My Sister, My Therapist Pt. 04

Story Info
This is a continuation of the My Sister, My Therapist series.
4.9k words
4.74
14.3k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*There are no minors in this story and some light BDSM elements.

It's been a week since our "retreat", yet I'm jerking off to the memories.

Unbelievably when we arrived back in town & after I received the best road head of my life, my sister's best friend had a baby. She lives across the country, so my sister left town hours after we returned. Now here I am with my dick in my hand, no self control, and growing increasingly impatient. I jump as my phone rings, sounding far too eager I say, "Hey Sis!"

"Bad! Do you remember what we talked about? You need to call me what you've always called me. Everytime you say 'sister' or any variation you know you get a little hard & your voice just becomes thick with sex."

"But I like getting hard for you...Sorry, would you prefer Ms. Silvers or KitKat?" I love this...this whole dynamic. I love that I get to stroke myself, while I talk to my sister, as she councils me on how to save my marriage.

She purrs in response, "Well, this is officially an appointment, but let's go with Kat. I feel terrible about having to leave when we were making such progress. Had I known, I never would have insisted on talk therapy those last few hours at the cabin, Mr. Silvers."

"Mmm will you call me Logan? So it sounds official, please Kitty Kat? I like the way it rolls off your tongue almost as much as I like your tongue. Admittedly those last few hours of talking at the cabin have helped me in dealing with my wife, at least baby. The rest of the retreat helped me to fuck her." I laugh as my cock grows harder. To think this is all mine. Makes me wonder why I'm keeping the wife, at all. It's her fault I need therapy isn't it? I know I'm being unfair, but I'm so tired of wifey making me the bad guy just because I think it's unhealthy to live in filth and never leave the house.

"Don't you dare cum yet Logan!" Sis says loudly through the phone.

"Whoa Kat calm down. I'm a good patient, remember? I'm always fighting not to cum from the moment I even think of you, but you will always get more from me than Sara. You know I love saying my wife's name when we talk? It helps me to keep from cumming too quickly? Plus, it's such a fucked up thing to do."

"You're soo bad. Absolutely, the naughtiest patient. My only naughty patient. Stroke your head just the way you like me to and rub that precum all over it just like your therapist would Logan. You know I love sliding my finger tips in it."

"God li'l sis, my cock loves to leak all that lube for you. Sometimes a wet spot appears on my pants just thinking about your touch, especially when I think about our little 'retreat'."

"Well, stop! Call me Kat, therapy is in session."

"Okay KittyKat, my bad. Your patient is waiting but I can't promise I'm stopping." We both laugh.

Her voice is a little lower, "You know I want you to keep stroking Logan. Can you do that for me while we talk?"

Fuck. I don't know how much longer I can last, still I breathe out a "Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now did you complete the assignment I gave you after last session?"

"Well, I tried to get Sara to go to dinner but she wouldn't leave the house. I asked if she wanted to leave town and she declined. Then, I actually wanted to fuck her because I needed to picture sliding into you again. Well I kept my promise sis. Every thrust all I saw was you, but Sara stopped me."

"Sara stopped you?"

"She told me she didn't like my new style, so she laid on her back and allowed me to go in and out 'nicely'. It was a real waste of a hardon and it made it almost impossible for me to picture you, until I remembered when how you made love to me. Just thinking about how extra bad we were, how close our family has become, well it made me cum deep in her."

"Oh Logan... I love my family so much. We know if everyone tried it, especially the sick way we we make love each other..." I could barely hear her finish the thought as a tiny gasp meant only for me muffled her words. "Where is Sara now? You know our sessions can't be overheard." Catching herself, now.

"She knew we had an appointment today so I came out to her car for privacy, mine's in the shop. As a matter of fact, she just waved at me from the house through the kitchen window."

"You aren't hard for her though are you? You're watching her because you love knowing she's glancing up on occasion while I 'treat' you? You like that she knows you're talking to your sister and you're doing it because she asked you to, you dirty boy. Do you have one hand on your cock while you wave to her with the other?"

"Yes Kat. I just blew her a kiss for you."

"Logan, I love our family games. You're following my treatment plan so well, but you're not going to like what's next. I have to go and I need you to go inside. Tell Sara we ended the session early because you got hard watching her from a distance, then be a good patient, and whip out your cock luv. Just tell her to suck it and if she doesn't, I want you to keep stroking it in front of her."

