All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover, My Wife'

by TabooSolid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Wanted to give it 5*, but you rushed the back half of the story. So much more to go into that got glossed over... Solid plot though.

DarciaDarciaover 3 years ago

Short and sweet, love it! Though I honestly wish you would have spread this story out more, gone more into detail about how their feelings developed and how they ran away to their happy ever after

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

I loved the story, and encourage you to keep on writing, expanding and fleshing out your characters with just a little more work you would have rated five stars in my opinion. Four stars for the great start! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Story

Nice story. Love the idea behind it (the plot) but it was too rushed. I would have enjoyed it better if you added more to it. Sorry - only 3 ⭐️

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Nice story but rushed. It could easily have been a longer story looking at the backstory of the siblings relationship. Lily had a boyfriend and got pregnant then had a miscarriage. How did Arin deal with that did he have non sibling feelings for Lily before this. Why is Lily scared of storms usually something has happened in the past to make someone frighten of storms. So many unexplored storylines that could have made this story longer.

Still I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice and simple

Nice and sweet and sentimental.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

I LIKED IT...FIVE STARS!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

For all those commenters that say this story was rushed, why did they read this? They all new it was one page. I, personally love short stories like this. 14k readers and counting. Yep, they're not complaining. I find that build up in a story is way too often boring as hell. I don't read stories that are longer than 3 pages. 2 is perfect. Keep up the great work, loved the ending. 5*

ker63469ker63469about 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. But what about mom? At what point did she know about her kids becoming a family? Or did I miss that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabooSolid@TabooSolid
Just a normal, boring guy, happily married to the same woman for a long time.