My Sister, the Prick-Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenni comes to an arrangement with big brother Johnny.
2.2k words
4.52
44.7k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny walked slowly upstairs, such as a condemned man might've ascended the scaffold on his way to the guillotine. He reached Jenni's door, hesitated then knocked. No answer. He knocked again. Still no response. He knocked louder. Perhaps she'd fallen asleep? He thought about leaving but decided on a quick peek. He turned the door handle and cautiously popped his head in.

Jenni was sauntering and shimmying around her bedroom wearing only her sweatshirt and a pair tight, pale-blue, cotton panties. Johnny remembered seeing them flash at him as he'd watched her run down the college steps today. She was dancing with her back to him and the sound coming through her headphones meant that Katy Perry was Roaring at a perilous volume. Johnny walked further into the room and looked around. His sister's bedroom was an oasis of organisation compared to his chaotic dump. His eyes came to rest on the discarded pair of pink yoga pants.

Jenni sashayed across the room with one hand on her hip and one finger wagging at him.

"Nah uh uh!" She sang as she took off her headphones, "Keep your evil eyes off my sweaty pants, big brother."

"I wasn't-"

"Yes you were, sneak-thief." Jenni turned off the music on her phone and placed her headphones carefully on her desk, curling the cable in just the right place to satisfy her need for order.

"So." She said eventually.

"So." He replied.

"Here you are."

"Here I am."

"I, ah, have a favour to ask."

"Here we go!"

"Whaddya mean 'Here we go'?"

"What is it you want? Money?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You've got the goods on me, you got me over a barrel. Now you can make me do whatever you want."

"You're speaking gibberish. What barrel?"

"I mean you can force me to... do... anything you want or threaten to tell-"

"Fuck off." Jenni's eyes blazed with fury. "Get the fuck out of my room."

"I-"

"I cannot believe you'd think me so low. I know we don't get along but you'd think I'd blackmail you?? You little rat-bastard!"

"I just assumed."

"That I'm a horrible bitch? You know, I didn't start any of this! I'm just trying to cope with a situation that you forced on me by being such a lecherous perv!" Jenni was almost crying. "Invading my privacy. Embarrassing me in front of, like, fucking everyone, And then fuckin' accusing me of... of..."

"I'm sorry." Johnny crossed the room and put his hands on her arms. "Truly I am."

"Fuck off." She couldn't look him in the eye.

"Okay. I know I caused all this, all this fucked-up-ness. How can I make it right? I want to make it right. Really I do."

"You can stay away from me. Forever." Jenni turned her back on him.

Johnny breathed hard. "I got mixed up, that's all. You see... this is... actually... one of my fantasies." Jenni looked into her mirror, watching him behind her.

"It's a standard sexual fantasy, I think," he continued, "You catch me... you know..."

"Wanking into my underwear."

"Yes. That. And force me to do your bidding. Make me do whatever you want."

There was a palpable silence.

"What do I force you to do?"

Johnny's eyes widened, he was NOT expecting that question. It was a revelation too far. "Things I could never, ever, ever describe to you."

"Nasty things?"

"Unspeakably."

Jenni was laughing; she wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "You really are a freak, you know that?"

"Guilty as charged." Johnny held his wrists together, imitating wearing handcuffs. "But, please, let me make it right. What did you want? Before I fucked it all up, again."

Jenni looked at him with reddened eyes and steeled herself.

Somewhere in Johnny's head, waaaaay back in the lizard-brain, there was a voice, dripping with menace, saying: 'You're not sorry at all. Look at the way her tits inflate when she breathes. Look at how her cute bubble-butt fills those dirty knickers. You're just pretending to be nice but you really want to tear those clothes off her and shutthefuckupSHUTTHEFUCKUP. Johnny was arguing with his brain when he realised Jenni was speaking. He wrestled back control of his mind and asked her to repeat what she'd said.

"I think, in you, I have someone I can ask questions, personal questions. Questions I couldn't ask anyone else."

"Absolutely."

"And you won't bullshit me?"

"Absolutely not."

"I mean, you have a lot of making up to do."

"Absolutely."

"Okay so..." Jenni paused, "I'm gunna show you my pubes."

"Abso-what did you say??"

"Are you going deaf? Too much of this?" She imitated a masturbating hand.

"It makes you blind not deaf. I was just caught off-guard. Pubes. Right. The showing of. Why?"

"I want you to tell me if I look normal."

"This again?"

"This fucking matters, alright? This is mega important to me. To any girl!""

"Of course. Absolutely. I want to help. What should I... look for, exactly?"

"If I don't trim it enough, I'll look like some hippie vegan. If I shave too much, I'll look like a porn actress."

"You always look like a porn actress to me."

"That," Jenni wrinkled up her cute nose, "was not a compliment, Johnny."

"No. Sorry."

"So, in summary... not enough equals granny, too much equals skank. Clear?"

"Crystal. Just one problem. In the spirit of open transparency, I really haven't seen any other... bushes to compare yours to."

"Oh." Jenni scratched her troubled brow. "Thanks for your honesty. Wait a minute! Last Spring you were going with Gabrielle for about two weeks, before she realised what a loser you are."

"Thanks for that."

"Welcome."

"But we never got as far as her putting on a show of her hootenanny to me, I'm afraid."

"Shit."

Johnny looked awkwardly around the room as Jenni bit her thumbnail. He said quietly, "I mean, I touched it."

"Huh?"

"When we were making out, I... felt her up, I can't think of a nicer way to put it."

"Fingerbanged?" Jenni's cogs were turning. "Okay. Close your eyes."

"I can do that." Johnny closed his eyes and immediately felt the presence of his sister. She pressed gently against him. Her soft warm skin sent a thrill through his spine. His cock tingled to life in his pants. Her boobs were pushing into his chest. He inhaled deeply and savoured her unwashed scent.

She took his hand. She guided his fingers down, inside her panties. Johnny's cock went from tingly to a steel rod in milliseconds. His finger tips touched her pubic hair and he

froze. They stood like this for an eternity until Jenni spoke up.

"Touch it then."

"Can I move my-"

"Of course. It's nice to stroke, isn't it?"

"It's lovely." Johnny was gently stroking her kitty.

"I call it my Jenni-fur."

Johnny laughed and opened his eyes. His gorgeous sister was looking right into his eyes.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"It's perfect, like the rest of you."

Her eyes beamed with affection. Her smile dazzled him.

"I meant, how does it compare to Gabrielle's?"

Johnny coughed and dissembled, struggling to remember the reason why had his hand in his sister's knickers.

"She... was... she was hairier."

"Ooookaaaay, good to know."

Johnny watched her ponder this latest nugget of information. He continued to stroke her soft hair gently. His predatory lizard brain conspired: 'Notice, she has NOT told you to take your hand away. Press the advantage, boy!' Johnny gulped and said, "I need psychiatric help."

"We've known that for years. But why bring it up now?"

"I've fallen in love with my sister."

Jenni look stunned, then she closed her eyes and kissed him. He returned the kiss and it was soft and luscious and sensual. Neither of them had kissed anyone like this before. Johnny heard his lizard brain screaming: 'Green light! Green light! Go go go!'

Johnny slid his hand down further, one of his fingers slid easily into her wet slit. She gasped into his mouth as they kissed. Her breathing became faster as he circled his finger in her juices and explored her pussy walls. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as he pushed a second finger up inside her.

Jenni felt the elasticated waist of her panties stretching tight on her hips. Johnny could feel her juices running down the back his hand. She began to move her wet pussy against his touch. Her hands moved up and down his arms, her sticky palms sailing over his tensed muscles. She was just on the verge of thinking that she never wanted this moment to end when a sudden crashing comprehension of what was happening slammed into the back of her mind like a runaway truck.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it." Jenni pulled away and bumped into her desk; she held on to it for balance. "Shitshitshitshitshit."

Johnny watched her trying to catch her breath. He hated seeing her so distressed. He wanted to rush to her and hold her but what sense he had left told him to give her some distance. It took all the resolve he had left in him to not raise his hand and smell her fresh cunt-honey on his fingers.

"That was, that was, that was... what was that? That was..." Jenni was frantic.

"Wrong." Johnny suggested.

"I was going to say escalating quickly but wrong, sure. Wrong. Very wrong."

"I should go." Johnny moved to the door, "I can see you're freaking a bit. I don't want to crowd you."

"Wait." Jenni joined him by the door. Johnny leaned back against the wall as she pressed her boobs into his chest again. She could feel his cock pressing on her pussy through their clothes. "Are going to go... and wank?"

"Would you be offended if I said yes?"

"Will you smell your fingers?" She lifted his hand up and they both sniffed his slimy, musky skin together.

"I cannot tell a lie. I most definitely will." She kissed him again and began to slowly hump her pussy against his thick, bulging cock.

"I wanna watch." She breathed into his mouth.

"You do?"

"I want see it all. I want to learn everything about it. I've

never seen a man shoot his spunk. Does it spritz out of you like a fountain? I wanna watch you cum, Johnny. Who else am I gunna ask??" She kissed him then whispered in his ear, "Do you want to beat your meat for me?"

"I would like nothing more on this Earth..."

"But?"

"But..."

"But what?"

"It wouldn't be that impressive tonight."

Jenni looked confused, she pressed her pussy harder against his cock and said, "I can already feel how impressive you are, baby."

"No, I mean, and thank you by the way, but the tanks are empty. I've had nine jerk-offs today and-"

"Nine? Wait, nine?! How do you find the time?"

"One when I woke up, one after breakfast, one at lunchtime and six since I've been home."

"Did you... think of me?"

"Lately I'm having trouble thinking of anything else."

Jenni walked across the room and flung herself on her bed in frustration. "How long does it take to, er, refill your balls?"

"Depends. Depends on whether you want to see me firing on all cylinders, giving it both barrels." Johnny had to adjust the raging hard-on painfully confined in his pants.

"Enough with the metaphors."

"A day, maybe two."

"So all you gotta do is not wank for two days. Easy-peasy."

Johnny didn't want to openly say this was impossible but she could sense his reluctance. She gave him a full-lipped smouldering pout and her biggest, saddest eyes. "Don't you wanna do this, for me?"

"I do. Two days. Absolutely. Starting tomorrow."

"Why not tonight?"

"Jenni, wild horses couldn't stop me wanking tonight! If I don't spank the monkey in the very near future I am going to have a heart-attack!"

"Alright then, from tomorrow."

"Deal!"

Jenni laughed and the bedroom door crashed open. Their mother entered with both arms full of folded linen. She paused and looked at them both then asked, "What's going on here?"

"Mom, he's trying to steal my headphones. He's always sneaking in here, stealing my stuff!" Jenni arched her eyebrows at her panicking brother.

"Well, can't you just lend them to him?" Their mom began putting the linen away in a cupboard.

"Ew, Mom, he's all sweaty and his ears are gummy. I'd get ear gonorrhea or something. He shouldn't've broke his, the dweeb!"

"Okay, enough." Their mom was used to placating these squabbles. "Johnny, you'll just have to make do with the ones you've got."

"Well, thank you both very much!" He feigned outrage and exited, slamming the door behind him. Out in the hall, his heart was beating a mile a minute and he could hear, through the door, their voices talking normally.

Have I got away with this? Have I really fucking got away with this?? He smiled to himself then remembered his sticky fingers. He took a long, luxurious drag on the scent embedded on to his knuckles and then hurried off to his room.

Tomorrow, his abstinence would begin.

And he had no idea how hard she was going to make it for him.