"But I want to cum with you, KittyKat."

"You didn't realize? I've cum twice already. The first time was the moment I heard you call me KitKat. One last thing Logan? When you pick me up at the airport tomorrow, make sure it's in Sara's car."

"Why? Please please make me cum, I'm so close lil sis."

"Good."

She hung up. She actually expects me to do this. I do my best to disguise my hard-on as I enter the house. Sara is emptying the dishwasher. I hug her from behind and I'm sure she feels me against her ass, "You reminded me of June Cleaver when you were waving and suddenly I had the overwhelming urge to get off the phone & have my way with you." I rub up against her ass, dry humping her. "Kat says hello." I bite at Sara's neck, just saying my sister's name brings me close to orgasm.

"I definitely think therapy is improving our relationship don't you?" I lie and add, "KitKat seemed surprised I had to cut our session short, but I told her you looked like you needed help. She told me I was getting better. I just had to...." Trailing off, I take a step back, undoing my jeans, finally allowing my swollen dick to pop out again. I stroke it and without even meeting her eyes I demand, "Suck it."

"What the fuck? That's not going to happen! You should be in therapy sti-"

I'm already stroking myself, thinking I might just aim my load right at her anyways. "Sara I want you on your knees right now for me. I want you to swallow me down right now." Of course she doesn't.

"Are you crazy? No.."

I can see her mind working but I don't have time for this, I don't want to give her time to ruin the pulsing erection my sister gave me. What I want is my sister, she'd be gagging on my cock eagerly right now. I start to rub faster, "Than I guess you'll need to clean up a bit more in here."

She giggles, "Calm down. I'll watch."

What the fuck? I don't care enough to actually ask why as she sits down at the kitchen table looking intently at my cock. I flashback to my sister, legs wide open & dripping wet, on the kitchen island in the cabin we grew up in. I move closer watching Sara and I can tell she's a bit taken aback, but I work myself even faster and before she says a word I cum hard. I spray her, the floor, & the table. Too be honest, I didn't recognize the look on her face or hear what she was saying as I turned around and headed for the shower. God that felt good. I know she's leaving to meet a friend so I wait to hear her car start. Hopefully she only had enough time to wash her cum covered face because I want to show KitKat I did my homework. I grin as I snap a photo of the cum covered floor & table, sending a detailed text to my therapist recounting what just happened.

She responds quickly with a picture of that beautiful pussy and a quick note, "I'll see you tomorrow Logan and you can paint me with your cum big brother. You can watch me rub it into my clit & orgasm for you."

Four hours. Just 4 hours from now. Time has never moved so slow before. She booked a red eye and arrives at 3am. My car was ready to be picked up, but I didn't tell Sara so I could take her's like Kat told me to do. I'm so proud to be her best patient.

"Why are you grinning?" Sara asks.

"I was just thinking about the look on your face yesterday. I saw the slightest hint of enjoyment there dirty girl." A nervous giggle and then flat out denial is all I get. Possibly the least sexy woman I know. To be honest any woman that isn't my pretty little baby sister really isn't worth a second look these days, anyways.

Finally, 2 am rolls around and I practically peel out of the driveway as I leave. I spot Kat immediately, she looks like a hooker. I'm gaping. I'm here to welcome home a family member and she looks like the sluttiest whore I've ever seen. God, that's great. Did she actually wear that on the plane? Those tight jeans that look painted on and a black leather corset. As she picks up her suitcase I spot her red thong riding up. I get out of the car to help, but she drops the suitcase and throws her arms around me. Those lips! I own those lips as she presses against me and slips her tongue into my mouth.

She kisses me deep for everyone to see and when she pulls back she says, almost a little too loudly, "Thanks for picking me up big brother."

I want to throw her against the car and free those perfect titties, but I throw suitcase in the trunk instead. She hops in the car and I see she's already untying. Right here, before we've even left the terminal. I see a man notice and I hold his gaze a moment before I briefly suck her tit, claiming my girl.

She throws her head back and as I begin to drive away she winks at the guy shouting, "I highly suggest you fuck your sister if you have one. Family first right?" Just before we're out of sight she bends over clearly signaling she's about to blow her brother. Fucking amazing.

Thinking ahead, I already called my wife to inform her Kat's flight had been delayed just as it touched down. I try to focus on the road as my eyes keep drifting to my sister's breasts, spilling out of her corset as of they'd been caged, obviously begging for me to suck, bite, & nibble on them. Licking my fingers I pinch her nipple.

She covers my hand trapping it harder against her, "Logan don't ever fucking let me leave again." There's an edge of desperation in her words, reminding me she's wanted this as much as I have and for just as long. "I need you so very much, my luv." With that she lifts my hand to her mouth and sucks on my fingers. I don't know what gets me harder, her calling me 'luv' like I'm her pet & her favorite toy or the way she works my finger, showing me what she's going to do to my cock. My hardon threatens to burst through my jeans.

"Baby girl don't ever fucking leave again. I don't like it when my toys go missing! Tell me what you want from me KittyKat? I'll let you tell me this time, but next time I'm going to be your therapist." I've been planning on pushing that boundary for awhile, but I wanted her wet & begging to please me before I told her.

She moves my fingers into her pants, mysteriously already undone, and then she leans over to kiss my neck. "You can even charge me for treatment. Just make me cum please Logan?" I love it when she begs. Softly she whispers in my ear, "I want to finish all over your wife's car, so next time you ride in it you'll remember who marked it."

"God KitKat you're so evil. I fucking love it."

"We have our family reunion tomorrow bro. Are you excited? Soon a few feet away from our mom and dad, you'll have your hand in your sister's pussy under the table. I'll have my brother's fingers, the fingers I just sucked, in me while I tell Mom and Dad what a good patient you are? And when you shake hands with the rest of the family? They'll all feel my wetness, youngest KitKat's juices, like we've tainted everyone. Dad almost caught us at the cabin, but God I love almost getting caught. Touching and fucking you just a few yards from Daddy while he slept like he knew but wouldn't interrupt. Do you think he did?"

"No luv." I return the favor of defiling the word and calling her that. "I think we'll always have our dirty secret so we never have to stop."

"I'm sorry I'm so excited but, I can't imagine how sitting at the table with our whole family while I stroke my brother's cock will feel. I want to do it now. I wish I could moan at that table but, for tonight, I think we have just enough time for you to love me in all the wrong ways. Don't you?"

In answer I finger fuck her furiously and she does gush, letting out the sexiest noises. I do wish I could make this last forever. "KitKat? Tell your big brother how to take care of you? Are you asking me to make love to my KittyKat, again? Want it deeper and harder than before?"

"Yes Logan. That's what I want to night. I want to do the worst with my brother. I've missed our playtime so much."

"If you want me to really love you baby you must promise to look me in the eyes when you cum for me and whisper 'Yes my luv'. I want to love you badly KitKat. You know deep down Mom and Dad only wanted to give me a sister custom made to fuck me right." We pull into the drive and she straddles me before I move, her titties fall into my mouth. I see her mark on my wife's seat and I bite a little harder feeling her wetness through my jeans.

She whispers as she pushes her breast even harder against my tongue, "Yes Logan. I'll make sure you know how much I truly love my big brother. I know my only job has ever been to be your whore, a gift from our parents." Then she barely breathes out the words "I love you", as we lock eyes.

It's really not a romantic kinda thing, we just love the wrongness of it. As if fucking family isn't wrong enough? We just seem to know what gets us hotter. Like our genetics have given us the same desires. We enter the house and she takes my hand leading me to her bedroom. As she lays back on the bed I realize there are family photos hanging on the walls and evidence of our shared history all around. I spot the one of her standing between my wife and I on graduation day. The one that finally broke her. When she knew she couldn't hold out anymore & needed to feel me move in her. She sees the look of recognition cross my face.

"Yes Logan, I hung it right there to remind myself every night what I wanted and to help me cum while I waited for it."

While I was taking the room in she was stripping off every thing. She didn't care how even my eyes violated the laws of our society. Literally we were breaking the law, so I lay next to her letting my tongue explore her mouth. Circling it round and round then sucking on it just a little. We kissed slow and deep for too long. Fully playing into our love making.

