All Comments on 'My Sister, the Prick-Tease Ch. 02'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The tease fest should be interesting

She has all her charms, looks and pheromones at her disposal. He has his testosterone, youth and hormones working working against him. If she plays her cards to their fullest she will own him for a long time and he will enjoy every bit of it.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Very hot and so many possibilities. She wants to experiment and use her brother and he wants to screw her and use her too. Hopefully, Johnny won't be too pushy and Jenni will really open up when she sees his big cock and experiences whatever happens between them. So many possibilities, cannot wait for more chapters, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Johnny

Don't be to hard on the lad, go easy on him. He just doing what any red blooded male does when he's full of cum with a hot ass sister running around teasing him and driving him jerk-off crazy! Let him have a little pussy probe and lick session while driving his sister into orgasmic bliss! Oh BTY, 5 stars, please continue. This is some hot shit!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

I have a lot planned for Johnny and Jenni, thank you for your encouragement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely!

Wow.. I love it! I do hope you continue it!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Love the stories

Everyone of them. Hopefully more are on the way. Just honestly wished they were longer! Thanks - P Skin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love reading about girls who share the smell of their dirty feet, armpits, pussy, and ass. And incest makes it even better! Keep it up.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years agoAuthor
Query is regarding the story

Hi. My query is regarding the story, my sister - the prick tease. There is no update regarding it. It’s surely looks like it has more chapters to come. So pls update us. Should we wait for more chapters to follow or quit waiting.

Regards. - Anonymous.

I appreciate your urge to read the next parts; I'm working on them now, when the serious prick-teasing gets going. - Nylon Punkie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still barely a beginning. Hinting at more than a momentary finger fucking.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, my friend..... This is Trapper69 from AFF.... I've been reading your very hot stories here again, and thought I'd post a comment. You're stories are so well written, I can't help myself.....I always get so aroused! I love how you've started with these first 2 chapters. I love how you wrote about how Johnny suddenly noticed how beautiful and sexy his sister, Jenni, was....... It was like that for me, but we were alone riding horses. When my older sister came riding across a meadow, I saw how her breasts were bouncing, and was aroused instantly. The day before, she was my ugly sister, but that day, she was a beautiful, sexy young woman! I simply had no control over my brain, or my body. So many lewd, naughty thoughts raced through my mind, and my body responded. My cock wasn't as big as I am now, but it was still much larger than my friends, and there was no way I could hide it, so I put my hat on the saddle horn, and tried my best not to let her see how aroused I was. I failed..... She asked me why I was perving on her. I told her I wasn't..... She looked at the hat then rode closer, and knocked it off the horn. I was busted! She saw the big bulge in my shorts, and her eyes opened wide as she stared at it..... I rode off at a gallop trying to escape. There was no escape...... Later, she came to me room, and we talked. She was as aroused and curious as I was..... Nothing happened that night, but 2 days later..... I was riding with her best friend, and she came right out, and told me, "I hear you've got a big one hanging between your legs!" That lead to us enjoying ourselves.....3 times before we headed back to our barn. On the way, we met my sister. She was on her horse, looking for us. She asked her friend what it was like, her friend said, "He was great.....and it was his first time!" My sister wanted to try it. We went back to that same spot......... We visited that same spot many more times! Although we've "talked" and I know you've never experienced what you write about, you certainly seem to hit the nail on the head the way you describe what takes place as well as the thoughts, emotions, reactions, etc........ Hopefully, you continue posting stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Too short.

Still barely beginning.

Four stars.

wotaz2wotaz2over 1 year ago

Wow I love this story so far very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the dialogue, so realistic and great to read. Now I can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome writing again.

Westman99Westman99about 1 year ago

I thought this second chapter was more plausible and the dialogue flowed well. A couple of typo's.

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

So hot! I can’t wait until he fucks her in pantyhose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.