My Sister Started It Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcWithAC
MarcWithAC
258 Followers

I was laid on my back with my eyes closed when I heard Carolyn say, "You're not going to make me lay on the floor are you?"

I looked up to see her standing next to the lounger in her tiny white bikini, holding a towel in her right hand and tube of sunscreen in her left.

As I sat up and shifted round, putting my feet on the floor to the right of the lounger, I had to put my feet either side of Carolyn's. She was perfectly positioned and so close to the side of the lounger, that my face was inches from her tiny bikini bottoms, I was staring, close-up, at her barely covered pussy.

The bottoms were stretched across her hip bones and left two small gaps just inside her hipbones before the material came into contact with her lower abdomen. My cock started to get hard, and within a few seconds the head was poking out of my waistband. As I stood up, she was looking down at my cock head and took a slight step back to give me just enough room to stand, but then closed the gap once I was standing. Looking me in the eyes, she moved closer until I felt my protruding cock head make contact with her abdomen.

"Thanks." She said softly, as she placed her hands on my hips. She then guided me in a small dance as we exchanged positions, so she was stood with the sun lounger behind her. All the time she manoeuvred us around, she kept herself pressed against me, trapping my half exposed, naked cock head, between us.

As she sat down, we both watched a small string of pre-cum stretch out between my cock head and her abdomen until it was a few inches long, when it broke, leaving a small wet spot of clear liquid on her skin as she sat down. She looked down at the spot and touched it with her right middle finger and then slowly pulled it away a little, making another string of clear liquid. After observing it for a few seconds she then simply rubbed it into her skin as she looked up at me.

My confidence had grown in the few days since she had first seen my erect cock sticking out of my speedo's. So today, instead of hiding it, or trying to stuff it back inside my speedo's, I just stood, facing her, with half of it, hard and throbbing, sticking out of the top of my waistband. I knew she wanted to see it, to look at it. And she did just that.

After making herself comfortable, she began applying her sunscreen but not for one second did she take her eyes off my cock.

"I thought we were going to continue what we started last night?" I asked, knowing the reason we weren't doing so, but using conversation as an excuse to stand in front of her and display my hard cock.

"Well, we can't do much with mum here, can we?" She replied without taking her eyes off my cock.

"What about when she leaves?" I asked.

"Mmmm, we'll see." She said to my cock.

"I wish she'd hurry up and go then." I said sitting down on the towels I'd thrown on the floor.

After Carolyn finished applying her sunscreen, she laid back and closed her eyes.

I laid out on my towels and, as my cock started to go down a bit, I was able to tuck it back into my speedo's.

After a few minutes of silence, Carolyn said in a low voice, "And did you do as you were told last night?"

"What?" As I glanced over, she was now on her side facing me. I propped myself up on my left elbow facing her.

"Did you leave it alone?" She gestured with her eyes towards my cock.

I felt compelled to tell her the truth. "Well, err no, I masturbated a bit after I went to bed."

"You didn't cum, did you?

"No, no, it was just for a minute or two."

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes, yes, I promise."

Just this short conversation was enough to bring my cock back to life and it was quickly filling my speedo's again.

"OK you two, I'm off to catch the bus." It was mum!

Luckily, I had my back to her, and I just turned my head slightly to say bye at the same time Carolyn did.

"How long are you going to be?" I asked.

"I should be back in two or three hours. See ya." She replied, as she disappeared around the corner of the house.

I was slightly disappointed when Carolyn didn't immediately jump up and suggest we go inside and do something naughty. She just laid there on her side looking at my cock as it swelled to full hardness, half of it poking out of my speedo's.

"So, I told you not to touch it, didn't I?"

"Well, yes, but..."

I was desperate to feel some stimulation, so I reached down and gently squeezed the head.

"Stop touching it!"

"What the hell?" I thought to myself. But at the same time, I felt a bit of a thrill come over me.

"OK." I said, letting go of it. "But are we going to you know...?" I was trying not to sound desperate. I think I failed.

"Be patient. We've got plenty of time, she's not going to be back for hours."

"Oh my god, you're teasing me." I said with a slight chuckle.

"And?" she smiled back at me.

"I think it's turning me on." I replied.

"Mmmmm, is it now?" she said, stretching forward ever so slightly to watch my cock pulsing and twitching. "Take it out and let me watch you masturbate then."

