My Sister Started It Pt. 05

Story Info
Things start hotting up. But not too quickly ;-)
8k words
4.75
33.2k
41

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcWithAC
MarcWithAC
259 Followers

"So, are we like boyfriend and girlfriend now? Sort of?" I asked.

"We can't do that." She replied, squeezing my hand. "If anybody found out, we'd be in big trouble."

I spent the rest of the walk with a constant hard-on, and by the time we returned to the house, my balls were aching.

Mum had made some sandwiches and by the time we had all finished eating my cock had finally deflated.

I was desperate to be alone with Carolyn, but dad wanted me to help him in the garden with some weeding and by the time we had finished, Carolyn had disappeared up to her room.

Deciding I really needed a bath, I went upstairs and, as slowly as I could, hoping Carolyn would come out of her room, got myself ready for a bath. I just took a clean pair of boxers with me and stripped off once I was in the bathroom.

I couldn't stop myself giving my cock a very long 'wash' and was enjoying myself when there was a knock at the door.

"Come on, don't take all night!" shouted dad, really killing the mood.

By the time I had cleaned myself, dried myself and put on my boxers, my cock was soft again. I picked up my dirty clothes and made my way back to my room and, for once, I managed to put my stuff in the washing barrel. My room was a bit of a mess, so I started a quick clean up. It was so hot in my room, that I just stayed in my boxers.

Without warning the door opened and Carolyn casually walked in.

"Hey." She said as she sat in the 'seat section' under my bunk. She had got changed and was wearing her silk robe.

"Hey to you too." I replied with a smile.

"Listen, about earlier."

"In the bracken?" I asked.

"Yeah. Look, we can't tell anyone about this, OK? If mum or dad ever found out, they'd kill us."

"What about Sharon? She knows."

"That's a bit different. She sort of saw you, you know, the other day. I had to tell her what had happened. But she's really fine with it. I can trust her. But you absolutely cannot tell anyone. There are none of your friends I would trust not to go blabbing it everyone they knew."

"OK." I said, "Does that mean we can keep doing it?"

"Keep doing what exactly? Just to be clear."

"Well kissing, obviously. And you showing me your lingerie so I can appreciate it and make you feel good."

"Yeah, OK. That would be nice." Said Carolyn blushing ever so slightly.

I started to feel the recently discovered, but now totally familiar, tingling feeling in my cock, and even before the words were out of my mouth it had started to swell. "Can I kiss you now, and maybe see...you know? No one is going to see us in here."

She stood up and took a couple of steps forward, putting her hands on my shoulders, "OK, we can kiss. But I don't think you can see what I'm wearing under here today." She tilted her head slightly to the left as her lips met mine. My senses had trouble keeping up with what her lips, tongue and hands were all doing at the same time. I just held her face in my hands, as I kissed her passionately.

She had her hands around my waist and was holding me tight against her. I felt my cock quickly expanding to full hardness. There was no doubt she could feel it too, and I felt slightly self-conscious as it grew downwards between our tightly pressed bodies. I sensed the head, that had been pushing against the cotton of my boxers, suddenly escape out of the left leg-hole as it was suddenly caressed with the silk of the robe. I thought she was going to push me away, but instead, her right hand slid down to my boxer covered ass and pulled me even closer. As she pressed herself against me, I could clearly feel her erect nipples poking through the silk robe, digging into my bare chest.

The heat of the room soon had me sweating, and I could feel beads of sweat running down my back.

I let my hands caress her back. As I did, I immediately knew why she wouldn't be showing me her lingerie today. I didn't feel any bra straps. I felt myself get even harder, and my cock twitched as I realised there was just a thin layer of silk separating her erect nipples from my skin.

We were still kissing and as she stroked and squeezed my ass, every little movement caused my cock head to rub against her silk covered thigh. But Carolyn didn't seem to care. In fact, she seemed to be encouraging the friction by moving her thigh purposely against my throbbing cock head.

I let my right hand drop to her silk covered ass and, as I suspected, could not feel any panties under the robe either.

Carolyn sensed my hand was searching for the feeling of some lingerie under her robe and breaking the kiss, she pushed me back, holding my arms.

"Now you know why I can't show you what I'm wearing under here." She said with a smile on her face. Then looking down in between us she saw my cock, half poking out from the left leg of my boxers. It was being prevented from resting in its normal position because it was trapped, pointing down, towards her knee by the material of the boxers laying tightly across the middle of the shaft. It was starting to get slightly painful.

"That doesn't look very comfortable." She said, reading my mind.

"It isn't." I replied, trying to, without success stretch the boxers over the end of my cock.

"Just take them off." She half suggested and half insisted.

"I will if you let me see what you're wearing under your robe today."

"You know what I'm not wearing under here." She replied with a slight smile.

"So, show me."

"You first." She said looking at my twitching cock, still sticking out from under my boxers.

"OK, but then you." I said, sticking my thumbs into my waistband and pushing them down until they fell to the floor. My cock, now free, stuck straight out in front of me, the tip only a few inches from touching Carolyn's robe.

She just stood there staring at it.

I snapped her out of her trance. "Your turn."

She looked up at me and said, "I don't know Marc."

"You said you would." I said, almost pleading.

"OK." She said untying the belt. She held the robe closed with both hands, looking at me. "You know what's under here, right?"

"Yes. Show me."

"Yes, show me what, Marc?"

"Show me, please." I whispered.

Still keeping eye contact, she quickly opened the robe.

My eyes immediately fell to her long, erect nipples. They stuck out even more without anything to restrict them. They must have been sticking out over half an inch. I spent too long looking them, because she had closed the robe before my eyes had time to look at her pussy. She held the robe closed with her hands.

"Whoa, that was a bit quick. I didn't get chance to see everything." I complained.

She opened it again. This time for longer as I feasted my eyes on her whole body. The first naked woman I had ever seen. She was beautiful. My eyes were roaming all over her body, taking in every detail. The contrast of the dark skin of her small wrinkled areola against the lighter pink, long, erect nipples. The flatness of her stomach and the slight "outy" bellybutton. Her protruding hip bones. Her long slim legs and the gap at the top of her thighs which allowed her pussylips to be clearly visible, hanging down slightly, topped off by a neatly trimmed patch of curly auburn pubic hair.

"That better?" she asked after several seconds.

"Ohhhhh yessss." Came my reply.

She let go of the robe and it fell back into place leaving just the tiniest of gaps which exposed a thin strip of skin the entire length of the robe with the tiniest amount of pussy hair poking through lower down.

Her eyes rose from my cock to my lips as she stepped forward again to kiss me. As her lips touched mine, I felt my cock press into the silk of the robe just inside her right hip bone. As our bodies came together the underside of my cock slid up the silk material so that it was trapped, pointing up between our abdomens as our bodies pressed together. This kiss was even more passionate than the previous one and soon, both our hands were roaming over each other, through one another's hair, down our backs, mine over the silky robe, hers sliding through the film of sweat that now covered my back. Her robe had opened slightly wider and our bodies stuck together where there was skin on skin contact.

My hips began an involuntary thrusting as I attempted to increase the sensation I was feeling in my cock as it rubbed against her robe. The movement of my body against hers as I made these small thrusts, pushed the left side of her robe outwards, eventually causing her left nipple to come into direct contact with my chest. It was like an electric shock to both of us. We broke the kiss, and both looked down to her bare nipple.

Carolyn moved position so she could begin rubbing her nipple on my chest and we both looked, captivated, as she wriggled so the nipple flicked back and forth trapped between us. She kissed me again and was moaning into my mouth as she continued rubbing the nipple against me. This was pushing me over the edge control-wise, and I thrust my hips, 'fucking' the skin of our abdomens where it was trapped.

My right hand travelled down her back and reached under her robe. I took hold of her left ass cheek and gently squeezed and fondled it. She pulled her lips back from mine just far enough to whisper, "No touching." Into my mouth before clamping her mouth back onto mine and forcing her tongue back in my mouth. She made no attempt to stop me feeling her ass, however.

I suddenly realised I was getting close to cumming. I think Carolyn sensed it too, because she again broke the kiss and said, "Tell me if you're going to cum. I don't want a mess like last time." Then she was kissing me again and I was getting even closer.

Just then we heard "Carolyn!" and mum knocking on Carolyn's bedroom door.

