My Sister Started It Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later I heard the door open and close as she left.

I was so turned on, I really wanted to go exploring in her room again.

I climbed down from my bunk and then, just to make sure, went into dad and mum's room to check she really had left the house. Indeed, she had, she was walking down the road towards the bus stop.

I was so desperate this morning I went straight to her bedroom, despite the fact that I hadn't been to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I made my way into her room and went straight for the washing basket (barrel), lifting the lid, I immediately saw both the wine-coloured set and the white one from the previous day. I took both sets out along with the suspender belt and stockings and put them on the chair.

I squeezed my hard cock with my left hand, as I fished around for the yellow lace panties too, which I soon found under a shirt.

I took all the lingerie and laid it out on the bed. I threw off my PJ top and sat on the bed.

I took hold of the french knickers, remembering how turned on I had been seeing them wedged in Carolyn's slit the night before. I brought the inside of the crotch closer to inspect it, now realising that the white marks had come from Carolyn's pussy. I suddenly thought of kissing her pussy and as I did, I brought the panties to my lips and kissed them. I kissed them in the spot that had been inside her pussy a few hours earlier.

I detected an odour, my nostrils flared, and I inhaled deeply. 'This is what her pussy smells like.' I thought.

Still holding last night's panties, I laid back on her bed and, taking the rest of the lingerie, dropped it on my stomach and chest. I brought the crotch to my lips and nose again and began stroking my cock as I kissed and sniffed. I took hold of the yellow lace g-string and wrapped it round my cock and carried on stroking. My mind was in sensory overload and I was working my way up to a frenzy. I was feeling something building inside me, I was going to have an orgasm.

I was almost there, when the bedroom door suddenly started to open. Carolyn's head appeared and she was talking to someone (Sharon)! She saw me and stopped in her tracks before she got in the room.

"Oh my god." She yelped.

"What?" I heard Sharon's voice.

As I jumped up off the bed, panicking like some startled wild animal. Carolyn quickly turned round, saying "You can't come in!" to Sharon, who tried sticking her head round the door to see what the sudden fuss was about.

Carolyn shoved her back out, almost shouting "Go downstairs, I'll be there in a minute."

"Why, what's going on?" I heard Sharon giggling.

"Look, just go downstairs, pleeeease." Begged Carolyn.

By the time she'd managed to get Sharon out of the room, I had managed to; jump up off the bed, gather all the lingerie together, throw it back in the barrel, put the lid back on and pick up my PJ top and stand in the middle of the room holding it in front of my shrinking cock.

"Marc, what the hell?" she whispered, holding out her hands, palms up.

I was absolutely mortified. I thought I was dead.

But Carolyn wasn't angry.

"God, I knew you liked it, but...I didn't know you liked it that much." She said, with a stern look on her face. "You can't just come in here and do that though. That stuff is really expensive, I don't want you destroying it like that."

"I would never destroy it. I'm so, so, so, sorry Carolyn."

"Well that yellow g-string looked like it was taking a bit of a pounding." She said with a slight smile on her face.

I was totally embarrassed, and I apologised like I'd never apologised before in my life.

"I thought you said you were going to Sharon's." I said.

"I said I was going to meet Sharon." She corrected me. "At the bus stop at the bottom of the road." She added.

"Look, we'll talk about this later. Go back to your room."

"Sharon didn't see anything did she?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't know, I don't think so." replied Carolyn.

She opened the door and peered out, checking the coast was clear and then motioned with her hand for me to go.

I got back to my room and, as I was getting dressed, I heard Sharon come up the stairs and go into Carolyn's room. There was a lot of loud chatter and laughing.

"Please don't tell her!" I begged to no one but myself.

I ran downstairs and out of the backdoor without any breakfast and had a pee in the bushes on the way to Stephen's house.

12