I know I want her. I know I've always wanted her and I pour that intensity into her as she cums before I even run my hands to that sweet spot I'll be sliding into. I lift her chin, looking into those eyes that are the same shade as mine, "My special & beautiful toy. Your Daddy wouldn't like how you love me baby. His little girl making love to her brother. And your Mommy? She'd feel bad for me. She's always thought you were a whore, but I'd slide slower into you if I could make them watch baby girl. I'd show them how I don't just fuck my sister, I touch my sister. I move in her while we say our 'I love yous'. Would you like that KittyKat? Do you wish I could show them all what it's like for us? Their son & daughter cumming together? The sister they made for me to fuck and make love to?" She moans into my mouth as I discover how wet she is and bring my fingers back up to her lips, smearing it across them, then licking it off so we share the taste of her.

I love this game, these parts we play but we also feel. It isn't like being in love like anyone else could know unless they knew the closeness of family. It's both more than being in love, but it's less. It's a deeper, naughtier, more satisfying feeling. It's almost too much and I tongue her as I work my way down to that wetness. I see her eyes watching, pleading as my tongue finally finds it's mark. She's quieter this time. God, will it just get better everytime? This is so much more intense than the last time. I will never stop doing this, even if we got caught I really would fuck her in front of everyone. My wife, our parents. They can't take this away. Ever.

She runs her fingers through my hair, moving her hips into me slowly. I can tell she's letting me work and resisting the urge to take control. My whore sister, my lover, is letting me love the taste of her and I really do. I lap up all that slickness, but still I slowly eat her out. I slide my tongue in and out of her tight pussy. Without even using my fingers she's already tensing. Moving my tongue into her I don't withdraw. I roll it, move it in circles, and hum a little. Suddenly, she spasms with a whimper and I know she's never been truly eaten out well. Probably just had someone move there tongue inside her. I bury my face in her covering it in her cum. I raise back up and she slowly licks it off of me.

"Just another way my big brother is the only one who can do what no one else can. You taste yummy Logan."

I find I don't want her to stop tasting herself on me so I lay beside her and easily slide my throbbing cock into the wet pussy. I know she's aching for it. I once thought about taking her by force, my theory (which turned out to be true) being we could get what we both wanted, but blame me. She told me at the cabin I should have when we were there in college. That if I had she would have only pretended to fight, but she would have given into her bad desire happily. Hell, she admitted she would have begged for more the moment I touched her, no force necessary and sge tried to tempt me.

Sliding in slowly, never breaking the kiss, she again whimpers into my mouth. I move in her deeper, letting my cock sit there as she wiggles her hips tensing and releasing around it. I move my lips to her ear, "Is this how you wanted me KitKat? See how we fit, feel our special bond?" Starting to slide out, I feel her shudder again. "You were never daddy's girl, were you? Cum for your brother now like a good little sister." Now I'm moving in and out. She's so tight with each spasm I have to drive to get into her pussy, but once I'm in, with each thrust, her tight hole is gripping my cock. I can't hold out much longer. Turning her around, I pull her against me, her back against my chest, sliding shallowly in and out and fondling her. I begin to suck where her back meets her shoulder gently but I know it's not quite enough so I bite a little harder.

"Mark me Logan. The way you touch me & the way you love me... it's so bad, what you do to your sister is so bad." She turns her head to look in my eyes as I'm going deeper with every stroke. "Everytime I look in your eyes I'm reminded your my brother who loves me, makes love to me, fucks me like a whore, and cums in me."

I know she's close again so I tilt her chin, "Don't close your eyes KitKat. I want to be reminded your family, too. You cum for me now because I told you too. Right now." Thrusting harder and deeper she senses my urgency and does as she's told. Making no noise, we look at each other. I kiss her, "Good job my love."

Her eyes are wild and before I realize what's happening she's running her tongue from my taint to the tip of my dick, stopping to suck on my balls, and then plunging me into her mouth. I groan and I want..actually I need to feel my cock hit the back of her throat but I know I'll cum. I need to finish making love to her this time, so she feels me spray into her.

Quickly I pull her up. Pushing her legs together, I straddle her, working my way into extreme tightness. How is she tighter after what I've done to her? "KittyKat, my luv? I'm going to cum in you. You get to have my cum baby girl. That's how good brothers show love to their naughty little sisters. You want me to love you like this?" I bite at her tits a little, "You will keep my cum in you KitKat. I want it to drip out of you while you sleep so in the morning you'll remember how we made love because tomorrow we're going to olay in front of our whole family. You're going to be treated like the nasty sister you are, you want this cum? My cum?"

12