"Whaaat? Are you mad? Somebody will see me."

She had a really wicked smile on her face. "OK, you'll have to wait longer then. Or, you can take it out, masturbate for me for a few minutes, and then we'll go in."

"No way, they..." I gestured towards the back windows of our neighbour's adjoining semi-detached house, "could be watching."

"OK then, chicken." She said laying back down and closing her eyes. I watched her as she slid her right hand down her stomach, as if rubbing in some sunscreen, but when her hand reached her bikini bottoms, her fingers slid straight in between the gap caused by the material stretching over her hip bones. Her hand went all the way in and, opening her legs slightly, I could see her fingers reaching right between her legs. She sucked in some air and then withdrew her hand. Her middle finger was wet.

"Are you sure?" she asked. As she leaned her head towards me and opened her eyes, she brought her hand up to her mouth and sucked the wetness off her middle finger. Laying back down and closing her eyes. "I just want to see it for a couple of minutes, that's all."

I was completely speechless.

"If not, lay back down for a bit while I get some sun...And no touching. Understand?"

"Oh my god!" was all I managed to say. I laid back down wondering if I could do this.

After about half an hour of conflict in my head I was beginning to think I really was too chicken to do it, when Carolyn said, "Ready to go inside yet?"

Thinking she had given up with her condition for going inside, I said, "Yes." And started to get up.

"Let me see then." She said rolling on to her side.

"Arrrgggg." Screamed my little brain.

Suddenly, I had an idea. "OK." I said. I moved my towels, so they were right next to the sun lounger. And as I laid back down on them, I turned my body, so I was facing the lounger and Carolyn. In this position my cock was completely hidden from anyone, unless they were looking at me directly from above, or they were laid on the sun lounger.

"You really want me to do this?" I asked.

"'Yes." Hissed Carolyn.

I pushed my speedo's down just enough to free my rock-hard cock. The thought that anyone coming around the corner of the house would see my bare ass flashed through my mind momentarily, but mum was not due back for a few hours.

I took hold of the shaft and started to slowly stroke up and down, thinking I would just have to do this for a couple of minutes then we could go inside and touch and kiss each other. But I think Carolyn had other ideas.

"Here." she said, taking her sunscreen. I stopped stroking as she flipped the cap and holding it directly over my cock head, squirted some of the oily substance on to the head of my cock.

"OK, carry on." She said

I rubbed my thumb and fingers over my swollen head as I spread the oil around. I then resumed my strokes. This time making them longer as I let my hand slide over the end of my cock with every stroke.

My eyes roamed over Carolyn's body and I noticed her nipples were really erect. I visualised what they were looking like under her bikini top. I was so frustrated from the previous evening that it didn't take long before I began to feel that, albeit new, familiar feeling. My breathing became heavier.

Carolyn sensed it, too. "Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"I think so." I replied.

"Stop." She suddenly said.

Completely confused, I stopped. The feeling in my cock was amazing, the head was tingling as was the whole surface of my skin. "What?" I almost begged.

"Slow down." Said Carolyn.

"I thought you wanted to see me cum?" I asked.

"I do, but I want to see to play some more first." She said smiling.

"OK, start again, but slowly. And tell me when you feel you're going to cum. OK?"

I started again, the same long strokes, but with a less tight grip and slower this time.

As I drank in the sight of her again laying there. She slowly reached over herself with her left hand and took hold of the end of the bow that was tied on the right side of her bikini waist.

Then, looking back at my hand stroking my cock, she slowly pulled the cord until the knot popped undone. She then lifted the now loose flap of material up to reveal her pubes and I could just make out the top of her slit.

"I'm gonna cum." I blurted out.

"Not yet, stop." Arrrrgggg, the painful ecstasy. I stopped, so close. Too close. The tiniest of spurts of semen shot out of the end of my cock and landed on the towel forming a small blob, slightly bigger than a grain of rice.

"Let go of it."

I let go of my cock, Carolyn draped the loose bikini back over herself but didn't re-tie it. We were both staring at my cock which was pulsing and twitching and waving around with a life of its own.

"Did you cum?" asked Carolyn puzzled, her eyes darting from the end of my cock to the little droplet of sperm on the towel.

"I don't think so, I gasped. I started to, but you stopped me. And... but I really need to."

I felt as if she merely blew on it, I would explode. My hips were making small thrusting movements as I was fucking thin air.

"Pleeeease?" I pleaded.

She took hold of the corner of the loose bikini and started to lift it up when we heard Sharon's voice as she walked around the corner of the house.

"I just saw your mum at the bus stop and she said you were out here sunbath..."

As soon as we heard her, we were panicking. Me stuffing my cock back in my trunks and pulling them back up over my ass and Carolyn re-tying her bikini bottoms in place.

"What's going on?" She had obviously seen us in a fluster and probably my ass for a second.

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" asked Carolyn.

"I was bored, so I thought I'd just jump on the bus and come and see you. Buuuut, it looks like you might be busy."

"No, I'm not. We were just comparing tan-lines." Where the hell did she get these excuses from, I wondered.

I had rolled onto my front, but my cock was still so sensitive I really couldn't move for fear of cumming in my speedo's. I looked up at Sharon who was dressed in a white, embroidered, peasant shirt with an elasticated collar which she had pulled down over her shoulders she wore a pair of very short, loose fitting, cut-off jeans and flat strappy sandals.

"Soooo, we're just sunbathing then!" she stated, sitting down in an old deckchair we had.

"Yep." Came the reply from Carolyn.

That was twice she had almost seen me masturbating. And she knew I definitely was the first time, because Carolyn had told her!

"Why the hell now!!??" I screamed to myself, as my cock showed slight signs of returning to normal, even though it was still hard, at least the sensitivity had worn off a little.

After about ten minutes, by which time my cock had deflated by about 50%, of what seemed a rather uncomfortable silence, Carolyn said "Dya wanna do something then?" to Sharon. I screamed in my head, "Yes I do, I want to take my cock out and cum all over the place!"

"No, I'm OK here. Improving my tan lines." Said Sharon.

"OK, well do my back for me." Said Carolyn rolling over onto her front.

Sharon started to get up, but then sat back in the deckchair and said, "No, let Marc do it."

I had been wanting to get the opportunity to do exactly that for a few days now. But not with Sharon watching.

I stayed silent.

"No, come on, you do it." Insisted Carolyn.

"No, look, I'll get oil all over my hands and I don't want to spill any on this shirt. And besides, I think Marc would enjoy it more."

"Sharon!!" cried Carolyn.

"Well, he would. Wouldn't you Marc?"

"No!" I said firmly

"Oh, come on you two. It's me. I'm not going to say anything to anyone, remember? I know you want to. Both of you."

"Not with you here." Said Carolyn, all but admitting out loud what had been going on between us.

Another minute of silence, then, "OK, come on." Said Carolyn, throwing the tube of sunscreen at me.

"But.." I began to protest, gesturing to my too small speedo's.

"It'll be fine. Just ignore her." Said Carolyn.

"Yeah, just pretend I'm not here." Laughed Sharon.

"Sharon!" said Carolyn.

"Look, seriously guys, I think it's sweet." Said Sharon a bit more seriously. "You know she's told me right Marc?"

"Yeah." I said a little embarrassed.

"So, don't worry about it, and don't be so shy. I wish I had a brother like you, I really do."

I stood up and flipped the cap on the sunscreen. As I stood over Carolyn to her left, I had my back to Sharon. I heard the deck chair scraping across the ground and looked behind me to see Sharon had repositioned herself, so she was directly facing the sun lounger.

I squirted some oil on to Carolyn's back and started to caress the oil into her skin.

"Undo the tie, you'll get oil all over it otherwise." Said Sharon.

I didn't dare. "OK, go on." Carolyn said to me.

I pulled one of the ends of cord until the knot came undone and then placed the two pieces of cord by her sides and continued stroking her back with my oily hands.

I gently massaged her shoulders and the back of her arms and then moved down to the sides of her rib cage. I thought how I was breaking her 'no touching' rule, and how close my fingertips were to her breasts. I suddenly felt my cock growing to full hardness. Within a couple of seconds, I had the usual problem of half the shaft and head was sticking out of the waistband.

"So, how far have you gone with him?" asked Sharon as if I wasn't there and it was just the two of them having a girly chat.

"We were doing some pretty hot kissing last night." Answered Carolyn, also ignoring the fact I was stood right next to her. She had her head turned towards Sharon and as such, could plainly see the few inches of rock-hard cock sticking out in plain view. It was still hidden from Sharon, however.

"Has he touched you..."

"No, no touching." Interrupted Carolyn.

"Why not? He's touching you now, isn't he?"

"That's different."

"No it's not." Insisted Sharon. "Have you touched his..."

"Sharon!!" exclaimed Carolyn. "No, I, have, not."

"But you've seen it?"

'Standing right here!' I was screaming to myself.

"You know I have Sharon, I told you."

"You were looking at it when I arrived too, weren't you?"

"Jeezus, Sharon."

"Why are you being so shy all of a sudden? You weren't like this the other night when we were talking about it."

"Errrrr, he's standing right here Sharon."

My hands had been rubbing the same spot for 5 minutes.

"But have you told him how you feel about him?"

Oh yes, and how is that exactly I wondered.

"For god's sake Sharon."

"But you've been kissing him?"

"Yes."

"And you like it?"

A short silence, "Yes."

"So, what's the problem then?"

Silence.

"Can you do my legs?" asked Carolyn.

That would mean moving down to the foot of the lounger and giving Sharon a side on view of my cock.

I glance down to my protruding cock and said "But..."

"I don't mind if you don't." said Carolyn.

I tried to push it back into my trunks and just managed to place it sideways using the waist band to hold it in place, but I could clearly see the flesh of the swollen head protruding above and below the thin strip of material laying on top of it.

I repositioned myself in between Carolyn's feet that were dangling slightly over the end of the lounger and squirted some oil on the backs of both her legs. Placing one hand on each calf, I stroked up the backs of both legs before the oil ran off down the sides.

Sharon again got up and moved the deckchair closer allowing her to put her feet up on the side of the lounger. She let her knees fall apart and I was suddenly presented with a view of a tiny strip of denim between her legs which was not wide enough to hide the bright red lace crotch of her panties.

"Sharon!" complained Carolyn.

"Oh sorry." Said Sharon, pretending she hadn't noticed, as she brought her knees back together.

I was now massaging the back of Carolyn's left thigh with both hands. I was too scared to go all the way up to the ass cheek that was barely covered with the bikini, so switched to her right leg.

"You missed some." Said Sharon.

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

I put my hands back on Carolyn's left hamstring and caressed a bit higher.

"Higher." Said Sharon.

I thought what the hell, Carolyn isn't complaining, here's my chance. I slipped my right hand down the inside of her thigh, really close to her bikini bottoms, and the left one slid over the soft flesh of her ass cheek.

Carolyn let out a little moan and opened her legs a little.

I did exactly the same on her right leg eliciting an even louder noise from her lips.

"Are you going to kiss him?" Asked Sharon out of the blue.

"Not with you here." Said Carolyn.

"Oh, come on, I've seen you kissing guys before." Said Sharon. "Why not? You like him, don't you? And I know you want to."

"Well...yeah."

"So go on, do it. I really want to see this."

"Not here, Sharon."

"Well he obviously wants to kiss someone." I glanced over towards Sharon and she was looking straight at my partially covered cock. "If you don't want to, he can kiss me if he likes."

That was enough for Carolyn.

"I don't think so." Said Carolyn as she rolled over on to her back clutching her loose bikini top to her small breasts with her left arm.

"Come here." She said to me, opening her legs so I could kneel in between them.

I crawled up until my knees were touching the insides of her thighs and my hands were holding onto the lounger on either side of her. I felt Sharon's knee brush against my arm.

Carolyn had left me in such a state just before Sharon had arrived and I was so desperate to kiss her, that I really didn't care that Sharon was sat there watching. As I lowered myself to kiss her, Carolyn removed her left arm that was holding her bikini top from between us and placed it behind my neck. Soon we were kissing passionately, our tongues playing wildly with one another.

I vaguely heard Sharon saying something like "That is sooooo fucking hot." But I soon wasn't even aware of her presence.

The combination of the heat, oily sunscreen and sweat caused our bodies to become incredibly slippery as we writhed together. Within a couple of minutes, Carolyn's top had worked its way off her breasts and was bundled up around her neck. I could feel her hard nipples digging into and scraping across my skin. My cock had escaped the confines of my speedo's and was pressed between our slippery abdomens.

Carolyn's left hand was on my back her right had slipped inside my speedo's and was squeezing my ass. Every so often her fingernails would dig into my skin, scratching my ass cheeks and back, which sent shivers down my spine.

MarcWithAC
MarcWithAC
258 Followers