My Sister Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice had regresses to girl many years younger than she actually was.

She slid across the couch and slipped her pussy coated hand over my cock and began to stroke me.

Her other hand softly brushed my cheek and then slowly pulled my mouth into hers.

My brain exploded....but I was too numb to move or even speak.

I was kissing my fucking sister while she was tugging on my very hard cock.

And now....

I could taste the sweet flavor of her pussy in our mouths.

...........................................

Chapter 4 - Acceptance

...........................................

As our tongues intertwined and danced, her grip and rhythm on my hard, throbbing cock increased.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned into her mouth.

After a minute, we parted lips and stared at each other for a few moments before I looked down.

Her hand kept up its rhythmic assault on my blood-filled manhood. She began to purr like a kitten while I managed a weak smile; my conscience battled itself. However confusing this was, one thing that was never in doubt, was that our incestuous acts felt really, really good.

She stroked me and moaned, her hand occasionally slipping even further south to massage my heavy nut bag. My cock was thick and throbbing, its spongy head was turning a light shade of purple as her little hand worked over the top and then slid slowly down its length.

Now my pre-cum was bubbling out of my slit at a ferocious pace.

Wrong or not, her touch was generating enough glisining lubrication to keep her hand sliding with minimal friction.

I looked up and her hazel eyes bored into me as she growled. Clearly she was enjoying giving me a hand-job as much as I was enjoying receiving it.

"Oh God, Yes!!" I moaned as her fingernails raked my slowly tightening scrotum.

I had to admit to myself that it wasn't just the hand-job that felt good, I was beginning to enjoy the taboo fact that it was indeed my sexy little sister who was stroking my cock.

She licked her lips and began to speak in a low sensual voice.

"Ed, an hour ago we were just siblings...but.." she paused in thought,

"But, now we are incestuous playmates."

The truth of the situation hung like a fog in the room for a while before she finally continued her thought.

"Ed, I won't speak for you but I certainly find this to be the kinkiest and most erotic thing I have ever done."

"God, you are so hard. I'm fucking dripping pussy juice all over the damn couch"

I was speechless, she continued.

" I bet you wanna cum, don't you!"

I could not have agreed more as her soft touch was driving me crazy but it was her dirty sexy words that were pushing me to the edge of my own sanity.

"Pleeease" I groaned softly.

"Please!"

I licked my drying lips and began to beg.

"Sammie, Please!"

"Please make me cum."

She stopped stroking and began to squeeze my cock harder and harder until I let out a small yelp.

"Hmmm, where do you want to cum, my good boy?

Hmmm?

On my tits?

On my belly?

You wanna splash your load all over my face?

Where?

She stroked again and then tugged at my nuts. It was too much, her words were too fucking much. Her hand's magical touch was bringing me to the edge.

"Oh god, Sammy I want to cum in your filthy little mouth"

She pumped harder until my load was about to boil over and began its launch from the back of my balls.

I arched my back and began to push my hips upward as my orgasm crested. Her other hand grabbed my nuts and pushed them back as she pulled my rod toward my belly button.

She squeezed hard on my cock and bit her teeth into the thick muscle of my shoulder.

My brain erupted into orgasmic bliss.

But the ultimate sensation of hot cum driving thru my cock never happened. My body thrashed as the physical denial crashed into the wave of bliss rippling throughout my body.

She kept biting, squeezing. I couldn't distinguish the pleasure from the pain any more than I could decipher my release from her denial.

I gasped for breath as it felt like my cum-less orgasm would never stop.

.......................................

Chapter 5 - Animals

.......................................

Sam released her bite and stared at me for a while with a look of pleasure and satisfaction before releasing her grip on my balls and cock.

I think a slight breeze could have popped me at that moment so she was careful to not trigger a jizz storm.

"So..?", she asked.

I could barely comprehend the larger incestuous situation, nevermind the actual orgasm denial.

My shoulder was burning as her warm saliva slid down my back.

My cock throbbed with every heartbeat...

....and my balls, well...I am not sure what the hell was happening with them.

I caught my breath and slowly said the only truth I knew at that moment.

"AGAIN!!"

Sam smirked and leaned back on the couch and began to finger fuck herself again. This time she was banging her cunt with 3 fingers.

She shoved her hips upward, on her tippy toes, in my direction so I could see her pussy dripping her own sweet lust over her asshole.

Between gasps for breath she pleaded

"Lick my ass, please lick my ass"

I hesitated.

"NOW!!" She yelled, "suck my little ass-hole."

I grabber her legs, pushing them back and slowly worked my tongue from the back of her butt cheek to her dripping pussy.

I sopped up all her wetness, replacing it with my own mouth's drooling fluid.

She tasted wonderfull.

I probed the outside of her butt hole with my tongue and kissed her all over.

She mercilessly fucked herself.

"Ohh..fuuuck....Yes...More....Tongue my ass... stick it....Damn it, tongue fuck my ass"

I obliged and pushed my tongue as deep as I could in and out of her bum.

When she came, her thighs crushed my head as she gushed and squirted all over my face and chest.

She collapsed back into the now soaking couch, smiling as she licked her fingers.

Sam, what the hell? I asked.

"Oh, God knows I needed to cum like that, hahahaha...and that was a good job rimming my asshole....hmmmm"

I moved closer and kissed her banged up knee. Then Iooked into her lustfull eyes.

Are you OK?, I asked. She only smiled.

I kept kissing up her thigh and then spread her legs as wide as I could and plunged my tongue deep into her swollen pussy.

Now, for the record, I love eating pussy and belive I have a well practiced grasp of how to do it. I just never imagined it would be eating my own sister, my little sister's delicious pussy.

She grabbed my head as she rocked and grinded into my face. I nibbled her clit, harder and harder.

I thought, let's go there as I slipped my finger, then I stuffed my thumb into her wet ass slowly thumb fucked her until she bursted at the seams, again.

A minute later I sat back and laughed,

"I might have to replace this couch"

She caught her breath too and then demanded...

"Blindfold yourself with that T-shirt, Edward."

I obeyed immediately, I didn't understand or even realize how hungry I was to please her.

I fumbled with the shirt, shaking with excitement. She stood up and moved behind me to help.

Once the blindfold was on, I heard her waked into the kitchen and going thru my cabinets and drawers.

"Here we go!" She laughed as she shut the drawer.

"Hands behind your back...."

Wha...

FUCKING DO IT NOW!

The distinctive sound of duct tape pealing off its roll is not especially comforting when blindfolded. Yet, I obeyed, even though I was confused as fuck.

My balls were feeling neglected, so I obeyed.

She sat me down and quietly asked that I "just listen and nod yes or no" to her questions.

I nodded, Yes.

Then there was a long pause as I heard her milling around in the kitchen, bathroom and my bedroom.

"Jesus, Ed! You have a guitar problem", she yelled from my bedroom.

Knowingly, I nodded, Yes, yes I do.

I had a million questions but, as directed, I chose to be quiet.

She finally sat down next to me and started to talk.

"First off, I apologize for not "fully" communicating or getting your consent first for any of this, no excuses. I am VERY sorry.

Her tone was sincere, I nodded, Yes

"Do I have permission to explore your boundaries?

I nodded, Yes

This time I sort of knew what was coming.

Do you know what a safe word is?

Again, I nodded

"Speak your safe word!

I thought for a moment and said...

"Cake"

She giggled.

In reality, I have no fucking idea why I said cake, but there it was. At least it was simple.

"OK, from here forward I will try different things, slowly and safely, you only have to say safe word for me to stop. If we stop. We will discuss your concern. This will help me learn your boundaries.

Do you understand

I nodded, Yes

"So, some questions.. be honest.

Did you like tonguing my ass?

Would you be open to ass play on you?

Have you ever masturbated thinking of Mom or me or other Taboo type people?

Is it OK for me to hit you on butt and back? please say cake if it is too much.

She asked several dozen other questions.

I had no objections and nodded yes to all.

"Awesome, she said.

"Let's start with more orgasm denial, she said just before I felt her mouth slide down over my cock.

The End

12