All Comments on 'My Sister, the Prick-Tease Ch. 04'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I loved it...I want more please...

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
nice

he should get a job in the same town she goes to college in, they could share an apartment, so he can "watch over" her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Scent.

I love the way you use their sense of smell, makes me think of my granddaughter ;)

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More.. More... More

We got to have more chapters. Please keep it going. This is one of the best stories on Literotica. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Realistic characters

Very realistic and likable characters. The dialog was extremely funny and authentic. Easy to believe they were sibs and the development of their feelings and friendship was the best part. Oh and loved the sexual situations

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind comments,

I'm not sure where they could go now though, the series feels like it came to a natural end here. You will maybe like my latest story, called Yakov's Mom.

https://www.literotica.com/s/yakovs-mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good indeed

This is top quality erotica. Very well written. The characters come alive, with genuine emotions. This is creative writing at its best. It stands head and shoulders above the rest of the stories on this site which sadly are nowhere near this standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY!!

I loved every word. Thanks for writing this one. I will be sure to read the rest of your stories!

EltonBuddhaEltonBuddhaover 3 years ago
Wonderful writing!

You wield language so... deliciously. This is a great story too. Makes me wish I was more into incest than I actually am. I'm a guy who grew up with brothers but no sisters. Maybe that's why? Anyway, you're a terrifically good writer - first rank as far as I'm concerned. Hope to hear much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you add a story with the mother after she figures out what is going on by the smell on his cheek?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story about brother/sister intimate relationship has to be one of the best on Literotica. Amazingly well written with a realistic dialogue and above all ... SO EROTIC. It was a pleasure to read. I only hope that the author, Nylonpunkie (wherever you are), comes back to write more erotic stories.

LannockLannockabout 1 year ago

IMHO, this is arguably the best writing on this site. I would bet good money that you write the "boring stuff" for a living. I would most certainly read any non-erotica that you write if I could get my hands on any.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES