My Sister Sam

Story Info
My Sister visits and shows me what Kink is.
5.1k words
4.27
29.4k
31
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister is a...(Full Story)

Yes, there will be incest and BDSM....

So, STOP reading if this disgusts you!

Thought so, you perv!!

All chararachters are fictitious and well over 18

Constructive feedback is always welcomed!!

.................................................

Chapter 1 - Dinner and a walk

..................................................

It started out as normal as any dinner you'd have with a family member that you haven't seen in years.

My little sister and I are only 2 years apart but many years of life and our own family commitments, not to mention 865 miles, had prevented us from being close since college. She had moved to the mid-west soon after college and I remained in the northeast living in the small mill-town area we grew up in.

I always loved her full name, Samantha, but she liked to be called Sammie. That said, I always called her Sam. She has called me Ed since we were teens because Edward was too formal and Eddie was too childish.

So, there we were, a couple of siblings in our 40's, having a catch up conversation at tavern near my apt.

The riverside restaurant was just one of many converted mill buildings along the winding river but this one had outside seating. We were fortunate to have gotten a high-top looking out over the river and the river walks on either side of the river.

We chatted about our perspective families and our careers. Her job had sent her back to new england for a few weeks to train people in a new facility. She told me how she planned to catch up will all her friends and family while she was here. As often happens with 'kids' our age, the conversation turned to our health.

"Sam, how is it you can stay in such good shape with your job? I mean, riding a desk all day....how the hell do you do it? I asked.

"I walk my ass off, literally!!"

She replied smiling as she spun the seat of the tall chair around.

"Yeah, I can see that. I wish playing hockey was as body sculpting as your waking. At least I get a great cardio."

"Well.." She said, " I'll bet your endurance is off the charts, right?"

I smiled and answered, "Yeah, I guess it is. I could probably still out run....or walk...you, little sister!"

My teasing stab hit home.

"Sounds like a challenge...bro!! Perhaps a walk would give me the chance to prove you wrong... again!!" She laughed out loud as she finished her suggestion.

She always was faster than me, but I wasn't turning down the challenge.

"You are on Sam!" I answered, "Besides that pasta isn't going to melt off you, or me, by sitting here drinking lemonade."

I signaled our waiter and looked at the river walks on each side of the river.

"We better take the east side walk, nobody uses that one and I don't want you to be embarrassed when I beat that skinny ass of yours!" I taunted.

"Promises...Promises.." She sighed and looked away.

It was seasonally warm with the threat of a thunder shower. New England weather is pretty unpredictable but as a native of this river valley, I have learned that you can kind of smell the rain before it starts.

"I think we have a half hour before it pours buckets on us."

She turned her head into the warm breeze and sniffed.

"Yah, Edward, I concur!" she said in her best German accent.

We chuckled together at her comment.

A few min later we were walking semi-briskly along the river walk. We could see lighting flashes begin to illuminate the western sky.

I was smart to have worn sneakers. She had on Velcro strapped sandels and off-white summer dress that stopped just above her knee.

"Shorts, sneakers....my lucky Fender Vaporizor" t-shirt... yeah, Sammie, your skinny little ass is in for a spanking." I quipped, meaning only to beat her in our undefined race.

"You keep promising...." She muttered under her breath.

I pondered her somewhat perplexing statement as I formulated the race plan in my head. 'Promises?'

She broke the silence as I was thinking of my own race parameters.

"OK Ed, its about a quarter mile to the bridge. I'll race you there and then back to the tavern. Walking only....no running!"

"Deal...GO!!!" I laughed as I strode off as fast as I could without jogging.

"You cheating shit..." She yelled from behind me.

My long stride would guarantee me a win.

Neither of us had broken a sweat when we reached the bridge. I turned around and passed her as I headed back. She was only about ten paces behind me.

I smacked her ass as hard as I could as she passed me.

"There, the spanking has begun." I laughed.

I couldn't really hear what her response was but it sure sounded like a growl.....my little sister had sure become a curious woman since I had seen her last several years ago.

With about a hundred yards to go the first fat raindrop pelted me in the face.

"Oh shit sis, we better hurry!!" I yelled as I turned around and inadvertently stepped right into my sprinting sisters path.

Her hands hit my chest and as my balance began to escape, I instinctively twisted and grabbed her as we fell to the grass beside the concrete path.

I was able to keep my head up as she pile-drove me into the turf in a loud thud.

"Fuck!" She yelled as we landed.

She rolled off me and her dress was pushed up around her naked ass.

She lay there sobbing as she held her left knee to her mouth.

I gasped as I stared at my little sisters bare bottom.

The streaks of red made her ass look like a tiger. And the bruises on her upper legs made my eyes pop wide open.

....................................................

Chapter 2 - Innocent, No More

....................................................

The mysterious red stripes contrasted against the untanned flesh of her perfect bottom. I was intrigued.

My eyes flashed between her marked cheeks and the colorful bruises on the back of her upper thighs.

She was holding her knee to her face muffling her sobs.

"Hey, Sam....are you OK?" I asked reaching my hand over but not quite sure where to touch.

I settled my hand on her hip and began to pull the dress back over her bruised and striped bottom.

She rolled over onto her back, still holding her leg. This expoesed her clean shaven pussy for my viewing pleasure.

I stared for a moment until she yanked her dress over her privates as she replied.

"Yeah, I am ok but...FUCK, that hurt!!"

I barely heard her because her shaved pussy was indeed a very pleasant view....even the little bruises all around her hairless honey-pot looked sexy.

I stood up and helped her stand too.

She had blood, dirt and a little grass on her lip and cheek. She limped as she stood on her badly skinned knee. Apparently, she caught her knee a little on the concrete before we went sliding across the grass.

I guess we were both lucky we didn't smack either of our heads on the hard walkway or a rock or even a small tree.

I put my arm around her as the heavy drops of rain quickly turned into a downpour and headed us back toward my apt a few blocks away.

Once back at my apt, we stood in my small kitchen like a couple of drown rats. I grabbed a kitchen towel and dryed her face, then mine. She smiled up at me and then frowned as she turned her face away.

"You have always protected me Ed. And I have always loved how you usually put your own needs behind the person you were with....."

She paused and let out a long sigh

I hugged her bringing her soaking wet body into mine.

"We need to get dry, Samantha. No need to get pneumonia on the first day of your trip." I said as I pulled away.

We stood in my kitchen, me staring at her perfect chest heaving thru the wet fabric of her sundress. I hadn't noticed earlier she wasn't wearing a bra.

No bra, no panties...

Who the fuck was she?

Bruises, hash marks on her ass....who the fuck had beat my beautiful sister?

I was getting angry....my eyes gave me away.

"Wha....Who....where....who...."

I stammered.

She closed the gap between us and put her finger to my lips.

"Ed, shhhh....."

She spoke in an even tone.

"I need you to keep what you saw quite. I can't be outed about my masochistic side. Let's get cleaned up so I can explain."

I nodded as my confused brain tried to comprehend this new information.

She stepped into the bathroom so she could tend to her scuffed knee. I dressed quickly and then grabbed a T-shirt and sweatpants out of my teenaged son's pile of clothes. As I handed them thru the door I was treated to another glimpse of her marked-up bottom in the mirror.....

Something inside me made my lust stir.

I poured a couple fingers of vodka and slung it back. Then fixed us both some gingerale.

"Hey Sam, do you want a Giggle drink or just some tonic?"

"A Giggle drink sounds good." She cheerfully replied as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"I haven't had one of those since that motorcycle weekend we went to up in Laconia way back when. Whatever happened to your motorcycle anyway?

"I sold her to by a tractor. Would love to buy another when I get back on my feet." I answered somberly.

I finished stirring the vodka and cut lemons into the glasses if ginderale.

"Voila...two Giggle drinks for the clumsiest family in town."

We clinked our drinks and I drained about half of mine.

"Take it easy Eddie boy, you still need to drive me back to the hotel." She stated in a cautious voice.

"Don't worry, Sam....I'm not going to get shitty." I answered before gulping down the rest of my drink.

I meant it too, driving buzzed was not anything I was interested in doing, especially since my commercial drivers licence reduced the blood alcohol number I was subject to. Two stiff drinks were my limit.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"OK, Sam.....what the fuck is going on?"

We sat on the couch facing each other. Her nipples probe the snug fitting t-shirt. She looked down and asked. "This is Steve's shirt right? He is getting big, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's a teenager now but its not my weekend to see them, I can arrange something next weekend." I replied. "If not, maybe a trip to you next summer?"

I paused for a few breaths before asking again.

"Samantha, who did that to you?"

"Ed, I am kinky. Kinkier than you could ever imagine. After my divorce, I got involved with a.....a social website that opened some doors into the world of BDSM. You know what that is....right?"

"Yes, I know leather gas masks, high heeled vinal boots and riding crops, safewords.....shit like that."

I was impressed I knew so much. I was smiling like a contestant on wheels of fortune.

She paused, and clearly stiffled a laugh.

"Well, sure....those things... and about two thousand other things as well. Those are called props or toys.

BDSM is an acronym for several things including: bondage, domination and or discipline, submission or sadisim and masochism. It is a variety of activites, behaviors and beliefs that often involve erotic type play.

There are many, many dynamics...its not simple or small."

My jaw was a little slack.

"Uhhh, OK?" I had nothing else to contribute.

"Ed, they call me a switch which means I like to control my partner and I like to give control to my partner. I also like to role play. I like dressing up and I like being hit by as well as hit other women and men."

"Ed, have you ever had or dreamed of anal sex, or masturbated in front of someone, or fantasized about me or mom or any of our cousins?"

Have you ever wondered what wearing girls panties would feel like?

My jaw was definitely slack now.

"Don't answer yet, Ed. Have you ever wondered what being tied up and teased by a dominatrix, maybe slapped or choked or humiliated?"

I pondered but couldn't process the full question.

"Well, maybe some of that but...."

"Damn, I knew it!!" Sam blurted gleefully. "Which ones?"

My brain was still processing..

"I don't know, all of it...maybe.." I was barely audible.

"Sex with mom?"

"Sex with me?"

I was silent.

She came close and whispered,

Do you want to play a game, are you open to some exploration?

"Sure, I am ok with that...." I said nervously wondering what came next.

Then she gripped my shoulder and hissed.

"You better tell me, motherfucker!"

.................................................

Chapter 3 - The Kink In Me

.................................................

"You had better tell me the truth, boy!"

The tone coming from my sister's mouth was unearthly.

It definately was not my sweet sister's voice...

Her hazel eyes bore into me. Her long hair still wet from the shower draped over her shoulders. Her little hand squeezing my flesh.

Her lips...

Her voice...

By this time, one of my heads was spinning and the other was throbbing under my baggy gym shorts.

Her french manicured nails were digging into my shoulder.

It hurt...but....in a good way. How was that even possible?

"You want to fuck me, don't you Eddie!!!"

She was hissing again.

I'd take that hissing voice over the evil one any day.

"No! I just....No..I..I..", I stammered.

"Shut your your fucking mouth you lying little piece of....

+SMACK+.....shit"

The sting of her backhand was not as bad as it had sounded.

How did she make such a loud smack with no or little pain?

She swung again, but I had already been bitch-slapped back into reality.

My hand sprang up and grabbed her thin wrist and twisted her elbow under her chest.

Yeah, I know to play rough too.

She laughed in way I can only describe as a low guffwa.

"OK, brother....now that I have your attention....please, let go!"

"You first, seeesta..." I spat in a faux mexican an voice.

She released my shoulder so I let her arm go and we both sat back and slid into our respective corners of the couch.

She was silent but I could see her sizing me up. I'm not a toad and have managed to get a few smiles at the local pub by both older and younger women so I know when I am looking like a drumstick to a hungry fox.

What in the holy fuck-a-licious hell was going on.

My sister had just....

No, wait...

My kinky, sexy, bruised and ass smacked switch of a sister had just bitch-slapped me into her world of kink.

And now this hot piece of ass was checking me out.

My cock was aching.

Her nipples were straining the fabric of the T-shirt. She licked her lips and slid her right hand into the sweat pants.

I could feel my pe-come began its slow glistening flow into my shorts.

"Hmmmm, Yes Ed...yes...You will tell me the truth. All of it...." Her voice was sexier than anything I had ever heard.

I could see her hand moving under the fabric. She was circling her clit. Then she plunged into herself. How many fingers was my only thought.

"The only truth I know is that you are jilling yourself under a young man's sweatpants." I felt smug but still mighty confused.

"Well, Ed, answer one question truthfully and I will take them off so that I don't cause you any psychological damage."

"Fine!"

She smiled and surprised me with her question.

"Have you ever fantasized about fucking mommy's tight ass?"

I gulped and embarrassingly replied,

"Yes.....now take them off. My turn to ask a few questions."

She laughed knowingly as she slipped off the sweats and threw them at me.

She leaned back and continued her clitoral finger dance. Slowly making circles and slipping 2 fingers into her pink holy of holes.

"Who beat your ass and legs?" I demanded.

"Well, there is this couple that I know. They did it. We are regular play partners....

She continued to finger fuck herself as she talked.

.....they are kinky too. They are also switches so we do everything to each other. They beat and bite me.....I beat and bite them. They control my orgasms as I control thiers. We decide who has what role and we negotiate the do's and do nots for each play session. Sometimes they are my pretend mommy and daddy, and I am thier little babygirl.

Sometimes I am Bad Aunty Sammantha. Other times its just crazy raw sex for hours."

Yep, definately a steady flow of pre cum.

"Why are you telling me this?"

I asked, almost in a pleading tone.

"No, my turn to ask. And you need to take your shorts off too.....fair is fair!!" She giggled just before she gasped as her back arched and she growled an incoherent slew of obscenities.

"Did you just cum on my couch?" I asked in disbelief

"Yes, big brother.... I just came. I came for you, how does it feel?"

Holy fuck, my brain was feeling like an omelet.

"Oh, and by the way.....that's two questions and 2 pieces of clothing you owe me." She cooed.

She never stopped masturbating and within twenty seconds she was cumming and cussing again.

I pulled my shirt off over my shoulders and head and threw it in her lap.

"For the love of baby cheeze-its, sit on that before you ruin my sofa" I said just before I opened pandoras box.

"Fine, I said,, Ask away, anything....no secrets now I guess."

She moaned out another orgasm and then slipped her fingers out of her pussy and sucked them clean.

She pointed two fingers at me and said "fair is fair" then she fixed the T-shirt under her ass and began to stroke her pussy again.....this time with her palm.

I pulled off my shorts. The rather sticky shorts I should say, and tossed them to her.

"Go ahead and taste it, you slut!" I taunted.

She sprang like a cat and in a split second had one hand on my throat. The move made me defensivly protect my head and neck but she wasn't really interested in my neck as I felt her other little but very strong hand grab my junk and start to squeese.

I yelped like a coyote being kicked by a deer

"Slut?" She growled "You will become my slut, little boy! Bank on it."

Well, I can't actually vouch that is exactly what she said because having your hard-on and balls compressed in a human-hand vise is rather disturbing. But it is close enough.

"OK, OK....STOP!" I yelled.

She immediately released my meat and tater-tots and slid back to her corner. Then she opened my shorts and licked my shiny precum off the fabric.

"Please, don't ever do that again Sam...."

I was learning fast.....be nice and don't piss her off.

"I wont ever give you a reason to do that...OK?"

She just smiled and rubbed her cunt.

"Two questions big brother.

One - do you want to taste my yummy pussy?"

To this point the rate of insanity has been too fast to see that the kinky and half naked chick masturbating on my sofa was my sister.

I nodded,

"I love pussy, but Sammie....what the fuck?"

She smiled. "Ed, that's not an answer but yet another question. I can play this game all night. And you are already naked."

I pondered this head game she was playing.

"Sure, I'm sure it is delicious." I said and then made a linking motion.

YES, My answer was sarcastic.

Ihave found that sarcasim is much easier to take than outright insults.

"Well, smartass, you owe me something and have no clothes to offer." She replied.

I shrugged.

My mind was now frantically searching for a way to get out of this situation.

But, unfortunately, my penis was blocking all rational thoughts. Like standing up and walking out of room so I sat, still, quiet.....dumbfounded.

"Blindfold?" She half asked half demanded.

She tugged the T-shirt off and oreder me to blindfold myself.

I just held the shirt and stared at the silver rings around her nipples which I can only image she put on when she got here.

"I think I have another question to answer first...isnt that right?" I asked.

Yes, I was stalling.

She clearly had a boob job at some point because her tits were tight and perfectly even. They looked very nice.

"Ok, she said,

"Question two - May I give you a taste of my pussy while I suck your cock, big brother?"

12