My Sister, My Therapist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always luv, always give me your "special love". Violate me, fuck me, I'll always beg for it. I'll let you cum on and in every inch of me. Ram that cock into my ass again or fuck my mouth again hard."

Slowing for just a second I lean down and kiss her lightly, then deeply. I can't hold on much longer, I flip her on her back, moving faster, and sucking at her nipples. I lean into her ear again and tell her to cum with me. I can't help it. i get so hard so Insay again, "This is how brother's show love baby girl. I love you KitKat." Then I drive hard in and out of her until I feel the cum pumping out of me, painting my sister's insides, and looking into her eyes as we cum together. Her spasms gripping me and pulling me deeper. It seems like the orgasm will never end as I keep spilling into her.

She giggles, "You really do love me. Thank you for the present." I nip at her lip and then I kiss her hungrily. "Good boy, I can't sleep if my brother hasn't filled me up. I want to play in your cum when you leave. I just love it feels in me when i send my patient home to his wife. Proof of how we are fixing your marriage."

Instantly I realize I need to cun again before I leave. Her words have me completely hard again. Pulling her by her hair I growl, "You know what you're doing you bad girl. You know what? Only the sluttiest sisters want their brother's cum. You even beg for it. You're not supposed to let me do that to you and your not supposed to play in my cum without me."

Her wicked smile tells me all I need to know and I see she's eager to be punished. I kiss her hard. "Just a quick punishment sis, soon Sara will begin to wonder. I know she hasn't yet because I can be trusted with my helpful sister." I laugh, pushing KitKat's head down. Before she can fully even open her mouth, I ram my cock into it. Feeling my cock hit the back of her throat just like when I fucked her face at the cabin I flash on all we've done. Our eyes meet and oddly I can tell she also feels like this is me showing her love. Now gagging as I pull her head farther down my shaft. I'm running out of time, but she already knows, she's grabbing my hips and proving once and for all she can handle every inch of her brother's dick. I wish I had more time, as even with every inch of me in her pretty mouth she manages to roll her tongue against me. I never want her to stop. It feels like she's swallowing all of me, like she's sucking all she wants from me. and fucking family is amazing. My little sister, my lover, my toy, my whore, my special gift from Mom and Dad... even her mouth was meant for my cock to fuck.

"I..love...fucking...my sister's...mouth....", I yell and growl out the words, fucking her mouth furiously, as I cum. I watch her swallow. I know already as soon as I leave I'll be hard again.

She knows too, "You remember all if it and remember this as you leave." She spits just a thread of cum onto her fingers. Leaning against her pillows she's rubbing it into her tits. She spreads her legs wide and I watch my cum spilling out. More cum than I've ever seen slide out of a woman. So much of my cum spilling out of my sister. I can't take my eyes off of her, as I try to dress quickly. Smearing the milky white liquid slowly around her clit and shoving her fingers inside, forcing even more of my cum to run out she knows I'm captivated.

I hate to miss any part of the this, so I walk around the bed and choke her just the way she likes. "I'm setting your phone to record. You'll record a movie for your brother. You'll cum screaming my name. You'll tell me all about how your brother's cum is your favorite lube or I'll never fill your holes again." Releasing her throat, I set up her phone. She doesn't stop playing in my cum and I know she'll be playing for awhile. She'll want to make me proud. I walk around the bed again, my phone rings.

Answering it, knowing it's Sara, I run my hand lightly along along Kat's collar bone. "Sara? You won't believe it. I fell asleep at the airport waiting and Kat even ended up taking an Uber home. I'm on my way now." Laughing Sara begins talking about nothing important so I hold the phone away from Kat and I. Kissing her neck, she shivers and begins rubbing her clit faster. I whisper "I love you KitKat. Have fun with my cum you good girl. Remember, it means I love like a brother should."

Whispering back she says, "Logan, don't forget in less than 5 hours we get to play in front of family, my luv."

I put the phone back to my ear winking at her. Walking backwards to make the moment last while I chit chat with with my wife. I already know I'll jerk off on the way home. Besides I should leave a spot inspired by Kat in Sara's car, too.

12