My Sister My Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going upstairs for a nap, so keep it down you two." My mother interrupted as she stood up and walked towards the door. It was obvious from her body language that she found our display uncomfortable, and I was quite worried that she suspected something was going on.

Garima didn't seem at all bothered, or rather quite pleased with the fact that she'd so openly used me in front of our own mother. At that moment I despised her arrogance more than ever, but I kept my eyes obediently on her feet as I rubbed away, trying to contain my ironic arousal.

I sighed in relief when I finally heard the door upstairs close. As far as I was concerned my mother's feet were completely off limits. They were old and dry, and frankly I didn't want anything to do with them. There would be absolutely nothing arousing about rubbing her feet, and I hoped Garima wouldn't suggest it again in the future.

"So sis, anything you want to get off your chest?" Garima suddenly teased, interrupting my trail of thought. The grin upon her face tormented me, and as her toes flexed in my hands I tried to resist the urge to sniff them. She knew exactly what she was doing and even though I was a slave to her feet, I wanted to at least show some restraint.

"I think you know Garima." was my abrupt reply. Though submitting to my sister was a turn on, it was also very humiliating. So far, it had been easier to silently give in to her wishes, as if almost naturally. I knew she was pursuing a route where I would have to openly acknowledge my inferiority to her and I wasn't so impressed with the idea.

As if reading my mind, Garima didn't hesitate in rubbing it in. "I think so too!" she giggled "I've been thinking about what happened yesterday, and I'm still a little confused." She wrinkled her forehead as if to amplify her confusion, though I wasn't convinced. "Obviously you can't get enough of my feet, and I know they're pretty, but I've been wondering. Why do you like them so much?"

That was a fairly straightforward question as far as she was concerned, but I had no answer. "I don't know." I mumbled in response, looking at the floor. I hoped that it would suffice, even knowing how useless a reply it was.

Obviously Garima wasn't so impressed with my lack of an explanation, as she snapped back in her familiar bratty tone "Gunjan! You had better start being honest with me, otherwise I'm going to tell mum." She made sure to emphasize the threat by crossing her arms and looking annoyingly smug.

"Ok Ok!" I quickly replied "I just like them. I don't really know why, but I just always have. You're my sister and I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. Please don't tell mum Garima, I'll do anything, please!"

She grinned with mischief at my obvious predicament, and even though she tried to hide it I could detect an underlying satisfaction. With a sigh she spoke patronizingly, teasing me with her words "So, big sister likes the smell of my little feet does she?"

"The smell, the taste, I don't know why. I just do. I think your feet smell great." I replied in all honesty. I felt at this point there was no logic in lying to her. She already knew that I liked feet, so I figured if I confessed my true feelings she may let me indulge my fetish.

"But it's...so...so icky!?" she stuttered out, sounding 10 years younger than she actually was.

Almost subconsciously, like a robot, I heard myself mutter out loud in response "They're beautiful." I believed my words wholeheartedly, and I found no part of her feet to be 'icky'.

From the smile evident on her face, Garima appeared to like my compliment. She sat there looking me over, filled to the brim with confidence and obvious superiority. Meanwhile, I had never felt so worthless. "So you want to kiss them?" she then asked, startling me from my self-pity.

"Yes." I heard myself whisper, perking up at her question. I caught sight of her eyes as they narrowed, and I immediately knew that I had been far too eager in my response.

"Are you a lesbian?" she enquired curiously, before gazing intently towards me. I wasn't sure how serious the question was, as she quickly lost interest and momentarily watched the television. Her toes danced to the beat of the background music of the program, and I resumed her foot massage as I tried to think of an answer. The question was very uncomfortable for me; I hadn't come out about my sexuality and I wasn't intending to anytime soon. Yet, now it was entirely out of my hands. Garima was in complete control, and in all honesty it suited her.

"I might let you kiss them..." she suddenly teased, while slipping her feet free of my hands and wiggling her toes under my nose. She looked on smugly, then after taking a deep breath continued while tracing my lips with her big toe "...but...as payment you would have to be my slave."

12