All Comments on 'My Sister Stacey Pt. 05 - Finale'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
great ending

yes- 5 stars. you sucked me in thinking she'd sleep with Shawn or her brother - but you stayed true to the story. not always easy. But the right ending. This is one of my favorites - hate to see it end.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Keep "Wrong Number" going for many more chapters! its my all time fav!!!

tmark0099tmark0099almost 5 years ago
Ending was "mehhh"

Authors note explains the poor final chapter to an otherwise great series.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Really?

Is this the end? I think there is so much more to this story yet to be told NB. Loving mommy, a baby for Stacey & Shawn would complete the picture nicely.

Literotfan83Literotfan83almost 5 years ago
Ending?

I agree with the others it would have been out of character and weird to include Mom in the sex. It would have been interesting to see her get together with Joe to show her how it was a forbidden worthy relationship. I think there is plenty more that could be told with this story? Shawn and Stacey graduating and getting together. Family finds out. Daddy finds out. More kinks are introduced in the couples relationship they never tried. Baby for the lovely couple. Great story all the same for the lead in and believable story.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Good Story but a Mediocre Ending!

The story and the writing were very good but i feel like the author punted the ball with the ending. When he had their mother go visit her brother. I really thought that the author was laying the groundwork for their mother who was divorcing her husband and her brother who was a widower to engage in their own incestuous affair. That would have been the idea that persuaded the mother to accept her son and daughter’s incestuous relationship. He could have had Stace get pregnant by accident or by design and had their mother fall in love with her grandchild as most grandparents nearly always do. I get the feeling that the author was under pressure to get the final chapter out and he put it out without thinking it through. The author could still write another chapter to show something like this occurring. It could be a surprise chapter to assuage the complaints of those readers who feel like the ending was Mheeeea! But what the hell does this uncelebrated author know? I’m trying to offer constructive comments rather than denigrating the author and his work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ending?

Great story, pretty good writing, too. The conclusion leaves a great deal to be desired. I suggest a “further” conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave a 5 star story 3 stars in the end

Your ending killed this story author. It was a love story then it suddenly wasn't. It was just another fuck story...

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Finally finished reading this story

I read the first chapters of this story a while back but gave up with it because of the depressing negativity exhibited by Shawn, mostly, in his relationship with Stacey. Nosebone, in the prelude to this final chapter says he wasn't happy with the way the story went and this chapter makes that obvious. It continues the negativity in Shawn and Stacey's relationship as well as rushing to end the story.

This would have been a really good story but for the depressing negativity expressed throughout by the siblings at the future of their relationship.

I can understand that siblings in an incestuous relationship will face difficulties but if their love is strong they will find ways to overcome them. I would have liked to have seen that positive attitude reflected in Shawn and Stacey's relationship even if it occasionally slipped into the darker mood.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Exactly as you said in the chapter forward.

Well that just ended. It’s as if there was a story one minute and it was gone the next.its like the equivalent of ‘and they all lived happily ever after.’

Skip the entire series as it’s a non story really.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
IT COULD HAVE SHOULD HAVE

THE STORY HAS GREAT PROMISE. THE WRITING AND TELLING OF THE STORY WERE REALLY GOOD. I HAVE TO AGREE THAT SHAWN NEEDS TO GET A BACKBONE AND BE MORE SUPPORTIVE OF HIS SISTER. INCEST IS A DANGEROUS GAME. I FELT STACEY WAS ALL IN, BUT SHAWN KEPT GIVING A LOT DOUBTING THOMAS THOUGHTS AFTER HE TOLD STACEY HE WAS ALL IN TOO. HE'S THE WEEK LINK HERE. THE ENDING CAME ACROSS AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT AND A QUICK RUSH TO FINISH. I GUESS IT'S ONE OF THE HAZARDS OF WRITING MULTIPLE STORIES AT THE SAME TIME. QUALITY RUNS SHORT WHEN THE STORY COULD HAVE GONE FURTHER. A SEQUEL IS NEEDED HERE TO ANSWER ALL THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Very disapointing ending.

4 wonderful chapters, then came number 5 - a complete letdown.

Given the other stories of yours on here and how well they turned out, you could do worse than re-write this completely with an alternative ending.

You really are a better writer than this !

Rapier

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
Very disapointing ending.

4 wonderful chapters, then came number 5 - a complete letdown.

Given the other stories of yours on here and how well they turned out, you could do worse than re-write this completely with an alternative ending.

You really are a better writer than this !

Rapier

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story. It was amazing. Have read many of your stories. Look forward reading more. You are a fantastic writer.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Good writing but left me cold .

A beautiful love story, but no ending .

I enjoy your stories, but I wanted more.

I wanted to see Mel being a bigger part.

I thought adding her brother and his deceased wife and BiLbeing intimate was a fantastic twist. You handled it well.l

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I liked the story all through chapters 1 to 4, but chapter 5 was not on par with the rest of the story, for a supposed “final” chapter, it had very little closure in it, many loose ends, leaving us readers with a feeling of a cliffhanger, like you just had to post it too get rid of the story.

All chapters I gave them 5 start, this only got 3.

LolliconLolliconalmost 3 years ago

I loved chapters 1 through 4 they were relatively well paced and had good content. This last chapter felt rushed and very thin content wise also that way the last few paragraphs were it was a major anti-climax and left we feeling very flat. I would like to suggest that you do a rewrite of this last chapter maybe make sure you tie off most of the lose ends and add some more relent content. Also try to end it with a resultion and bring closure to us your fans and audience. Other than this last chapter though great story. I was not trying to critizie negatively just a suggestion wth a bit of constructive criticism but also as it your story I can't tell or force you to do anything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was one LAME ending!!....and get a freakin' proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And this is the end?

Oh well, it was a wonderful journey, talented author and all those accolades.

Still left me yearning for the finale, or perhaps continuation.

Bravo. Family love, right or wrong, should always be our compass in life. Life is too short to dwell on perceived norms.

SexualT69SexualT69over 2 years ago

I know you said you weren't happy with the story. But I loved this series, just hated how it ended, it felt rushed. 5 stars for ch 1-4 n 3 for ch 5. But you are still an amazing author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well done. bravo, keep up the good work. thanks

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

GOOD ENDING TO A REALLY GOOD TALE...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

After 4.5 great chapters, that was the worst ending I could imagine.

Talk about a big nothing.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and I loved the ending. A truly romatic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but, Lousy ending

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[15.10.22]

Excellent tale with an appropriate ending.

11/10!!!!!

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Great story and good ending, but I'd have thought Mel would have come back into the picture. Looked like the story was leaning that way, especially with what her brother told her. 5 ++ good writing .... just another point of view.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I thought for sure there would be a big scene between father & son. The father didn’t seem like the type that would slink off silently.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wait, that's it? After all that torment and keeping us on the edge of whether they would actually stay together? Just a "promise me you won't hurt each other", "we won't", "a'ight, we good, let's eat", from the mum? Are you serious? What a colossal disappointment and waste of time. I think this might get the honor of my first-ever 1-star. If I had known this is how it was going to end, I would never have started. Might need to start checking the ending comments for stories from now on.

Let this be a lesson to any other authors out there. Don't end things like this. If, in the future, you decide to do a proper ending, I will alter my rating appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was a different ending then expected but for me it worked. I really enjoyed your story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story from. Start to finish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous