My Sister Stacey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

"Okay." I smiled. "I'm going to miss you worse now."

"And you don't think I'll be the same way?"

"I hope so." I grinned.

"I'm pretty sure I will. You may actually have to carry to my car, because I don't want to leave."

"Neither do I."

She was dressed and grabbed her clean clothes from the dryer and stuffed them in her bag.

"I wish we'd had the whole weekend." She said.

"Yeah, me too."

"Will you walk me to my car?"

"Of course, what kind of barbarian do you think I am?"

"After what you just did to me on the table?"

"You asked me to." I replied as we walked out the door towards her Honda.

"I did, but you should wipe it down before you eat on it again."

"I will." I laughed.

She put her bag in the hatchback. She walked back into my arms and we kissed again.

"Shawn, I want you to call Mel. I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but I want you to make love to her. If it feels more right with her, you should be with her. And like I said earlier, I can't do anything behind her back."

"Hey, whoa. Where did all this come from?"

"That's why I started crying earlier. I love you more than anything Shawn, but I'm not going to stand between you and her, if you can have a normal life and be happy. I just want you to know for sure. That way I'll know where I stand."

"Stacey, please."

"I need to go. Please, just do this, so I know." She kissed me once more and then got in the car. I felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. How was I supposed to process how I felt about Mel? I watch as she backed out the parking spot and turned to leave. She stopped briefly and blew me a kiss. She mouthed 'I love you' before driving off. I watched as she pulled out of the parking and faded into the distance.

What the fuck was I going to do now? I looked at my watch and it was 4 o'clock. I had 2 hours until happy hour was over at Midnight's. I planned to make the most of it. I went back inside and took a quick shower. I got dressed and left my apartment to go get plastered. I had a lot of thinking to do.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers