All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover - Week 01'

by Cityzen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start!

Liked it a lot so far, very realistic! I cannot wait for week 02 and I hope it will develop into a love story. Thank you, Cityzen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Very good for your first submission. I liked the story line and the characters. I hope you will develop them more and let them explore each other. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If they continue she should have his baby

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Good story

Great start to your story, hopefully you can elaborate on the characters. The sister sounds greatly troubled by the brother/sister that should be brought around slowly, I could see this being something that need 5 or more parts, but that is just my opinion. As far as the comment of her getting pregnant I don't know that needs to happen although the worry that she could become is somewhere you can take this if you wanted.

Looking forward to week 2.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Very good but being a yank I had to look up what a off-license was , but it had that so realistic fell of what siblings go through learning what life love and sex is all about *5* stars from me and look forward to more.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I think we've all been there extreme high after a first time swiftly followed by an extreme low, then guilt.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to catching up with the following chapters. It's nice to read a story set in the UK for a change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous