My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Cameras are up and Lisa comes for a visit.
4.4k words
4.7
39.3k
60

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

My Sister the Household Slut Ch. 04

By TxRad

Monday evening Jenny left to go back to school. She was on Spring Break but she had forgot a paper she was supposed to have finished when she got back. She told me she would be back as soon as possible.

By Tuesday evening I had everything ordered for the camera installation. Dad had his price list and the family business had a DBA and bank account. Now I was researching prices on servers and data storage. I had a budget and was realizing what that meant. I had ordered the better quality cameras and now I was short on the number of servers that I could order that were of good quality.

Actually, I had ended up with three six packs of cameras to cover all the rooms and outside around the pool. I hadn’t figured in the guest room and the three bathrooms. I had considered an underwater camera for the pool but decided the range would be limited. One spare was better than none.

I ended up ordering three servers and a rack for two dozen one terabit hard drives. That left a little cash for things I had forgotten. Now for the hard part, writing it all up so dad would understand it.

*****

About eight my phone rang. I needed a break so I picked it up and looked at it. I didn’t recognize the number but answered it anyway. “Hello?”

“Hey, Jim. I called to say I’m sorry I called you a liar.”

“Lisa?”

There was a chuckle and then she asked, “How many people called you a liar lately?”

“Just you but I understand that you were in shock or denial or something like that.”

“Yeah, my boyfriend was arrested at his grandmother’s house today.”

“I should say I’m sorry but I’m not really. He brought it on himself,” I said slowly.

“Two detectives came by this morning to ask me a bunch of questions. Most of them I had no answer for. Some of them were about my involvement in the drugs. I kept thinking about what you had said about me getting tangled up in his mess. If you hadn’t said anything, I would have been clueless about what they were talking about.”

“That could have been good or bad. On the one hand, you had a clue, so you could watch what you said, which could be taken as defensive. On the other hand, not knowing, you could have said things that could have been taken the wrong way.”

“They seemed to be satisfied that I wasn’t involved when they left.”

“Good, very good,” I replied with a grin. “I liked the way you were dressed the other night much better than jailhouse orange.”

Lisa giggled nervously. “And I like sitting on someone’s face much better than someone sitting on mine.”

“I don’t think I’d tell Jenny about that. She was so looking forward to you returning the favor in that department.”

“She would be different. Not like some dyke named Butch.”

“Yeah, I understand that believe me after my short time in lockup.”

“Where is Jenny? I can’t get her to answer her phone,” she said a moment later.

“She left something important at school and went to retrieve it.”

“Well crap! I need some company and she was at the top of the list.”

“I’d invite you over but....”

“But?” Lisa asked.

“Implication by association,” I said cryptically and then added, “I was your boyfriends mule. I wouldn’t want to cause any suspicions by association, if you know what I mean.”

“I... uh... hadn’t thought about it that way,” she whispered and then asked, “How would they know I was visiting you and not Jenny?”

“They probably wouldn’t. I’m just a little paranoid after all that’s went down.”

Lisa giggled. “I thought you were trying to get rid of me.”

“No way! Just the opposite in fact.”

“Are your Mom and Dad home?”

“Watching TV the last I saw of them.”

“Naked?”

I chuckled. “Mom had on a short nightgown and Dad had on his shorts earlier.”

“And you?”

“My old comfy shorts.”

“I have a couple pair of those but I wouldn’t wear them outside.”

“Put a long t-shirt on over them and come on over. I promise to drool discretely.”

Lisa laughed. “I’m doing a little drooling myself just thinking about it.”

“Then forget the shorts. No need to mess them up.”

Lisa groaned softly. “Driving over there with nothing on but a long t-shirt. That’s even more drool worthy.”

“So what are you waiting for?” I asked quickly.

Lisa groaned again. “Getting past my Mom dressed like that for one.”

With a chuckle, I said, “I guess a long coat this time of year would be even more suspicious.”

“I do have a long skirt and blouse that might work. The skirt makes a neat little mini dress if I pull it up over my breasts.”

“This I’ve got to see. Not to mention getting a few pictures to tease Jenny with.”

Lisa made a soft whimpering moaning sound. “I took a few pictures on my phone with me in it but I never sent them to anyone.”

“Send them to me and I’ll send them to Jenny.”

Lisa giggled. “Maybe I’ll send them to Jenny.”

“Hey now! It’s more fun if I tease her.”

“Yeah, but me sending them teases both of you.”

I chuckled and replied, “You’re getting the hang of this bad girl stuff.”

“More like horny girl than bad girl. No boyfriend is starting to sink in, in more ways than one.”

I sighed and said, “I can relate to that.”

There was a pause and then she said, “You should have a string of girls a mile long. What’s the problem?”

“None that I know of. I’ve had a girlfriend or two but none were interesting enough to keep for very long.”

There was a long pause in the conversation and then Lisa sighed and said, “I’m not sure what to say to that.”

“I’m not either. I can’t figure out if it’s me or them. Me most likely.”

“You seemed like a really nice guy once I got over my preconceptions of the you from the past. That and the drug charges.”

I chuckled. “My dropping the dime to you on your boyfriend didn’t help.”

“No, that came as a shock but after I had a chance to think about it, some things about him came into focus. Lots of money, a new car, and no job. That alone should have tipped me off.”

“More like being too close to the forest to see the trees,” I said softly.

Lisa chuckled. “I think I’m going to hang up. You’re starting to sound like a philosopher and that can’t be right.”

“I’m not even sure I can spell philosopher.”

Lisa laughed and said, “Good night.”

When I replied, “Good night,” she hung up.

I cleared the phone and whispered, “Well crap.”

With a sigh, I turned back to the computer and Dad’s write up.

A few minutes later, my phone beeped. An incoming message showed. I opened it. It was from Lisa and had an attachment. I opened the attachment and grinned. It was pictures of her in the skirt as a dress. It covered her from just above her breasts to mid thigh.

I hit reply and typed, “Sexy.”

When I didn’t receive a reply, I went back to work.

A little later, I took another break. I e-mailed the picture to my computer and set it up as the screensaver. She looked even better on the larger screen.

*****

It took me all week to get the cameras installed. I did my community service during the day and worked on the cameras at night. I checked each one out using my computer as the hub. Getting the motion detectors set was the hard part. I also ended up installing a second wifi system as the cameras slowed everything down. I had an extra hard drive that I used for a dump. The servers, rack, and large hard drives weren’t due until Monday. The cameras for the backyard would have to wait for Sunday.

Friday evening, I was running through the cameras when Dad stuck his head in my door. “How’s it going?”

“So far so good,” I said turning around in my chair.

He came over and looked at the screen on my computer. I had six screens open from six cameras. Two were my room, two were Jenny’s room and two were in his bedroom. All were dark screens except the two in my room. “Is that as big as the picture gets?” He asked.

I turned to the computer and minimized all but one in my room. It went to full screen. He smiled and then tried to find the camera by looking at the far wall and then at the screen. He walked that way with a confused look on his face. “Where the hell is it?”

With a chuckle, I replied, “The actual camera is in the attic. The lens is attached to a fiber optic strand. The hole in the wall is less than an eighth of an inch and blends in really well.”

He walked over to the wall and looked at it closely. He ended up watching the screen as he ran his hand over the textured surface. He still couldn’t find it until a finger covered the lens. “Damned good job,” he said as he looked at the wall closely.

“Thanks,” I replied and then added, “All the receipts for what I ordered are on your desk.”

He walked back over to stand next to me. “I’ll need the tickets that come in with the orders also.”

“They’re there for what I have now.”

With a nod he headed for the door. He paused as he reached it and asked, “Where is all the video going now?”

I pointed to my old backup hard drive.

“How much videos will that hold?”

“Not much, even after I offloaded all my backup files.”

“Let me download some stuff and then you can have my backup drive to add to it.”

“Yell and I’ll come get it,” I said and then asked, “Is there any reason for needing the extra space?”

He grinned. “There might be but if there is, you’ll only get to watch.” When I groaned softly, he added, “Probation is a bitch, ain’t it.”

“Yes, sir, but I only have another week.”

He looked serious for a moment and then said, “Then I’ll postpone everything your Mom and I had planned for here until next weekend.”

“Seriously?” I asked.

“You’ve worked your tail off around here and I heard about Lisa’s boyfriend getting arrested. I know he was a friend of yours and I figure he’s the one that got you involved.”

I nodded and said, “No, my own stupidity and greed got me involved.”

“Greed?” He asked.

“I wanted a bigger and better computer system. One I had no way of affording for a long time.”

He nodded and then chuckled. “It looks like you’re getting a bigger system than you ever dreamed about.”

I was shocked to realize he was right. “Holy shit!” I whispered.

He laughed and then looked serious again. “Was Lisa involved with the drugs,” he asked flat out.

“No, sir, she had no idea and was mad as hell at me when I tried to warn her.”

He nodded. “Good, very good. I like that girl and so does your mother.”

Before I could reply, he headed off down the hall. “Give me ten minutes and then come get the backup drive,” he said loudly.

*****

I was working on cleaning up Dad’s old hard drive and formatting it. I had all the working cameras open on my desktop. None were recording and only mine and the ones in the living room showed a picture. Mom and Dad were watching TV. That camera cut in and out as they relaxed. Then the other camera in the living room came on and I grinned. Jenny and Lisa stopped to talk to Mom and Dad.

Lisa had on the skirt dress and looked delicious when I flipped the screen to full, Jenny had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Mom had stood up when they came in. She had on the short shorts and the thin wife beater shirt that she had worn at breakfast Saturday morning. Lisa kept giving my Mother’s breasts quick glances.

I frowned as I realized there was no sound. “Well, shit,” I whispered as I realized I hadn’t activated it on any of the cameras. “Another job for Sunday.”

Mom hugged Lisa and then hugged Jenny just before they disappeared out of the picture. Mom was sitting back down as I minimized that camera. Lisa and Jenny were nowhere to be seen on the other cameras. “Cameras in the hallways would be nice,” I whispered to myself.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I hit a key on the keyboard and all the little picture frames disappeared and my desktop background came into view. It was the picture Lisa had sent me. I grinned and said, “Come in.”

Jenny stuck her head in the door, “I’m home!” She said and grinned.

“Do tell,” I said as I grinned back at her. “Tell Lisa hello for me.”

Jenny got a funny look on her face and mouthed, “Are the cameras up?”

I nodded and she said, “Yes!”

The door opened a little wider and Lisa came into view. “Hey, good looking,” I said as I turned my monitor so she could see it.

She grinned broadly. “Jenny told me she did the same thing.”

“Yeah but the real thing is so much better,” I said, my eyes on her.

Jenny winked at me. “We’re headed for my room for a while.”

I nodded. “Then I’ll catch you later.”

Lisa blew me a kiss as Jenny shut the door.

I pulled up the living room camera and the cameras for Jenny’s room. The living room camera was blank. I frowned. Had Mom and Dad moved or were they just motionless. “I need to set up an override on the motion detectors.” More work, I realized but it was better to find all the bugs and blind spots before we went live.

Jenny’s cameras came up as the light came on and they entered the room. One camera was in the wall across from the old sectional my sister used for a bed and relaxing area. It was a few inches higher than the one I’d had in the powder box. The other camera was on the side wall covering the sectional from the end. The mirrored closet door showed the other end.

I hit the record button as the camera came up and I’m glad I did. The door hadn’t even closed yet and Lisa had Jenny in one hell of a lip lock. Hands were roaming very quickly. One camera showed Jenny’s hands working the short hem of the dress upward and the other showed Lisa’s hands trying to pull Jenny’s t-shirt up. “Lack of sex makes everyone horny,” I whispered as I massaged my dick through my shorts.

There was a soft tapping on my door. I jerked my hand away from my dick and turned the screen away from the door as I said, “Come in.”

My Mother’s head appeared as she opened the door slightly. “Your father wants you to record what goes on in Jenny’s room.”

With a grin, I turned the monitor so she could see what was going on. “Already am.”

Mom groaned as she came into the room and came closer to my desk. Jenny had her hands on Lisa’s bare ass and Lisa had Jenny’s t-shirt up above her breasts. The kiss was still going on passionately. Mom groaned again and shivered. “Does... uh.... Do they know about the cameras?”

“Jenny does but Lisa doesn’t.”

“We need a way of seeing everything in our bedroom,” Mom whispered.

“I’ll see what I can do once I have everything up and running.”

Mother nodded. “I’m tempted to sit here and watch with you.”

“Or you could go join in,” I suggested with a grin.

Mom groaned deeply. “I’d love too but your Dad said not to disturb them.”

We were both distracted as Jenny broke the kiss and whipped the little mini dress up and off over Lisa’s head. Lisa jerked the t-shirt in her hands up and off of Jenny. You could tell they were both laughing as they both worked on getting Jenny’s shorts off. As the shorts flew out of the picture, Lisa grabbed Jenny’s face and kissed her passionately.

Mother groaned deeply. “I better leave while I still can.”

I looked around at her as my mouth dropped open. She had one hand on a breast massaging its fullness and one in the front of her shorts. She glanced at me and jerked her hand out of her shorts. “Not a good idea until next week,” she whispered as she turned and headed for the door.

She paused at the door and looked at me over her shoulder. Her eyes were on my bare chest for a moment and then they dropped to the outline of my hard dick in the front of my shorts. “Yeah, next weekend,” she whispered.

“Should I record the living room or your bedroom?” I asked as she disappeared out of sight.

I didn’t hear a reply even though the door was still open. I stood up to go close it and then sat back down as my eyes took in the scene on the screen. Lisa was flat on her back on the part of the old couch that stuck out, her legs spread wide with Jenny’s head right above her sex. From the other camera, I could see Jenny’s legs spread wide by Lisa’s shoulders.

I groaned deeply. I knew Jenny would be licking Lisa’s pussy any second now but would I see Lisa returning the favor? My dick twitched hard. I had to force my hand to stay away from it. I groaned again as Jenny looked in the general direction of the camera. She stuck out her tongue and lowered her head until the very tip of her tongue touched Lisa’s clit.

Lisa’s hips jerked and rose up pressing her clit more firmly to Jenny’s tongue. I groaned again as Jenny’s tongue flicked back and forth over the pink bud of Lisa’s clit. She was still looking toward the camera. My hand was on my dick before I realized it. I jerked it away and groaned again. This was better than any porn I had ever seen.

That I was watching my sister licking her best friends clit made it super hot. My eyes jumped to the other screen. Lisa was arched up under Jenny. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was rocking her head from side to side. She was slowly chewing on her lower lip. She had a death grip on Jenny’s upper thighs.

As my eyes moved back to the picture of Jenny’s face, I remembered Mom and Dad. I quickly flicked on the camera from the living room. It was dark. I tried the other one. Dad’s back was to the camera and Mon was flat on her back on the couch. She had her legs wrapped around his shoulders as his head moved between her thighs.

I hit the record button for that camera and grinned. “Get you some,” I said as I killed the first camera. Now I had three open. My eyes moved from screen to screen. With a groan, I killed the one from the living room but kept recording. “Later,” I whispered.

Lisa’s hips were jerking and rolling up as Jenny continued to lick her clit. From the look on Lisa’s face, she must have been yelling her head off. “Damn, this is hell with no sound. I’ve got to get that fixed as soon as possible.”

After a while, Jenny moved her licks lower along Lisa’s slit. Her head blocked my view but my mind supplied a picture of her tongue in Lisa’s wet opening. I groaned softly. There were always going to be blind spots to any spy type videos.

My eyes went to the other screen and I grinned. Jenny was slowly lowering her pussy closer and closer to her friends face. Either Lisa was going to lick her or she was going to sit on her face. In either case Lisa was about to get her first taste of a pussy.

I’m not sure what triggered it but Lisa suddenly arched up and then lifted her head. Her eyes were closed. That is until she ran face first into Jenny’s pussy. Her head jerked back and then she was attacking Jenny with wild abandon. I couldn’t see exactly what she was doing but it must have been good because Jenny’s head came up, her eyes wide, and her mouth open like she was yelling.

“Damn this no sound crap,” I whispered and then groaned as I watched my sister humping her sex against Lisa’s face. Lisa wasn’t backing down any at all. It looked like she was licking anything and everything as hard and fast as she could.

Suddenly Jenny jerked forward and ended up laying flat on top of Lisa’s lower body. What she said a moment later needed no sound. I could read her lips as she said, “Oh fuck!”

Lisa was laughing as she sat up and slapped my sister on the ass several times. A moment later, she lay back down with her hands and arms stretched above her head. Their lips were moving and I kicked myself again for forgetting the sound.

A little while later, Jenny pushed up and rolled sideways. They talked some more and then Lisa rolled sideways, She scooted down until her head was right in front of Jenny’s spread thighs. Jenny had one knee pointed toward the front of the old couch and one pointed straight up. Lisa moved her knees until she was in the same position.

From the camera at the end of the couch, I could see Jenny licking Lisa’s pussy and Lisa returning the licks in the same place on my sister. This was slower and gentler than the first time. Without sound, all I had to go by were twitches and jerks of their hips. Pretty soon they were both flexing their hips. The licks were getting longer and firmer looking.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12