All Comments on 'My Sister, My Niece, My Lovers'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. I think it is really good. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

5/5 stars. I really liked the story and characters. I liked that you developed the characters and their relationship. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! What good fortune to find fulfillment and happiness, love and compassion all in one nuclear matching. Rare, if not real, makes for a hopeful story with a happy ending.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

That was a hot and loving story. Live how you wrote the break up of his marriage and the fact some one better was waiting to heal him.

Great characters and story!!!!

5/5 for sure worth reading and being a favorite to reread at some point again

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Look l liked the story, l especially like brother and sister relationships given my life 40 odd years ago. But, l cannot stomach mother/son/daughter incest, sorry to me that is just wrong.

A betrayal of the parental duty and responsibility completely.

I always rate your tales 5/5, but this one turns my stomach when the mother has sex with her daughter. Talk about fucking her up completely, well done Mum you just fucked up your daughters life in so many ways it is not funny.

Best I can score this one is 3/5, it should be 2/5 for content.

But that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when the main character turned out to be castrated. That was hust too weird, why would anyone want to identify with a person like that?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

This isn't just a sex story, it's a story about love and family. The incest was dealt with in a loving, considerate manor that makes it so much more than just fucking and sucking. Nice character development and story line. Five stars for sure, thanks.

UltimateSinUltimateSinover 2 years agoAuthor

@wargamer

You're absolutely free to have your opinion and give whatever score you want. End of the day, though, these are fantasy stories and I write what interests me at the time of crafting a story.

Can't please everyone and I don't aim to. Write for myself. If people like what I upload? Great. Nice to know I have fans. If not? That's okay too. People don't like the same things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jestes wielki. Twoja narracja, budowanie klimatu i wyrazanie uczuc przez bohaterów sa na najwyzszym poziomie. Naprawde dajesz radosc swoim czytajacym, opisujac tak pieknie potege milosci, uczuc i wzajemnych relacji w rodzinie. Uwielbiam twoje opowiesci i w moim odczuciu zaslugujesz na najwyzsza ocene Twojej tworczosci

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Found this story to be really good, nice work and very erotic. Being a mom it was a bit odd for me to realize judt how hot it got me. I look forward to reading more. Please add another chapter.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateover 2 years ago

Sorry, stopped reading at … vasectomy. No point reading any further.

newporter56newporter56over 2 years ago

Very good, well written and very erotic, thank you

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Another fantastic story thank you so much. I enjoyed every sentence and every sexy emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your stories simply one of the best Authors on this site. Thanks so much for your time and effort!!

nicho1855nicho1855over 2 years ago

Another 5 star story. I have read it before, as I have Trawling Atlantis and still I can't remember what name you posted them under. Is there any chance you could let us know what name you used to write under? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just found out that you are the same person who uploaded Memoirs. i'v been finding that story for long time. All i remembered the word Harem. Pls upload that story once again.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

outstanding story. Just love it. Keep up the good work. :)

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Beautiful story full of love and tenderness.

One of the best family stories.

Aly could still have a kid .

Would be a loving ending .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I like happy endings. Thanks.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 2 years ago

Beautiful love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful story that reads in a true to life manner. There is nothing in this story that is unbelievable or far fetched. As teenagers my older sister and I were very close in an intimate way and now we are both in our early 60's I've often fantasized of us having a family as you write about here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what happened to his ex and his best friend ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s what I call a close net family in all aspects and so glad mom, daughter and brother can be happy together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful if different love story. Out of huge hurt comes deep love & passion. And as one other commenter wrote, would've been nice to find out what happened to his ex wife & friend. Ah well, thank you for your story. Well written & tenderly told. However, nearing the end, it became a bit much to my taste. Also watch the punctuations. But a def 5 stars!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Another great love story!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

Well done! ☆☆☆☆☆

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay normally I do NOT like cross generation incest. But there's just something different about this one that I have to admit that I actually enjoyed it. 🤔

Maybe it's because of a wet dream that I had a few months after my divorce. I dreamed that I had started dating and sleeping with a new woman who was a single mother with just one child, her virgin daughter. My new girlfriend came to me one night and asked me to help her out. She wanted to teach her daughter how to give head to help her keep her cherry intact. So my girlfriend proceeds to give her daughter instruction as my future step daughter uses me for a lollipop. Your story almost followed the same plot as my dream.

I gave you a 5/5.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Easily one of my very favourite stories. It’s beautiful when the love is focused on more than the sex.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. I don't think they would talk as formally in real life; but, I can't think of better dialogue that would improve the feeling of the story. Would more slang make it worse?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Love it, a Love story to end all love stories.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I usually end up not liking this author's stories but this one is a little jewel and I love it. It's a sweet love story with only one guy involved, my cup of tea. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very good story. I would have liked a little more to the story then where it ended but that's ok if you don't add anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a female and in my 40's I Loved it. My step brother was the first to introduce me to SEX. And that is why I have to thank him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's probably too late, but a reversal of vasectomy is needed, sperm harvesting, something....

I am only prompted to think of this as I really liked the story, and my imagination leapt ahead to other possibilities.

Good story, nice resolution for our hero, with a new life, love, and a loving, exciting sex-life after having been robbed of a normal married life by a cheating slut-wife and an asshole best friend.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Great story, 5 from me. I would encourage the author to write an epilog story for it though, just something quick, maybe 5000 words or so. Two years later kind of thing to close out the story with how 'daddy's little girl' gives birth to his son. Their are ways around a vasectomy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well that was a lovely little gem of a story. A bit different to what I normally read but I can't say it wasn't great. On a personal level I hated the cheating backstory at the start, though I understand these kinds of stories have to start somewhere like that to provide a reason for how the protagonist ends up staying with their new family. I just wish it anything other than cheating as I despite people that cheat with a burning passion. I'll never understand how someone can do that to someone they claim to love, especially when it just seems to come out of nowhere.

I wish it did have a bit more and that the whole vasectomy thing wasn't there. Any time things like vasectomies or condoms are introduced is always a mood-killer for me. It's less exciting and erotic when there's no real risk present or if you flat-out state he's shooting blanks (on some level it feels like you're not really having sex, but maybe that's just my view). Would have been awesome for him to impregnate his sister and his niece and live out their new lives, raising their children and such.

All that said, these are just minor annoyances, and the story still gets 5 stars from me.

Falstaff60Falstaff607 months ago

One of only three authors here that I have enjoyed everything of their that I have read. Great story but I have come to expect no less from you. great ending. One part of the story many writers seem to miss on. 5 stars.

Johnm74165Johnm741655 months ago

I really love your work, and I like the way your storyline goes, but I love the breeding aspect of your tales,

SmoothCplDutchSmoothCplDutchabout 2 months ago

Keep your variety in stories up, doing very well! I know some prefer breeding, others anal and some none of that: I like the way you sometimes use it, sometimes toy with it and sometimes not use it at all.

Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...