My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Lisa finds out about the cameras. A good time was had by all.
3.5k words
4.71
20k
49

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers

My Sister the Household Slut Ch. 05

By TxRad

I was woke up the next morning by someone bouncing on the bed and then on me. I opened my eyes to find Jenny straddling my hips, her hot wet sex rubbing up and down on my fast growing dick. "You let the cat out of the bag," she said when she saw my eyes open.

"Uh, say what?" I asked in confusion.

"You left the camera feeds open on your computer when Lisa paid you a visit last night."

I looked at my computer screen and groaned. The feed from my room showed Jenny naked sitting on me and the feed from Jenny's room showed Lisa sitting on the side of the couch putting her short skirt/dress on. "I... I... uh... what did she say?"

"Say? Not much until she finished attacking me from head to toes and back again," my sister said with a grin. "After that, she wanted to know how much of the house you had wired."

"And you told her what?"

"That she would have to finds that out for herself."

"Can I see what you recorded from last night?" Lisa asked from my doorway.

I rolled my upper body sideways to look past my sister. "I uh.... I'm kind of pinned down at the moment."

Jenny rocked her hips back and forth for a moment as she turned to look at her girlfriend. "I thought you took the stuffing out of this thing earlier?"

Lisa walked over to stand by my bed. "I did."

Jenny backed up to the foot of the bed and jerked the sheet off me. "That doesn't look deflated to me."

Lisa groaned softly and shivered. "Maybe I need to deflate it again."

Jenny laughed as I said, "Do I get a vote on that?"

"I'd love to deflate it myself but Dad says no," Jenny said softly as she moved forward and sat down, her sex hot and slippery against my dick.

Lisa groaned deeply. "Now it's Jenny flavored."

"And the problem is?" Both Jenny and I said as one.

Lisa giggled and shivered. "None that I know of."

"Why don't you sit on my face while Jenny gets it even more Jenny flavored," I said with a grin.

"If Jenny doesn't get up from there, she's going to end up with a very red ass, if her father finds out what she's doing," my mother said from the doorway.

Jenny jerked and turned at the waist. "I was, uh, teasing him," she said quickly and then grinned. "Anyway, I happen to like a nice red ass if someone rubs the heat in by spanking my ass with their hips afterwards."

Lisa looked at Jenny with wide eyes. "You... like a spanking?"

"She likes everything that gets her an orgasm," my mother said with a big grin.

Lisa looked at me as Jenny dismounted. "Do you have that on a video?"

"Not yet," I replied with a grin.

"You sure got that thing wet," my mother said as she stepped into the room. "I'd love to get a taste myself but...."

Jenny giggled. "In for a penny, in for a spanking."

Lisa looked at my dick and licked her lips. "I... uh... I've never had a spanking."

"You aren't on the restricted list," my dad said from behind mom.

Jenny and mother jumped and Lisa groaned deeply. My dad chuckled and said, "Lisa sucking his dick, was a beautiful sight."

My mother groaned and nodded. "Especially the part where they were both coming at the same time."

Jenny looked at her friend and grinned. "You didn't tell me about that part."

"I... uh... that never happened before," Lisa whispered.

"It happens to me occasionally," Jenny whispered and mom nodded.

Lisa looked from the two women, to my dad, and then at me. She groaned softly as she went to her knees next to my bed. She groaned again as she turned to look at my computer screen. "I've, uh, never been recorded before."

"How does it make you feel?" Jenny asked.

Lisa looked up at her friend and shivered hard. "On the one hand, it scares me. On the other, it excites me." She paused and looked around at everyone. A light blush covered her upper chest and face. "Knowing that all of you have seen me with Jenny and with Brad...." The sentence tapered off.

"You haven't seen any of it, I take it," my dad said. When Lisa shook her head, my dad grinned. "It is all just beautiful. That is except, someone forgot to enable the sound."

"No sound?" Lisa said softly as she looked at me. "The sounds you were making last night are what got me off."

"Exactly," my mom said with a giggle.

"Enabling the sound is not a problem. I only have to flip a switch on each camera," I said quickly looking at my dad.

Lisa groaned deeply and the next thing I knew, a hot wet tongue made a lick from the base of my dick to the head. She blushed deeply and groaned again as she looked around at all the people watching her. "Live... is even better than video," she whispered a moment later.

"A born exhibitionist," Jenny said with a laugh.

The next thing I knew, Lisa was trying to swallow me completely as she groaned and moaned around my shaft. The head of my dick touched the entrance to her throat and she tried to yell around my dick as her hips twitched and jerked wildly. I was groaning as she tried to stuff even more of my dick down her throat.

"Get you some," Jenny said.

My mother groaned deeply and leaned back against my dad. "We, uh, need to go down stairs so I can try that."

"Why go down stairs?" My dad asked with a big grin. "You like showing off as much as anyone in this house."

Jenny giggled as she stepped aside. My mom slowly sank to her knees and reached for my dad's dick. "No hands," he said sharply and mother groaned deeply.

Lisa made a whimpering sound as she laid her head on my stomach. She still had half my dick in her mouth and was sucking on it as if it was a pacifier. When my mother's head moved forward so she could suck on the head of dad's dick, Lisa groaned and sucked me harder and faster.

Jenny looked at her friend and grinned. "You're a voyeur also."

I looked at my monitor and grinned. One camera showed the back of Lisa's head on my stomach and my mother with most of my dad's dick in her mouth. The other camera showed me from the side and my dick in Lisa's mouth. Most of my dick was out of sight in Lisa's mouth.

"I'm kind of feeling left out," Jenny said and shivered as she looked at her parents in one direction and me and Lisa in the other.

"You could lay on the floor under mother," I offered.

Jenny groaned softly and went to her knees. Her eyes went to mother and then to Lisa. "Decisions, decisions."

Lisa whimpered as she made eye contact with Jenny.

My dad made a growling sound deep in his chest as his hip moved forward and back slowly. His eyes dropped to Jenny. "Lisa has had an orgasm already and you know what happens when your mother gets ate while sucking a dick."

Jenny groaned again and lay down on the floor. She scooted forward until her face was under her mother's sex. She glanced at Lisa and me and smiled. "Mother goes wild with a tongue in her pussy and a dick in her mouth."

Lisa groaned around my dick and whimpered softly as she watched Jenny eating her mother's sex. A moment later, she raised her head popping my dick out of her mouth. She glanced at me and groaned softly. "In for a penny, in for a pound," she whispered as she stood up and whipped her dress off. After that, she crawled up onto the bed.

Straddling me, facing my family, she lowered her hot wet sex until she was sitting on my shaft as Jenny had earlier. Her hips rocked forward and then back slowly. My dick slipped deeper into her slit. She groaned and moved faster. I came up on my elbows so I could lean to the side and watch the show going on by the door.

My mother was swallowing my dad's dick to the base as her hips flexed back and forth, as she rode Jenny's face. My dad pulled his hips back taking most of his shaft out of her mouth and then he rocked forward shoving it back in. My mother let out a loud groan as he continued to fuck her mouth slowly.

Lisa let out a soft yell and the heat from her sex on my shaft went up several notches. I arched my hips up slightly and she yelled louder than before as her hips shook. They moved even quicker back and forth.

Suddenly, she rose up, grabbed my dick and pulled it upright. The next thing I knew she was impaling herself on me. We both groaned deeply as I entered her tightness. Before her ass touched my hips, she was yelling even louder than before, her whole body jerking and shaking as she came long and hard.

My whole dick felt as if it was being boiled one second and crushed the next. Why I wasn't coming my brains out was a question I had no answer to. I guess I was too wrapped up in what was going on around me. Not to mention the fact that it was Lisa sitting on my dick.

Somewhere far away, I heard my dad say something about sixty-nine. I opened my eyes. Uh, when had I closed them? When Lisa sat down on your dick, my mind shot back at me. Mom was turned around on her knees and straddling Jenny's body. Jenny had a death grip on her mother's thighs as she leaned over and planted her face in her daughter's sex.

Lisa groaned and flexed her hips back and forth, as she watched the two women. A moment later, she groaned even louder as my dad went to his knees and rammed his dick to the hilt in my mother sex. He was fucking her hard and deep.

I let out a groan of my own as Lisa raised her hips and dropped them down hard. My dick had come out of her tight sex to the head and then was rammed back to the hilt. After that, she was fucking me with wild abandon as she watched the action on the floor.

It was hard dividing my attention between my dick appearing and disappearing under Lisa's ass and my dad pounding my mother for all he was worth. It wasn't long before I heard my dad let out a loud grunting sound. My mom was right with him as she yelled loudly and threw back her head as her back arched downward.

Jenny yelled, "No, not yet," as she tried to pull mom's head back down to her sex.

A moment later, I felt my balls tightening up. I started to warn Lisa that I was about to come but she let out a yell and ground her sex on my dick as she was coming already. The extra liquid heat in her sex was all she wrote and I was coming long and hard also.

*****

Lisa was leaning all the way forward, her forehead resting on the backs of her hands. My eyes were on the connection of my dick and her pussy. Ever so often, her body would give a little twitch and jerk. Her sex would clamp down even tighter on me for a few seconds.

What I found fascinating was the creamy white ring around the base of my shaft. The entrance to her vagina had a similar ring around the opening. I was trying to decide if it was my come or hers. I had never seen anything like it.

Lisa made a soft whimpering sound and sat up slowly. My dick disappeared from sight under her ass. She shivered hard as her sex moved around my semi hard dick and then clamped down tightly. "Holy shit!" She whispered a few seconds later.

"I'll second that," I whispered in reply.

"I'm going to need a nap," I heard my mother say.

"We'll need a shower first," my dad replied.

"You guys left me hanging," Jenny said a few seconds later.

"Sorry about that," my mother said. "Your father had me distracted."

Jenny giggled. "I had a front row seat for that distraction."

My dad pushed up on his arms and then got to his knees. He looked at Lisa and me and smiled. "I think everyone needs to hit the showers."

Mom got to her knees and looked around. "I think breakfast will be postponed for a couple of hours at least."

Jenny sat up and looked at Lisa. "I think I can find something to snack on."

Lisa giggled and held up two fingers in the sign of a cross. "Not until after I get a shower and then there will be a nap for me also."

Jenny made a pouting face and sighed. "What am I, the redheaded stepchild?"

I chuckled and said, "Right now, Lisa is very creamy, believe me."

Jenny rolled sideways and got to her feet. She walked over and sat down on the side of the bed. "Creamy?" she asked as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Dad got to his feet and pulled mom up to hers. "You guys play nice," he said as he led mother out the door.

Jenny grinned and looked at me. "He did say play nice, didn't he?"

"Uh, I don't think that was what he meant and you know it," I replied with a grin of my own. "But then again you do like spankings or so you say."

Jenny groaned softly and shivered. "There is that," she whispered a few seconds later.

Lisa groaned as she tried to get off me. When she moved, her sex grabbed my dick and held on. I was surprised to find I was fully hard again. She turned and looked at me over her shoulder. "That thing was mostly soft a minute ago."

"Your little pussy keeps grabbing it and squeezing," I said and groaned as her sex grabbed me tightly.

Lisa shivered and whispered, "That thing is a lot larger than my ex ever thought about being."

Jenny giggled. "I bet it does hurt so good."

Lisa looked at her friend and grinned. "It doesn't hurt one bit. I just feel full and it rubs things so deliciously."

"Speaking of delicious, I'm not sure which of you I want to clean up first." Jenny whispered.

"Start with me while Lisa gets you off and then you can return the favor," I said with a grin.

Lisa groaned softly and Jenny shivered as she looked at me. "You just want to get a recording of me getting spanked."

"Mom and dad are busy," I offered.

Lisa chuckled and looked around at me and then looked toward my computer. "Do they have a live feed into their room?" She asked a moment later.

"Uh, not yet. They can pull up files and view them later but...." I replied.

Jenny shivered and groaned. "Definitely a spanking in my future."

Lisa tried to rise up onto her knees but her inner muscles grabbed my shaft tightly. She groaned and sat back down. "I may not be able to get off here."

Jenny giggled. "You've already got off there several times."

"More like a half dozen times," Lisa whispered as she wiggled her ass from side to side.

Jenny looked at me and asked, "What did you mean about her being creamy?"

"She left this white creamy ring around the base of my dick," I replied.

"What, what are you talking about?" Lisa asked as she leaned forward slightly and tried to look over her shoulder.

Jenny moved over next to my chest and groaned softly as she saw the mess around the base of my dick. "Lean over farther," she told her best friend.

Lisa groaned as she did and my dick moved in her vagina.

"Holy shit!" Jenny whispered a moment later. "I ain't never seen anything like this."

"What?" Lisa asked quickly.

Lisa described what she was seeing and Lisa groaned. "That happened way back when. The first time I masturbated with that big hairbrush handle. The hairbrush I keep on my dresser."

Jenny groaned. "I've fantasized about that hairbrush many times."

"What's so great about that hairbrush?" I asked in confusion.

Lisa giggled and Jenny sighed before she said, "It's a stack of plastic balls from a half inch around to over an inch around. Six of them, I think."

"Five," Lisa corrected and then groaned. "Those last two are killer. That last one stretches the outer muscles as it tries to go inside and the next to last one rubs on my g-spot."

"My dick is bigger around than an inch," I said softly.

Lisa giggled and nodded. "Yeah, and it rubs everywhere so good."

"So that's your cream?" Jenny asked.

Lisa nodded and lifted her hips. Half of my dick escaped from her tightly clinched pussy. She groaned and leaned farther forward. More of my dick slipped out.

Jenny's head shot forward and I felt her tongue ticking and lapping at the base of my dick. Lisa giggled and shivered as Jenny's hair tickled her ass cheeks. "What's she doing?"

"Having a snack of the cream around the base of my dick," I replied.

Lisa groaned deeply and lifted her hips again. My dick came free and slapped my sister in the face. She jerked her head back and then next thing I knew; she had swallowed me to the hilt in one big gulp. I groaned deeply and Lisa giggled and said, "Get you some."

Jenny lifted her head until my dick came free and dropped down to smack against my belly. She licked her lips and turned to give me a deep frown. "Did you come in her?" She asked quickly.

"Uh, yeah, I was going to mention that little detail," I said quickly.

"What?" Lisa said loudly.

"It wasn't like there was much I could do about it once you impaled yourself on me," I protested.

Jenny chuckled. "He has a point."

Lisa groaned and nodded. "Yeah, I felt that point all the way to my navel."

A few seconds later, Lisa gasped loudly as Jenny's face was jammed against her sex from behind. Lisa lowered her upper body with a deep groaning sound. Jenny grabbled a hip in each hand and doubled her attack on Lisa's vagina.

Somewhere along the line, Jenny had got up onto her hands and knees. With a grin, I grabbed her closest knee and lifted it up. She made a growling sound and then gasped loudly into Lisa's pussy as I pulled the knee sideways and planted my face in her pussy.

I have to say that my sister has the wettest and sweetest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of planting my tongue in. Lisa was whimpering and moaning as Jenny attacked her sex harder and faster and Jenny was trying to hump her sex against my face as she ate Lisa's pussy.

Suddenly Lisa gave out with a soft yell and jerked her body forward. "Enough, already," she said between gasps for air.

Jenny on the other hand, sat up more and chanted, "Yes, yes, yes," as I tongued her vagina one second and flicked her clit back and forth the next.

Another minute or two later, Jenny let out a loud yell, lifted her hips, grabbed my dick, and swallowed it to the hilt. Lisa groaned softly and whispered, "That's one way to keep from yelling so loud your mom and dad hear."

I chuckled and shook my head. "She just has this oral thing when she is coming like mad."

Jenny's hips bobbed up and down as her head did the same as she sucked my dick for all she was worth. My eyes were on her pulsing vagina and asshole. I had to wonder if she was still coming or not.

"Sucking my dick and sitting on my face should get you at least one spanking," I said with a grin. "Moving on down and having a seat on my dick might get you a second one."

Jenny groaned long and loud around my dick as her hips moved harder and faster. Her vagina and asshole were clinched up tightly. She was coming again as hard as she had been with her brother's tongue in her pussy.

Lisa giggled and whispered, "What a fun family. Can I get adopted?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers