My Sister, My Lover - Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes" I murmured between sucks on her nipples. "Oh yes, please." I gasped as she rubbed her hand over the bulbous purple head, smearing my precum over my cock and across her palm. The natural lubrication made her hand glide like silk up and down my shaft.

I placed my hand over her hairy mound and felt her open her legs to let me have access to her already sopping pussy. I could smell her fragrant juices as I slid my fingers inside her. Answering some primal instinct I disengaged from her breasts and slowly moved down across her chest and stomach. She released my cock and grabbed my hair as I knelt and my head moved down to her crotch. "What are you doing?" she gasped. "No, that's not right, it's dirty!" she exclaimed.

But there was no real conviction in her voice and, ignoring her, I sniffed and snuffled across her pussy hair and slid my tongue along her pussy lips. My first ever taste of pussy was divine - musty and sweet at the same time. I felt her body jerk rigid as my tongue flicked across her swollen bud which was sticking out further than her tiny nipples did. "Oooooh" she murmured again. "Ah yes, that is so nice."

As I slurped at her pussy and ran my tongue up and down her distended pussy lips and over her swollen clitty I reached around with my hands to grasp the cheeks of her huge butt, squeezing and kneading them and pulling them apart. I was stunned - I had never sucked any girls pussy before and had no idea how wonderful it would taste and how fantastic the feel of a wet and warm pussy rubbing over my face could be. By now I was slobbering hard over her clitty and up and down her hot wet gash. This may not have been the most expert act of cunnilingus but what I lacked in finesse I was making up for in enthusiasm. I glanced upwards as best I could and saw her hands were now roughly massaging her breasts and pulling hard on her nipples, pulling them out as far as she could before letting them snap back.

"Yes, lick me. Please don't stop!! Ooooh yes!!" she gasped. "Don't stop - YEEEEEEES!!" she suddenly screamed as she surged to her orgasm. One of her hands dropped to my hair, pulling my face tight into her pussy, grinding her hips so she could rub her clitty hard across my tongue. Mary kept pulling my hair as she pulled my head into her crotch whilst she slowly came down to earth; panting hard as she tried to control her breathing. She was still kneading her breasts with her other hand; cupping them, squeezing them and pinching on her nipples.

I sat back on my haunches, looking up at her. My face felt wet and sticky from the juices that had flowed from her pussy, mixed with my own saliva. She still had her head back and eyes closed, but she had almost regained her breath and she was no longer panting. "That was wonderful!!" she exclaimed. "I've never felt like that before. Where did you learn to do THAT?"

I shrugged. "I've never done that before. You are my first" I said quietly. "But I agree - it was wonderful. You taste so different, so lovely."

"Yew!!" she exclaimed. "Don't say that. It's embarrassing."

"What's wrong with saying the truth?" I replied. "That was just so unreal but so wonderful. I guess you liked it too so why not say how good it was?"

"But it's WRONG" she said, her face looking tortured as she started to reach for the towel to cover herself with it. "It's dirty to do things like that. And it's even more dirty because you are my brother."

I stood up and grabbed the towel to stop her wrapping herself in it. I was still rock hard and in desperate need to come as I reached out for her and pulled her closer to me. She resisted slightly and then allowed herself to be drawn against me as I wrapped my arms around her. The feel of her breasts and nipples pushing against my chest sent and electric shock through me and I could feel my still engorged cock poking through my pyjamas and bumping up against her crotch. "Hush" I said. "Don't say that. If it's so good how can it be wrong?"

"It's soooo WRONG" she said again. But at the same time I could feel her hand wrap around my rampant staff and felt her breath tighten in her throat. "We shouldn't be doing this." Her hand had started to glide up and down my cock, rubbing over the head so that my pre-cum would lubricate her hand. "Mmmmmm" I murmured, "It's soooo good!!"

My head was nestling in her neck and my hands were reaching around her back and squeezing her butt cheeks. She sighed and her hand was pumping faster on my cock. I was so excited from licking her pussy out and from the feel of her soft butt cheeks in my hands that I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold in in for much longer.

"Oh Mary, I'm going to come" I almost snarled. In response her hand speeded up even more and then suddenly it hit me. BANG - I was now at the point of no return. This felt even better than the first time. I heard myself whimpering as I rocked my hips slightly backwards to give her hand more room and then BLAM - a huge rope of sticky hot spunk shot out of the end of my cock and splattered up her body, coating her midriff and some of it landing at the bottom of her breasts. Another rope of spunk shot out, and another and another. Slowly my pumping started to ease and I looked down. Her hand and midriff were literally covered in my spunk and, as I held her close to me, I could feel it smearing over my crotch and midriff as well.

"Oh my" I heard her say. "Oh... there is so much of it. I have never seen so much."

She pulled away and I reluctantly let her go. I saw her reach for the tissues and start to wipe off the dribbling trails of spunk. I grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped off as much as I could from my own body. She had her back to me and would not look at me. "Mary..." I started to say but she held up her hand to stop me. She still wouldn't turn or acknowledge me. I reluctantly finished wiping off the worst of my spunk and walked out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen. I could not understand her behaviour, her reluctance to speak, the days of cold-shouldering me.

I know she had enjoyed what we had done as much as I had so why was she so reluctant? It was she who had initiated our physical contact both times so why all the guilt? I decided there and then to have it out with her - I would make sure she talked to me. I needed to know what she felt, what she wanted. And I hoped and prayed it would involve more of the same.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

To be continued... see Week 2

12