All Comments on 'My Sister, My Slut'

by daddykins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow sounds like this family has it made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So close...

I liked it until the final two paragraphs. I'm twisted, but I'm not sick.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
strange not in good way

he must be the stupidest man on earth they go to moms bedroom and find pics of the dad fucking her and still don't get it !!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree about the last two paragraphs................

That killed it for me and reduced from 5 to 4 ****. Please don't continue with the dad/son involved or at the least put it in the gay category so I won't be reading.

MirazTheMacMirazTheMacover 9 years ago
Lol

They read an entire story about brothers fucking sisters and mothers fucking sons, but the merest hint at any male/male sex makes their cocks shrivel and forces them to write comments about how homosexuality is sick.

The hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok

Wow the homophobia in these comments wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice.

Loved the story. last couple of paragraphs didn't do it for me, but i just reread for my kicks. helleva twist though. nice wayto pull the rug out on the reader. don't listen to thr haters, write what you want.

radioz66radioz66over 9 years ago
Good story but the ending I would change a bit.

It's a good written story except the ending, where he may do dad. I would change that to the girl next door and her brother being into the same thing but never having it mentioned to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
family affair

i love it. My big sister -she was 22 and i 15- introduced me to sex.. Then i discovered she was fucking with my older brother and our dad. i saw her and my dad through cracks in the bedroom wooden wall one evening when dad came home after drinking and mom was out. This was every saturday.. I saw her with my bro one night when she thought iwas sleeping. I enjoyed fucking her till i was 18 when she got married.

I also used to fuck my younger sis -2yrs younger than me. She was a hot one. We fucked up to when I was 35.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

Honestly, the thought of the father involved does not bother me at all and I think I'd actually enjoy reading it. The fact that there's so much homophobia in these comments about quite literally the last two sentences is a little depressing, especially as they're complaining after reading two pages about incest.

Hypocrisy?

Keep it up.

YellowLanternDeputyYellowLanternDeputyover 5 years ago
Wow

Great dialogue, intriguing characters, and a fun cumming of age story. Leaving it mostly to the imagination with that ending was a good call. I understand this isn’t likely to happen, and I agree it doesn’t need to, but a sequel would be very interesting to read. Peace.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Too crazy for me. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous