

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 11 years ago

where is the ending

i would love to read the next chapter of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well what happened

This story is incomplete there is not a conclusion. The reader is left hanging at the end.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Hanging yes -

But we all have minds of our own -

They were not related by blood - so no laws were broken and few morals of import -

It would depend entirely on who the parents were - down deep -

I chose to think they smiled and every one had a good breeakfast -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the story

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
agree with u

They make every brother who loves his sister to be some kind of sex maniac. and most sister bisexual and then the brother fuck her friends . in some story there is some brother who is loved by 2 even 3 girls including his sister . i dont know what those writers think they are

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cliffhanger

Come on man that is a total cliffhanger ending!!!!! What happens when they found out???

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 6 years ago

talk about a cliff hanger.....that was a evil thing to do but if it wasn't a good story it wouldn't have mattered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story.

So is it Millie or Minnie? Other than that distraction, it was a very good story. I can see where the conflict that Jerry felt would be genuine for someone whom he truly cares for rather than simply lusting. Since the story involved very little involvement by Millie/Minnie as an adult, I would have enjoyed seeing a bit more of the story to include her since she IS the sister in the title. I gave it 5 stars simply because they "found" each other. That's the touching part. Thanks DBH for the read.

-bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs closure

Sort of a copout. They were not brother and sister and could legally get married.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Technically not real incest

But enjoyed the story. I thought the ending finished far too abrupt though. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy reading sibling incest stories but sorry this isn't a very good one. The story just didn't flow for me the way the MC narrated the story as though he was writing it just didn't work and didn't feel natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Aussie1951, he had sex with his sister the whole night, but it's technically not a incest story, yeh right...

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well, the story had a great start but as a reader I always become disappointed when the author takes you to a point or in this case a cliffhanger in the storyline the parents catch them together and now what happens? DG it really needs a finish. 4 stars would have been 5 stars if you had an ending on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MICK WAS A REALLY STUPID SEX CRAZED BASTARD!! HIM BEING NEEDY OVER MARTI THEN BEATING HER HYSBAND WAS PATHETIC!!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
great start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the pacing was too fast to show as much emotion as the word "love" needs to convey. It's a good rough draft. That cliffhanger ending was actually hilarious I'd love to read a sequel once you've got one nailed down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was truncated; it is heavily incomplete. It badly needs a proper ending chapter and more details: for instance, what is the sister studying in? Any areas of special interest professionally, fun activities, etc. for her? Let's remember that she used his apartment for some fun loving times!

Let's also remember that he was adopted; so he and his sister are NOT biologically brother and sister or blood relatives. I loved the idea of their parents finding about them together after their first time as actual lovers and the finding out of her vibrator!!! That was really good.

5* for this story and I hope to be able to eventually give another 5* later on to the follow-up chapter.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really would like to know how the parents reacted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I enjoyed it, but I agree that it was unfinished, needs a good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories