My Sister Stacey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,502 Followers

"Oh, shit," I muttered.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. I got up, dressed and went downstairs. It was Mom. She was putting up groceries."

"Geez, Stace."

"I know, Shawn. It was stupid. So, I walked in and started helping her put things up. She didn't really say anything. I didn't either. When we finished, she told me she walked up stairs to have me help her carry things in, but that it was obvious that I was busy."

"You think she heard?"

"She must have Shawn, I was doing it for at least 30 minutes."

"Damn."

"It was two months ago. She hasn't said anything about it."

"She has to have her suspicions. I mean how many Shawn's do you know?"

"Yeah. I know. Mom is not the one I'm worried about."

"Why do you say that?"

"What if Daddy knew?"

"He would probably shoot me, or at least have me arrested. I know he'd try to say I forced you or took advantage of you."

"Yeah, I know. Daddy resents that I'm so close to you. He would be insanely jealous."

"What? Has he tried..."

"No. Nothing like that Shawn. He just says things to me when it's just me and him."

I started getting angry. "Like what?" I asked her.

"Just things. Like how pretty I am and things like that. I didn't think much of it, but it's started getting a little creepy. It's like he's flirting with me. He asked me the other night, in front of mom, if you'd ever done anything inappropriate with me."

"What?" I replied, my anger clearly evident. I thought back to our confrontation at Stacey's birthday party. Yeah, he thought I was too close to her then. She reached across the table and grabbed my hand. I was surprised to see my fist was clenched.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that." She said sadly.

"No, it's ok. I just thought there wasn't anything that he could do to make me resent him more. I guess I was wrong."

"Shawn, I'm sorry. Let's just forget that." She came around the table and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I've been inappropriate with you now though," I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on my lap. I squeezed her tightly against me.

"Yes, you have, but I've loved every second of it."

"Me too."

"Shawn, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I just wish you could tell daddy that you made love to me."

"Why? You really want him to fucking shoot me?" I asked her, almost laughing.

"No, I just know that it would hurt him like he's hurt you over the years."

"Yeah. It would. As much as I'd like to, I couldn't ever do that. It would be too hard on Mom."

"I know." She said. We kissed some more. I smiled at her.

"What do you think about taking another quick shower and then I show you around?"

"I'd love that Shawn."

We cleaned up after breakfast and then headed to the shower. We kissed a lot. I couldn't keep from touching her and holding her close to me. I just loved having her sexy body close to me. She enjoyed it as well.

"I love when you hold me close to you. I just feel good and safe."

"I really like holding you, Stacey. It just feels so natural."

"Not like you're holding your naked sister?"

"Haha. No, not like that. It just feels really good."

"Yeah, I agree."

"Come on, let's get dressed."

I just watched her as she pulled on a lacy blue thong, followed by a matching bra. It was very sheer in the cup and I could see the outline of her areolas through it. She caught me staring.

"Are you going to get dressed or just watch?" She asked with a smile.

"I think I'm just going to watch. The view is pretty amazing."

"Would you stop." She walked over and kissed me again. "Get dressed. I want to see the campus."

"Okay, fine."

We were soon on our way to campus. She was wearing a tank top and a denim miniskirt. She looked great. As we walked, we held hands. I was still coming to grips with how much had changed in the last 24 hours. I took her around to all the buildings that I frequently had classes in. She repeatedly commented on the differences between my campus and hers.

With classes having ended the day before, we virtually had campus to ourselves. We took the opportunity to kiss and touch one another repeatedly. I loved the sensation of kissing my little sister out in public. We were walking past the student union when we were approached by an older couple walking their dog. They both smiled.

"You two are such a cute couple," the older lady smiled. "I hope you'll have many years of happiness together."

"Thank you," Stacey replied.

After we walked away, Stacey said, "If she only knew."

"Yeah, I know, but I love being able to be out like this with you. It feels right."

"Yes, me too. It makes me feel so good."

We walked to the big pond across from fraternity row. It was even more deserted than the rest of campus. I led her to a bench and we sat down. I wrapped my arm around her and held her close. We watched the ducks and swans in the pond quietly. I turned to see her looking at me. She had the same look on her face she had last night just before she told me.

"What is it," I asked.

"Shawn, I'm really going to need your love and support."

"You'll always have that. What's wrong?"

"I'm not going back to Harvard." Stacey replied.

"Honey, you can't do that. You worked so hard to get there. It's what you wanted."

"It's what Daddy wanted, not me. I hate it there."

"Stace, you can't just do that because of what's happened. I mean what if one of us changes the way we feel?"

"I'll love you the way I do until the day I die Shawn. That will never change. Besides, I was going to do this anyway. It's not because of last night."

"Ok, so how are you planning to tell Mom and Dad?"

"Daddy is going to be gone next week for a conference. I thought that would give me a chance to tell Mom that I have made up my mind."

"You already talked to her about it?"

"Yeah, I told her Thursday night after Daddy went to bed."

"What did she say?"

"She said that she was going to support my decision, but to expect Daddy to be extremely disappointed and angry."

"Yeah, and he'll blame me."

"No, Shawn. I won't let him. This was my decision."

"I don't think it'll be that easy, but okay."

"So, you'll support me?"

"Yes, of course I will. You didn't have to ask that."

"Okay good. I think I'm going to come back up next weekend." She smiled at me finally.

"Oh, you are," I asked smiling devilishly. I squeezed her tightly.

"Yeah, I need to find a place to live!"

"Well, what would you think about getting a place together?"

"I think I would like that very much, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to do that."

"It would be the smartest thing to do. Rent is not cheap here."

"I wasn't worried about the money."

"What then?"

"I don't know. I just didn't want to feel like you were obligated. Especially now."

"Stace, I don't feel obligated."

"Ok." She leaned over and kissed me. I wrapped my other arm around her and we kissed passionately.

"Did you ever think you'd be kissing your little sister like that, in public no less?"

"No, I didn't. You?"

"No, but I dreamed about it a lot."

"Let's go home."

"Yes, please. I want to enjoy every moment of this weekend." She got a wicked grin on her face. "Preferably with you inside me."

"You like that, huh?" I smiled back.

"Yeah, I do. I love it. I love that you're swimming around in me now."

"That is a hot thought." I took her hand and we walked towards my apartment. We were holding hands. We passed the student union and two girls came out of revolving door. They were Sandy and Jennifer, two of Mel's friends.

"Hey, Shawn," Jennifer said.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" I replied. I was still holding Stacey's hand.

"Selling some textbooks," Sandy said. "Who's your friend?"

"This my little sister, Stacey." I introduced the girls. We chatted briefly about summer plans and then we said our goodbyes.

"They're both really pretty." Stacey said as we walked away.

"Yeah, they are. Most of Mel's friends are pretty."

"I was always so jealous of her, Shawn. I mean she was one of my best friends, but I constantly wished you would dump her. I hated seeing how happy you made her." She said.

"I understand that now. I'm sorry, but I just never would've imagined any of this happening though, baby." I replied.

"I know, even when I dreamed of it, I never thought my dream would come true."

"It has though."

"Yes, we just have to find a way to keep it alive." She smiled.

We got to my apartment and walked in the door. As soon as the door closed, I took her in my arms and kissed her forcefully.

"Mmmm," She purred. My hands quickly found the bottom of her tank top and my hands were running up the smooth skin of her sides. Her hands were on the back of my head as we kissed. My hands reached her bra and I began to knead her lace covered breasts.

She was struggling to get my t-shirt off so I stopped rubbing her breasts to help her, and also to remove her tank top. Her bra was on the floor shortly afterwards. I took her hand and lead her to the couch. I pulled off my shorts and sat down, with her straddling me. I hiked her denim skirt up around her waist, exposing her tiny blue lacy thong. Her hands were stroking and tugging on my hard cock.

"I want you so bad, Shawn. I want to fuck you senseless."

"I want you too, baby. So fucking bad." I pulled her panties aside exposing her wet pussy. Her hips raised and soon her wet pussy was sliding up and down on my cock.

"Oh god, that's good. Your cock is just so perfect for me."

"Good. I feel the same way. Your pussy feels better than anyone before."

"God, I love hearing that. It makes me so hot to know that," she groaned. "Oh, wow!"

"Already?"

"Fuck, yes. You were kissing on me all morning and then you told me I was the best."

"Mmmm, yeah. You are the best Stacey! My sister has the best pussy in the world."

We fucked like we were possessed. We grunted and moaned. I was thankful that we had so much fun earlier or I would not have lasted more than a minute inside her. She bounced her way to another orgasm as I rubbed and sucked on her hard nipples.

"God, that just drives me crazy!"

"Good," I said momentarily taking my mouth from her breasts.

"Here, you get on top. I'm getting tired." She laid back on the couch. I pulled her thong off and knelt on the floor next to her.

"What are you doing," She asked.

"You know what I'm going to do." I dove face first into her wet sex.

"Oh, god, yes." She groaned.

I licked and sucked her wetness. She had both hands on my head drawing me closer. I wanted to do this to her the rest of my life.

"Oh, Shawn, I love you so fucking much. You don't know how good this feels. Oh, right there. Don't stop, don't stop." She squealed as her third orgasm overtook her. Her hands released my head. She was panting.

"I can't believe how amazing that is. Oh, Shawn..." She started crying.

I moved quickly from the floor to embrace her. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I'm just a wreck right now. My emotions are totally out of control. I probably just need to go somewhere and cry for an hour or two. Just let it all out."

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. I understand. There's so much going on in my head right now too."

"I know there is. And you've an emotional sister to deal with on top of it all." She sobbed. I pulled her hair out of her face and grabbed some tissues from the end table. I dabbed up the tear stains on her face.

"Baby sister, we're going to get through all of this. Okay?"

"Okay, I hope so." She replied

"It's all going to be fine. Why don't we take a nap? We didn't sleep long last night."

"No, we didn't. A nap would be nice." She agreed.

I stood up and reached down and scooped her up in my arms.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She asked.

"Carrying you to bed." I replied.

"You haven't done that since that time I got so drunk at the party my sophomore year."

"That's true, and I probably wasn't in the best shape to be carrying you, myself."

"Haha. Probably not."

We reached my bedroom and I laid her on the bed, before I laid down next to her. She reached down and pulled the bedcovers over us.

"It's really amazing the difference 24 hours can make." She said. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was almost 24 hours since I had laid down next her the previous day.

"Yeah, it is. Pretty crazy." I leaned over and kissed her. Her eyes were heavy. I knew she was not going to last long. "I love you, Stacey."

"I love you too, Shawn. Now more than ever." She wrapped her arm around me and laid her head on my chest. It may have been 5 minutes before she was out cold. I didn't last much longer.

-----------------------

I woke up a couple hours later to the phone ringing. I got up and walked to answer it. The caller ID said "Mom/Dad Home".

"Hello?"

"Hi, Shawn." It was Mom. "Did you and your sister have a good time last night?"

"Yeah, we did Mom. It was really great, we went to dinner and met up with some friends. Just like back when were in school together."

"Good, I'm really glad to hear that. I know she missed you."

"Did you need something else Mom, or just call to check on us?"

"Well, both actually. I'm afraid that I've got some bad news. Your father has this banquet tonight. It's a long story but one of his partners was supposed to attend, and now he can't because of a death in the family. Naturally, I must drop everything I've got planned to go and he insists that Stacey attends, because it's a good chance to network. I'm really sorry to do this to you."

My heart sank. "Mom, can't he just go by himself?"

"Shawn, I know how you feel. Honestly, I've tried everything I can think of to get her out of this, but he won't listen to reason. Can you please just help me out on this?"

"It's up to Stacey, Mom, not me. She's taking a nap."

"Oh, Ok. Well, if that's the case, do you think you and I could have little talk, privately? Like maybe you go out of the apartment?"

"Yeah, sure." I didn't bother to explain that I needed to get dressed first. I sat the phone down and grabbed my shorts and t-shirt. I opened the door and walked outside.

"Ok, I'm outside now. What is it?"

"It's Stacey. She told me she's probably not going back to Harvard." I figured I should admit that I knew as much.

"Yeah, she told me this morning."

"Oh, she did? I figured she might want to tell you herself."

"What do you think about it Mom?"

"If that's what she wants to do, I'll support her no matter what. What has my four years there ever gotten me? I'm married to a jack ass and have never had a job."

"Well, you never really needed one, Mom."

"True, but I hated it there too. I know she's not been happy there." She said. "She's at her best with people like you and Mel and your other friends."

"I agree." I added.

"Your father is going to go apeshit, but he's not paying for either one of you to go to school."

I had to laugh. Mom rarely swore. "Yeah, he's going to be pretty upset, but he'll get over it I'm sure."

"Shawn. There's something else I need to ask you about. I actually embarrassed to tell you, but it's really got me worried."

"What is it Mom?" I was worried after she said that, for multiple reasons, especially with what Stacey had told me this morning about Mom overhearing her.

"I was in her room yesterday putting up some clothes she had left in the laundry room. I noticed that there was a small bound book in her underwear drawer. I know I shouldn't have looked but, I did. It was a little diary she had kept." I felt my chest tighten as Mom continued. "It went back a few years but she continually referred to a "he". She never used his name, just how great he was and how much she loved him and wanted to tell him, but she wasn't sure how he felt."

"And?" I asked. I felt like my world was about to end.

"The last entry was Wednesday. It just said 'I'm going to tell him and live with the consequences...'"

"Wow."

"I mean the two of you are really close, has she said anything to you about a guy?"

"No, not at all." I felt a sense of relief, as I was afraid Mom had connected the dots.

"It just worries me, because she added the consequences part." Mom added.

"Yeah, that is weird. Look, I'll let you know if I hear anything, Mom."

"Okay, Honey. Thank you."

"You want me to go wake her up?"

"Yeah, you probably should. She probably needs to head home soon."

"Ok, Mom. I'll wake her up. I'll tell her and she can call you before she leaves."

"Ok, honey. Thanks. I get tired of having to play the peacemaker."

"I know you do. I'm sorry for that."

"Don't mention it."

That was going to fuck up the rest of the weekend, I thought. I hoped that Stacey wouldn't be too upset. I open the door to my apartment and she was sitting on the couch naked. She looked closely at my face.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I quickly relayed the conversation, including the discovery of her diary.

"Oh, god, I thought I had put that back in my jewelry chest." She said.

"I was so sure she had figured it out when she asked."

"Gosh, Shawn. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, but you probably need to come up with a cover story, just in case."

"I will. Damn it, I can't believe I must go home for this. I'm tempted to just tell him I'm not going back and be done with it."

"I know, but that's what I would do, not you. Let's just help Mom on this. She spared us from a lot of his bullshit over the years."

"I know she has. Damn, I guess I better get ready to go." She wrapped her around me and squeezed me tightly. "I hate leaving you."

"I hate it too baby, but you'll be back up next weekend. Do you want me to be there when you tell Dad?"

"No, you'd probably end up punching him. I better handle it myself. You might plan on me being up there the rest of the summer though. I'm not going to stay there and listen to him the next three months."

"Ok, I'll make room for you." I kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"I need a little more than that to get home on." We kissed ravenously, my hands roamed her still naked body.

"I want one more time, Shawn. Please. I want to go to this stupid banquet with you swimming around inside me."

I needed no further encouragement. I shed my shirt and dropped my shorts. I pushed her back on the dining room table. I lifted her legs and placed her ankles on my shoulder. I swiftly entered her.

"Yes, Shawn, take me. Fuck me like you've wanted me for years."

I was doing just that. I just let myself go and fucked her hard and deep. Her moans and groans drove me to another level. I reached between us and began rubbing her hard, little clit.

"Don't worry about me. You've done enough for me!!"

"You're going to cum. Whether you like it or not!!"

"Oh, you. If you don't stop that, I'm going to be there soon."

"Good, I've been fighting it for a bit. You just feel so good around me."

"Mmmm, good, you feel so good inside me. Rub just a little harder. Oh yeah like that."

"I can't wait til next weekend!!"

"Oh, Shawn, that's it, that's it. Mmmm, yeah."

"Stacey, baby. Oh, you made me cum. Oh. Fuck yeah. That's fucking amazing."

"Yeah, it was." She raised herself up on her elbows and we shared some torrid kisses. "I really probably better go if I'm going. I'll have to be all dolled up."

"I know, but I like having you here like this."

"Yeah, I'm a fan of it as well."

"Come on, You do need to get going." I pulled her up and into my arms. We kissed again, before we started gathering our discarded clothes. She began dressing.

"You don't want to take a shower?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to have to do my hair. I'll just take one when I get home."

nosebone
nosebone
1,502 Followers