It made both of us jump out of our skins.

I immediately grabbed my boxers from the floor and pulled them on as quickly as possible. Carolyn pulled her robe closed and re-tied the belt. All in the fraction of a second, as she called out. "I'm in Marc's room!"

Instantly my door began to open, Carolyn started to exit my room before mum could come in, saving me the embarrassment of having to hide my erection from mum.

"What's up mum?" Carolyn asked, completely calmly.

"You've left your washing in the machine, can you hang it up?"

"What now?" asked Carolyn, echoing my own thoughts.

"Yes now. I need to use it."

"OK, I'll be down in a sec." said Carolyn, stepping back into my room.

She kissed me briefly on the lips and then, glancing down at the tent in my boxers, whispered, "And no touching that until I get back. OK?"

"Why?" I stupidly asked.

"Because I want to see you finish." She said winking at me.

The thought that she wanted to watch me masturbate and cum sent a thrill through my whole body.

Even if I'd wanted to, I didn't get the chance to finish on my own, because Mum was then shouting to me to come downstairs and do the washing up.

I put my PJs on and then realised I couldn't go down in the state I was in. My cock was still fully hard and making a huge tent in the front of my boxers and PJs. I ended up pointing it straight up towards my belly button and trapping the head under the elastic of the waistband of my boxers.

As I entered the kitchen, Carolyn had just finished removing her washing from the machine and was heading out of the backdoor to hang it on the line. We gave each other the first of what would become a knowing look we would share for years. The tiniest of smiles that said a thousand secret words.

I stood at the sink and began mindlessly washing plates and cutlery, concentrating on Carolyn as she bent over to pick washing out of the basket, what a gorgeous ass, and then stretched up to hang it on the line, those long shapely legs.

I was washing on autopilot, never taking my eyes off her. She must have sensed she was being watched, because at one point, halfway through her basket, she turned to face the house and saw me watching her. She smiled at me and her eyes darted back and forth over the rear of the two houses, obviously checking to see if there was anyone else looking out of the rear windows. Her glance then returned to the window I was peering out of. She suddenly took hold of her robe where it covered her chest and, quickly flashed her left breast at me, blowing me a kiss as she put it back in place. I laughed out loud.

"What are you laughing at?" asked dad as he appeared behind me.

"It's just Carolyn, sticking her tongue out at me." Was the only thing I could quickly come up with.

He had come to tell me our regular Sunday night sitcom was about to start and to hurry up and finish the washing up. I looked at what I had actually done while staring out of the window at Carolyn. A grand total of two plates. I quickly finished up trying not to look out of the window too much.

Carolyn finished her task before me and when she came back into the kitchen, she stood closely behind me and, squeezing my ass, whispered in my ear "Did you do as you were told?" My cock had deflated since I had been stood in front of the kitchen sink, but as soon as I felt her hand on my ass and her breath in my ear, the blood began to flow again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You didn't finish without me, did you?"

"No."

"Good." She whispered, giving my ass one more squeeze before walking away and up the stairs.

My cock was almost fully erect again and I wanted nothing more at that moment to follow her upstairs and resume our kissing and fondling. But dad would have been very suspicious if I had missed an episode of 'Last of the summer wine.' So, after willing my cock to go down, I made my way into the living room and laid out on the sofa to watch TV with him.

Shortly after our programme had finished, a half decent film was due to start on one of the other channels (who remembers only having 3 TV channels to watch?). Dad shouted out to everyone that the film would start in 5 minutes. Dad and mum got their mugs of tea and biscuits, ready to settle in for the duration. I was still laying on the sofa when Carolyn came into the room, still wearing her robe.

I was about to sit up and make room for her when she just sat down on the edge of the sofa in front of me. Then, laying down, she said "Budge up then." Pushing her ass back into my groin gesturing for me to stay laying but move backwards and make room for her so she could lay directly in front of me in the spooning position. Now, although we had done this before when watching a film, it had probably been at least 3 years since the last time it had happened.

I had to prop my head up on a couple of cushions so I could see over her head, I then let my left arm rest on Carolyn's waist, my right was tucked between us over my chest. Soon we were all engrossed in the film. Or so it would seem to any bystander.

I had not paid any attention to anything on the TV screen. I let my eyes wander over the silk covered body stuck to my front. I concentrated on the way the silk was clinging to her body and soon deduced that she still was not wearing anything underneath.

It didn't take long for my cock to spring into life, and it was soon pushing into her ass. At this point, I'd love to say how I surreptitiously lifted up the back of her robe and slipped my cock inside her. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I was so scared of dad or mum noticing something I dare not move a muscle. However, it soon became apparent that Carolyn was less scared.

About 10 minutes into the film she 'adjusted her position to get more comfortable' aka rubbed her ass against my erection. I was constantly hard throughout the entire film as every now and then she would wriggle around. I used these wriggling moments to make myself more comfortable too. Once to quickly reach into my boxers and reposition my cock to a more comfortable straight up position, which had the effect of pushing it in between her ass cheeks once she pushed back towards me after her 'wriggle.' And a couple of other occasions where I managed one, maybe two, 'dry hump' strokes of my cock against her ass as we moved our bodies for a couple of seconds.

I tried at one point to bring my left arm and hand into play, but as soon as I tried moving it mum noticed and glanced over, so I had to make believe I was scratching an itch on my nose, before returning it to a completely neutral position in the 'no-man's land' of her abdomen.

By the end of the movie I had such painful balls it was difficult to sit up and was just as painful to walk.

Everybody was making their way to bed and I tried delaying going upstairs to see if there was any chance of something happening with Carolyn once dad and mum had gone to bed. But for some reason. To my great annoyance, dad was calling to us from the top of the stairs to come to bed and switch off the lights.

"We're just getting a glass of water!" called Carolyn, and we went to the kitchen together.

Carolyn took a glass and started the cold water running, leaving it for a few seconds for the water to cool down.

I took my chance and, taking hold of her, spun her round to face me and kissed her. She didn't resist and we stood in the kitchen for a few seconds swirling our tongues around each other's.

After a few seconds Carolyn broke the kiss and whispered, "You were so hard, the whole movie. I could feel it pushing against my bum."

"It's because you wouldn't stop rubbing it against me." I shot back.

"Shouldn't I have done that then?" she asked with a smile on her face.

I just smiled back dumbly.

"Come on you two!" shouted dad.

"We'll continue this tomorrow morning when they've gone to work." Said Carolyn in a low voice. "In the meantime. Remember, no cumming."

"OK." I said, like a faithful puppy dog.

She filled her glass and I followed her to the bottom of the stairs where she turned and, looking down at the tent in the front of my PJs whispered. "Come to think of it, it's probably best if you leave it alone completely tonight."

"OK." I said, as I let her climb the stairs in front of me. As she reached the last few steps her naked ass and pussylips were visible for just a couple of seconds.

I squeezes my cock through my PJs telling myself I wasn't actually touching it, so it was allowed.

I then ran up the stairs after her. But by the time I got to the top, her door was closing.

I went to my room and by the time the bathroom had become free, my cock had deflated sufficiently to allow me to do my last pee of the day.

Back in my room, I stripped naked and climbed into bed and, completely against orders, began playing with my cock, eventually falling asleep thinking of all the things I wanted to do with, and to, my sister.

I woke the next morning full of anticipation. Would Carolyn come into my room and show me another set from her collection? Were we going to finish what we'd started the evening before?

I slowly stroked my morning erection thinking to myself I was the luckiest person in the world to have the sister I had.

I heard voices downstairs. Straining to hear, I finally recognised them as Carolyn and mum. What was she doing home, I wondered. Why wasn't she at work instead of ruining my day!

Somewhat disappointed with this unforeseen development, I got dressed and went downstairs to see what was going on.

Unbeknown to us, mum had taken the day off. I silently cursed to myself, as I was really looking forward to being alone with Carolyn all morning.

She was apparently going into town later to 'have a look around the shops.' Carolyn and I gave each other a bewildered look as we said our good mornings to one another in the kitchen.

I decided there was nothing I could do, so thought I would get some breakfast and go and sunbathe.

Half an hour later I was reclined on the sun lounger in my speedo's counting the minutes until mum left to go into town.

MarcWithAC
MarcWithAC
259 Followers