My Sister, My Therapist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn sis, you get hotter with every word that comes out of those dick sucking lips."

She arches an eyebrow, "Careful now, you still don't know the rules."

"Okay..what's the second part of your plan and rules?", admittedly I'm annoyed there are rules.

"This, right now, is the second part of the plan. Look how relaxed you are. You're finally speaking freely. We've danced around your sex life and any real details of your marital problems every session. I can't help when you're not fully engaging with treatment, so I think you're more likely to let me help if you're fully engaging with me."

"I can't believe you are actually making sense. That you actually have made fucking my little sister not only logical, but necessary. And that you were able to do it using your professional skills and status. Can I please, please touch you again now?"

She denies me access again. However she stands, unties her dress, and lets it fall to the floor. I can't tear my eyes away from those perfect nipples. She sits throwing one leg over the arm of the chair, spreading herself wide. I can see every bit of my little sister's pussy, something I've tried to picture for well over a decade. Casually she begins to touch herself.

I practically yell, "Holy fuck! This really is happening!"

As if she isn't fingering her clit she says, " We both know we won't ever be able to fix anything with your wife if you don't do this. If you don't do me. I could lose my license because this is unethical, but you need to know it's also illegal in this state for us, as siblings, to be doing. Humiliation wouldn't be the only consequence of being caught. You need this extra help, we absolutely have to do this. No good sister wouldn't volunteer for this, but no one can ever know. Are you listening?"

My eyes snap to hers, I had been focused on what was happening between my therapist's legs.

I say, "I've heard every fucking word. The visual is just helping it sink in."

At that, she slides her fingers inside, spreading her pussy lips wider for me to see every bit of the sister I want to know and I move to stand.

"Not yet bro." She's still working herself to orgasm slowly. She pinches her nipple, licks at it, rolls it between her fingers, and says, "In return for my services, I will expect my big brother to take care of me the same way I'm willing to take care of you. You don't get to say when you think treatment should end. I'm the professional and I can already tell you, I'm not sure that you can be cured. Treatment may never end, even if I were to take a husband. You, big brother, may always need me and I can't ever just abandon you. You'll have to agree to more sessions and as often as I like. I may even take to scheduling them with your wife."

"You're going to schedule time to fuck your brother, me, with my wife?"

"Now that you put it that way, I'll have to insist upon it." She takes a second to really finger fuck herself hard at the thought. My sister is a filthy fucking slut and it only makes me love her more. Her eyes close a bit as she almost moans, "yes, I think I'll really enjoy scheduling time with my big brother's wife for you to do things like this to me."

She slows down, barely teasing her clit, "You'll need to start fucking your wife again, yes she told me, so when you need to get hard you will picture your sister and everything you've done with her. Even when you're actually moving inside your wife you'll picture these moments... me spread before you working towards climax and grabbing my own tits. We'll practice a lot so you can make her orgasm the way I do, that way you'll still feel me. At times I'll send you right home after session to fuck her. I'll have you call and leave your phone on, so I know you're following directions. I'll know when I hear her sucking my patient's cock that you're following our treatment plan. You'll know that cock was just in your sister, that's she's listening, and that she's fucking herself knowing you prefer the family way. Just another present from lil sis to big brother or, if you'd prefer, from your therapist to save your marriage."

She takes a breath because she's close, I can tell. Really close. I'm barely maintaining my cool and trying so hard to follow my therapist's instructions to not to touch her.

I can only mutter, "You want to hear me fuck my wife? As my therapist is it normal that may be the hottest thing I've ever heard and that my sister is the one that said it?"

She actually moans, "oh yes. It's how things should be." Closer. Closer. I see her body tensing. She breathes, "Almost done with our session so pay attention. When I want to cum, I don't care what you're doing you must make me cum. You can call if there's no other way, but I need to know you're following your treatment plan."

"Agreed." I respond beyond ready to pounce. She knows I'll agree to everything and anything if I can just touch her right now.

"I need to hear the words, so I know you consent to all of this."

I growl, "You clearly are going to save my marriage and as my therapist I agree to everything you just said. Little sister, I've wanted to fuck you for so long. I want to make you cum in public like you just made me and I can't wait to fuck you right before letting you listen to me fuck my wife-"

She writhes and gushes as the orgasm overtakes her. My words seemingly breaking her, as if I've been a good patient and to hear big brother say those words was all she ever needed. Then, barely able to speak she says, "Okay cum play big brother. Cum play with your lil sis."

If you want Part 2, tell me you want more.

12